When you need help moving furniture or with other in-home heavy lifting, your best bet will be to turn to a moving company for moving labor or furniture moving services. These pros can safely and efficiently transport your bulky items.
Get matched with top moving companies in Morro Bay, CA
There are 14 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Morro Bay
- The White Glove MoversThe White Glove Movers moved all the contents of my home to a new home 3 1/2 hours away. From the first moment I am at and receive my estimate from The White Glove Movers, I had immediate confidence in their ability to move me without a hitch. Their word is their bond. If they say they will call you back they call you back immediately I received my estimate within hours after meeting with The White Glove Movers. Follow up until moving day was great… I received email letting me know that they were ready to move me and that my moving date was a fast approaching, Always with the message to reach out if I had any questions. When I did reach out with questions prior to move date, they were quick to respond. Every step of the way I was being assured that all would go well. Moving day came and the two gentlemen and that came to move me, Erik and Ronnie, immediately instill confidence in me. They were ever so careful with my boxes… All my items. They were quick and efficient… But most of all, they were professional, courteous and kind. all of my items arrived in great condition. unpacking was quick! I was treated so well all the way around by The White Glove Movers that I would highly and enthusiastically recommend them to anyone moving. They made a very emotional and life-changing experience pleasant and stress free. Thank you The White Glove Movers...👏🏼 BRAVO BRAVO! 👏�
- Square Cow MooversThey were amazing! Packing was professional and well done. No broken items and the delivery was timely!
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.Excellent! Executive Auto Shippers were top notch from my first inquiry, to delivery of car (from CA to Louisiana).
- Central Coast Moving CoAustin and his team have superior attention to detail. They all think very strategically - it was very comforting not having to worry about my belongings.
- Central Coast Moving CoProfessional. Well mannered. Anytime you’re moving it can be stressful in itself. They anticipated our needs and provided us the ease and service we needed. A+.
- NorthStar Moving CompanyJunior, Wendell, and Kevin arrived at the right time. The lead, Junior, immediately walked the house with me to take inventory of the items to be moved and to go over paperwork. Once they got settled on what to pack, they worked nonstop, carefully protecting and loading our inventory. They were all very professional, courteous, and respectful. They were fast, yet did quality work. They even wrapped some paintings for us to take in our truck. I would recommend these guys to anyone. Nice job and thank you for making the experience a pleasant one guys
- Central Coast Moving CoAustin and his team were great. Very respectful of my belongings, fun to work with and extremely professional.
- Sterling Van LinesThis was my first experience hiring a moving company and I was nervous! Using Sterling Van Lines to move a vintage bedroom set from L.A. to the Central Coast of California turned out to be a great experience! Everyone I communicated with at Sterling was helpful and professional. They called and showed up when they said they would, sent paperwork right away, and handled the logistics of pick-up with my online seller. The movers showed up on time, took great care to wrap each piece of the furniture professionally (and double wrapped the large mirror) and called us ahead of delivery. The delivery guys were friendly and professional and each piece of furniture looked exactly as it did when I inspected it before purchasing. I was very relieved to find that it all went so smoothly and the price was reasonable. My only problem with Sterling Van Lines is that now I am going to be buying a lot more furniture
- Chris' Moving Men IncI was remodeling my house, and during the process, I had to move a lot of furniture around. I was also putting in new appliances in the kitchen, so the old appliances had to be taken out and the new ones brought in. I initially started moving things from room to room myself as the remodelers were working, but I realized that was not a good idea. That's when I called Chris's. Two guys came in and everything was moved beautifully. They used blankets and protective covering, they used dollies if things were too heavy, and they did a good job moving things either out of the house or into different rooms, as necessary. Then, I had them come back at the end of the remodeling job to move things back into the house. It took about a week to book things, then they called me the night before to make sure the guys they were sending out were appropriate for the job. For example, I live in a three story house and the move was going to involve heavy lifting, and they made sure to send out people that could handle that kind of work. I thought they were competent and professional, and they really seemed to go that extra step to make things right
- GPS moving and storageGPS moving and storage just completed a rather small move for me. Even though it was a lighter load, they treated us like we were their only priority. Their representative provided an accurate quote, gave us some good suggestions and showed great patience as I changed the date and time - all within the same week as the move! Come the day of the move and we realized we needed an extra mover! They complied with our request very quickly. Then when the movers showed up, the experience was amazing. The crew took great care of all my items and was very fast and extremely professional
Movers in Morro Bay
- Business Description:5x Super Service Award Winner! The name ‘Magic Moving & Storage’ is synonymous with quality, trust, and professionalism. Local/long distance, residential & commercial moves. Short or long term storage. Full service or partial packing, custom crating, pianos, safes, fine art & antiques . For decades we’ve been moving individuals, families, Military members and businesses all over the Bay Area, California, the United States and the World! Let us tailor a custom Local Bay Area moving, Long Dista..Recent Review:Excellent service and people! These guys were professional and skilled tradesmen. Help me on combining an office and residential move here locally. They hit the ground running, on time uniformed, experienced & even help me disconnect computers routers etc and pack last minute items. Worth every penny, will definitely use them again in the future! Hire Magic Moving & StorageRich N.
