Diamond Cleaning Services

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2014

4345 W 147th St 310 625-4693

Lawndale, CA 90260

I have been in business and serving the Area of West, East LA and the San Fernando Valley since 200I provide high quality cleaning services for all of my clients, all of my employees are highly trained in every aspect of the job. We provide Residential services and also commercial cleanings in the

02/01/2020

Mark R.

The ladies went above and beyond what I expected. They did an outstanding job. I would absolutely use their services again.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Category blind cleaning, house cleaning, floor cleaning

11/15/2019

Adriana E.

They did a great job. Thought I already submitted a review.

Description of Work
Deep clean whole house

04/13/2019

Adam K.

I have been hiring Diamond Cleaning for almost 3 years now. They are amazing!!!

Description of Work
House Cleaning

04/12/2019

Dianne P.

They’re always on time and when they’re done my place shines! I wouldn’t use any other cleaning service than Diamond!

Description of Work
Housecleaning

03/06/2019

Ryan D.

I was very upset with the service. the scheduling part was very difficult, and then the people were late by couple of hours. on top of it the service wasn't done correctly and the house is not clean

Description of Work
House cleaning

09/15/2018

Pauline M.

Not well. Baseboards were not cleaned throughout the home and had been pointed out at time of initial visit. Grease marks were evident throughout the kitchen and ceiling fans were wiped but not cleaned well. Baseboards and kitchen were cleaned before I released payment.

Description of Work
deep cleaning in prep for sale of the home

Category house cleaning

The house was very very old , we clean everything the house need, after you done to check the work you was satisfied, on the end you make a complain whit the $ !! Sorry for the mistake!!!

08/22/2018

jack K.

Went great...Florencia was promt in arrriving to give me and esitmate, flexible in scheduling, prompt again in showing up when she said she would...and then able to clean the unit even though the power was temporarily turned off. They did a very thorough job. Fair price given the amount of work they did as well.

Description of Work
Cleaned unit on turnover

07/14/2018

David P.

great service! I haven't cleaned for an uncomfortably long time. Within a few hours, my apartment was transformed by a crew of 3. Booking was quick and the service was thorough and friendly. It was everything I could have wanted.

Description of Work
cleaning my messy-*** apartment

06/20/2018

Kimberly T.

They were on time, the crew was pleasant. Their work was thorough and our home was transformed for Open Houses.

Description of Work
Diamond cleaned our home in preparation for selling.

03/08/2018

Walter N.

Very well. They did a thorough job.

Description of Work
We had just finished clearing out a hoarder's house and needed it cleaned.

03/07/2018

Chris L.

She arrived on time and did a great job. Will definitely hire again and highly recommend!

Description of Work
House cleaning services

02/14/2018

MATTHEW P.

Excellent work. Nice people. Cleaned under the furniture which is something that I usually don't get. Nice job on the oven. Very reasonably priced for the almost 5 1/2 hour cleaning.

Description of Work
Overall cleaning of the house and windows.

10/31/2017

gloriana C.

I made an appointment after she came to visit for a deep cleaning about a week before the date. The day before I called to confirm and I was told not 2 as originally was informed but 1 person will come and if it was ok. I had plans for the day and I told her "No". Right thing to do was if she called me ahead to inform me. I called some weeks later and she said she will call back in an hour. You guessed it! she never called! I even text her and she never responded. What was disappointing was lack of transparency.

Description of Work
House cleaning

10/25/2017

Anne W.

Team was punctual and did a great job even though I was a last minute appointment around the holidays. Two Thumbs up!

Description of Work
Deep House Cleaning

10/09/2017

Denise H.

They always come while I'm away at work and I get to come home to a nice clean home! They always do a good job and I'm very happy with their services!

Description of Work
I get my house cleaned monthly by Florencia and her team. I've been using her services for over five years now!

10/02/2017

Michael W.

Great job. A couple small details were overlooked, i.e. wiping down the walls in the bathroom, but overall we are very happy with the job done.

Description of Work
We hired them for a deep clean on the entire home.

09/28/2017

Michael M.

It is my pleasure to recommend Diamond Cleaning as a great housekeeper service. They cleaned my house over the past weekend and did an amazing job . On time and very professional. They had a keen eye to detail and did not leave things undone. I never had to ask them to go back and clean an area again. They were well worth their stated rate. I would not hesitate to engage their services were I to need a housekeeper again.

Description of Work
Deep house cleaning of a 2,000 square foot home.

09/13/2017

Barbara S.

Very well. Use it his team on a regular basis. Crew is polite and courteous. They get the job done quickly & thoroughly.

Description of Work
House cleaning

09/11/2017

Lee D.

very poor. I had to go back and clean everything they did. Windows had streaks, Oven wasn't clean, shower was still a mess. Extremely bad work.

Description of Work
Cleaning my townhouse for new tenants. Townhouse was empty

Category house cleaning

Thank you for use our service but was mis comunicación , when we done the job I'm asking you ! To check if everything is ok before we leaving ! You said yes ! But any ways I'm want to said thank you

08/19/2017

Gabriella T.

I had what seemed to be a lovely conversation with Florencia. She assured me that she had a wonderful cleaner for us, was insured and had space in the schedule. We scheduled an appointment and I stayed home from work to meet her and her team at our appointment time. When I texted her that morning to confirm our appointment, she responded affirmatively. When I reminded her to bring her insurance papers, she never responded again and then did not show and is currently unresponsive! Totally disappeared. I do not know if it is because she was being dishonest about having insurance but to not show up when agreed up and not communicate about it, especially when I took time off from work to meet her schedule, is completely unprofessional, and quite frankly, rude.

Description of Work
Ongoing weekly housecleaning for our home.

08/05/2017

Adriana E.

Great job. These ladies kept their noses to the grindstone. Asked questions, do you want this or that cleaned? To what extent and how or what do you want us to use on that? Really appreciated that they kept an open dialog about things and how we liked them. Did not waste any time nor did they chit chat with each other until the very end. They coordinated well with each other, could hear "you do this and I will do that" which makes for great teamwork and faster finish. Awesome company and very personable staff.

Description of Work
Had a family birthday party planned at my son's (batchelor pad) 2 bedroom/1 bath rental house. Needed a deep cleaning. Decided to splurge on all-out cleaning which included inside and outside refrigerator, stove, baseboards, countertops, cabinets, 12 miniblinds for 12 windows, carpets, bookcases, laminate floors, 4 ceiling fans and thorough cleaning of bathroom and kitchen. Three employees came and made short work of it all. The house was sparkling. They moved the refrigerator and stove and cleaned floor underneath. Dusted walls and ceilings, wiped fingerprint stains from light switches, doors and doorknobs. Amazing and terrific job. House smelled great after they left, no chemical smells, just clean soapy smell. Price was a coupon and still a bit steep, but worth every penny. They were done in less than 4 hours for a 1200 sq ft home. Would hire them again, but not on a monthly basis. Price is good for once a year deep cleaning.

06/29/2017

Debra G.

Fantastic! Will be hiring them again!

Description of Work
We had just finished a very messy construction project and I researched for a cleaning service. These folks were amazing! Great cleaners and lovely people. I had a team of 3 and they were efficient and lovely!

06/28/2017

Brian C.

Diamond house cleaning was amazing, I called them at 7pm ok the 27th of June and they came out the next morning and 9:30am and totally cleaned my house! Friendly, sweet and did a great job!. I'll use them in the future

06/16/2017

Catherine O.

Great! Thorough cleaning and very nice people.

Description of Work
Move-in cleaning services for rental home I just moved into.

06/04/2017

Damaris S.

Great! Looking forward to hiring them again.

Description of Work
Very friendly, hard working ladies that went above and beyond my expectations.

Bless It Construction

Bless it Construction Inc. is your solution for all your home improvement, and remodeling needs. We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness, and superior customer service on every job. We make sure to develop a lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there will be no question on who to call.

Marianna's European Cleaning Co.

Welcome to Marianna’s European Cleaning Company! We are a professional home cleaning service dedicated to delivering a meticulous and consistent experience to each of our valued clients. Cleaning is our passion, and whether you are looking for a recurring service with a top-to-bottom approach or require a deep cleaning, Marianna’s has the experienced employees to guide you through that process from start to finish.

Catalina Cleans 4 You

Our team is fully vaccinated for Covid! Owner Catalina Alvarado has over 20 years of experience in house cleaning and brings her expertise to your home or business! All workers are honest and we make sure to clean to your satisfaction. Most of our clients are referral from others. You may also call us directly (323) 346-8773.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Housecleaning General & Deep Cleaning,(Appliances Inside & Out, Bathrooms, Vacuuming Floors, Dusting, Cleaning & Organization of Closets, Windows inside & Outside, Bed making, Floor Cleaning, Office Cleaning, Store Cleaning, Building Cleaning, Apartment Cleaning, All Professional

No Carpet Cleaning