When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Napa, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Napa
- Bryan G. Taylor (BGT) Land SurveyorsLillian and Bryan is excellent. My project is on a very old lot with a lot of unique engineering. They are super communicative and professional. Very timely with responses and realistic with their timeline. They answered all my questions and walked me through the process as a first time builder. I HIGHLy recommend. Great to work with
- Total Control Surveys, LLCDave Sherman is a gem. I would give him 10 stars if I could. My husband and I needed a survey of our yard with particular attention to a property line that adjoined a next door neighbor who is in the process of putting up a wall around his property. We had heard that the owner of the other house had mentioned removing our chain link fence because he thought it went over his property line. Initially we tried contacting the company that did the survey associated with our fence installation. They were totally useless stating they couldn't fit us in for 10 weeks, and they refused to share their original survey with us because it was over 3 years old. We wanted clarification of where the line was so that the wall and fence ended up in the correct locations. We were so lucky to find Total Control Surveys on Angie's List. Dave spent almost three days doing our survey- much more than he anticipated. Markers had been removed which forced him to go up and down the street trying to get accurate readings. In addition, other markers were covered over or difficult to measure due to heavy growth on our property. When he completed his work, Dave learned that our fence was, in fact on our property. Instead of just relaying this information to us, Dave made the extra effort to find our neighbor's survey through building permits. He learned that our neighbor's surveyor had made a mistake which showed the back portion of our fence in our neighbor's yard. Dave then contacted that surveyor and discussed it, giving him the chance to make a correction. The other surveyor went back out and did indeed admit that he had made an mistake, and that our fence was not over the property line. Dave had to make multiple calls and send many emails to the other surveyor who wasn't anxious to investigate this. His efforts were invaluable. Dave is a perfectionist who is wonderful to deal with. We would definitely use his services again, and we highly recommend him
- Hogan Land ServicesWe recently purchased a new property in the Havenscourt area of Oakland and want to install a new fence around our property. Prior to embarking on re-fencing of our property, it was recommended that we look into hiring a surveyor to clearly mark our property boundaries. Robert (Rob) Stevenson from Hogan called me today to explain the history of our property & offer free advice: rather than pay for a formal survey (which would have to be done for our whole block, not only our lot, and would be quite expensive) he suggested speaking w/ our neighbors about our fencing project---particularly the neighboring apartment complex---to get buy-in. So his advice not only saved us a bundle of money, but he provided us with a history lesson and a realistic game plan. Thank you Rob
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorWe priced 4 different surveyors and Mr. Hammond was in the middle range. He was very responsive and quick to complete the survey once the onsite visit was made. Would be happy to use again and to recommend him to others.
- Carnes & Associatesbeing the first time I ever needed a survey, Gary took the time to call me a few times to go over the process and also gave me (at no extra cost) a few extra drawings and illustrations to show the easements and what they meant. due to the heavy rains in the Bay Area during this time, there was some delay on the survey, however, this could not be controlled and we ended up getting the work done and finalized to my satisfaction and also for the utility companies land department. highly recommend and would definitely use them agai
- Wade Hammond Land SurveyorThey were very punctual, thorough and professional. It was a bit pricey, IMHO, but they did a great job and I would recommend them.
- MACLEOD AND ASSPOCIATESCALLED THEM UP ON THE PHONE, GOT A QUICK QUOTE AND THEY COMPLETED THE SURVEY PROMPTLY. THEY SUGGESTED THE 'HOUSE LOCATION PLAN' AS OPPOSED TO A LOT SURVEY. BOTH HAD THE SAME INFORMATION BUT THE LOCATION PLAN COSTS LESS (SOMETHING TO DO WITH HAVING TO REGISTER THE SURVEY RESULTS WITH THE COUNTY).
- LEA & SUNG ENGINEERINGWE ARE PLEASED WITH THE SERVICES PROVIDED TO US BY LEA & SUNG ENGINEERING. THEY RESPONDED EFFECTIVELY TO OUR NEED FOR ACCURATE DATA WITHIN AN ADEQUATE AMOUNT OF TIME.
- GEOFORENSICSPRAGMATIC CONSULTATION WITH SUFFICIENTLY DETAILED TECHNICAL INFORMATION AND GREAT COLLABORATION WITH BUILDERS THROUGHOUT CONSTRUCTION PHASE. GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH CITY REGULATORS.
- Wilson Land Surveys Inc.I found them on the internet. They did a property site survey for me in Saratoga. They were quick to get back to me and answered all my questions to my satisfaction. They also worked with my architect to make sure everything that needed to be done was completed. Job was done on time. I referred them to my brother who also used them. They were more than price competitive. Very glad I found them
Land Surveyors in Napa
- Business Description:Pridmore & Company offers all aspects of professional land surveying services as well as consulting for land planning and development. Coming from a family of builders, engineers and contractors with deep roots in the Napa area, we understand how complex the development and permitting processes can be. For this reason, we truly enjoy assisting our clients with their unique projects and needs. We aim to provide high-quality work, knowledge and advice so that your project will be completed in..Recent Review:It went perfect. They came out, they did the surveying and they send out a result to me and they were super friendlyRyan H.
- Business Description:We are a full service land development company with 19 empoloyees, 2 licensed Civil/Structural engineers, 4 licensed surveyors and 8 highly experienced techniciansRecent Review:No one emailed me or called me. No work was discussed or done.Coral E.
- Business Description:L.A. Stevens & Associates, Inc. is a full service Land Surveying firm representing public, private, commercial and attorney clients throughout the Bay Area since 1991, with expertise in Caltrans construction, right-of-way engineering and preliminary design surveys. We provide prompt, professional and cost effective land surveying services to our clients in order to meet comprehensive land surveying requirements. Our unique ability to perform thorough research of survey records, both recorded..Recent Review:They never emailed or called me. I never got to hire them.Coral E.
- Business Description:small personal firm with 3 family employees - 40 years of experience (from small jobs to transportation infrastructure level) , Professionally Licensed for 22 years, quality cost effective services
- Business Description:Lot lines, property corners, corner records, flood cert., Monument preservation, ALTA. We are a family owned and operated Land survey company operating with a licensed land surveyor with over 20 years of experience. PLS# 9384 Our operations range throughout the bay area as well as serving the central valley. We are a fully operating and insured LLC with all the necessary permitting
- Business Description:Our company is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. We would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you some of the best service in the industry
- Business Description:We provide all aspects of Land Surveying for both commercial and residential customers.
- Business Description:Aerial imaging services for residential or commercial properties. We use aerial (drone) based cameras to document your property in high resolution. This can be useful for insurance purposes, monitoring construction, or to monitor or look for leaks and damages. We specialize in capturing high-resolution imagery and can even create 3D models for greater detail. Monitor and assess your property through time with our change-detection maps. We have expertise in creating detailed maps that will a..
- Business Description:Remodeling and building homes.
- Business Description:SLP is a Solar Investment Professionals Company,Solar Farm Development Company made up of Energy utility in the form of Solar Investment Acquisition and Due Diligence Solar Investment Project in California.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
- Boyes Hot Springs
- American Canyon
- Glen Ellen
- Suisun City
- Saint Helena
- Rohnert Park
- Santa Rosa
land surveyors in Napa
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Corland Consulting2007 Buchanan Street, #1
San Francisco, California
- Corland Consulting
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES40 HUMBOLDT CT
- DOMINGUEZ ASSOCIATES
- Monument Land Surveying6660 Lone Tree Way
- Monument Land Surveying
- Solar Land Partners12672 Kane Dr
- Solar Land Partners
- Turnrose Land SurveyingP.O. Box 5648
Redwood City, California
- Turnrose Land Surveying
- Virgil Chavez Land Surveying721 Tuolumne St
- Virgil Chavez Land Surveying