Pro Movers

Founded 2006

A professional owner-operated moving company with 15 years experience. We move residential homes and offices. We load and unload your furniture with care. We have professional equipment and a moving truck. We pack and unpack your belongings. We will be any prices out there! We guarantee complete

2022 Super Service Award

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

movers (11)hauling (6)house cleaning (3)piano movers (2)

10/12/2022

Amerika T.

I was moving from my home, and didn’t want to move anything myself. I hired Ishmele to move for me and he work so fast and quick and super organized. I would deff recommend him! Thank you so much for your service.

Description of Work
moving

Category hauling services, moving companies, piano moving

Work Completed On 10/12/2022

Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave a review! Call us again anytime, and "we will get the job done!"

09/30/2022

Tina J.

Ish and Bobby were fantastic. They were available with less than a 48hr notice and their rate was reasonable. They were quick, professional and took great care with everything. Their inginuity in carefully and easily moving a of couple items that have always been hard to move was impressive. I will use them again and highly reconnend them. Thank you Ish and Bobby.

Description of Work
moving

Work Completed On 09/30/2022

Thank you so very much [Member Name Removed]. You are the epitome of the ideal customer! The hospitality as well as your mannerisms were excellent. Everything worked out really great and we're ready for your next call!

02/27/2022

Bob P.

Great. Very professional and provided next day service. Everything went well.

Description of Work
Piano Movers

Category piano moving

Work Completed On 02/27/2022

Thank you so very much for the response. It was a pleasure moving your piano, you as well as your sons' showed the greatest regards and hospitality to us as we performed our services for you and it would be an easy call to come out and help you. out in the future!

01/26/2022

Nicole L.

They were a very punctual responsible team. I received my property in a very timely matter.the movers moved my belongings very responsible with no problem if I was ever to move again this is the company I would choose very respectful responsible punctual team at an affordable price 5 stars rating all around

Description of Work
Moving from California to Oklahoma

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 12/14/2021

Thank you very much!! We actually had a great time facilitaing that move for you and I'd hope to have the opportunity to conduct future moves for you and your family and friends..

01/26/2022

Billy W.

They overcompensated on my request. No damage, great time management, and exceptional customer service.

Description of Work
The inside of my home moved in a reasonable time.

Category hauling services, house cleaning, moving companies, delivery service

Work Completed On 01/26/2022

[Member Name Removed], thank you so much for the feedback and review! Just call "Pro movers" when you need the job done!

08/25/2021

Thomas N.

It went great did a very good job fast and trusthworthly

Description of Work
cleaning and moving

Category hauling services, house cleaning

Work Completed On 08/25/2021

08/10/2021

Arlethia S.

Executed the job within a short amount of time I called on a fluke and was able to get them to come out the next day I’m very happy with the job they’ve done I will definitely call them for my next move 10/10

Description of Work
Cleaning/hauling

Category hauling services

Work Completed On 08/12/2021

thank you so very much for choosing our services and definitely give us a call for any future moving hauling and/or cleaning concerns!

07/18/2021

Tyche D.

With having a fully furnished 5 bedroom house 72 hours to move to another state and recently recovering from being in the hospital due to covid-19 I was a bit unsure about the move. But in fact went very smoothly he was efficient, polite, affordable and very professional 👏 im grateful and would definitely recommend this moving service.Thank you

Description of Work
Moving

Category house cleaning, moving companies

Work Completed On 07/18/2021

You're welcome...call us anytime and we'll be more than willing to assist you with your moving needs.

Tyrone H.

Workers did an excellent job and were polite as well as efficiently and expeditiously carried out the moving project in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Thank you very much for choosing service with pro movers and leaving a review for us.We always aim for customer satisfaction therefore your positive feedback means alot!

Keyomi J.

Reasonably priced. They showed up on time. Worked diligently and took good care of my things. Were professional and friendly.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and giving us positive feedback as well. We definitely look forward working for you in the future..Thank you!

Jean pierre B.

This is the second time I used this company. And both times by stuff was moved carefully and quickly. I recommend this company to my and my sister use their service and she had nothing but good things to say.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

Thank you so very much for the feedback, and making the call to us. We appreciate the business!

Mark V.

Great job guys thanks again!!!

Description of Work
Moving

Category hauling services, moving companies

Work Completed On 07/21/2021

No problem [Member Name Removed]..and thank you for the feedback.Call us anytime!!!

07/14/2021

Shavela K.

Pro Movers was an excellent choice. They deserve 10 stars. Moving is a very stressful ordeal, but Pro Movers took away the stress. I was doing a local move from a 4bdr 2 story house into a storage unit. They were affordable, on time, very professional, responsive to my needs, and handled my furniture with care throughout the entire moving process. After the job was completed, the owner followed up to ensure that I was satisfied with the move and the movers. If you want the job done right, CALL PRO MOVERS!!

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/15/2021

Wow [Member Name Removed], we were blown away by your positive words, and we really appreciate the time it took to write such a detailed review. We count ourselves lucky to have customers like you..Thank you so very much for sharing your experience with us and we would definitely look forward to work for you in the future..Ishmele/Pro movers

07/14/2021

Clashannah M.

Pro movers were very professional. They arrived on time and were well prepared. The experience was hassle free and made my transition a lot less stressful. I would definitely use this service again.

Description of Work
Moving

Work Completed On 07/22/2021

[Member Name Removed], it was my pleasure responding to your moving concerns..your hospitality made the experience pleasant.Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback and call us for any of your future moving needs..

Contact

Phone

513 Sauber Ct

Livingston, CA 95334

Open All Day

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Moving/Hauling/Cleaning/Piano moving/and Delivery services..

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
    We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
    We accept remote payment