It’s time for a new garage door, but between styles, types, and width, you might be a little lost. Using this guide, you’ll understand how garage door installation costs will vary based on several factors, like materials, labor, and how it opens.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Ivanhoe, CA
There are 0 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Ivanhoe
- Automatic Garage Door ServicesMy garage door was acting up, having a random problem with opening. Left a message and got a call back and Troy told me exactly what the problem was and how to fix it over the phone. This is the second time these guys have helped me - last time it was a broken spring. The experience was just as professional and prompt, and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them
- Automatic Garage Door ServicesOur old garage door was on it's way out so we had Troy from Automatic Garage Door Service come out and give us an estimate. We used him a few years earlier to repair the gear on our Liftmaster opener, at that time he let us know that our garage door was not in good shape but he made it last for another few years. We had Troy install a complete new system garage door and all. It looks and works beautiful, we are so happy! What a great job Troy did! Thank you
- Automatic Garage Door ServicesWe needed a new garage door opener installed. I called and had an appointment for the next day. These guys were awesome. Prompt, professional and efficient. We will absolutely use this company in the future and recommend to everyone.
- Automatic Garage Door ServicesThis is the garage door service to call. My tenants cars were stuck out of the garage and Automatic garage door repair responded right away on a Saturday night. Troy expedited the service call, Installed a wayne dalton convert and the garage door was back in operation in record time. Troy was great, on time, professional, courteous, enthusiastic and efficient. Highly recommend
- Automatic Garage Door ServicesTroy answered my call right away this morning and was able to accommodate my schedule the same day in the afternoon. Then when it was determined I needed a new motor, drive chain and pulleys, Troy offered to do all the work right then and there! He gave me several options to choose from at varying price points, explained the pros and cons of each, had everything he needed and even cleaned up after himself! It ended up being a much bigger job than it should have been, as this house is 60 years old, so it presented a few challenges, all of which he handled with ease and smile on his face! I appreciate Troy from Automatic garage doors such a dedicated person
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.This company got my business based on Angi. Wow. What an amazing job. First of all the process of picking out the new door was quick and easy. Next , the installation only took a couple of hours and it was a quality install. What I liked most was there was no up selling. The quoted price was the final price. I highly recommend this company
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.Great service, right on time. Called for my garage door acting weird, it wouldn't open or close. Called other top 2 companies with great reviews, but no one answered, maybe they were super busy. I'm glad I went with Garage Doors and Gate Service. Edi is a very honest person, when he got there the garage was working with no problem, he did some calibration free of charge and said to call him back if the door starts acting up. 5 stars for Edi. Call him if you're in The Valley
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.If you ever need someone to repair your garage door, look no further. Eddie is very reliable, honest ,professional & knowledgeable of his craft. It's a rarity to find someone these days who will not rip you off & sell you something you don't need. I will definitely recommend him.
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.Technicians did a great job. They made sure we were happy with the product/install before they left. They cleaned up after themselves, and hauled away the old door and hardware.
- EM Garage Doors And Gate Service Inc.Edi did a great job at fixing my garage door. He responded very quickly replacing my broken track on my garage door my wife crashed into accidentally. I felt he was honest and my garage doors is now back up and running.
Garage Door Companies in Ivanhoe
- Business Description:Welcome to J & N Garage Doors and Repair. We specialize in garage door service, repair and new installation. We install new garage doors and garage door openers. We repair garage door springs and also door off tracks and cables too. We give 110 percent every time for all our customers with reasonable prices.Recent Review:Performed an after hours repair on our a garage door. The prices was fair and the work was excellent. Would definitely recommend.William F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes.Recent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:From its inception our company’s vision has been to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our work and we will continue to uphold to these principles. We try to provide honest, reliable, and affordable services, striving that all work done will adhere to your satisfaction. For garage door repair and garage door installation, we understand that quality and prompt service are hard to come by. From the moment that you decide to make us your trusted garage door compa..Recent Review:They sent a technician that looked like a young boy to fix the garage keypad malfunction. All of a sudden the pad started working and he could not tell me why. I demanded to know the reason, so that I will be able to troubleshoot or prevent this kind of issues. He refused to do that and I had to pay him. Now the amount they want for a visit doubled. And the same issue kept happening with some variations. Now the remote is malfunctioning and the garage opening and closing mechanism is unreliable and difficult to set as well. That is the one that is operating with the use of the hanging rope. Door Mart refuses to address that with me over the phone and answer a couple questions before I call their technician. They demand a visit. I always try to troubleshoot it before a costly visit. They told me that since the garage door was installed 3 years ago, they are not obligated to talk to me. But isn't it just good business to answer some simple questions? They told me to call another garage door company for questions. And my answer was why should I. They are not the ones that had installed my garage door. Also the person that had installed my door did that in a hurry. He told me he wanted to avoid a rush traffic. He left a few wires hanging out in the motor area so it was unsightly. I would not hire someone that cannot deal with loose ends after their product is installed. After any installation there can be issuesVera M.
- Business Description:Davidson Home Improvement & Construction is a small family operated construction business located in Ivanhoe California. General contractors license #983804
- Business Description:We provide a full service design/build and all phases of remodeling and repair. Kitchen, baths and addition are some of the hot trends today. We have a full inhouse staff and project managers to service all your needs. Additional DBA - Scott, J.R. Construction, inc
- Business Description:We are a full service Garage Door Company With Over 25 Years ExperienceRecent Review:Excellent Outstanding service, repairs made this time, will hire to install new garage door when that time comes.Mariann S.
- Business Description:The best thing about JL Innovative Construction is our commitment to outstanding customer service. Our goal is to furnish customer based satisfaction in the building and home improvement of our their businesses and homes. Our Mission Statement: Make customers feel at home while providing them with excellent service, communication and follow through. By giving our customers the total access approach to construction. Our Business Philosophy: Making our customers feel like they are at..
- Business Description:We are a Steel Building Contractor and a Nationwide Distributor for Outback Steel Buildings, erecting new commercial and agricultural steel buildings, steel homes and general repairs and maintenance to all types of steel structure
- Business Description:All remodels custom homes and much moreRecent Review:Work that was done has been reinspected and found not in compliance with code.Stephen H.
- Business Description:Additional email - email@example.com.Recent Review:The cost as listed includes labor only. I thought i paid more for quality work and went with a licensed contracctor for peace of mind that the work would be guarantted iif problems arised. I was mistaken. <br /> <br />SHODDY WORK: <br /> <br />(1) On installation of the new toilet. <br /> <br />The existing drain was positioned at 10.5" from the wall, yet he bought a 12-in rough-in toilet and forced it in even though it was off by 1.5 inches. As a result, it caused serious leaks for weeks that ruined the insulating and ceiling materials below. AT first, no one suspected the toilet because it was newly installed. He sent his employee who decided that it was caused by my old dishwasher. So I bought a new dishwasher. The leaks continued, and finally I detected the toilet leak. When the problem was identified that a wrong toilet was installed, I asked him why he did not buy the correctly sized toilet, he lied by saying that NO one made 10-in toilets anymore. It was a lie. Even if that were true, a competent plumber would not force a 12-n toilet into a 10-in drain knowing the toilet drain and the floor drain positions did not match. When i questioned him, he called me "irrational". I ended up with a useless toilet that he billed me for $188 (before tax), and I had to hire a plumber to fix the problem as he refused to own up to his mistake. <br /> <br />(2) Installing a drain for the washing machine without a p-trap. <br /> <br /> The foul odor came into the house because of the missing p-trap. When I told him about the smell and the missing p-trap, he initally berated me for having "zero knowledge" on the "Industry" and "sadly mistaken" because p-trap is not needed for a washer's drain. Late on, he admitted to the mistake but refused to fix it. <br /> <br />(3) Poor carpentry work <br /> <br />He was supposed to make an opening space in an existing storage room for the new washing machine. I gave him the specification which gives the dimensions of the washing machine to be 27" in width, and he cut an opening at exactly 27". NO extra space. The washing machine could not fit in the opening space that he cut. I had to pay someone else to widen the opening in order to install the washing machine in the space. <br /> <br /> Prior to this, he sent his electrician friend to fix the electrical wiring for two hours. Initially, he emailed me and claimed I owed him $240.00 for the work. Then later, realizing his plumbing mistakes, he texted me stating that the cost for fixing the plumbing problems that he caused would run about $315.00 which would be the same cost for the electric wiring that I owed him, and called it even. Raising from $240.00 to $315 to avoid responsibility. WOW. <br /> <br />What it ultimately cost me to correct the problems he caused was $188 for the useless toilet; $280.00 for re-plumbing cost; and $140.00 for sheet rock repair and widening the opening space. When i asked him to reimburse, he threatened to sue me for "harassment" and "slandering". Classic!!! <br /> <br />I have given him two months to right things, but he has not. I thought of filing a complaint with BBB, but I decided to let it go because i happen to have met his two sons who are quite adorable. I wish he had owned up to his mistakes and honored his warranty so that it would not have come to this poor review. <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /holly l.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
A garage door is for more than just curb appeal—it’s also a major entry point and becomes a security weakness when broken. Don’t let your garage door fall into disrepair. Find out the average garage door repair cost and keep your home stylish and safe.
Regular maintenance is crucial to ensuring that your garage door is in great shape. Luckily, this can be a breeze. Use our top tips to maintain a garage door to keep everything running smoothly and safely for years to come.
Find garage door companies in
- Three Rivers
- Squaw Valley
- Orange Cove
garage door companies in Ivanhoe
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- AAA Overhead Door22973 Ave 340
- Affordable Garage Door Repairs1886 Shaver Pl
- all in one construction21092 shaws flat school rd
- All Metal Construction7960 Soquel Dr 127
- All Valley Housing Services Inc260 N J St
- Allen Docimo Professional Handyman Services48275 Silver Valley Rd .
NEWBERRY SPRINGS, California
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- AAA Overhead Door
- Cen Cal ConstructionPO Box 60643
- Cen Cal Construction
- Eureka Overhead Door Company Inc.79 W 3rd St
- Eureka Overhead Door Company Inc.
- Pro Garage Door Repair Co Reedley354 E Dinuba Ave
- Pro Garage Door Repair Co Reedley
- RED SKY ROOFING300 Standard Veneer Rd
Crescent City, California
- RED SKY ROOFING
- The Garage Door Pros1042 Hopper Ave Ste 2D
Santa Rosa, California
- The Garage Door Pros
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc