A pet or dog door that allows your furry friend to go outside and play should be installed by a handyperson with carpentry experience.
Get matched with top door installers in Ivanhoe, CA
There are 5 highly-rated local door installers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Ivanhoe
- American Vision WindowsAlan was amazing, he was courteous, professional and detail-oriented. I can't wait for the completion of the installation to see the final product.
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingJob went smoothly. Lou and his team were very good explaining the process and answering my questions. Their quick responses took a lot of pressure off of me.
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingThis is the fourth time we’ve used Simple Visions. In the past they’ve replaced windows, replaced water damaged areas, added new lighting in the family room, and added security lighting around the outside of the house. This time, they removed a bath/shower insert in the master bath and built a beautiful walk-in shower with a sliding glass door. We are so very happy with the way it looks. Their work is always first class, the staff is always professional and respectful, and the charges were fair and reasonable. You should definitely consider using Simple Visions
- Washington Energy ServicesThe installers called both days and gave me the appoximate time they would arrive., They were polite, considerate, and kept me informed of the progrees of the project. They put down floor protection and kept the mess to a minimum. They brought in their own vacuum to keep it clean. They patched the drywall but they do not do the finish work (texture and paint) but i understood that from the start. The window and door are reallly nice looking, good quality, as are the windows they installed in my house several years ago. I was also reminded that if i ever had any problems with my windows previously installed, they would take care of any failures. I will be giving this company my business again
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- American Vision WindowsThe experience was very pleasant. It was a 2-day job. Nine people showed up the first day and replaced the windows doors. The second day was final trim and stucco work.Color matched the stucco. Crew left the house quite clean Wife and I were impressed with the professionalism and courteousness.
- Clear Efficiency Home ImprovementClear Efficiency replaced all the old aluminum windows and a slider in our guest house. The new energy-efficient Anlin windows look great and keep the house much cooler in the heat. We can't say enough good things about Clear Efficiency - they get an A+ in every category. They were prompt, professional, and, as their name implies, efficient. They did what they said they were going to do, when they said they would do it. Courteous, responsive, and very nice guys. The installation process was smooth and the result flawless. Highly recommend Clear Efficiency
- Swords ConstructionThe work was completed timely. Mike followed his estimate to the letter. The mfg home company asked me for his name and they hired him also. We were very happy with completed work and no issues with any of his work or workers. Now a year later every thing is still perfect.
- All-Weather Window Doors & SidingFantastic! The door was complete and ready to install earlier than estimated. They were prompt, always calling ahead for appointments for estimates, measuring and installation. The door is perfect. When the threshold that remained from the old door wasn't quite right, the installer cut a new threshold to fit. I chose to stain the threshold and paint the trim myself, but all the work was done well, and the installer cleaned everything up. There was a nick in the frame after it was complete, but I felt it was not really an issue. Wonderful company to work with
- SOD Home GroupWe spent over 5 months researching for a contractor that can remodel our kitchen before making our decision on will we hire. We got few estimates and in home consultations, and finally found SOD builders. SOD builders have been nothing but exceptional! Adam is an brilliant advisor. He was original, comprehensive, bright and loving. His wide knowledge is particularly helpful when it comes to decisions making. Unfortunately, our kitchen was unusual shape and he was able to create a perfect design within at shape. Adam was very quickly for any design changes and patiently took as much time as we needed during the design meetings. Oren the owner was always on top of our remodeling. Before the design was approved, he personally came over to confirm the drawings. He then oversees the actual work in order to make sure that there are no problems or issues with the overall work. The kitchen cabinets were delivered to our house on time and the installation took 3 days. The installation went really well. We had few minor problems which Adam dealt and solved them immediately and without any drama. We are so impressed with the quality, precision and finish. It has been few months since the remodeling project got completed and we are still impressed by how the new kitchen came out including its beauty and design. This project was completed on time and within the budget we had agree
Door Installers in Ivanhoe
- Business Description:We are a design and build residential remodeling and window company. Licensed, bonded, and insured. We provide full project kitchen and bathroom remodeling for every budget, timeline, and style. We are also certified dealers of Anlin Windows Windows & Doors, Simonton Windows & Doors, Milgard Windows & Doors, and MI Windows & Doors. We have over 35 years of experience in the remodeling business and our only goal is to provide you with a pleasant experience and a beautiful product you can brag ..Recent Review:They didn’t want to work with me since my request was a insurance claim. They shouldn’t concerned where the money coming from as long as they get paid for the job they do.James S.
- Business Description:Since 1997 we have been designing, installing, and servicing Handicap Equipment in homes, schools, hotels and businesses. Our products include Ceiling Track Systems, Pool Lifts, Surehands Lift and Care Systems (www.surehands.com), Bruno Stairlifts, Ramps, and other related Patient Lift Systems. We have remained the exclusive Surehands Dealer for all of California, Nevada and Hawaii for over 22 years, and that is a true testament to our high level of commitment to the quality and care we have ..Recent Review:This is in addition to provided service at home: I'm a disabled individual and travel is always difficult and dangerous for me. But on my last trip to Las Vegas I discovered a good service provided at Treasure Island, one of seven hotels that provides Surehands Ceiling tracks. I liked it because of its ease of use and safety it provides and its installment by Lift and Specialists who maintains this quality equipment and train hotel engineers who are ready to help around the clockOfer A.
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Fabulous! Will and his team removed large old wooden deck, including support structure, and built new one using Firberon composite materials. About 3 weeks in all. It looks great and feels much sturdier. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this groupJR R.
- Business Description:**Due to a medical emergency, i will not be taking on new projects at this time**With 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of construction and renovation services for both the interior and exterior of your home. Mr. Toth's goal is to maintain the highest level of professionalism, honesty, and fairness in his relationships with all his clients. Please give us a call or send us a message to discuss how we can turn your dreams into reality. FREE ESTIMATES! CheerRecent Review:I was very pleased and happy with the job he did for me I will definitely use him againOludosu O.
- Business Description:A Home Depot Service Provider and General Contractor for Southern California home remodel projects.Recent Review:So great. Great and quick communication and quick service. Came and did what they said they were gonna do and had it done BEFORE they said it was going to be done. There was no time wasted. Guys came in their company cars, worked, took their lunch, came back and continued until days end. I was quite impressed with the amount of work they completed and how well they did it. The owner came to check on the job and they cleaned up very well at the end of the day. We have had a lot of work done at our house over the years, and they are by far the most efficient, clean and professional. This was a patio replacement. We had an old steel patio and they replaced it with a stunning white aluminum patio, with two fans and an attached gazebo with carriage lights. It is stunning. They went above and beyond on design. The price was also comparable to other estimates i received for just the main patio with no gazebo. So I felt like I got more than what I paid for. Will definitely have them come back to do a full backyard remodelMichelle A.
- Business Description:Since 1945, Century Shower Door has been a family owned and operated company with its executive office in Torrance. Our service includes California, Arizona & Nevada. We offer both Frameless & Framed Shower Doors. Our process will get you from measure to the install of your new shower door. Plus...we offer FREE IN HOME EstimatesRecent Review:Poor. First time they came to install door and panels, measurements were off. Second time they came back, chip in one of the panels. Third time , chip in door. Fourth time is anyone guess. They offered $150.00 off on the price. I have miss work now four times. I think it’s worth more for my time. Big fat “0” 0Don S.
- Business Description:With Uxari, you and your home are connected, automatically. You choose what to connect (devices) and we do the connecting (wireless services plan). Plus, we do it for as little as $99 down with monthly payments as low as $34.99. At Uxari, you will talk to a real person when you have a question, 7 days a week. So go ahead, start enjoying your new life style, knowing answers to all your questions are only a call or an e-mail away. And the best part is all of our services come with a 30-day, ris..Recent Review:The Smart Home features they installed, such as thermostat and door locks, etc. do not always work. For example, the Honeywell thermostat can no longer be operated from our phones and is difficult to install. Remote door locks are also unpredictableWilliam B.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
- Business Description:Whether your project is a new construction, custom built home, an existing remodel, or an energy efficient upgrade, Landmark Construction has the industry experience and skilled staff to make your construction project a success. Our goal is to save you money through energy-efficient construction. Landmark Construction is California’s premier Air-Conditioning Contractor and Heating Contractor. Along with HVAC contracting we can better regulate your home’s temperature with new insulation and a ..Recent Review:Ezra and Charles are very friendly and personable. That is, when they want to take your money. What good is a 12-year warranty if you start ignoring your customers at 2 years. I needed my HVAC replaced. Because the HVAC sits on my roof, I decided to redo the roof too. Ezra and Charles came out and were really friendly so I immediately had a good impression of them. Even though it would’ve been cheaper to go with a roofer and a separate HVAC company, I decided to go with Landmark Construction Crew, aka Landmark Energy Upgrades. I figured it would be a more seamless process for one company to do both. I got this done in December of 2016. The thing with a roof is that you don’t know if it’s a good job or not until it rains so I waited to write a review. Around January 2018 ( a little over a year later ) we got some much needed rain but unfortunately, I had a leak coming from one of my vents. I emailed Ezra and he sent out a roofer. The roofer came, looked at the vent, jumped up on the roof for ten minutes and said he was done. Months later, it rained again, it leaked again, I emailed Ezra again. I decided to take a closer look at the vent and noticed that there was sunlight in the ductwork. I figured sunlight equals gap somewhere. When the roofer came, I told him and he said it’s nothing, probably just a reflection, without even taking a look. Then the roofer tells me that the next time there is a leak, I need to call the HVAC guy because it’s not a roof problem. I couldn’t believe it so I told him that HIS company IS the HVAC guy!! I used one company to do the roof and the HVAC so there is NOBODY else to blame. So, he jumps back on the roof and was done and gone in 10 minutes. About a month goes by and the rain is back and so is my leak. It’s 2019 so it rained a lot this year. Good for California, bad for me. So, I emailed Ezra again. After a few weeks, no reply. So, I email him again with pictures, a few more weeks go by and no reply. So, I call him and he picked up the phone. He sounded surprised to hear from me (probably didn’t recognize my phone number) and I start telling him about the leak. He said he didn’t get my emails but just text him my address and he’ll send somebody. A couple of weeks goes by and nothing. So, I text him again and after weeks and weeks of waiting, no reply. I’ve emailed, called, and texted so, at this point, it’s very obvious he’s avoiding me. If you are looking for a friendly company that is willing to take your hard-earned cash then Landmark is for you. But if you’re looking for a company that is accountable for their work then look elsewhere. I know I amTony T.
- Business Description:From its inception our company’s vision has been to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we will continue to uphold to these principles. We try to provide honest, reliable, and affordable services, striving that all work done will adhere to your satisfaction. For garage door repair and garage door installation, we understand that quality and prompt service are hard to come by. From the moment that you decide to make us your trusted garage door compa..Recent Review:They sent a technician that looked like a young boy to fix the garage keypad malfunction. All of a sudden the pad started working and he could not tell me why. I demanded to know the reason, so that I will be able to troubleshoot or prevent this kind of issues. He refused to do that and I had to pay him. Now the amount they want for a visit doubled. And the same issue kept happening with some variations. Now the remote is malfunctioning and the garage opening and closing mechanism is unreliable and difficult to set as well. That is the one that is operating with the use of the hanging rope. Door Mart refuses to address that with me over the phone and answer a couple questions before I call their technician. They demand a visit. I always try to troubleshoot it before a costly visit. They told me that since the garage door was installed 3 years ago, they are not obligated to talk to me. But isn't it just good business to answer some simple questions? They told me to call another garage door company for questions. And my answer was why should I. They are not the ones that had installed my garage door. Also the person that had installed my door did that in a hurry. He told me he wanted to avoid a rush traffic. He left a few wires hanging out in the motor area so it was unsightly. I would not hire someone that cannot deal with loose ends after their product is installed. After any installation there can be issuesVera M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
Can you fix a broken door? Some cosmetic damage can be fixed using splines, wood filler, or hinge adjustments. Serious door damage usually requires a replacement.
Investing in a storm door has many benefits, such as extra security, better air circulation, energy efficiency, increased curb appeal, and more natural light.
Find door installers in
door installers in Ivanhoe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Overhead Door22973 Ave 340
- Ake And Sons Home Repair22431 Munson RD
- all in one construction21092 shaws flat school rd
- All Ornamental Metal Fabrications1720 East Ave Q6
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- AAA Overhead Door
- Bakersfield Garage Doors Repair7500 White Ln
- BANKS GLASS10002 Victoria Way
- BC Silva Construction1766 Rambouillet Rd
Paso Robles, California
- Betlan ConstructionPO Box 1134
Pine grove, California
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- Bishop ConstructionP.O. box 378
Lee Vining, California
- Bakersfield Garage Doors Repair
- Cardan Construction & Renovation Inc806 S Fulgham St
- Cen Cal ConstructionPO Box 60643
- Century Shower DoorCorporate Office 20100 Normandie Ave
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- Cortez Construction and Development Inc3024 W CAMBRIDGE AVE
- Country Builders4350 N Delno Ave
- Cardan Construction & Renovation Inc
- D.E. Crosswy Construction577 W Woods Ave
- Davidson Home Improvement & Construction32045 Rd 156
- Delerio Construction4381 N Brawley Ave Ste 101
- Door-Mart Garage Doors11286 Pyrites Way Ste 110
Gold River, California
- Double Dub Construction3381 Sky Ln
SHINGLE SPRINGS, California
- Double G Construction4004 W Damsen Ave
- D.E. Crosswy Construction
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets500 W Washington Blvd
- Fernando's Custom Kitchen Cabinets
- G R GARAGE DOORSp.o box 941
- Garage Door Repair and Installations Company2841 West Ashland Avenue
- Glass Doctor of the Inland Empire205 N 1st Ave
- Glass Doctor of Tulare County64 South D St.
- GRC General Contracting Inc.3208 Province Towne Ct
- G R GARAGE DOORS
- Manuel Fernandez Construction36976 Cherry St. # 189
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- MICHAEL HOPPER CONSTRUCTION4690 Waterstone Dr
- Morales Casa Fix611 PEPPER DR
- Moule Paint & Glass700 E Main St
Grass Valley, California
- Manuel Fernandez Construction
- National Builders Supply & Mfg Inc819 W Visalia Rd
- National Builders Supply & Mfg Inc
- Palace of Glass2340 Powell St, Suite 108
- Points Glass148 N Porter Rd
- Pro Builders1216 s fairway st
- Pro Glass & Quality Screens, Inc.7261 N Palm Bluffs ave.
- Pro-Care Constrution & Handyman Services40701 Rancho Vista Blvd Spc 55 Palmdale
- Palace of Glass
- TDJ Construction Inc.1449 W Buckingham Dr
- The Garage Door Pros1042 Hopper Ave Ste 2D
Santa Rosa, California
- The Glass Shop2005 E Main St
- Title 24 Guys LLC10964 Memory Park Ave
Mission Hills, California
- Toth Construction3516 Infusion Way
- Twain Harte Lumber & Ace Hardware22956 Twain Harte Drive
Twain Harte, California
- TWO GUYS PAINTING43143 45th St W
- TDJ Construction Inc.
- Vision Art Glass5704 142nd Pl SE
- Vision Art Glass
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc