A privacy fence gate helps keep your yard extra secure, keeping kids and pets inside. This guide helps you calculate the average cost to install a privacy fence gate.
Get matched with top fence companies in Healdsburg, CA
There are 11 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Healdsburg
- Simple-Visions Home RemodelingSimple Visions did a professional and artful job of building a fence along the street side of our property. It is beautiful and durable and will be with us for many years.
- Hawley & Sons Construction & Handyman ServicesWarren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!
- A Fencing Co.Alpha Fence was great and fast, fast estimates. Very reliable and profesional services, i would recomend it.
- A Fencing Co.These guys were great! They worked nonstop to get my fence up in record timing. They were honest, friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely rehire.
- A Fencing Co.Mario and his team are amazing ! I had a white picket fence that was hanging by a thread so I needed to get rid of it. He suggested that I replace it with white vinyl as that best fit my needs. The best part is that he took the time to explain to me the benefits of the Vinyl fence as well as provide me with upfront pricing. Mario is very professional and talented, his work demonstrates that. Thank you once again to you and your team for making my home look beautifu
- A Fencing Co.Amazing. Best work ever seen, on time, best quote I got around, worked with me 110% and got exactly what I wanted. Would recommend Mario and would definetely hire again!
- Gonzalez Fence CompanyCarlos and his Crew were professional, highly efficient, and thorough in their approach in building our fence. We are so pleased with the outcome. More than happy to refer Carlos to anyone that needs fencing.
- Gemini construction and handyman servicesIt was great. He was right on time. He was helpful and polite. He was real nice guy. The work looked great.
- Taylor Enterprise FencingI’m one of those people who enjoys learning about and doing all of their own home improvement projects, but a recent fence installation was definitely more than I could take on. I contacted nearly a dozen local companies and contractors, and Taylor Enterprise Fencing was hands down the best from start to finish. Communication was great, they were always on time, and always knowledgeable, professional and very friendly. They charged a reasonable rate for exemplary work: I’ve been comparing to other new fences recently and haven’t seen its equal. In particular their use of a metal frame for the gates and a third rail about halfway up the fence stood out, and should mean a much sturdier fence in the long run. They did quick work and left the work site totally clean. I would highly recommend them
- GATOR STEEL MFG & WELDINGWe recently had a block wall installed on the side of our house and were in need of a new double gate to keep people out as well as keep our dogs inside the backyard. After contacting several companies, we decided to go with Gator Steel... it was definitely the right choice. Not only did they have the best price, they were friendly and professional throughout the whole process. We initially spoke and dealt with Karen, who was patient and answered all of our many questions quickly, either via email, a quick phone call, or text. During the initial start time, we decided that we should go ahead and replace the smaller walk-through gate on the other side of our house so it would match the new gate for a better overall look. It was no problem for them to add the extra project. When it was time to do final measurements and then install the gates, we were dealing with Bill, either over the phone or with text messages. When it was time to install Bill was here with Chris to do all of the work. It was done quickly and professionally and everything that was discussed or promised was completed. There was a slight issue with the small gate closing correctly after they had left, but I called Bill and he was out the next morning to correct the problem. The gates are beautiful and we couldn't be happier with them. We will definitely hire Gator Steel again for any future projects
Fencing Contractors in Healdsburg
- Business Description:With more than 15 years of experience, in Gonzalez Fence company always the satisfaction of the customer is the main objective.Recent Review:Carlos and his Crew were professional, highly efficient, and thorough in their approach in building our fence. We are so pleased with the outcome. More than happy to refer Carlos to anyone that needs fencing.Joe D.
- Business Description:Bayland Welding FabricationRecent Review:It was great. I feel like they were responsible. They were prompt to make changes. I changed my mind after they installed it and they came back to make the changes. I had a problem with the gate and they came back and fixed it. He was very accommodating and helpful. I already referred them to other peopleLisa R.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:Mega Power Electric was recommended by a friend and I found the end to end experience to be very good. They provided lots of information along the way and communicated with me step by step. There was very little I had to do, they took care of basically everything and checked in to make sure things were going smoothly along the way. All of the paperwork was handled by them including permits and township follow-ups and they did a post-install walkthrough to make sure my wife and I understood how the system worked as well as the TRECS process. I would certainly recommend them without hesitation and will likely use them againAlan R.
- Business Description:Since 1992, System Pavers has become the leading design and installation company in the outdoor remodel industry. As the outdoor home improvement industry has evolved over the years, so have we. Homeowners can find peace of mind in knowing that we provide comprehensive design services from start to finish to ensure their project is seamless, the latest state-of-the-art outdoor hardscape products and full-service Design Centers for their convenience, and a stellar customer experience as showca..Recent Review:Overall Once the project got going, Project Manager Javier Rodriguez and his crew were extremely well coordinated and we were always kept up to date and fully informed of everything happening. Nothing happened that we did not approve in advance. Outstanding craftsmanship and finish. Minor changes we requested during construction were accommodated immediately, with no issues at all. Most impressively, Javier essentially helped us find a quality plumbing contractor and electrical contractor and even helped us to coordinate their work. He effectively served as the General Contractor going above and beyond his duties to ensure success and keep all of the work coordinated and moving forward efficiently. Javier Rodriguez's outstanding project management, knowledge and communication were outstanding. The finished product is also beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The project management and quality of the end product made System Pavers the right choice for us. How it works After you contact System Pavers, you will be contacted by a sales person (same as any such contractor or provider). The sales person’s job is to come out to your project location, meet with you, review your project, discuss alternatives, advise on paver systems and other improvements System Pavers can provide, advise on financing options, and (importantly) then close the deal. The sales person will use the typical tactics to try to close the deal. These include reviewing System Pavers’ contractor’s license status (you should look this up independently on your state’s contractors licensing board website) and superior bonding (System Pavers retained their $1M bonding from a prior large project where this was a contract requirement and they use this as a selling point – note that unless you have a very large value contract, you should never actually need to call on such a large bonding amount, and this is essentially a sales pitch). The salesperson will also share with you System Pavers’ warrantee which is good, but is generally limited to materials and workmanship – please read the warrantee carefully. It is similar to other warrantees in the industry. Note also that the salesperson will indicate that he/she can give you a “same day” discount if you sign the contract at that meeting. The discount is significant, and is designed to ensure you do not consider (or shop for) bids from others. In our case, we already had bids from two other contractors in-hand and so we did not need additional bids from others. System Pavers’ bid was not the cheapest, but was reasonable and the discount was helpful. We were also offered a 3-D design (to visualize the finished product) and the cost of this would be deducted from the final full price should we sign. We did not take advantage of this since we completed our own detailed design. Finally, we were offered 12-month interest free financing which we took advantage of. Our salesperson was Scott Issersohn. After you sign the contract, a pre-meeting is arranged with the Project Manager that will administer construction. At this pre-meeting, we met our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez who was outstanding. Sales Person Scott Issersohn was helpful, particularly in suggesting that we visit the paver manufacturer's facility in San Martin - so we could see the pavers installed ourselves so we did not need to rely on the catalog photos. This was very helpful since the pavers did indeed look different in the field and we ended up choosing different colors and a different pattern than what we initially chose out of the catalog. Also, we wanted a unique fire pit and Scott tried to help us with the materials System Pavers would provide. He did a good job with specifying the block sizes, but his knowledge of how the pit would be constructed, and burner pan supported, were a little out of date (our plumber and Javier got this figured out and built correctly). Scott took the time to listen to us and understood our issues and concerns, but was certainly focused on getting his sale completed. Scott knew we were discussing the project with multiple paver and renovation companies and kept in contact. He met his scheduled appointment times. Project Management (During Construction) Ours was a complex project. As part of the project, we needed gas, electrical, and water lines installed throughout the work area. The entire backyard was a maze of utility lines serving different purposes, and the utility work needed to be completed prior to, and in conjunction with, paver subbase preparation and compaction. In addition, access to our backyard work area was limited by pedestrian access gates that prohibited large equipment, and all trenching was by pick and shovel. The excavation, backfill, ground leveling, subbase preparation, paver layout and installation had to be precise and correct. The pavers are fantastic. The workmanship was outstanding. The finished project is beautiful and exceeds our expectations. The crew worked through