ADI Electrical

Founded 1995 • With Angi since September 2009

6159 Debs Ave

Woodland Hills, CA 91367

We at ADI ELECTRICAL SERVICES pride ourselves in our hard honest work. Angie's list Super service award winners for 5 consecutive years. Top rated referred Tesla charger installations for All of Los Angeles. Our Company specializes in all electrical fields from Landscape lights, Recess or LED lights, Installation for : Ceiling fans, attic fans, chandeliers, Whole house fans, Generators and outlets, Panel upgrades and whole house rewires. We strive to have all of our work is done correct the first time, with the most friendly and professionalism CUSTOMER SERVICE. No project too small or big. What differs us from other companies is that we value our customers time and we do an efficient fast job that is warranted. EV Car Charger Installation Tesla ( Model X, Model S, Model 3 ) Chevy Bolt BMWi3/530 Chargepoint, Clippper Creek, Nema 14-50 outlet, Tesla Wall Connector, Nema 6-50, Jaguar I-Pace...

01/02/2021

kevin K.

ok, they tore up more of the drywall than other providers I have used, made it harder to clean up after

Description of Work
flat led install

08/07/2020

Andre M.

We had problem with 2 of the 4 censor lights, they came back and switch it but they don't have one of the censor light because it was an older model so it was still broken right now, not working. They put 3 holes in the wall and they patched it up but it doesn't look professional. The insulation fan that they installed smells like smoke when I turn it on because the insulation was coming in the heating fan.

Description of Work
I had a vent heater put in the bathroom and I had switch install for that heater vent, 4 motion censor lights put in.

07/02/2020

Betsy Y.

They were very professional. Arrived on time. Kept me informed & only took a few hours. Tested the new box before they left. Came back the next day to repair small wall damage that occurred installing the new box. Their price was within what I had researched the usual price to be. (They gave me a COVID-19 discount) I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Electrical box updated

06/25/2020

Teresa E.

They came out the next day and were were quick and efficient.

Description of Work
I have a hanging ceiling lamp over the dining table that I'd like removed and replaced with a different fixture (I have the new fixture & all new hardware).

04/25/2020

Win S.

The work only took less than 30 minutes and they charged $345. Also, the person was not very polite.

Description of Work
Installing LED light and replacing light switch

Category lighting, home security systems

We are very sorry you feel this way we pride on our service. Please look at the big picture time to come out material and knowledge. We also give the price upfront so you have an option to do the job. I will also give you a call tomorrow to discuss this further and see how we can make this right with you. Thanks for the fees back.

04/24/2020

Scott T.

These guys are the best. Always come on time and very friendly. They work quickly and do great work.

Description of Work
Ceiling fan installation and smart smoke alarms and doorbell cam

Category electrician, ceiling fans

04/15/2020

Guy B.

Overall, it went very well, they had their masks and gloves on for safety which was appreciated. They presented me with different options to choose from for style and the placement. They were punctual and only took 4 hours to complete this project. They also coordinated a drywall company to come out right after he finished the wiring and fix the spots where he ran the wires, he did a good job as well.

Description of Work
He installed 4 recessed lights where there were none.

04/10/2020

Harkie F.

they're a great company and the men that came out to work, came on time and worked hard the time they were there, and they did a great job. My only suggestion would be when you have your electrical rewired they have to put holes in your walls to allow them to put new wiring in and I mean a lot of holes everywhere! Anywhere you have a outlet, light switch, up and down your walls. If they used a round 3" or 4"drill and kept the plugs their customer would be able to repair the walls so much easier than them cutting random hole sizes and shapes in the walls. just a suggestion to make your clients love you all the more.

Description of Work
rewired the entire house - added in a new electrical panel and put in recessed lighting in the kitchen and living room.

08/17/2019

Matt H.

This was a little more than I had hoped to spend, but I love and trust ADI and was very satisfied. They’ve done a few projects for me and I will continue to use them

Description of Work
I needed my ring doorbell hardwired.

