If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Seaside, CA
There are 16 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Seaside
- Ranch Hands ConstructionThese fellows are prompt, clean and polite and do the work on time. I would not consider hiring anyone else. Very efficient and pleasant to deal with.
- The White Glove MoversErik is the BEST. His professionalism, flexibility, kindness & great communication was a huge part of making a challenging situation 100% better. It’s a relief when you know your cherished belongings are in such great, skilled hands. If you’re moving in the Bay Area (especially with antiques!), look no further. These folks are total pros. Great value & service for a more than fair price
- Mod MoversWhat an amazing experience! Moving is no one’s favorite task. Mod Movers made this hectic time run seamlessly and like a well oiled machine! The staff, from office to movers are all so professional with amazing work ethic. I highly, highly recommend this company. You won’t be sorry!
- Pro MoversWorkers did an excellent job and were polite as well as efficiently and expeditiously carried out the moving project in a timely manner.
- The White Glove MoversIt was the best possible experience it could be. The movers were totally professional, quiet, thorough, respectful, and genuinely nice guys. I asked them to move a very heavy, solid wood bed frame with drawers down 12 stairs and around very difficult maneuvering around a tight hallway space and then another jigsaw hallway space, and unbelievably they did it with ease and perseverance. I was over the top impressed and will be using them again
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.I live in Ohio and researched vehicle transport companies for my son in California. A lot of the companies seemed shady and their reviews reflected as such. I called a few other companies before feeling comfortable after talking with Rachel from Executive Auto Shippers LLC. The cost to ship from other companies ranged from $750 to $1300. I choose EAS LLC because of their reviews on Consumer Affairs. They also offered and honored the military discount unlike other companies. This is the first time that I or my son used a transport company and I now have their number locked in my phone. I do suggest that if you are looking to ship your vehicle to do your research at least 2 weeks in advance. Most companies will need time to find an available driver and I was on the border line because we needed the vehicle shipped on the 12th and EAS gives a date range as to when your vehicle will be picked up. Our driver was awesome and vehicle was picked up on the 12th (same day my son left for Texas). My son initial plan was to fly to San Angelo and at the last minute he choose to carpool with a fellow serviceman. My son had to find a friend to give the key to the driver for vehicle pickup. My son and his friend then decided to spend extra time in San Antonio which caused my son to miss meeting the driver in San Angelo for delivery of vehicle. But my son informed the driver and they agreed that instead of dropping off vehicle at the base, he dropped it off at a Walmart. Driver texted my son photos of the parked vehicle and I paid the driver via Chase Pay through Chase Bank; which is an instant payment or transfer of funds. I texted the driver a screenshot of Chase Pay completed transaction. My son arrived in San Angelo the day after vehicle arrived to find his vehicle intact. All went well....Happy Customers
- Movers USA IncJose, the supervisor, was on time to begin the work, he and his crew quickly and carefully packed my household for my move to California.
- RUPPRECHT CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENTGreat communication all around. We were able to clearly state what needed to get done and it was done better than expected. Really happy, and refer to friends when they need a job to get done.
- NorthStar Moving CoThey were on time, VERY Fast, Organized, Helpful. Only downside: To minimize our cost they filled each box (no matter what size) to the top. This resulted in some overlap of the box being filled from different areas of the same room, or from different rooms. It resulted in a colossal "where is the rest of this?'' syndrome
- Sterling Van LinesPACKING WENT VERY FAST AND WAS CAREFULLY PACKED FOR STORAGE & MOVE. DELIVERY DATE DELAYED A COUPLE OF TIMES DUE TO COMPANY NEEDING A FULL LOAD TO SHIP TO NORTHERN CALIFORNIA. HAD REQUESTED A SMALL VAN SO THEY COULD NEGOTIATE STEEP, WINDING DRIVEWAY TO HOUSE UNFORTUNATELY THEY SHIPPED IN A SUPER LARGE VAN AND HAD TO UNLOAD AT THE TOP OF DRIVEWAY AND WALK DOWN. IT WAS REALLY HARD WORK FOR THE MOVING GUYS BUT EVERYTHING ARRIVED SAFELY, UNPACKED AND INSTALLED IN THE NEW LOCATION............................NOTHING WAS BROKEN...................
