Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Healdsburg, CA
There are 8 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Healdsburg
- American Vision WindowsAlan was amazing, he was courteous, professional and detail-oriented. I can't wait for the completion of the installation to see the final product.
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- Approved Contractor Inc.Windows were measured. I was informed windows were ordered. I was informed windows are ready and a date was made for installation. Installers arrived as scheduled. Installers did a good job of coving furniture. Old windows removed new windows installed Very clean job. Excellent installation and clean up. The whole family was happy with the new windows
- Lepage ConstructionVery good. Lepage contractor showed up & gave an estimate as promised. An agreement was made & the job was completed on time & for the price quoted!! Professional, courteous & prompt service!! I will hire Lepage again for home projects!!
- NVA Home ServicesWOW! Who knew our tiny bathroom could become so spacious! Thanks to NVA Home Services, we were able to expand our bathroom to something that we have always wanted. We were blown away by their professionalism, efficiency and affordable pricing! We will be in touch!
- Fine Builders IncFine Builders did an amazing job with our condo renovations. My wife and I worked with a project manager, Nir, who was very useful in coordinating by all aspects of the job, mainly because both my wife and I are working more than 40 minutes away from home 6 days a week. If we gone with individual companies for the paint, wood floors, carpenters, etc., the job would have taken a lot more of our time and probably lasted much longer. The reason why I am giving Fine builders this review is because they put the quality of work first above everything. At a certain point, the workers made a mistake in installing the floors, but rather than try to convince us that it’s ok, they immediately told us of the situation and then paid for new supplies themselves. They also went through extra measures to make sure the wood floor in the kitchen was perfect and that we are happy with how they look. There were a few delays during the remodeling, messes left behind during the day and few confusions about general issues, but I think this is normal and part of the remodeling process and seemed to be not bad at all compared to the stories I've heard from friends and relatives. Nir gave us a credit at the end of the remodeling because he wanted us to have the place cleaned up professionally by someone that we wanted (he offered us to bring someone but we wanted to bring them ourselves), so that by itself was a completely great gift that we got from Nir. The fact that the company valued the quality of the work and customer satisfaction so highly counts for a lot. I definitely recommend this company
- MENACI DESIGN DRYWALL The King Of DrywallNot good. Ciro started off very cordial. He came to review the job in a timely manner. I went over all the details of the job with Ciro. There were some detail issues because we were adding drywall to the ceiling. For example, the trim where the ceiling met the wall (closet) had to be removed and replaced when the new drywall was installed. this was all discussed and included in the price. Ciro provided an estimate and I negotiated a lower price with him. At the tie he did not say he could do it for a lower price but I would be using inferior products at that price. The problems began when his workers showed up to do the job. It became apparent that Ciro did not go over the job with his workers. When I asked for them to remove the trim, they had to call Ciro for approval. When I asked that they cover furniture, they did a half !@%$ job! I understand the job is messy but if you saw the way they treated my furniture you would be appalled. They did not clean up after themselves each night so the bedrooms, bathrooms were pretty much unusable during this period. They were not hired to paint the walls in the bathroom but because they did such a terrible job of taping when they applied the mud to the ceiling they got mud all over the walls. They tried to just touch up about three inches at the top of the wall to match the existing wall. The problem was they used the wrong color paint and the wrong sheen. This happened in both bathrooms that they worked in. While they were painting the living room wall the painter said he's already applied three coats and its still not covering. The underneath color was a dark brown but it shouldn't have taken four coats to cover. This next part was not their fault. When they finished paint the rooms, thee was a slight pink tint to the paint. I knew this wasn't correct because I had already used this color in the hallway and it was fine. The painters just pick up the paint at DE and paint, they couldn't care less nor should they about the color. When I went to DE to tell them about the shade of paint now on all my walls, they said that your painter used the cheapest paint they carry. MAKE SURE YOU STIPULATE THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE PAINT YOU WAN THEM TO USE. When I confronted Ciro about this, he said there isn't a difference in the various grades of paint sold by DE. REALLY?? That's news to DE. DE admitted the shade of paint was off and they reimbursed me to have a painter to come in and repaint what Ciro's team did and DE also paid for the paint. So props to DE!!! In the process of painting my bathroom walls they got paint on my handmade custom cabinets. When I called Ciro he stopped taking my calls. If this is the kind of service you want, then these are the guys for you. I'm not a sour homeowner, just want to warn folks able certain contractors and how there pricing may seem good...they use crappy paint and their on their way to the next customer. If you want to see another review I wrote on Inter Urban Flooring for hardwood floor installation, check them out...they were awesome. Such a difference
- Adrian ConstructionFrom the first quote until completion, all was flawless. Extreme attention to detail and neatness. Owner keep us informed every day on schedule for other subs, ie, stucco, electrical, etc. A very professional job. You can not tell that the door was not part of original home construction.
