When it comes to having healthy plants and attracting beneficial insects, using natural insecticides that you make at home is an excellent choice for gardeners looking for a way to use pesticides without harming their plants.
Get matched with top pest exterminators in Lakeport, CA
There are 3 highly-rated local pest exterminators.
Recent Pest Control Reviews in Lakeport
- ByersByers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you! read less
- ATCO Pest ControlAfter smelling something dead, on a Friday morning, I contact 5 places and no one would commit to do the work. My husband found ATCO by searching the web. We talked to them on the phone and David from ATCO Pest Control was the one that serves us. He came on time and explain upfront all the terms and what he was going to do. Then, he went underneath the house, (not an easy thing to do because everything is narrowed), and located a dead rat near the heat vents. He also located the points of the entrance where they come. He placed several traps. Then, explain the post-work we will have to do in the near future. He acted very professionally and, we are very please with his work read less
- Bulwark Exterminating - St GeorgeMarty K did an excellent job, he asked what my situation was, asked permission before he entered any rooms, or sprayed any where and was very professional. He then explained what he had done and went back over how the service worked.
- Bulwark Exterminating-MesaI have an excellent service technician. Carl Carbone. He is mannerly, low-keyed, diligent, and very thorough. He takes longer to do the service, but that is in my interest. He makes sure that the quality of his job is excellent. in other words, he isn't trying to get "X" number of customers completed. Instead, he makes each of us feel special. I am very impresse read less
- Titan Rodent and Pest ControlMy house had a big problem of fleas after my cat came back from outside and without giving him flea medication first. Titan Rodent & Pest control was a true-life saver after I tried few store-level measures like sprays and traps. It has been several weeks since they came over and took care of the problem, and there have been no signs of any biters coming back. Eran our exterminator provided such a nice and professional service that I would recommend no one else for pest control service company read less
- EliminixMy experience is always both professional and satisfactory. I’ve had Eliminix spray my house for as long as i can remember and the results have always been more than great. The price is right and i always encounter a friendly face. Robert runs a great business.
- Proven Termite SolutionsIt was great. They worked quickly, did an excellent job, and charged a very reasonable rate. They also took care to avoid damaging the roof and surrounding plants when they erected and took down the tent which I appreciated.
- Bayne Pest ControlExcellent service. Mike was our tech and he spent a great deal of time with us explaining the process, concerns and what to look for. He seemed very willing to spend as much time as needed to give the house a good treatment.
- Morse Termite & Pest ControlTheir price is reasonable in comparison to other company. Their presentation was excellent and outstanding. They are local people and they are very accommodating, nice and communication is excellent. They haven't finished the work, so I'm assuming their work would be excellent. I would highly recommend them read less
- Kellogg Pest ControlRiley Kellogg and Charles removed bed bugs in a 3 bedroom Rental in Mammoth.Tenants brought bed bugs in and did not cooperate before/after treatment. They failed to remove infested property. We had to treat a second time after they left leaving 20,000 in damage in a property we had just renovated for 90,000. After numerous trial postponements, we were able to get a settlement. Riley and Charles drove 4 hours to be at Court in LA at 8:30- 3 years after completing their job. Their professional presence and written report in my opinion helped us to get a reasonable settlement. We recommend them to anyone who has a pest problem- fine, upstanding young professionals committed to their business and customer satisfaction.Prices are reasonable and depend upon customer needs read less
Pest Control Companies in Lakeport
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and general pest, weed control and lawn and garden service inspections are always free of charge.. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Managem.. read lessRecent Review:Ricardo was friendly, explained the process clearly,,David R.
- Business Description:Clark Pest Control offers you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugs, we are experts at bed bug treatments, including heat remediation. We even offer structural fumigation. Clark Pest Control's S.M.A.R.T. (Sustainable Methods and Responsible Treatments) branded services use the principles of Integrated Pest Management to keep your home's pest pressures down, using s.. read lessRecent Review:No issues. All went well. Would recommend to my neighbors.Rhonda L.
- Business Description:Byers offers services to protect you, your home, and your family from the harsh elements of nature in Northern California. Byers started as a roofing company in 1987 and added LeafGuard gutter systems in 1995. Byers features quality workmanship and premium brands such as roofing materials from GAF and Owens Corning; LeafGuard Gutter Systems, the one piece seamless, no clog gutters; SunPower Solar panels to optimize your solar energy savings; Solatube Daylighting Systems and Land Clearing & Wi.. read lessRecent Review:Byers did an outstanding job from start to finish on this project. The initial estimate process was much more thorough and timely than other companies I contacted. The work was completed promptly & professionally with daily checking and cleaning up to minimize inconveniences. The finished roof & gutters exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Byers made this huge project seem like a walk in the park. Thank you! read lessLinda H.
- Business Description:We specialize in home pest control, and use a variety of methods to eliminate your unwelcome guests. Our total list of services include termite control, rodent control, rat proofing attic decontamination, attic clean-up, ant extermination, bed bug extermination, cockroach control, spider infestation control, insulation removal, air duct cleaning, Greenfiber insulation solutions for residents all across California. All work is done in house with out the use of sub-contractors read lessRecent Review:It went rough, but we were both at fault. Had to say that first. But I am mostly satisfied. The outside sales person was on time for the walk through. He was nice and seemed knowledgeable. He had a lot of prior experience as a laborer before he became a sales rep. He was able to present his company and offer a quote on the spot. I agreed and gave him a deposit. Off we go. Right? Well, he based his quote on 700 square feet when it was actually 1100. That's why his price was low. You would think that I got a deal. But no. The labor crew only showed up with enough insulation for 700 SF. Not enough. So here is what we had to do. Introduce Jose. The lead man on the project. If it were not for him, it would have went south in a hurry. Turns out that Jose is a good person with a soul, and I am happy to "work with" a great person like Jose. APP is lucky to have him, and I hope they are taking good care of him. Just so you don't think I am fake, the "helper" that Jose had that day was worthless. Didn't want to work because he is a 20 year old kid who was out all night drinking and chasing girls (or boys), and was hung over. I did more 90% more work than he did (yes, I helped Jose. I have a good soul too). I let Jose vacuum out the old stuff, then I made him stop. He understood. Come back when you have 1100SF of insulation. Right? Before he took off, Jose up-sold me on insulating the bottom of my house (in between the floor joists under the sub floor)(under the house), applying a radiant barrier in the attic and switching from blown in cellulose with the pink panther batts. I ended up insulating under the house by myself. Nice. I communicated that to APP, but it got lost in translation. When the day arrived that Jose returned with 1100SF of material to finish the job, he showed up with two helpers. BTW, I had to request the APP office to please make sure Jose was who they sent to complete my job. Regardless of my implicit instructions that I subsequently made with the APP office, that I changed my mind and now want blown in cellulose again, and NO radiant barrier, Jose and crew still showed up with pink panther batts and radiant barrier. Whatever. The crew is there, lets get to work. The reason I only give them a B is because they installed the radian barrier wrong (in my opinion). I did research and radiant barrier should be one inch from the roof sheeting (plywood) if it's hot southern California. They stapled it to the 2x4 rafters so it's really 3-1/2 inches from the sheeting. Not sure if it is even radiating anything at this point. I think I just wasted a $1000. Even so, my neighbor asked me who did the job, and I ended up giving them the APP biz card, so I guess that was kind of a recommendation read lessMichael D.
- Business Description:Pacific Coast Termite has a great history serving California since 2007 by co-owners Dennis Wilson and James Grande. Both men agree that a large part of their company’s growth is attributed to word of mouth and referrals along with great reviews and A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau have also helped. Today the company has full in-house wood working divisions, offers comprehensive termite control, rodent control, and attic services such as attic cleaning and TAP pest control insulati.. read lessRecent Review:Horrible experience, the employees were very poorly trained. They severely underestimated the time to do the job. They sealed holes in vent screens with big globs of unsightly goo. The crawlspace access door wouldn't stay closed do they pried a stepping stone out of the garden and used that to hold it closed. They spit sunflower seed shells all over, including on our front porch furniture. They vacuumed the old insulation out of the attic but there was a leak in their system and it spewed old insulation and rat droppings all over the inside of our garage and on open storage shelves, and they didn't clean it up. They only apply blown-in insulation and our ducts are covered with sheet insulation, so they didn't remove that insulation or the rat droppings on the tops of the ducts. I could go on... read lessRICK S.
- Business Description:Animal Damage Management has been helping solve issues between animal pests and man for over 25 years. We specialize in vertebrate pest control. We have several QAL, QACs and state trappers. We accept all major credit cards, checks or cash read lessRecent Review:ADM services were promptly delivered.Tim F.
- Business Description:Kreutel's Bug Sluggers Pest Control
- Business Description:We specialize in weed control in lawn and landscape areas, insect and disease control, fertilization of turf, trees and shrubs, tree care injections and deep root feedings, fruit and olive elimination, lawn aeration, and rodent control. Our specialized training has allowed to get provide our clients with some of the best results in the industry. We have earned a reputation of providing quality service and low affordable prices read less
- Business Description:LICENCE # PR 4227.Recent Review:5 weeks later it looks like the problem was fixed.Kenneth W.
- Business Description:When pests or termites move in, you want the ultimate weapon to take them out: Terminix, America’s leading provider of termite and pest control. It's no wonder more than 2.7 million customers trust us to protect their homes and families from the havoc that unwanted intruders can create. You can look to us for a wide range of services to protect your home top to bottom, inside and out: Insulation Service, Moisture Control Solutions, Rodent and Wildlife Service and more. We can even help you wi.. read lessRecent Review:They told me that the contract was good for a month and if I had any more ants within that time to give them a call back. On Thursday July 30th my ants had returned. I gave Terminix a call. the lady said that she would have someone call me back to come by my house either today or tomorrow. There was no response that day. I called back the next day (Friday). The lady replied " we have 24 to 48 hours to reply back to phone calls!". Again, no response that day. By now it's a weekend so now I have to wait until Monday to find someone. On Monday, I called Clark's and she said that she would have someone call me right back. Within 5 minutes someone gave me a call back and said that he could be at my house in 5 minutes in which he was. I called Terminix backed and told them that I no longer needed their service and I would like to cancel my contract with them because they were not reliable. <br / read lessTeresa E.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful pest control articles
Ridding your kitchen of fruit flies can be done using different cleaning products and DIY fruit fly traps. Learn how to make your own fruit fly remedy by using products you likely have in the pantry—but know that patience is required.
Finding ants in your home can be an unwelcome surprise. But when you know what to do, getting rid of these pesky insects is painless and straightforward. In this guide, we’ll explain how to make your home ant-free and keep it that way.
Find pest exterminators in
- Upper Lake
- Clearlake Oaks
- Lower Lake
- Redwood Valley
- Hidden Valley Lake
- The Sea Ranch
- Monte Rio
pest exterminators in Lakeport
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A ROUND THE CLOCK PEST CONTROL18345 Sierra Hwy Ste B5
Canyon Country, California
- ABOL Rodent ControlPO Box 193
- All Pest Pros4025 Vista Park Court Suite A
- Alpha Landscape3576 Paloma Street
Santa Ynez, California
- Animal Damage Management Inc16170 Vineyard Blvd
Morgan Hill, California
- ARMED FORCE PEST CONTROL INC18255 Vintage Ct. #D
- A ROUND THE CLOCK PEST CONTROL
- Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay Inc.4685 Scotts Valley Rd
- Hydrex Pest Control of the North Bay Inc.
- Kreutel's Bug Sluggers Pest Control208 W Oldfield St
- Kreutel's Bug Sluggers Pest Control
- MENDO LAKE TERMITEP.O. box 510
Redwood Valley, California
- MENDO LAKE TERMITE
- Our Town Pest Control Co24831 Apple St Ste D
- Our Town Pest Control Co
- Terminix - Chico -Termite & Pest Control15 Commerce Crt Ste 150
- Terminix - Chico -Termite & Pest Control