Movers in Seaside
- Business Description:EXCEPTIONAL LOCAL & INTRASTATE MOVING. Mod MOVERS offers both local and intrastate moving services, with a variety of options you can choose from. Whether you need help with a little or a lot with your upcoming move, our efficient staff will take some of the stress off of you! LOADING AND UNLOADING SERVICES DOT#2983026 | CALT# 19162Recent Review:What an amazing experience! Moving is no one’s favorite task. Mod Movers made this hectic time run seamlessly and like a well oiled machine! The staff, from office to movers are all so professional with amazing work ethic. I highly, highly recommend this company. You won’t be sorryAng A.
- Business Description:OPEN during COVID-19. All of our moves are conducted with masks and gloves for your safety. Owned & operated by Monterey locals, we started our business as two entrepreneurial kids moving family and friends where-ever they needed to relocate to. Years later, we now have multiple teams dedicated to making your move as stress-free and efficient as possible. You'll see a smile on all of our movers faces as we facilitate your needs, and we hope to make your transition as stress free as possible. ..Recent Review:Erik is the BEST. His professionalism, flexibility, kindness & great communication was a huge part of making a challenging situation 100% better. It’s a relief when you know your cherished belongings are in such great, skilled hands. If you’re moving in the Bay Area (especially with antiques!), look no further. These folks are total pros. Great value & service for a more than fair priceEden U.
- Business Description:High quality at a great price that won’t break your wallet moving provided locally and long distance from household moves to office moves. Also offering moving to anywhere in the United States. Free quotes provided. Move with the peace of mind with Serg’s moving call for your free quote todayRecent Review:Anthony and Uzi from Serg's did an outstanding job for us today. They kept us informed of their arrival time. Once here, they worked hard to accomplish the move within the agreed upon time constraint. We felt they took great care in making sure the furniture did not damage walls or floors while they were moving items up a flight of stairs. They were a pleasure to have in our homeCeci G.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: email@example.com; Sales Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Accounting: email@example.com; Dispatch Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Operations Manager: email@example.com , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:Moving Delivery Garage Clean outs Gararge Remodels
- Business Description:If you have been looking for affordable moving companies for a small move, you just found one. Ship Smart has 300 companies nationwide and specializes in small international and domestic moves traveling over 300 miles. "Small moves" are moves that are under the minimums of most moving companies (Under 2000 pounds), but too big to ship with parcel or postal services (Over 150 pounds). Our company started out moving high value items like fine art and antiques. As the volume of shipments grew, w..
Deals in Seaside for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- Del Rey Oaks
- Carmel By The Sea
- Pacific Grove
- Pebble Beach
- Carmel Valley
- San Juan Bautista
- Santa Cruz
- Scotts Valley
moving companies in Seaside
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A New Beginning Monterey5100 Coe Ave
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- American Home Movers1930 Village Center Circle Suite #3
Las Vegas, Nevada
- AMERICAN MOVERS501 RESERVATION RD
- Arpin Van Lines - Arpin of Monterey798 Lighthouse Ave # 139
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A New Beginning Monterey
- COWs of Salinas1039 Pellet Ave
- COWs of Salinas
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Fast Motion Auto Transport700 Louisiana St. Suite 3950
- Fast Motion Auto Transport
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Mod Movers 1110 Airport Rd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Muva Inc1820 Southwest Expy
San Jose, California
- Mansion Movers
- Peninsula Cleaning and Moving servicesP.O. BOX 629
- PODS Moving and Storage10800 Ocean Mist Pkwy Ste B
- Poulos Moving Systems222 Commission St.
- Power Moves Services1017 El Camino Real N
- Prisma Cargo Solutions LLC555 8th Ave
New York, New York
- Peninsula Cleaning and Moving services
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- Scarr Moving & Storage, Inc.- North American Lines1359 Dayton St.
- Serg's moving inc427 J St
Chula Vista, California
- Ship Smart Inc71 Stevenson St
San Francisco, California
- STEVENS WORLDWIDE VAN LINES1729 HOLLY ST
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- Scarr Moving & Storage, Inc.- North American Lines