C.V.A Drywall

Founded 2009 • With Angi since August 2010

4.2

959 Danbeck Ave

Santa Rosa, CA 95404

Hi, we are C.V.A Drywall, We offer the following: -Acoustical ceiling removal -Patching - small patches welcome -Framing -Hanging drywall -Taping and texturing - we match all textures -Painting Give us a call @ 707-321-0909 or E-mail us @ cva7777@gmail.com CHECK US OUT ON THE WEB www.c-v-a-drywall.com....

12/27/2012

Cece G.

I found CVA Drywall on line because the company I had hired was not living up to their contract. I let the first company go and asked Clint, CVA's owner, to come out and please consider taking on an unfinished job. He agreed and within 24 hours began taping, mudding and today applying new texture. Throughout the process, I was well-informed. Clint and his helper were on time, very neat and cleaned up on a daily basis. I would, without reservation, recommend CVA Drywall to anyone who needs this kind of work, you will be pleased with the outcome as well as the experience. Thanks CVA Drywall, Clint and your workers....well-done!

Description of Work
CVA Drywall came in at the last minute, after a very bad experience with another company, and saved the day! The company did the mudding, sanding and texturing for walls that already had been sheetrocked. The job that CVA did was extremely well-executed and each step was thoroughly explained as the process unfolded. I will, forever, be appreciative of the job quality and the level of communication.

08/25/2012

Stephen J.

The job went well. Clint, and CVA Drywall will be our go to people when we need more drywall work. These guys had a realistic bid, and did the job as promised.

Description of Work
I remodeled my family room. Before the walls were older wood paneling, with no insulation.I removed the old paneling and trim. CVA Drywall installed drywall, taped, textured, and mudded and textured existing wallboard on ceiling. Estimate:Clint sent me a very reasonable bid, and in a timely manner. When he came to our home, for the estimate, he was polite, and explained everything in terms that my wife and I could understand. Clint even gave me some helpfull tips on getting the job ready for the drywall, and it really helped. CVA Drywall showed up on the job on time, and ready to work. Clint has an assistant (sorry forgot his name) also polite, and both guys are hard workers, that care about the end result.

07/09/2012

Adrienne B.

Clint was responsive from the start -- calling me back within minutes on a Sunday from my email inquiry! He was also prompt for the consultation, explained the process and all the choices in detail and came in exactly on budget and schedule. He and his team were efficient and cleaned the job site completely.

Description of Work
Replace textured ceilings with smooth drywall throughout a 3 bedroom house.

07/06/2012

Andrea L.

We finished a new bedroom and bath at our guesthouse recently and used CVA drywall for our project. We found Clint and his helpers to be reliable, courteous and professional. They arrived on time and finished the job as requested. We would not hesitate to recommend them for a project. We also hired Clint's brother to finish with the paint job that followed and we were happy with his services as well.

Description of Work
taping and plastering for new guesthouse construction project, including taping and plastering around a special antique hand hewn post and plank to create a craftsman shelf.

05/13/2012

Jim C.

Horrible experience. One day job took five, I think because it was by the hour. Work was sloppy, incomplete, and didn't clean up after job was done. I had to remove all the plastic (with dust), used boxes of mud, tools, etc. Never hire CVA Drywall as they have proved themselves incompetent and unprofessional. Deleted my profile with Service Magic and will hire help through Angie's List only.

Description of Work
Drywall repair and skim coat of existing drywall, sand and prime surface for paint.

Category drywall

PLEASE CHECK OUT MY REVIEWS ON OTHER SITES SUCH AS YELP, SERVICE MAGIC AND YAHOO. I'm really sorry Member wasn't happy. I expressed that I couldn't give him a bid on the job without knowing the exact scope of work. I asked him to mark the areas that he would like to have fixed....He did not do this and left it up to us to determine what needed to be fixed. We completly masked off 2 bedrooms and a bathroom, Fixed a ton of cracks and patched a ton of holes due to plumimg and eletrical work, skim coated all walls and ceilings to a level 5 finish, Sanded the above work smooth primed the above work with PVA drywall primer, touched the above work up so that it would be perfect, And cleaned up after the above work. The member chose to schedule other trades to work on the project at the same time which we had to wait for and work around. Making the job alot more difficult to complete in a timely manner. The total cost for the above work was $1340 including materials. I gave the member a $340 discount to try to please him and keep him happy. So he paid me $1000. I called the member and left him a message asking if there was something i could do to make him happy and to please remove this review. He has yet to return my call.

El molino drywall

Our team skills consists of drywall, taping, texture, interior metal framing, and acoustic ceilings

Drywall Pros Inc

We offer quality service at an affordable price. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Drywall Repair Guys

We specialize in drywall and sheet rock installs, repairs, finishing, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Drywall, Sheetrock, Acoustic ceiling removal, Texture, Commercial, Residential, Steel stud Framing.

Ask for details.