Category home security systems

07/22/2019

Sunny P.

They are a good company. They are professional and they know what they are doing.

Description of Work
They put in 2 fan on 2 different bedrooms and added an additional electrical outlet outside.

03/20/2019

Chetan V.

I took discounted deal to install first 4 lights. Every additional installation gets expensive. The deal actually installs regular non-led bulbs. Which I replaced later. And the deal doesn't include fixing any holes they have to make in the ceiling for the wiring.

Description of Work
Install recess lights

12/08/2018

Jeff C.

Excellent. They did everything. Quick. Professional. Punctual. They charge more than others I spoke with but were absolutely worth it.

Description of Work
Installation of 240v for electric car charging. Complex addition of new sub panel, installation 100ft away around the house, with an outdoor waterproof connection. Worked with city for permits, inspection and sign off.

Category electrician

It was a pleasure working with you. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our work.We look forward to our next project together. Happy Holidays.

11/22/2018

Jan M F.

ADI added an exterior outlet and installed a replacement bathroom fan for two of my properties. They are professional, punctual and I am going to hire again,

Description of Work
A couple of small jobs

11/20/2018

Michael V.

We used ADI Electrical ("ADI") five years ago for several relatively insignificant electrical fixes and were pleased with its punctuality, pricing and performance. We called ADI and several other A rated electrical companies from Angie's List in early October for an estimate to update our existing electric service to 200 amp after So Cal Edison indicated we would not have to relocate the panel. Ariel from ADI came to the house the day after my initial call in order to give us the estimate. I was very impressed by the fact that Ariel remembered the prior work that ADI did for us in 2013, and in fact, even remembered the additional things we had discussed wanting to do in the future (e.g., upgrading the panel, among other things). ADI's estimate compared favorably with the other electricians who also estimated the project (it was neither the cheapest nor the most expensive) and Ariel agreed to "throw in" several other small electrical fixes that I also wanted done while his electricians were at the house. When I called Ariel to schedule the work, he was able to schedule it within a few days on the precise date that I requested, October 9. On that date, two electricians from ADI came to the house precisely as scheduled. They completed all the necessary electrical work in approximately 6 hours with a minimal interruption in electrical service, and they cleaned up completely before leaving (which was important as the stucco had to be broken out from the box to the roof and there was quite a mess). The electricians were skillful, professional and courteous. Re-stuccoing was part of the estimate as I had no interest in finding a stucco person to repair the stucco after the panel installation, and I wanted that aspect of the job to be priced, scheduled and handled by ADI as part of its overall estimate. (Several other electrical companies would not include the stuccoing in their estimate and essentially wanted me to find the stucco contractor.) The stucco subcontractor came out the next day and started the process that took several days to complete due to the nature of re-stuccoing. At the conclusion of each day, the stucco guy cleaned up completely before leaving. Each step along the process was inspected by the city inspector and passed. The inspector complimented the work that was done by the electricians and the stucco guy. Ariel pulled the permit for the work originally and handled all the scheduling of the inspections that had to be done. Essentially, ADI made the process about as painless as possible. The panel has performed perfectly since installation. Having used ADI on multiple occasions now for everything from small jobs to larger ones, I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone needing electrical work for their home, and I am pleased to provide this review.

Description of Work
Update Panel to 200 amp

08/21/2018

Dave G.

Look no further for electric services, Adi will take great care of you! Everyone is so nice, friendly, and very professional. I had two lights installed, they confirmed a lower price, their team was prompt, and finished the job quickly. I highly recommend!

Description of Work
Installed 2 lights

08/13/2018

N M.

It went very well. The guys were prompt and very respectful of my home. They were careful where they had to drill into the ceiling so as not to hit a water line. Also they called a couple of days prior to confirm the appointment and let me know who would be doing the work.

Description of Work
Install canned lights in bathroom

07/15/2018

Delight U D.

