When you bought your dining room set, you probably didn’t consider how to ship it to your next home. Here are five tips to safely ship a dining room set.
Get matched with top moving companies in Carmel Valley, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local moving companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Movers Reviews in Carmel Valley
- Ranch Hands ConstructionThese fellows are prompt, clean and polite and do the work on time. I would not consider hiring anyone else. Very efficient and pleasant to deal with.
- The White Glove MoversErik is the BEST. His professionalism, flexibility, kindness & great communication was a huge part of making a challenging situation 100% better. It’s a relief when you know your cherished belongings are in such great, skilled hands. If you’re moving in the Bay Area (especially with antiques!), look no further. These folks are total pros. Great value & service for a more than fair price
- Mod MoversWhat an amazing experience! Moving is no one’s favorite task. Mod Movers made this hectic time run seamlessly and like a well oiled machine! The staff, from office to movers are all so professional with amazing work ethic. I highly, highly recommend this company. You won’t be sorry!
- Pro MoversWorkers did an excellent job and were polite as well as efficiently and expeditiously carried out the moving project in a timely manner.
- The White Glove MoversIt was the best possible experience it could be. The movers were totally professional, quiet, thorough, respectful, and genuinely nice guys. I asked them to move a very heavy, solid wood bed frame with drawers down 12 stairs and around very difficult maneuvering around a tight hallway space and then another jigsaw hallway space, and unbelievably they did it with ease and perseverance. I was over the top impressed and will be using them again
- NATIONAL EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT, INC.I live in Ohio and researched vehicle transport companies for my son in California. A lot of the companies seemed shady and their reviews reflected as such. I called a few other companies before feeling comfortable after talking with Rachel from Executive Auto Shippers LLC. The cost to ship from other companies ranged from $750 to $1300. I choose EAS LLC because of their reviews on Consumer Affairs. They also offered and honored the military discount unlike other companies. This is the first time that I or my son used a transport company and I now have their number locked in my phone. I do suggest that if you are looking to ship your vehicle to do your research at least 2 weeks in advance. Most companies will need time to find an available driver and I was on the border line because we needed the vehicle shipped on the 12th and EAS gives a date range as to when your vehicle will be picked up. Our driver was awesome and vehicle was picked up on the 12th (same day my son left for Texas). My son initial plan was to fly to San Angelo and at the last minute he choose to carpool with a fellow serviceman. My son had to find a friend to give the key to the driver for vehicle pickup. My son and his friend then decided to spend extra time in San Antonio which caused my son to miss meeting the driver in San Angelo for delivery of vehicle. But my son informed the driver and they agreed that instead of dropping off vehicle at the base, he dropped it off at a Walmart. Driver texted my son photos of the parked vehicle and I paid the driver via Chase Pay through Chase Bank; which is an instant payment or transfer of funds. I texted the driver a screenshot of Chase Pay completed transaction. My son arrived in San Angelo the day after vehicle arrived to find his vehicle intact. All went well....Happy Customers
- Movers USA IncJose, the supervisor, was on time to begin the work, he and his crew quickly and carefully packed my household for my move to California.
- RUPPRECHT CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENTGreat communication all around. We were able to clearly state what needed to get done and it was done better than expected. Really happy, and refer to friends when they need a job to get done.
- NorthStar Moving CoThey were on time, VERY Fast, Organized, Helpful. Only downside: To minimize our cost they filled each box (no matter what size) to the top. This resulted in some overlap of the box being filled from different areas of the same room, or from different rooms. It resulted in a colossal "where is the rest of this?'' syndrome
- Sterling Van LinesI can't recommend Sterling high enough. I honestly didn't know where to start with a small load move and sent an inquiry by email. I received an immediate call-back from Doug Brown, who was not at all pushy. In fact, he was very personable and informative. I was moving from South Florida to Northern California--a huge move for me. Doug helped me make some key decisions--most importantly, whether to move only boxes or try to take the few pieces of furniture I hadn't intended to sell. I decided to go with boxes only, which kept the price down. His estimate was $2130 and the actual cost was $2419, which included an extra charge for inside pickup and delivery to a third floor walk-up. (You can save money if you're willing to tote the boxes yourself, in and out.) I was surprised at how close the estimate was, since I was just guessing at how many boxes I'd have when we talked. Turned out I had fewer boxes, but they were heavier than average, since most contained books and papers. The movers from Miami (Sterling is in Los Angeles, so they contract with other trucking companies when necessary) arrived on time and were in and out of my place within a half hour. I'd numbered all the boxes and they also recounted them and weighed them to come up with a final price that was charged to my charge card after delivery. The day after I arrived in California, I received a call from Tony in Dispatch at Sterling, setting up my delivery the next day. That was just 7 days after pick-up. (I'd been told 7-14 days). Tony, too, couldn't have been nicer throughout, offering to hold the boxes at their LA facility, if I'd been delayed and the boxes arrived before I did. When the movers drove up from LA, they kept me informed of their ETA and, on arrival, masterfully found a place to park out front (no small feat--especially in the dark) and practically RAN my boxes up three narrow flights of stairs. I was so impressed. Again, they were in and out in less than a half hour. Thank you, Doug, Tony and Sterling
Movers in Carmel Valley
- Business Description:EXCEPTIONAL LOCAL & INTERSTATE MOVING. Mod MOVERS offers a variety of options you can choose from for your home or business. Whether you need local or long-distance service, full-service with packing and unpacking, Mod Movers is ready to dive in and make your move affordable and stress free! DOT#2983026 | CALT# 19162Recent Review:Vanessa and her coworker arrived on time. She went over the work that was to be done a time frame and an estimated price. They were competent, found there way around a very cluttered house in transition. They did an excellent job cleaning in spite of my clutterTricia H.
- Business Description:OPEN during COVID-19. All of our moves are conducted with masks and gloves for your safety. Owned & operated by Monterey locals, we started our business as two entrepreneurial kids moving family and friends where-ever they needed to relocate to. Years later, we now have multiple teams dedicated to making your move as stress-free and efficient as possible. You'll see a smile on all of our movers faces as we facilitate your needs, and we hope to make your transition as stress free as possible. ..Recent Review:The White Glove Movers moved all the contents of my home to a new home 3 1/2 hours away. From the first moment I am at and receive my estimate from The White Glove Movers, I had immediate confidence in their ability to move me without a hitch. Their word is their bond. If they say they will call you back they call you back immediately I received my estimate within hours after meeting with The White Glove Movers. Follow up until moving day was great… I received email letting me know that they were ready to move me and that my moving date was a fast approaching, Always with the message to reach out if I had any questions. When I did reach out with questions prior to move date, they were quick to respond. Every step of the way I was being assured that all would go well. Moving day came and the two gentlemen and that came to move me, Erik and Ronnie, immediately instill confidence in me. They were ever so careful with my boxes… All my items. They were quick and efficient… But most of all, they were professional, courteous and kind. all of my items arrived in great condition. unpacking was quick! I was treated so well all the way around by The White Glove Movers that I would highly and enthusiastically recommend them to anyone moving. They made a very emotional and life-changing experience pleasant and stress free. Thank you The White Glove Movers...👏🏼 BRAVO BRAVO! 👏�Laura V.
- Business Description:We specialize in long-distance moving services! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today! We service California, New Mexica, Arizona, Texas!Recent Review:Thank you for the recommendation of [*** Link removed ***] They were very professional, courteous, efficient and delivered all they promised. Angi is always the safest & best way to find help we need. I use Angie a LOT for everything! MA PaynPegi P.
- Business Description:High quality at a great price that won’t break your wallet moving provided locally and long distance from household moves to office moves. Also offering moving to anywhere in the United States. Free quotes provided. Move with the peace of mind with Serg’s moving call for your free quote todayRecent Review:They were punctual, professional, amiable eased my tension, answered every question I asked, Jonathan and Marco were awesome, I will use them in 11 months again. Serge, communicates and very straight forward.Iyabode F.
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:What a great job these folks did. We basically were only moving furniture, as we had "pre-moved" most of our clothing and knick-knacks, but what a great job they did with furniture: taking apart and reassembling furniture, wrapping and protecting finishes, and securing our goods on their truck. They did move one closet of clothing, hanging it in wardrobe boxes and rehanging at our destination. They were as busy as bees throughout the process. I highly recommend Moving APTVanessa F.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Utilizing All Service Moving for the move was a very positive experience. They had good communication, answering several questions prior to the move and did a final confirmation just prior to the move date. As for the physical move itself, Jose, Abraham, and Alberto were polite, diligent, and careful moving the many items, and managed to complete the move more quickly than anticipatedBlake B.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:When I first contacted Cristy, the co-owner, she quickly arranged the move and gave me a price quote during a very busy month. She was creative in squeezing me into her schedule. The movers arrived on time in CT and loaded the truck carefully and quickly. When they arrived in DC the next morning, also on time, they were extremely careful will all items. Nothing was damaged or broken, including my house, and they completed the job without any problems whatsoever. I have never experienced any movers as careful and considerate as Garrett and Chase were. Christy kept me updated along the way regarding changes in the schedule. She was also a delight to work with. If this company every went public, I would invest heavily in it since it excels ahead of all of its competition as far as my research showed. The price for the job was reasonable considering both the competition and the difficulty I would have experienced if I did the move myself. I would hire them again without any hesitationWilliam M.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:Lori and Sasha and team did a great job. I had very specific requirements that were not standard - and they worked with me. The carrier selected was an operator/owner who really took care of all the details - as he said he would: from loading, to transport to unloading. Very satisfied!! And thanks SashaAliya P.
- Business Description:Moving hearts one home at a time! Looking to move within Los Angeles? Or across the state? You've found us! Honest Moving is family owned and operated. We work hard to provide you with upfront and honest customer service. Our movers are in tune with your needs and take ultimate care to provide the most seamless and smooth moving experience
- Business Description:We believe in long term design value, which we achieve by selecting quality pieces and through timeless design. We believe in creating beautiful rooms that reflect you, without sacrificing comfort or function. Servicing Santa Clara and San Mateo Counties. Janice McCabe Interior Design also provides high end artwork from around the world, visit Seven Continents Art at https://seven-continents-art.myshopify.comRecent Review:Janice was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. She helped hone my ideas, gave great input, and made me feel confident about the direction we're going in for our renovations. I'm definitely consulting with her before making major decisionsVictor V.
Deals in Carmel Valley for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Moving can be a pain, but it doesn’t have to be if you hire a professional organizer. Here’s what you need to know about hiring a moving organizer.
Real talk—most people aren't keen on packing or moving. But you can make the experience more manageable by opting for brand new boxes instead of used ones.
Find moving companies in
moving companies in Carmel Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio 44012
- Eyring Movers
- Janice McCabe Interior Design15559 Union Ave Unit 514
Los Gatos, California 95032
- Janice McCabe Interior Design
- Lambert & Son Moving2638 17th Avenue
Santa Cruz, California 95065
- Lambert & Son Moving
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
Manalathan, Florida 33462
- Mod Movers 1110 Airport Rd
Monterey, California 93940
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
Sullivan, Missouri 63080
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
Trenton, Georgia 30752
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
Miami, Florida 33130
- Mansion Movers
- New Planet Moving & Storage4420 Andrews St Ste D
North Las Vegas, Nevada 89081
- New Planet Moving & Storage
- Scarr Moving & Storage, Inc.- North American Lines1359 Dayton St.
Salinas, California 93901
- Serg's moving inc427 J St
Chula Vista, California 91910
- Scarr Moving & Storage, Inc.- North American Lines
- United States Logistics300 N LaSalle Dr Ste 4925
Chicago, Illinois 60654
- United States Logistics