Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Hacienda Heights, CA
There are 1 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Hacienda Heights
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff and Team were awesome. We had just moved and there was some ambiguity with our neighbors boundary walls. We wanted to get a boundary survey done so we could make sure we understood our property boundries. I called Jeff and he immediately put me at ease with his approach and questions. I knew I was in good hands. We had a date scheduled and a few days before he called to let me know it was going to rain and we should move to ensure his team is able to do a thorough job. I agreed and he was right it pored the day they were supposed to show. The team came next week and did a very thorough and professional job. They placed markers and flags as promised , walked me and my neighbor through each point . Answered all our questions, the follow up was excellent too, we got a copy of the draft survey within 24 hours and then final submitted survey as soon as it was available from the county. Jeff was always there to respond to any questions we had. Definitely recommend Voorhees & Voorhees if you are looking for peace of mind working with professiona
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.My residential construction project was abruptly put on hold when a city inspector required a survey to verify the property boundaries. Unfortunately good surveyors are in high demand (at least 4 weeks out), and Voorheis and Voorheis was no exception. However, after discussing my job with Jeff, he thought he'd be able to work it in very soon between other clients. Jeff patiently answered my questions, and I ultimately felt confident to hire them for the survey. I was really happy with their thoroughness and professionalism, and ultimately the city inspector was satisfied and approved our setbacks. Thanks to Voorheis and Voorheis for getting my project quickly back on track with their excellent and timely work
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from HND Construction was very professional and detailed with his work. He guided us from the beginning to the end. He knew what he was doing and he was trustworthy.. His workers were on time for work and at the end of the day they cleaned up the job site so that it was clean and organized.We felt it was not as difficult to stay at home during the construction as we thought it would be. Leo stayed in our budget and finished the project in the time frame that we hoped for. Although we knew that the Construction process could be stressful and unpleasant, Leo and his workers made the process easier than we expected. We are very satisfied with the Human Nature Design crew
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncLeo from Human Nature Design & Construction, was very Professional and with broad knowledge. He help us finish the project on time. He deliver what he said he will do from the beginning up to the end. We was very happy with the final result.
- Human Nature Design & Construction Incthe over all experience with HND was very good, they provide us with wonderful design options and sketches that was finalizing to the complete design that we love and visions. HND was always on time and deliver what they promise us they will do. Their design team was very nice, professional and always on time. HND give us the confident that they will do the best they can according to the plans and give us the best services that they can according to our needs. their work was done in a very high quality and professionalize
- Human Nature Design & Construction IncThroughout the project development and construction, Leo provided his personal time and attention to questions and made sure that the plans met code requirements and that construction was completed according to specifications. His crew was always prompt and courteous, and responsive to our needs.
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.They were helpful, friendly, professional and efficient, really knew what they were doing, explained to me in detail whatever I asked them to, kept me informed of the process, and were careful and respectful on my property (like not trampling plants). They followed up and encouraged me to call if I had any questions. Highly recommended
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.I encountered a complicated boundary dispute involving my residential property and a new neighbor who began clearing an area. After searching Angie's List, I discovered Voorheis & Voorheis and its stellar reviews. I called on the company and had a complete survey made for my property. I am so glad I did. There were so many headache issues involving my property: it's hilly, convoluted, and there were no nearby licensed surveys on file. My deed had a confusing and older metes and bounds description to boot. Fast-forward, and I now have an outstanding Voorheis & Voorheis survey with amazing quality and attention to detail. I am exceptionally pleased with it. I am also very happy with the professionalism, courtesy, and promptness I received from every contact with the company. Jeff, Brad, and the entire crew are fantastic. I can honestly say that Voorheis & Voorheis is one of the best companies I ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I give them my highest recommendation
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Jeff and his surveying team were extremely professional, diligent, on-time, and followed up on their work. Jeff and his team displayed a depth of knowledge and experience when conducting the survey and easily put their work into layman's terms for me to fully understand the process. Those who find themselves in need of a land survey, I would highly recommend Voorhies and Voorhies
- VOORHEIS & VOORHEIS, INC.Voorheis & Voorheis submitted the most reasonable bid for the job and they scheduled the survey right away. Jeff Voorheis was always responsive to my many questions. The survey team showed up on time and were very professional. Jeff had excellent follow-up and talked me through the next steps that would be involved in a potential lot line adjustment. They are extremely knowledgable and professional. I recommend them without reservation
Land Surveyors in Hacienda Heights
- Business Description:Go Green Construction (Lic # 889248) is a general contractor serving the greater Los Angeles area. We build healthy homes that not only benefit their owners, but generations to follow. General Contractor specializing in Creating Healthy Living Environment for Your Family: Certified "Build-it-Green" Builder, EPA Lead Safe Certified, Non-Toxic Home Specialist. Whether you're looking to create a bigger kitchen, a new nursery, a completely new dream home, or upgrade your home to lower your energ..Recent Review:Fernando and Go Green not only built our dream home, but became a part of our family. He and his team worked daily with care, compassion and were always professional and respectful to our living space and our neighbors. The original portion of our home was built in 1925. Fernando and his crew added a home on the back of our home, a swimming pool, two additional bathrooms and much more, all while my family of 4 lived in the original space. Construction can be very stressful but Fernando and his team always made us feel at ease. We knew we were in good hands. The best part is that all construction was completed and permits were signed off just before the pandemic. We felt like we were the luckiest family on earth living in this beautiful home while working and doing online school. I HIGHLY recommend Fernando Feldman and Go Green Construction for ALL of your construction needs. He does it right the first time and is beyond detailed making sure that you are 100% satisfied with the finished productDebra G.
- Business Description:LICENSE #: 759817.Recent Review:Very bad not only did they delay the project 6 times. They also threatened residents in the neighborhood and left a huge mess. They would go days without showing up. Horrible experience never again.Ashole a.
- Business Description:Util-Locate has been in business since 2001 serving all of Southern California. We range in clientele from residential homeowners to major general contractors, architects, engineers, school districts, colleges, hospitals, and municipalitiesRecent Review:Util-Locate assured me that they could "precisely" locate and determine depth of the sewer line and they failed on both counts. The technician sent out was poorly trained and unable to locate the sewer line with radar-type equipment. He then attempted to locate the sewer line by inserting a tool down a floor drain. While forcing the tool down the drain, he broke the tool in 2 places before giving up on trying to identify location of the sewer line. The next day it was determined that the floor drain was now blocked and would not drain properly. Util Locate would not take any responsibility for the damaged floor drain and and hung up on the phone when asked when they intended to follow-up on the problem their technician created. There was no problem with the floor drain before Util-Locate attempted to use the drain to locate of the sewer line. Beware of Util-Locate as their competency is lacking and and they ignore problems they have caused. I would definitely avoid using this companyRobert E.
- Business Description:WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL LAND SURVEYING SERVICES TO PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS, HOME OWNERS, CONTRACTORS, ARCHITECTS, ENGINEERS, LAWYERS AND OTHERS THAT MIGHT HAVE A NEED TO ESTABLISH PROPERTY LINES, OR NEW STURCTURE LOCATION AS REQUIRED BY CITY BUILDING INSPECTORRecent Review:California Land Services were absolutely useless. Having provided a quote, visiting the site and after multiple phone calls they concluded the survey was too difficult and asked if I could ask a neighbor (who had recently had a survey done) to help them. Used every excuse under the Sun to delay when the survey would be done and in the end I gave up. Avoid at all costs. <br /Michael L.
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyors providing reliable, quality service to residential and commercial clients in California for over 5 years. We have over 14 years of experience working with Design Professionals (Architects, Engineers, and Design Build Pros) and Legal Professionals ( Attorneys, Forensic Engineers, and Insurance Companies )Recent Review:It’s over six months since we hired them and all fees had been paid for and we still haven’t got the report. Every time I called, an answering service receptionist answered my calls and informed me that someone will get back to me. No one has call me back since October of 2020Eric N.
- Business Description:Inland Aerial
- Business Description:Professional Land Surveyor
- Business Description:We are a Home Improvement and design Company that provides all type of home services from A to Z, Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Additions, Roof, Solar Panels, and ect..Recent Review:<strong>My husband and I have been wanting to remodel our bathroom and expand my kitchen for about a year now. After looking over so many companies and getting quotes that were extremely high, I finally gave up. A few days later I called a company that was local (Homfix) and I spoke to Jason and he asked me a few questions and scheduled someone to meet with me and my husband that same evening at 6:00 p.m. <br /> <br /> I heard my door bell ring as I open the door it was a representative from Homfix, I was first already impressed that he was on time. So My husband and I told him our Ideas of what we wanted to do to our Bathroom and Kitchen and as we were telling him he started taking notes. A few minutes after we explained what we wanted, He started coming up with Ideas for my remodel and showing us pictures and different types of materials we can use. I was really starting to get exited! and started picturing what it could look like. Now let me say, I stooped for a minute, and ask the question "How Much?" he started calculating and he came up with a price that I could not say no to, from my previous bids from other companies, Homfix was the lowest and affordable. We signed! and days later we had our Blue Prints.<br /> <br /> Weeks later my project started, I was really exited to see the men working and they were so courteous to us and really on time everyday they worked. My project manager was available to us all the time if we had questions and my kids were really comfortable with him and the workers. I had no worries, there customer service was the best. After a few months later I started seeing my vision coming together, Now I was shopping around picking out the colors, tile, wood floor, and all my fixtures. Finally! my remodel is done, I am so happy! my family and I have been enjoying our new bathroom and Kitchen. <br /> Homfix gave my family and I there 100% customer service and they were with us every step of the way, they took us shopping for Ideas and help us get everything at a low cost that would not hurt our budget. I've had friends and family over the house and they were surprised of all the things we did and most of all they were shocked in the price we paid. I cant thank you enough every time I walk in my kitchen I will remember Homfix. <br /> Congratulations in your success. and Good luck! <br /> Thank you again. <br /> Mr. & Mrs. Garcia <br /> </strong> <br /Patricia G.
- Business Description:All home related services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
How much does it cost to clear land? The answer depends on the size of the terrain, how densely forested it is, and the general accessibility of the site. This guide goes over all the factors involved in your land clearing cost.
Find land surveyors in
- La Puente
- La Habra Heights
- Rowland Heights
- West Covina
- La Habra
- El Monte
- South El Monte
- Baldwin Park
- La Mirada
- Pico Rivera
- Santa Fe Springs
- Diamond Bar
- Temple City
land surveyors in Hacienda Heights
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Adobe Builders29140 Bentley Way
Canyon Country, California
- AppraiserValues.com4570 CAMPUS DR 100
Newport Beach, California
- Aqua Bella Pools-Spa & Masonry31256 Quail Valley Rd
- Arambula Business & Accounting Services IncPO Box 180447
Los Angeles, California
- ASAPDVBE28840 Bay Ave
Moreno Valley, California
- Adobe Builders
- C & C Paving CompanyPO Box 16154
North Hollywood, California
- Cadtechs41700 Ivy St
- CAL-QUAKE CONSTRUCTION636 N FORMOSA AVENUE
Los Angeles, California
- CALIFORNIA LAND SERVICES, INC.13317 VENTURA BLVD SUITE F-1
Sherman Oaks, California
- CaliLand Engineering Inc1216 S Garfield Ave Ste 200
- Christensen & Plouff Land Surveying27821 Fremont Court #6
- City Pick Ups2 Lagoon Ave
- City Radius Maps300 E. Bonita Ave. 3641
San Dimas, California
- Coast & Valley Land Surveying Inc7045 La Fonda Ct.
- C & C Paving Company
- Engineering Capital7833 Owens St
- Engineering Capital
- Farmers Insurance325 N 2nd Ave Ste L
- Farmers Insurance
- Generation Water700 N. Alameda Street Floor 4-570
Los Angeles, California
- George G. Boghossian & Associates, Inc.1111 North Brand Blvd. 202
- GJB Construction12595 Sunbird Ln
- Go Green Construction, Inc9300 Texhoma Ave
- GREEN USA CONSTRUCTION3050 W 7TH ST # 200
Los Angeles, California
- Grenier and Sons Land Surveying28039 Scott Rd., Ste. D-293
- Generation Water
- Hahn and Associates, Inc.28368 Constellation Rd #300
Santa Clarita, California
- HARBOR LANDSCAPING963 N. GAFFEY PL
San Pedro, California
- HEITEC Consulting42575 Melanie Pl Ste S
Palm Desert, California
- Helix - Aerial Photography and Aerial Videography650 Tamarack Ave
- Home Top Construction & Design Inc6931 Van Nuys Blvd #307
Van Nuys, California
- Homfix Inc.4924 Balboa Blvd #429
- Hahn and Associates, Inc.
- P & G Remodeling9000 Orion Ave 7
- Precision Environmental, Inc.2945 Townsgate Rd. Suite 200
Westlake Village, California
- Premier Land Surveying22837 Ventura Blvd Ste 100
Woodland Hills, California
- Prescott General Contracting401 Avenida San Carlos
San Clemente, California
- PROOF OF INCOME SERVICE'S10800 Foothill Blvd Suite 100
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- P & G Remodeling
- R. Chris Wright Land Surveying74711 Dillon Road #399
Desert Hot Springs, California
- Radius Maps 4 Less11808 Letini Dr
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- RAM BUILDING & REMODELING INC.10423 Atlantic Ave
South Gate, California
- Redlands Consultants & Associates621 S. Buena Vista St.
- Regional Pacific Consulting428 Main Street, Suite 206
Huntington Beach, California
- R. Chris Wright Land Surveying
- Safford Construction Management3549 Valley View Ave.
- Secutrac Engineering43300 Business Park Drive, Suite 205
- Site 2 Site Survey4300 Edison Ave
- Smart Sustainable Solutions, Inc.4210 West 58th Place
Los Angeles, California
- Solid Rock Construction Group Inc943 Majella Ave
La Verne, California
- Struc Tech Engineers Architects and ContractorsP.O.Box 8715, 4774 Park Granada Suite 10
- Symmetry Land Surveying and Forensic Mapping4055 Redwood Avenue, Suite 407
Los Angeles, California
- Symmetry Surveying + Mapping4055 Redwood Ave Suite 407
Los Angeles, California
- Safford Construction Management