Affordable Fence and Gate

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2006

Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply....

All in One Handy LLC

Specializing in Bathroom and kitchen remodels, flooring, paver patios, and concrete pads! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Sons Unlimited LLC

Ridpath Metal Craft LLC

AZ ROC#: 328601 Ridpath Metal Craft LLC is a small family business located in Tucson Arizona. We specialize in custom steel fabrication of gates, fence and security screen doors. If you have any of your own design ideas or can't quite make a decision on something, feel free to give us a call at 520 909 8459.

12/22/2021

Richard D.

I recently had a Front Security Door and Side Yard Entry Gate installed by Affordable Fence And Gates; and specifically by their technicians Jason and Kyle P. I found both the quality of the materials and the expertise with which these items were installed to be excellent. I would highly recommend both Affordable Fence And Gates and their technicians Jason and Kyle P. for any similar type projects.

Description of Work
Front Security Door And Side Entry Gate

Category wrought iron,doors

12/10/2021

Michael G.

From start to finish, everyone we interacted with at Affordable Fence was great! Jeff visited twice and made sure to picture and plan exactly what we wanted to do while giving recommendations to fill in the gaps. The installation was smooth and professional! Kyle P, Carlos C, and Alan Z came out and quickly installed our iron and corrugated metal fencing for our pool. They kept us updated the entire time and answered all the questions I had. Never was I worried or concerned about anything, which is rare these days with projects like these. They were recommended to us by our friend in the pool construction business, and we recommend them to you!

Description of Work
Install of a iron and corrugated metal pool fence

Category fencing,wrought iron,doors

12/09/2021

Roberta R.

Wonderful. The front yard corrugated fence project completed the front yard fencing that Affordable Fences and Gates completed in August 2021. The new work totally enclosed the front yard by adding corrugated fencing, two double fence driveway swing gates, and single gate. Field Rep Jeff O'Neil started off the final project with a fast, courteous estimate and follow-up. While the installers; Addon, Andrew, and Scott completed the job in a fast, efficient manner. The were meticulous in getting the job done and cleaning the job site when done. This is the 4th job that Affordable Fence and Gate have done for us over the years and we have been totally satisfied with their professionalism from start to finish on every job. Highly recommend.

Description of Work
Fenced front of house including two driveway gates and separate walk gateway

Category fencing,driveway gates

09/22/2021

Roberta R.

Five Stars.... Abdon and Steven installed Affordable Fence & Gates corrugated steel fence in just 1 day, in midtown Tucson. They arrived on time, were a joy to work with. Very respective of my property and cleaned up after the project was completed. This new fence will take its beautiful rusty patina within a week. Totally satisfied with their work quality and would happily have them and Affordable Fence & Gates come back to do addition to the fence. Kathleen Rossi

Description of Work
Install Corrugated Steel Fence

07/07/2021

Chris K.

Abdon and Steven came out to my property and with no ***** footing around or BS whatsoever installed the nicest fence I’ve ever seen. Thankyou Jeff and Nick for sending out your best guys.

Description of Work
Perimeter fence around property

06/28/2021

Becky S.

Abdon A and Steven R were my installers, very hard workers, fast and very knowledgeable. Super friendly, answered all questions I had. I am so pleased with my fence. They left my yard very clean I would highly recommend affordable fence and gate. My neighbor even came over and mentioned how beautiful my fence looked and also mentioned the quality of materials used.

Description of Work
Steel fencing around yard

06/09/2021

David K.

OUTSTANDING JOB - THEY ARE AWESOME. In one day - Sal & Manny installed our backyard fencing. Both were very hard workers - very experienced - and professional. Excellent communication skills and personable. Also, thanks to Dave Z for his promptness in getting us a quote. We are extremely happy with the high quality and looks of our new fence. A very good experience with the entire process. Job well done to ALL..........and THANKS....!!!

Description of Work
Backyard fence

05/29/2021

Lisa W.

Very pleased with the whole experience - Dave, Chad, Sal and the woman who runs the office. Everyone was efficient and professional.

Description of Work
Fence around top of retaining wall - approx 80 feet & gate to pool

04/22/2021

Richard V.

Chad Hanson and Sal Perez arrived on time and were masked up. Very courteous and hard working men. Did an awesome job installing fence. Wife and were very pleased. Thank you. R. Vega

Description of Work
Install fence

03/27/2021

Willie M.

Our fencing project was complex. Cardenas Redsteer and Chad Hanson were extremely professional and worked hard to get the job done is a timely fashion. Thanks to Nick Tursi for facilitating the scheduling during this trying time of pandemic and delivery delays. The completed fence is beautiful and Affordable Fence did a wonderful job.

Description of Work
We had a new fence installed to replace our 50 year old fence

Category fencing

Security doors & gates, iron pool fencing, mesh pool enclosures, corrugated steel fencing

CHAIN LINK & FIELD FENCING