- BWC CONSTRUCTION INC.BWC was excellent! They remodeled my kitchen and bathroom and it is beautiful! They Did such a great job I had them do my foundation and my siding. They also put in all of my flooring. Brian was professional and very pleasant to work with. I recommend a BWC to all my family and friends they’re great
- Thrasher ConstructionThe dry rot repairs were done quickly, and after a complaint about the cosmetic result on the window, it was replaced promptly. The deck work was completed by a subcontractor, but was reviewed by Scott on a daily basis. The work was done quickly and the crew was professional and friendly. The high deck on our house was finished within 10 days and Scott was present to ensure that the inspection was completed. The price for the deck was very competitive, compared to estimates we received from other contractors. The price for the dry rot repairs was not reasonable, it was equal to the amount given by our pest inspector which was known to be overpriced. (We didn't know that Thrasher had a copy of his estimate, and just matched it until after the repairs were completed.) I was happy with the work, the price and time of the repairs. I would definitely use Thrasher Construction again for major house repairs / remodel
Contractors in Healdsburg
- Recent Review:We hired Dvpro Painting to paint our house and stain the deck. The work was excellent and our home looks fantastic. During the caulking and prep work, several rotten boards were discovered and for a reasonable price, they were replaced. The new carpentry looks great. I highly recommend Dan at Dvpro PaintingDarvin D.
- Business Description:There is no small job for N.G BUILDERS. The Next Generation of Builders!! We have over 42 Years of combined Experience. We are very talented with our Craftsmanship. We do Framing, Sheetrock, Tapping, full bathroom remodels, full kitchen remodels, roofing, landscaping, concrete, and much more! We have all the equipment and tools to make your SUMMER DREAMS COME TRUE! We know how it is to have that weight on your chest of unfinished projects! LET US HELP! We have a Portfolio you can look at and ..Recent Review:Nick was conscientious and timely. He moved a riser, redirecting it around the corner, and then designed the gate, incorporating some existing materials so the gate really matches the fencing and fits well into the space.Lucinda G.
- Business Description:COVID-19 COMPLIANT Vaccinated, work and live alone. NORMAL RATES $75.00 an hour. 4 hour minimum. SEE DISCOUNT RATES BELOW SONOMA COUNTY RATES $50.00 an hour Sonoma County 33% Discount 4 Hour minimum. MARIN COUNTY RATES $60.00 an hour. 20% Discount 4 hour minimum. SAN FRANCISCO & ALL OTHER COUNTIES Normal Rates $75.00 an hour 4 Hour minimum. Solo Handyman who pays close attention to detail to complete every clients request with efficiency to perfection. Custom Designs, Repair, maintenanc..Recent Review:Patrick did a great job on our closet doors. He was punctual and very neat. It was a pleasure getting to know Patrick and would recommend him to friends.Ron Finch A.
- Business Description:KITCHENS, BATHS REMODELING. BATHROOM REMODEL PLUMBING * ELECTRICAL * HARDWOOD FLOORING * SHEETROCK TAPE & TEXTURE * PAINT PROFESSIONAL TILE & STONE INSTALLATION. TILE INSTALLATION Framing finish carpentryRecent Review:Very quick and clean work at a reasonable price.George M.
- Business Description:Newly engineered or remodeled decks, wood, decks, composite decks, timbertech, exotic brazilian decks.Recent Review:Fabulous! Will and his team removed large old wooden deck, including support structure, and built new one using Firberon composite materials. About 3 weeks in all. It looks great and feels much sturdier. We couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend this groupJR R.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:TC BUILDER is a small company which completes small home improvement projects through the man power directly driven by the owner. Because of great planning and efficiency TC BUILDER can handle work loads normally done by a small crew of workers. Providing quality work, professionalism, and customer satisfaction one project at a timeRecent Review:Fantastic! In my 60 years of dealing with contractors I can without a doubt say TC Builder were by far the best experience I’ve had! From Toney’s professional quote to completed job. They showed up when they said they would (which is rare with workers these days) AND they finish on time! They cleaned up after working each day! I could go on an on, they were amazing. I highly recommend TC Builder. I had high expectations and Toney and his crew exceeded them!Ken C.
- Business Description:For over 40 years, we have provided pest control services throughout California and Nevada. We are an active member of Pest Control Operators of California Association, which strives to educate and inform companies throughout the state of California of the ever-changing legislation that is vital to our business. It is our commitment to provide the best-trained, professional staff available. Additional DBA: Roseville Termite Pest ControRecent Review:It was perfect. He is professional, on time and he has good communication skills. He also provided good documentations. He is very thorough. I haven't had any issues with them yet.Kimber B.
- Business Description:We take great pride in our extreme professionalism, timeliness and superior customer service on every job. We develop lasting relationship so that the next time service is needed there is no question on who to call. Satisfaction is guaranteed! Call us todayRecent Review:Great German Cruz is the best. Professional, dependable easy to work with and gets the job done and reasonably priced too.Carl R.
- Business Description:Quality Since 1956 For almost 60 years we've been providing superior service & quality products to our customers in Northern California. It is crucial to choose a company that will stay with you for the Highest Customer Satisfaction and Quality, energy efficient products for your Windows, Doors, Siding, Patio Cover, Insulation and Shutter needsRecent Review:Hawkins has now done two whole-house window replacements for us. This second home is a one-of-a-kind designed Mid-Century Modern classic home, and we have been very fussy about how the windows needed to look in order to retain the essential look and style of the old window styles. Hawkins has been able to provide us with really spectacular replacements. Gary Hawkins, the owner, came personally to look at our home and listen to our concerns, and then was able to select the precise windows we asked for. We find them to be reasonably priced and responsive to concerns. Since they have done multiple jobs for us, we know they do a great job of keeping their customers happy and also hit the "budget-friendly" button, too! This project includes replacing 3 sliding glass doors, (one which is 10 feet wide), 18 windows, (3 of which are 8+ feet wide picture windows), 4 floor-to-ceiling fixed tempered windows, and 3 specialty reeded glass windowsn h.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- Monte Rio
- Santa Rosa
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Rohnert Park
- Bodega Bay
- Saint Helena
- Lower Lake
general contractors in Healdsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- GRC General Contracting Inc.3208 Province Towne Ct
- GRC General Contracting Inc.
- K.D.Alliance Construction7661 Grizzly Flat Road
- K.D.Alliance Construction
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph Maloney1600 Redwood Hill Rd
Santa Rosa, California
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph Maloney
- Pacific Coast Termite Inc40487 Encyclopedia Cir
- Pacific Coast Termite Inc
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shawn P. Bettega Construction, Inc.111 W. 1st St., Ste. B
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Sugarloaf Ranch and CabinetPO Box 1962
- SW ConstructionPO Box 8556
Mammoth Lakes, California
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc