You try to make your home a welcoming space, but not to creepy crawlies. But if carpet beetles have invaded your home, it doesn’t take them long to start causing trouble. We’ll show you how to identify carpet beetle damage and what to do next.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Kelseyville, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Kelseyville
- ByersByers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!
- ATCO Pest ControlAfter smelling something dead, on a Friday morning, I contact 5 places and no one would commit to do the work. My husband found ATCO by searching the web. We talked to them on the phone and David from ATCO Pest Control was the one that serves us. He came on time and explain upfront all the terms and what he was going to do. Then, he went underneath the house, (not an easy thing to do because everything is narrowed), and located a dead rat near the heat vents. He also located the points of the entrance where they come. He placed several traps. Then, explain the post-work we will have to do in the near future. He acted very professionally and, we are very please with his work
- Bulwark Exterminating - St GeorgeMarty K did an excellent job, he asked what my situation was, asked permission before he entered any rooms, or sprayed any where and was very professional. He then explained what he had done and went back over how the service worked.
- Bulwark Exterminating-MesaI have an excellent service technician. Carl Carbone. He is mannerly, low-keyed, diligent, and very thorough. He takes longer to do the service, but that is in my interest. He makes sure that the quality of his job is excellent. in other words, he isn't trying to get "X" number of customers completed. Instead, he makes each of us feel special. I am very impresse
- Titan Rodent and Pest ControlMy house had a big problem of fleas after my cat came back from outside and without giving him flea medication first. Titan Rodent & Pest control was a true-life saver after I tried few store-level measures like sprays and traps. It has been several weeks since they came over and took care of the problem, and there have been no signs of any biters coming back. Eran our exterminator provided such a nice and professional service that I would recommend no one else for pest control service company
- Proven Termite SolutionsIt was great. They worked quickly, did an excellent job, and charged a very reasonable rate. They also took care to avoid damaging the roof and surrounding plants when they erected and took down the tent which I appreciated.
- EliminixMy experience is always both professional and satisfactory. I’ve had Eliminix spray my house for as long as i can remember and the results have always been more than great. The price is right and i always encounter a friendly face. Robert runs a great business.
- Bayne Pest ControlExcellent service. Mike was our tech and he spent a great deal of time with us explaining the process, concerns and what to look for. He seemed very willing to spend as much time as needed to give the house a good treatment.
- Morse Termite & Pest ControlTheir price is reasonable in comparison to other company. Their presentation was excellent and outstanding. They are local people and they are very accommodating, nice and communication is excellent. They haven't finished the work, so I'm assuming their work would be excellent. I would highly recommend them
- Kellogg Pest ControlRiley Kellogg and Charles removed bed bugs in a 3 bedroom Rental in Mammoth.Tenants brought bed bugs in and did not cooperate before/after treatment. They failed to remove infested property. We had to treat a second time after they left leaving 20,000 in damage in a property we had just renovated for 90,000. After numerous trial postponements, we were able to get a settlement. Riley and Charles drove 4 hours to be at Court in LA at 8:30- 3 years after completing their job. Their professional presence and written report in my opinion helped us to get a reasonable settlement. We recommend them to anyone who has a pest problem- fine, upstanding young professionals committed to their business and customer satisfaction.Prices are reasonable and depend upon customer needs
Pest Control Companies in Kelseyville
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge.. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Managem..Recent Review:Ricardo was friendly, explained the process clearly,,David R.
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using s..Recent Review:No issues. All went well. Would recommend to my neighbors.Rhonda L.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one-piece seamless, no-clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi..Recent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you!Linda H.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi..Recent Review:They told me that the contract was good for a month and if I had any more ants within that time to give them a call back. On Thursday July 30th my ants had returned. I gave Terminix a call. the lady said that she would have someone call me back to come by my house either today or tomorrow. There was no response that day. I called back the next day (Friday). The lady replied " we have 24 to 48 hours to reply back to phone calls!". Again, no response that day. By now it's a weekend so now I have to wait until Monday to find someone. On Monday, I called Clark's and she said that she would have someone call me right back. Within 5 minutes someone gave me a call back and said that he could be at my house in 5 minutes in which he was. I called Terminix backed and told them that I no longer needed their service and I would like to cancel my contract with them because they were not reliable. <br /Teresa E.
- Business Description:Animal Trapping Service specializing in Raccoons, Opossum, Skunks, Bats, Snakes and all Varmint’s. I also do animal exclusion, dead animal removal.
- Business Description:We have been in business for 28 years and we pride our selves on our excellent customer service. We have five outstanding employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. License # 95-4528193Recent Review:Did a thorough job. Came back twice to spray the inside of the house. Will have them back once a month in the future.Shirley A H.
- Business Description:Animal Damage Management has been helping solve issues between animal pests and man for over 25 years. We specialize in vertebrate pest control. We have several QAL, QACs and state trappers. We accept all major credit cards, checks or cashRecent Review:ADM services were promptly delivered.Tim F.
- Business Description:We specialize in home pest control, and use a variety of methods to eliminate your unwelcome guests. Our total list of services include termite control, rodent control, rat proofing attic decontamination, attic clean-up, ant extermination, bed bug extermination, cockroach control, spider infestation control, insulation removal, air duct cleaning, Greenfiber insulation solutions for residents all across California. All work is done in house with out the use of sub-contractorsRecent Review:It went rough, but we were both at fault. Had to say that first. But I am mostly satisfied. The outside sales person was on time for the walk through. He was nice and seemed knowledgeable. He had a lot of prior experience as a laborer before he became a sales rep. He was able to present his company and offer a quote on the spot. I agreed and gave him a deposit. Off we go. Right? Well, he based his quote on 700 square feet when it was actually 1100. That's why his price was low. You would think that I got a deal. But no. The labor crew only showed up with enough insulation for 700 SF. Not enough. So here is what we had to do. Introduce Jose. The lead man on the project. If it were not for him, it would have went south in a hurry. Turns out that Jose is a good person with a soul, and I am happy to "work with" a great person like Jose. APP is lucky to have him, and I hope they are taking good care of him. Just so you don't think I am fake, the "helper" that Jose had that day was worthless. Didn't want to work because he is a 20 year old kid who was out all night drinking and chasing girls (or boys), and was hung over. I did more 90% more work than he did (yes, I helped Jose. I have a good soul too). I let Jose vacuum out the old stuff, then I made him stop. He understood. Come back when you have 1100SF of insulation. Right? Before he took off, Jose up-sold me on insulating the bottom of my house (in between the floor joists under the sub floor)(under the house), applying a radiant barrier in the attic and switching from blown in cellulose with the pink panther batts. I ended up insulating under the house by myself. Nice. I communicated that to APP, but it got lost in translation. When the day arrived that Jose returned with 1100SF of material to finish the job, he showed up with two helpers. BTW, I had to request the APP office to please make sure Jose was who they sent to complete my job. Regardless of my implicit instructions that I subsequently made with the APP office, that I changed my mind and now want blown in cellulose again, and NO radiant barrier, Jose and crew still showed up with pink panther batts and radiant barrier. Whatever. The crew is there, lets get to work. The reason I only give them a B is because they installed the radian barrier wrong (in my opinion). I did research and radiant barrier should be one inch from the roof sheeting (plywood) if it's hot southern California. They stapled it to the 2x4 rafters so it's really 3-1/2 inches from the sheeting. Not sure if it is even radiating anything at this point. I think I just wasted a $1000. Even so, my neighbor asked me who did the job, and I ended up giving them the APP biz card, so I guess that was kind of a recommendationMichael D.
- Business Description:Gopher Grabbers LLC utilizes a non-toxic approach to gopher control. Not only does this save our families from harmful chemicals it also saves our pets as well! In addition, we do not make you commit to long term contracts! The only contract is ours and our guarantee. NO Long Term Contracts NO Environmental Damaging Poisons NO Gas NO Flooding NO Chemicals At the top of our website are easy-to-use navigation tabs. Just click on the tab you wish to view! Again, we would like to ..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Knowing how to get rid of bed bugs after the first sign of a potential infestation can stop the spread of these pesky pests. We’ll walk you through what you need to know.
Groundhogs can break up foundations, chew through wires, and damage pipes, so they can quickly become a big problem for homeowners. This guide breaks down the right bait to trap them and why you should consider trapping alternatives.
Find pest exterminators in
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Upper Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Saint Helena
pest exterminators in Kelseyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A ROUND THE CLOCK PEST CONTROL18345 Sierra Hwy Ste B5
Canyon Country, California
- ABOL Rodent ControlPO Box 193
- All Pest Pros4025 Vista Park Court Suite A
- Alpha Landscape3576 Paloma Street
Santa Ynez, California
- Animal Damage Management Inc16170 Vineyard Blvd
Morgan Hill, California
- ARMED FORCE PEST CONTROL INC18255 Vintage Ct. #D
- A ROUND THE CLOCK PEST CONTROL
- Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay Inc.4685 Scotts Valley Rd
- Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay Inc.
- Kreutel's Bug Sluggers Pest Control208 W Oldfield St
- Kreutel's Bug Sluggers Pest Control
- MENDO LAKE TERMITEP.O. box 510
Redwood Valley, California
- MENDO LAKE TERMITE
- Our Town Pest Control Co24831 Apple St Ste D
- Our Town Pest Control Co