Jones Custom Tile & Stone

Founded 1994 • With Angi since December 2010

"For All Your Tile & Stone Needs" Our mission at Jones Custom Tile & Stone is to provide the best customer service and quality workmanship in the industry. We are a company that is based on principles, integrity, and respect. We never compromise on quality or service in order to make or save a buck. We create beautiful spaces that you will enjoy for many years to come. We are experts in installing ceramic, porcelain, glass, metal and stone tiles. We are also now offering Granite, Marble and Travertine Slab Installation. FOR A FREE ESTIMATE PLEASE CALL...

Patriot Landscape And Fencing LLC

RR Landscape Construction

RR Landscape is a full service landscape company specializing in Outdoor Living Areas. BBQ'S, Fire Pits, Patio Covers, Pavers, Concrete, Masonry, Irrigation,Drainage and Landscape, This is just a small example of what services we provide. We have been in business for over 20 years, I am a hands on contractor working on all my projects.

Go and Do landscaping

I have been working in landscape for 16 years, my goal is to provide the best quality of work and leave a lasting impression on you and your neighbors. My customers will say that my prices are reasonable, my work is professional and they will highly recommend my services to anyone. I look forward to providing you with excellent service.

Offers by Go and Do landscaping on Angi

03/25/2021

Daniel is a perfectionist that brings years of expertise to a project. I've had nothing but complements from people viewing our completed bathroom. No short cuts as he uses the traditional floating of a wall before tiling. Much more work but the end product speaks for itself. You'd expect to pay much more for this level of craftmanship but that's not the case, very reasonable.

Description of Work

Category ceramic tile,pavers, gravel,marble & granite,home remodeling

06/09/2020

Very professional. Excellent work. Honest. Diligent. Attention to detail. If we have any further work he will be the first we will call. Big project. Big happy results. Highest recommendation. 10/10

Description of Work
Master Bath remodel, Floors tiled throughout

Category ceramic tile,home remodeling

Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you. Jennifer

08/18/2018

Out of the 3 companies that came out Jones was the most honest and not pushy. He recommended floating the walls wish is a dying art and most tile guys have no idea how to do. It is the best way to tile a shower since it is concrete on the walls instead of the cheap wonder board most guys use, and his price was around the same as the others but with better quality materials. I didn't use him only b...

Description of Work
Shower Replacement

Category ceramic tile

Thank you for the kind review, we hope to hear from you in the future.

05/28/2018

It didn’t. Never return my initial call for pricing

Description of Work
Never return phone call

Category flooring contractor

I am so sorry you did not get a return phone call, we always return any call that we get. Customer service is very important to us and appreciate every call that we get. We were out of the office for a couple of weeks on vacation.

01/25/2018

I worked directly with Daniel, had a deadline others couldn’t meet and he jumped through hoops to get the job done! Great responsiveness, attention to detail and customer first service 100%

Description of Work
Install tile in bathroom

Category flooring contractor

Ceramic, porcelain, metal, glass & stone tile installation, granite, marble & travertine slab, glass block, medallions & inlays, fountains & water features, laminate & hardwood flooring & custom designs.

Check, PayPal