the peak heat wave of this last summer and maintained steady progress throughout. The crew was hard working, always on task, and did a great job. Everyone on the crew was very respectful of our property, neighbors, and our family who was living and working at home the entire time of construction. Problem Resolution During Construction I am a civil engineer and have spent a career in design and heavy public works construction - I have experienced every type of field problem, contractor approach, and construction issue imaginable. I immediately noted that our Project Manager, Javier Rodriguez, was extremely competent, attentive, responsive, and solutions-oriented. He instantly addressed any potential issues and resolved problems on the fly - before they became issues. He was very proactive, knew precisely what issues were likely to arise, and got out in front of them. He kept my wife and I fully informed at all times. I was very impressed with Javier. System Pavers, you have a REAL GEM working with you in Javier Rodriguez. He is the epitome of customer service and satisfaction in a difficult and highly competitive field - do NOT let him go. Project Manager Communication Javier Rodriguez remained in constant contact from the moment he was brought on board. He was extremely attentive, responsive, and proactive in his communications. He took the time to really understand our needs and understood we expected very good communication. Javier could not have done a better job keeping us informed, double-checking every important detail with us, and remaining available weekends, evenings, and anytime we needed to reach out. He was also very proactive in communicating with us, and understood what needed to be communicated and how best to reach us. He was onsite in-person as frequently as needed, and he kept us informed via phone, text, facetime, email, and other forms as needed. We were very truly impressed and extremely grateful for Javier's effective communication. Project Schedule The project was delayed significantly due to the inability to lock down our own plumbing and electrical contractors. Responsibility for such contractors was ours as owners, not System Pavers. System Pavers' salesperson was anxious to get us under contract before we had these other contractors lined up, such that the resulting schedule estimate at the outset was very unrealistic. Clearly, as owners, we wanted to be sure the overall scope was understood and agreed-to before we signed with anyone. As the owners, we made multiple attempts at securing contractors to do this work. It was not until System Pavers' Project Manager Javier Rodriguez came on board that he was able to recommend good contractors that he had worked with in the past - and they were great. Once Javier was able to assist with this, additional time was required to secure permits for the sub-contracted work. This took a few weeks, but was not a problem. Overall, the timeline was significantly longer than was suggested by the System Pavers salesperson, but was appropriate for the scope of the work (and as described above, we were benefitted by Javier's assistance in selecting and managing electrical, plumbing, and water contractors). Additional Comments System Pavers' advertising indicates they can provide custom BBQs and fire pits, landscape lighting, etc. However, by their licensing and services, they cannot install gas and electric utility lines and fixtures. These of course are required for all/many such outdoor features. System Pavers should consider establishing relationships with qualified electrical, gas, and water/plumbing contractors to perform the work required to provide full-service installations for such features as a General Contractor. An alternative would be to at least establish a list of such licensed contractors and providers for your customers to be able to access for successful projects (ours was so successful because of the good working relationships our Project Manager Javier Rodriguez had with good contractors). Another recommendation is to consider construction methodologies and per-foot trenching costs. Our trenching cost was about $49/foot which is very high. I assume this is because the work was done entirely manually by pick and shovel. A trenching machine (e.g. Ditch Witch) is inexpensive and very quick. We would have benefitted by use of a trenching machine in both cost and scheduleKaren S.
- Business Description:KITCHENS, BATHS REMODELING. BATHROOM REMODEL PLUMBING * ELECTRICAL * HARDWOOD FLOORING * SHEETROCK TAPE & TEXTURE * PAINT PROFESSIONAL TILE & STONE INSTALLATION. TILE INSTALLATION Framing finish carpentryRecent Review:Very quick and clean work at a reasonable price.George M.
- Business Description:TC BUILDER is a small company which completes small home improvement projects through the man power directly driven by the owner. Because of great planning and efficiency TC BUILDER can handle work loads normally done by a small crew of workers. Providing quality work, professionalism, and customer satisfaction one project at a timeRecent Review:Fantastic! In my 60 years of dealing with contractors I can without a doubt say TC Builder were by far the best experience I’ve had! From Toney’s professional quote to completed job. They showed up when they said they would (which is rare with workers these days) AND they finish on time! They cleaned up after working each day! I could go on an on, they were amazing. I highly recommend TC Builder. I had high expectations and Toney and his crew exceeded them!Ken C.
- Business Description:Luke's Painting Company strives every day to be the best in this industry and our customers agree that we are! We do this by treating every customer as if they are our only customer. We treat every project like it is our own personal space, leaving no mess left behind and being certain that every inch and every corner of every job is finished with precision and perfection. We have an exceptional eye for detail which is what makes us the best painters around! On top of all this we only use hig..Recent Review:Luke gave a quote, I signed his agreement, and paid a $420 deposit. When he arrived to do the job, he told my husband he could not do it because some of the wood needed repairing. He offered to return the deposit or reschedule after the repairs. My husband said we would reschedule. Finding a carpenter and scheduling the repair took roughly 2 months. When I reached out to Luke to reschedule, he more than doubled the cost of the project and refused to refund the deposit when I did not agree to the new cost. He took my money and did not provide a service. He blamed us for not contacting him sooner and said he sold our paint - when he had made no effort as a business owner to reach out to us, the customers who had paid a deposit. I absolutely do not recommend himJoanna E.
- Business Description:KG Construction provides services where it’s needed. Our work is always 100% guaranteed as we are owner operated. Electrical, dirt work, plumbing, fencing, roofing and gutters and much more! We are a new and young company and are trying to make a name and take pride in our work so please don’t hesitate to contact us!Recent Review:The service was good. They were professional and great help. They did very well.Jermey l.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscape
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Wood, aluminum, vinyl, wrought iron, and chain-link are all common fence materials. Each material has different privacy, security, and aesthetic qualities. Consider these tips when choosing the best fence for you and your yard.
Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Find fence companies in
- Monte Rio
- Santa Rosa
- Hidden Valley Lake
- Rohnert Park
- Bodega Bay
- Saint Helena
- Lower Lake
fence companies in Healdsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- AASVED CONSTRUCTION1206 Stony Glen Ln
- Accurate DevelopmentPo Box 343
LOWER LAKE, California
- Alcott Fence Co.5351 Eastside Calpella Rd
- all in one construction21092 shaws flat school rd
- all in one fence company223 Donald St
- All Ornamental Metal Fabrications1720 East Ave Q6
- Alonso Landscape Care10205 E Avenue R6
- Alpha Landscape3576 Paloma Street
Santa Ynez, California
- Anderson Fence Company770 S Main St
- Artistic Iron, IncPO BOX 1833
- AASVED CONSTRUCTION
- BAYLAND WELDING FABRICATION1001 Hensley St Suite E
- Bier Construction18824 Sugar Pine Dr.
Twain Harte, California
- BLUE CYPRESS LANDSCAPING INC415 7th St
- Bob Wallace & Son's Construction121 Windsor Palms Dr
- Bowman And Son Landscaping108 Thrushwing Ave
- Buena Vista CoPO Box 1001
- BAYLAND WELDING FABRICATION
- Fortress Fence35827 53rd St E
- Fortress Fence
- Haemmig ConstructionPO Box 843
Nevada City, California
- Halbert BuildersP O Box 1854
- Hamilton Fence Supplies38425 88th Street E
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hills Flat Lumber Co380 Railroad Ave
Grass Valley, California
- Haemmig Construction
- Inside & Out Landscape Design10150 Los Amigos Rd
- Inside & Out Landscape Design
- J V ORTA'S RENT A FENCE1619 SAN JUAN RD
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J.D.S. CONSTRUCTION2036 Nevada city hiwy
Grass Valley, California
- Jimenez construction.8043 Mitchell Dr
Rohnert Park, California
- JMC Contracting Specialites9668 Dawn Way
- Jon Beltrami Construction & PaintingPo Box 2196
- J V ORTA'S RENT A FENCE
- Ken's Custom Service50175 Mudge Ln
- Ken's Custom Service
- Lovold Construction9675 Orion Dr.
- Lovold Construction
- Mario Mejicanos Construction3313 Fairfield Ave
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Meek's Lumber & Hardware513 North Foothill Dr.
- Mega Power Electric, Inc7661 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, California
- MG ConstructionPo Box 513
LOWER LAKE, California
- michael david construction534 w hedges
- Mario Mejicanos Construction
- navarros welding1232 barrington
- Nor-Cal Maintenance3480 Banyan St
Santa Rosa, California
- Nothin22it Handyman Service Patrick Joseph Maloney1600 Redwood Hill Rd
Santa Rosa, California
- navarros welding
- Sandy Caughey BuildingP. O. Box 173
- Signature HandyMan2166 W Broadway #231
- SILVA&sons construction 6770 Binghamton Rd
- So Cal Contractors & Remodeling Inc1010 North Batavia St # B
- System Pavers4615 Enterprise Cmn
- Sandy Caughey Building
- Van Note ConstructionPO Box 826
San Miguel, California
- Van Note Construction
- Zion Builders Inc2309 W Alpine Ave
- Zion Builders Inc