We called ADI to check an electrical line that we were not sure was safe. They said it wasn't and then upsold us column lighting saying they could convert any light to led. Then after paying $4200 they announced they could not convert any light to led and we had to use only low voltage lights aka step lights - on our columns in front of our house. So since they could not do the job as promised, we cancelled the work. they kept $3000. They write invoices with no pricing beside any of the services - all part of the scam. Buyer beware of this company!

Description of Work
enclose wires in electrical pvc

Category electrician, lighting, outdoor lighting

Hi, We are sorry that the project did not work out as intended. We are saddened by your choice to not submit the the actual occurrence and truth, We have worked with your family in the family in the past and even had glowing reviews from you posted. To clarify On 4/17/18 ( Delight [Member Name Removed] ) signed a contract for Invoice # MDXPQ8 to install Lights, Outlets and transformer, repair Subpanel conduit and Install Ring Doorbell. 4/18-4/19 Adi electrical Services Crew arrived on site and performed services. Below is the following work completed on site: -Drilling through concrete and column from center of post to front of the house to run wiring for Low Voltage lights. -Supplied and installed (2) Outdoor GFCI Outlets and 300W Transformer with built in timer and controller. One transformer on each side of house. Running all electrical wiring and materials. -Repaired 1'' conduit for Subpanel next to Main panel and re-routed wiring to code/safety. Penetrated concrete and trenched from fence to main electrical panel. -Trenched from posts to house, running all electrical properly encased in 1''counduit, to install new Ring doorbell. Upon completion of the work listed above, ( Delight [Member Name Removed] ) stated he and his wife changed their minds and did not want to proceed with installing the lights anymore. They requested for a refund for a specific amount. It was explained that the all electrical had been ran that they requested for the contracted invoice, with the exception of the actual lights being connected and the door bell connected to the electrical that was installed by Adi Electrical Services as well. Adi Electrical Services Rep explained that all the leg work had been completed by our company and that we would need to obtain the amount to cover labor and materials for work that had been completed. We thought we came to a fair agreement for both parties. After coming to terms both parties agreed on a refund amount of $1200. Adi Electrical Services refunded $596.00 on 4/27/18 and $604.00 on 4/30/18, total combined the agreed amount of $1200. This amount was decided and agreed from both parties. We wish we could have had a more open communication and opportunity to resolve this matter further, if you weren't satisfied with the final agreed refund amount and maybe something more could have been done to keep you happy in the end because that is always our GOAL. We are saddened by this dispute and loss of relationship with our customer but we 100% stand behind the our truth and work. We hope only the best for your family. Have a blessed day.

07/10/2018

David B.

Same professional service I got when ADI installed motion lights for me in the past. Workmen (2) called ahead of arranged appointment time to ask if the could come by 15 minutes early which was great for me. Without having to ask, they they covered bedroom furniture and floor before starting work. They cleaned up nicely when finished after answering all my questions about fan and fan light operation. I highly recommend ADI once again.

Description of Work
Installed a ceiling fan I had purchased and a new metal receptacle in the ceiling of our bedroom to better support the fan.

Category ceiling fans

07/09/2018

Jeffery S.

Great! After a quick run to home depot by me to get a part, the job was quickly and looked great!

Description of Work
Install ceiling fan

06/29/2018

Ana C.

I paid $89 for two hours of labor and they sent two young men to make it one hour. The young men were knowledgeable. They didn’t do any work, but did give me an estimate and then said they would come back, charge me more to actually do the job.

Description of Work
Electrical Service

Category electrician

Hi [Member Name Removed], We're sorry to hear the deal did not work out for you. the projects you inquired about were not covered under the deal unfortunately as explained prior to the visit. We hope your husband is doing better. It was a pleasure speaking and meeting you either [Member Information Removed]. Have a blessed day.

06/18/2018

Robert C.

Great! They were just as good the second time around as the first time. Would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Replace a pull switch in kitchen ceiling light fixture.

05/04/2018

Alan B.

ADI was absolutely amazing every step of this multi-week project. From the owner through the foreman to the workers, everything went as planned. This was an entire re-wiring project. The crew came on time every day, protected our 'stuff', communicated with us as the project went along, cleaned up at the end of every day, and were squeaky clean honest. Was a pleasure to have them around. Even when we changed our minds about things as they were installed, we were encouraged to do so. Our satisfaction was truly their goal. No extra charge for those changes. The work included 110 and 220 V lines to oven, pool, air conditioners, etc. The work was completed months ago but as the seasons changed we learned that we needed to add a few things to the 'punch' list. ADI was out here, again on time, and fixed everything to our complete satisfaction. Amazing service, amazing professionalism and responsiveness, and really great work.

Description of Work
Complete rewiring of two story house and garage; all new lights, fixtures, outlets,, etc

04/22/2018

Jennifer H.

Great communication, great service. Thank you!

Description of Work
Exterior outlet added to front deck

04/20/2018

Sum C.

The installation went well and they did a professional job and left my property without any mess. They only thing is that they're quite booked for promotional jobs, so don't expect them to be free to come to your home right away when you purchase their promotional services on Angie's list.

Description of Work
Recess light installation

04/18/2018

Mark L.

I had some lighting controllers which were old (previous homeowner had installed), that I wanted checked. Also, I needed the circuit breaker to hot tub checked. The controllers were no longer functional, so will budget to have them replaced in near future. Hot tub circuit breaker was fine, can now have someone come repair hot tub. The electricians were nice, helpful and professional.

Description of Work
I bought a Big Deal - 2 hours of electrical work

Category electrician, outdoor lighting

RELA Remodeling

RELA Remodeling is a family owned business with over 15 years experience. RELA was founded with the desire to leave a positive mark on every customer and it is our pleasure to service the Los Angeles County. If you want to build your dream home, add an ADU to extend your property, or are in need of a kitchen redesign & remodeling, we'd love to work with you. RELA Remodeling specializes in all interior and exterior home remodeling. Let us help you set up the right home remodeling and design . Feel free to browse our portfolio to gather ideas. 3D designs are provided as well. We look forward to hearing from you. https://www.relaremodeling.com/

US Home Developers Inc

US Home Developers is a construction company providing services in Residential Construction and Remodeling, from tiling to roofing, from grading to painting and working on projects with a variety of scales, we keep on growing a big family of contractors, satisfied clients and partners. We take care of your residential construction projects whether it is home improvement, house full remodeling or residential ground up construction. Estimates for insurance companies are subject to additional costs. We carry an exceptional team of senior level professionals and young enthusiastic talents that accumulate decades of work experience in the construction industry. This multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary team working with you and for you, is the key to success each and every time.

Home Renew 360

Home Renew 360 is your complete home improvement company. We offer many remodeling services that will help you and your family create the home of your dreams in an efficient, sustainable, healthy manner. Our company has over 30 years of combined experience providing exemplary service to home owners in the greater Southern California area. Home Renew 360 has the expertise and experience to apply our craftsmanship to any size remodeling project. Our goal is to make sure the job is done right and on time.

Offers by Home Renew 360 on Angi

California
    California Contractors State License Board
    10/31/2018
    Check, MasterCard, Discover, Visa

INSTALLATION OF : OUTLETS, GFCI, LIGHTS, CHANDELIER, BATHROOM FAN, ATTIC FAN , WHOLE HOUSE FAN, RECESS OR LED LIGHTS., LANDSCAPE LIGHTS . ALL ELECTRICAL REPAIRS ESTIMATES GENERATOR INSTALLATION CAR CHARGER INSTALLATION DEDICATED LINE FOR APPLIANCES. LINE UPGRADE/CONVERSION PANEL SWAP OUT PANEL UPGRADE WHOLE HOUSE REWIRE

ask for details