When safeguarding your basement, regrading your soil can protect your foundation from unwanted moisture and big problems down the road. Consider these five tips as you explore how to regrade your yard to help your foundation.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Ivanhoe, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Ivanhoe
- Curtis & AssociateI sent Brian an email. He replied the same day with some times he was available. I met him at the house and told him that we wanted to move our gate and needed to know where we could move it. He found the one remaining "monument" and calculated all the other locations from that. Nice. Friendly. On time. On budget. Great to work with
Land Surveyors in Ivanhoe
- Business Description:Since 1988 Superior Surveying Services, Inc. has been professionally land surveying across the Southwest. Additional DBA - Superior Surveying SVC Inc.Recent Review:I needed a survery and legal descriptions for the City of Scottsdale. Superior Survery had a great deal of experience with preparting the forms needed to meet the City's detailed requirements. I needed a quick turnaround and they accomodated my schedule. Came in at a very reasonable price. The city approved the legal descriptions within hours of me dropping them off. This is a good company and I enjoyed working with themAndy A.
- Business Description:Mashiach Exploration LLC is committed to our clients success. Our over 30 years of experience will lead your project needs from Permitting, Surveying, Planning, Engineering, Geological investigations, Modeling, Quality control, to ReclamationRecent Review:Their company provides civil and structural engineering, architectural document support, land surveying, and construction management/program management services to meet the needs of a diverse base of clients. Over the years, we?ve established a reputation for getting the job done on time and within budget, utilizing the latest technology to take your project from concept to completion. From the initial meeting to the ribbon cutting, we are with you every step of the way. <p>Their engineers and architects know how to overcome obstacles through creative problem solving. </pMenachem C.
- Business Description:Contact Southwest Surveying, Inc. in Joshua Tree, CA, to hire land surveying and mapping technology services.
- Business Description:Civil Engineering, Land Surveying, Land Development, ALTA Survey, Tentative Maps, Parcel Maps, Tract Maps, Lot Line Adjustments, Elevation Certifications, SWPPP, Stormwater, Street Plans, Sewer Plans, Site Plans, Water Plans, Improvement Plans, Utility Plans, Grading Plan
- Business Description:We are the only Company in the San Joaquin Valley that can provide HOME INSPECTIONS and certified by ASHI CREIA .and ACIA/RCI Costumers can pay by Visa, MasterCard, Checks, and Cash. Inspections range from $350.00 to $850.00 depending on the extent of the Inspections requested (ie FHA Loans, Size of the Home, apartments, duplexes , and commercial buildings.Reports are available the same day if needed additional cost may be included.We also perform , Civil Engineering and Construction Consulti..Recent Review:A full home inspection from top to bottom and front to back, including the electrical, roof, A/C and heating, and the overall structure. Joseph was very timely and prompt with our communications and arrived on-time. He explained the items that needed attention and answered my questions. I received an email and report the next day as promised with pictures and recommendations for the items that need attention. <br /> Since I live in Southern California, I asked my realtor for a recommendation and I am very pleased that JS Home Inspectors is the company she recommended. I highly recommend this company and I would not hesitate to call then again if needed. <br /Sharon H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Find land surveyors in
land surveyors in Ivanhoe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- JS HOME INSPECTORS-Fresno5628 W. Bluff Ave
Fresno, California 93722
- JS HOME INSPECTORS-Fresno
- Mashiach Exploration LLC4995 Santa Barbara Avenue
Sparks, Nevada 89436
- Mashiach Exploration LLC