- Business Description:High quality at a great price that won’t break your wallet moving provided locally and long distance from household moves to office moves. Also offering moving to anywhere in the United States. Free quotes provided. Move with the peace of mind with Serg’s moving call for your free quote todayRecent Review:Anthony and Uzi from Serg's did an outstanding job for us today. They kept us informed of their arrival time. Once here, they worked hard to accomplish the move within the agreed upon time constraint. We felt they took great care in making sure the furniture did not damage walls or floors while they were moving items up a flight of stairs. They were a pleasure to have in our homeCeci G.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:License #1018107 Ranch Hands Construction is a Handyman and Construction business servicing Monterey County, Santa Cruz County, San Luis Obispo County, Santa Barbara County and Ventura County. Our purpose is to provide consistent, efficient, and dependable handyman services, with an emphasis on repairs or maintenance for your home, office, or landscape. Electrical, painting, plumbing, carpentry and moving are all only some of the services we offer. We show up as gentlemen, clean and sober, a..Recent Review:Jeremy was awesome! Friendly, professional, timely and affordable. I WILL hire for my next project.candy j.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:He was super professional and aims to please. I was so worried that I would have to move furniture- he makes everything happen and makes the process a breeze! He is very thorough and precise, will make sure that you are completely satisfied with the job. If you want a high quality paint job, dependability, and appropriate pricing- Hire him! Rating 1-10, I give home a 10+graham ..
- Business Description:For Long-distance piano & organ moving. We generally do not handle local moving outside of the metro St. Louis, MO area. Local #: (573) 860-6683. Additional emails: General Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org; Sales Manager: email@example.com; Accounting: firstname.lastname@example.org; Dispatch Manager: email@example.com; Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org , In case of emergency contact Russ at 314-568-688Recent Review:The woman in the office who scheduled the move and took care of all the documents was extremely helpful and friendly. My apartment building is very strict and she worked over the weekend to ensure I had the proper COI. The men who delivered my piano were very professional and efficient. I am a petite woman and was alone when they delivered the piano and felt very comfortable with them thereWhitney K.
- Business Description:Moving hearts one home at a time! Looking to move within Los Angeles? Or across the state? You've found us! Honest Moving is family owned and operated. We work hard to provide you with upfront and honest customer service. Our movers are in tune with your needs and take ultimate care to provide the most seamless and smooth moving experience
Deals in Morro Bay for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
You probably haven’t spent much time thinking about bleach or refrigerated food while getting ready to move, but neither should get packed in your moving truck. Learn about this and other tips for what not to pack when you move.
If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Find moving companies in
- Los Osos
- San Luis Obispo
- Avila Beach
- Paso Robles
- Pismo Beach
- Grover Beach
- Arroyo Grande
- Santa Margarita
- San Miguel
- Santa Maria
- Los Alamos
- Vandenberg Village
- King City
moving companies in Morro Bay
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-GOT-JUNK6520 Platt Ave # 650
West Hills, California
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Affordable Moving Services465 Bernardo ave
Morro Bay, California
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- American Home Movers1930 Village Center Circle Suite #3
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Andersen Van & Storage Inc2255 S Oakley Ave # A
Santa Maria, California
- ASAP MOVERS925 Buckley Rd
San Luis Obispo, California
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Gladiator Moving & Delivery LLC21129 Haviland Ave
- Gladiator Moving & Delivery LLC
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- Katie Korgan . Lifestyle Design406 7th St
Paso Robles, California
- Katie Korgan . Lifestyle Design
- Lake Movers420 Beatrice Ct Ste B
- Lake Movers
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.712 Bancroft Rd Locations all across California
Walnut Creek, California
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Movers of Paso Robles Inc2107 Wisteria Ln
Paso Robles, California
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- Muva Inc1820 Southwest Expy
San Jose, California
- MAGIC MOVING & STORAGE INC.
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- The Moving Experience2923 S Higuera St
San Luis Obispo, California
- The PolyMove603 Johnson Ave.
San Luis Obispo, California
- The SourceP.O. Box 3472
Shell Beach, California
- Theatre Drive Self Storage2371 Theatre Drive
Paso Robles, California
- TNT Furniture Movers1411 S Hawthorne Ave
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- The Moving Experience