Sears Appliance Repair

Founded 1956 • With Angi since July 2016

3.9

Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts and labor* 2. Flat Repair Cost + Extended Repair Coverage • $249.99 or $299.99 pre-set price (depending on type of appliance) • 1 year of coverage up to $500 for any additional repairs (includes parts)** 3. Flat Repair Cost + Multiple Appliance Coverage • $129.99 for your initial repair with purchase of Home Warranty Appliance Plan • 1 year of repair coverage for up to 10 appliances with 11 subsequent monthly payments of $49.99*** Book your appointment with a Sears expert technician today! * 90 Day Guarantee: The limited warranty provides that if within 90 days from the date of your Sears in-home repair your appliance fails to operate for reasons related to the original repair service when used normally in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, we will replace any parts that failed due to defects in the material or workmanship and perform any labor related to the original repair free of charge. Excludes damage caused due to service provided by any party other than Sears. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary by state. ** Appliance must be less than 10 years old to qualify for Service Smart Agreement. Covers up to $500 in parts and labor. Limitations apply. *** Limitations apply” Contact Name - Eric Wood....

iHealthBrokers

Call (888) 864-8940. We are a no-cost service working with over 200 insurance companies in all 50 states. 10-time Super Service Award winners. Our policyholders get free claims support for life! We work for you, not the insurance companies. Our services are free and you pay the same no matter where you shop!

Flowers Construction

Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency

We are available for calls, texts or emails and the office is fully operational during the COVID period. Flury-Hinderks Insurance Agency is your trusted Insurance Advisor. Fully licensed in; Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Texas, Colorado, Arizona, California, Utah, Iowa, Nebraska, Arkansas and Georgia. As an Independent Insurance Agent, we compare insurance rates for you and provide quality advice and coverage tailored for you and your family. We will help guide you through the options available today and insure you and your family at the best possible cost. Unlike direct insurance providers, an independent insurance agency has the flexibility to provide quotes from different companies and give you the most peace of mind for your money. In most cases, we can save you money by bundling your insurance policies together.

01/14/2019

The refrigerator went out in July 2018, I hired another company in January 2019 to finish the repair. They made one trip, my refrigerator was repaired.

Description of Work
refrigerator, repair

10/08/2018

Compressor needed, cost est $900.00. Decided not to invest $900 for 11 year old frig.

Description of Work
Eleven year old Kenmore Elite frig not cooling.

09/15/2018

It went Great! Nick was very puntual and was flexible around my busy work schedule. He was very professional and more than fair. I would recommend Nick for any appliance repair. He also gave good tips on what appliances were a better buy.

Description of Work
Washing machine repair

07/13/2018

The gentlemen was very helpful and punctual. I needed a new junction box because of a blown fuse in the box. He realized that the dishwasher wasn’t sliding back in smoothly and redrilled the hole between under the sink and the dishwasher area so that the hoses wouldn’t be in the way. He went above and beyond which I really appreciated.

Description of Work
The dishwasher stopped working- no power.

03/19/2018

First visit: tech arrived an hour-and-a-half outside of the 4-hour window. A part was to come to the house prior to the 2nd visit. Instead of a fan motor, I received three tiny screws and a washer. I called Sears to tell them that I'd received the wrong item. I told them that I might not have known one such motor from another but that I had the innate intelligence to distinguish between a motor an...

Description of Work
Refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair

Appliance repair - cooktops, microwaves, dishwashers, double ovens, dryers, freezers, garbage disposals, gas grills, ice makers, ranges, range hoods, refrigerators, ovens, stacked laundry, trash compactors & washers.

We are not an outlet location therefore all appliances must be ordered for delivery or can be picked up at this location on a specified date.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa