Best Care Appliance Service

With Angi since April 2018

Best Care Appliance Service is an Appliance Repair company that services All Major brands of Home Appliances. Washers, Dryers, Stoves, Cooktops, Wall Ovens, Refrigerators, Freezers, Microwaves, Dishwashers, Garbage Disposals, Trash Compactors Please call to 9492471057...

Polar Bear Heating and Air

Residential and commercial heating, Air conditioning and ducting installation and repair. Best prices, quietest AC units available, longest warranties up to (12 years) Family owned and operated We take a different approach when it comes to repairs and new installations. In most circumstances, we will send you an online quote first. Our quotes include Type written, brand, model numbers, AC noise level and foot print. Other quotes will not include all of these items. Watch out for hand written quotes. if you like our quote, we will then schedule a technician (Not a sales rep) to stop by and take a look at your home. The technician does not discuss pricing. He is just there to take a look at the technical side. The appt. usually takes about 20 minutes. 98% of the time the price stays the same. Sometimes the price will be lowered if there are items that you do not need that are on the quote. It is a rare occasion when the price increases. We don't try to sell you anything. We look out for your best interest. I say "If the customer is old enough to be your grandparent, treat them as if they are your grand parent. Act like you are giving advice to your mother, father, sibling, etc. My name is Vanessa McKenna (Serrao) my maiden name. I am the sole owner of Polar Bear Heating and Air My father Vito Serrao owned an HVAC company for many years. I started working for him in 1978 I have been in this trade ever since. I'm not married to any brand of equipment however, I will not install Lennox (No way) Getting some parts is a week wait. Trane/American Standard is a great brand but the price is too high. Carrier / Bryant used to be my go to brand until they started having a compressor issue. Goodman is not so good. Goodman allows HVAC companies to put their own name on the unit. I am sure it is because Goodman has a bad name and they want to hide it. Visit my website for much more information polarbearheatingandair.net

American Angel

American Angel heating and air is one of the best company’s in SoCal servicing commercial and residential hvac systems for the last 17 years , making customers happy everyday We are extremely professional and honest to our customers Feel free to contact us today and begin a wonderful experience with our great service

Offers by American Angel on Angi
Always Plumbing, Air, Heat

For over 19 years, Always Plumbing Services has been Mission Viejo, CA’s plumber. Offering professional technicians, upfront pricing, and fast service, they’re always there for you when you need them. Call today to schedule your next appointment!

Offers by Always Plumbing, Air, Heat on Angi

04/28/2021

Bob was out within 24 hours to repair my Bosch dishwasher and did so in a quick and expedient manner. He wore a mask which was much appreciated and was courteous and on time.

Description of Work
Dishwasher Repair

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

04/14/2021

He was fast, knew what he was doing, and very clean! Dryer runs like new again! Very pleased with his work!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair - dryer

03/14/2021

Bob arrived, diagnosed the issue and fixed it quickly. Couldn’t be happier!

Description of Work
Dryer Repair

01/29/2021

Bob was friendly and professional and he completed the repair.

Description of Work
Oven repair

12/24/2020

It needed to be defrosted first repaired very quickly upon return. Price was the same as estimate. Very friendly and did job quickly.

Description of Work
refrigerator repair

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair

10/07/2020

Repair person was on time and very efficient. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Dryer making noise

08/23/2020

It was excellent. I have been trying to fix a stove for one of my customers for months. Being told by another appliance repair shop that they are trying to get the part that is no longer available taking months. I contact Best Care Appliance, Bob tells me he can fix it. He will be there that day pick up the part and have it fixed within 3 days. Bob brought the part back the next day fixed. My customers stove is now working. I couldn't believe that was all it took. I would definetly recommend Best Care Appliance to everyone I know that needs appliance repair service.

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

08/21/2020

Terrific, I called Bob on Wednesday and he came that day to service the LG washer. He determined that a part needed to be replace and I requested an expedited delivery. Bob called Friday morning and came to install the new part. Great Service and the washer is working great again!

Description of Work
Appliance Repair

08/08/2020

Great. Repaired it same day. Pleased with the service.

Description of Work
Fix clothes dryer

07/14/2020

Their service was both quick and reliable.

Description of Work
When the dryer spins it sounds like it's scraping.

Visa, Check