Contractors and subcontractors can put liens against your property to ensure they’re paid in full after the work. This is what happens when they’re released.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Georgetown, CA
There are 6 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Georgetown
- Bob's Lock & SafeThe service was excellent. They were prompt. They came when they said they gonna come. The locksmith was very pleasant, understood what I wanted right away. He did a very competent, efficient job. i was very pleased. I would recommend them.
- J & J LOCKSMITHTo the Reviewer from 2/17/2016, that was my dad who was on television "cracking" the safe. He opened J&J Locksmiths in 1956 with a friend of his "Jim," a year before I was born. When he sold "the shop" as we called it, he opened his own security system company that included safes. Their current website states they're family owned and operated for decades, but the current owners are not part of our family. They're a family on their own so I guess what they're advertising is true, but it is not OUR family who created and established J&J Locksmiths. Thought you might enjoy seeing the attached newspaper ad from 1956..
- Low key locksmithThey did a very good job and we happy and impressed with their expertise and how quickly they were able to get to our project.
- E&M Montaño PaintingEddy and his Crew did an excellent job for me. They were very professional, punctual on timing, friendly, funny, never complained about anything, helped us move heavy furniture. After the project started, we found few minor things that weren't part of the estimates. We requested them to fix it and they really did it at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Eddy for anyone looking for a good contractor at a very reasonable price
- Sacramento Economy Lock & Key IncWonderfully. Tony was great to work with, he showed up for same-day service and was very professional. His prices were excellent and the services were completed in a timely fashion. We'd highly recommend Tony for all residential or commercial locksmith work.
- The Key ManI have a nonstandard front door that wouldn't open because the deadbolt and lever wore out at the same time. Lesley answered my many questions about what new hardware to buy, and she and her father both came out to do the work. Besides the front door, they repaired the frame for a side door, where I was also installing new hardware but the bolt and receptacle weren't lining up straight. They were a pleasure to work with and I'd definitely call them for any future needs
- Sacramento Economy Lock & Key IncCalled and scheduled within 24 hours. Locksmith was on time and completed the work quickly. He was very friendly and would certainly hire again.
- SHEcan2I was very pleased with her responsiveness, attitude, reliability and work product. I would definitely use her company again!
- SHEcan2The two main people I worked with on the project were Terri and Kim. They were both very professional and easy to work with from the begining. Listened to my ideas on what I wanted completed on the bathroom project, gave back some very good ideas to mine and worked with me to meet my needs. Both Terry and Kim were execllent communicators, easy to contact and very pleasent to work with. The project went a little longer than we all wanted but that was out of all our control and they really did a great job of doing their best to stay on track and on budget (they did stay on budget and then some!). I will do business with them again for many reasons, 1) Honest 2) Quality of their work 3) Execllent Communicators 4) Easy to do business with 5) Great ideas to share and 6) They were just plain nice people to work with
- SHEcan2I tried many other handymen and could never find someone reliable who did good work. The $55 per hour felt a little high, but the work was quality, and my overall experience was great. I love that all the employees are women as well!
Locksmiths in Georgetown
- Business Description:We are proud to have earned the Super Service Award 7 years in a row based on our Member Reviews. Hawley & Sons Construction provides a wide array of services to meet our clients needs, from painting to building homes, to additions and general Handy and repair work. We are a one stop shop who's motto has always been "You Name It, We Can Get It Done". We offer free estimates as well as surveying your home or office for any of your remodel or maintenance needs. Please contact us today with your..Recent Review:Warren and his team provided excellent service. We were very pleased with the end product and will contact them again first for ALL our handyman, remodel, or new build projects. Many thanks!!Derrick H.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can..Recent Review:Very well. SheCan2 staff were timely, did great work, and worked well with the city inspectors. Job involved, framing, electrical, dry wall texturing, painting, finish work including hanging a door, as well as installation of a ceiling fan. The wall they built looks original to the home—really fantastic job of blending new with existingKathy L.
- Business Description:Formally Sacramento's Economy Lock & Key, now Tony's Economy Lock & Key,Inc., we provide services in the commercial and residential industry. Our customers can always depend on Tony's Economy Lock & Key,Inc. to get them out of the toughest situations. As a family-owned business, we treat everyone as a family member and your safety is our main concern. Reliable, easy to do business with, and professional are just a few attributes as to why we are still in businessRecent Review:Wonderfully. Tony was great to work with, he showed up for same-day service and was very professional. His prices were excellent and the services were completed in a timely fashion. We'd highly recommend Tony for all residential or commercial locksmith workDawn P.
- Business Description:PAYMENT METHOD, CASH, CHECKS, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS PAINT INTERIOR AND ALL EXTERIOR WORK DONE AT ONE TIME WILL GET YOU A 10% DISC. WE ARE ECO FRIENDLYRecent Review:he came on time. told him what i needed done. he was carrying the stuff out. he finished the job very quickly.linda s.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:Our experts even helped the State of California write the technical test for the Locksmith Contractor's License. Accreditations: Associated Locksmiths of America Safe & Vault Technicians Association Contractors License # 542891 Alarm License # LQ000238 Consumer Affairs BC / S License # LCO 256 Bonded & Insured P.L. & P.DRecent Review:To the Reviewer from 2/17/2016, that was my dad who was on television "cracking" the safe. He opened J&J Locksmiths in 1956 with a friend of his "Jim," a year before I was born. When he sold "the shop" as we called it, he opened his own security system company that included safes. Their current website states they're family owned and operated for decades, but the current owners are not part of our family. They're a family on their own so I guess what they're advertising is true, but it is not OUR family who created and established J&J Locksmiths. Thought you might enjoy seeing the attached newspaper ad from 1956..V D.
- Business Description:The Key Man has been your local expert at residential and commercial locksmithing since 2005. We offer our services for automotive lockouts, residential and commercial doors and locks, plus much more! We do rekeying, lock repair services, lock replacement, key duplication, and more for your auto, home, or business lockout needs! Call today for immediate service. We can guarantee our work and timely serviceRecent Review:I have a nonstandard front door that wouldn't open because the deadbolt and lever wore out at the same time. Lesley answered my many questions about what new hardware to buy, and she and her father both came out to do the work. Besides the front door, they repaired the frame for a side door, where I was also installing new hardware but the bolt and receptacle weren't lining up straight. They were a pleasure to work with and I'd definitely call them for any future needsArdyth S.
- Business Description:If you are looking for a reliable Ford dealership in Sacramento area, then you have come to the right place. Check out our vast inventory now.Recent Review:Never recieved a call back or anything from you guys after dozens Here is the original Yelp review, feel free to see it on yelp plus updates: Elk grove ford is a lovely place to buy a car but thats as far as the good extends. Im not one to write reviews but i dont know what else to do at this point. I have filed complaints with local agencys as well as corporate and havent had as much as a contact email from anyone. I purchased my car in 2017 and have had many many issues most of which have stemmed from neglegence in the service dept. My car has had 3 engines and 3 transmissions since purchase 31000 miles ago and most of the issues have been caused by the service dept. The first engine took well over a month to install when i was told 2 weeks and i never recieved updates untill it was finished even though i had called multiple times a week. I only got transfered to voicemail but never recieved a call back. I drove the car off the lot upon picking it up after the engine only to make it 3 miles and have a line blow off and tow the car back. 3 days later it was ready again. Then comes the first transmission. It goes out and im quoted a week to fix it. It takes weeks with no call as to the status untill i had begun calling 2 times per day. Upon driving off the lot i noticed a loud noise and immediately called back to see if they could look at the issue and was instructed by the service writer that the trans just needed to be broken in and it should smooth out. After a couple weeks it was shifting poorly and the car was nearly undriveable so i called to make an appointment to have it looked at. Upon having the car looked at the service writer informs me that there is no fluid in the transmission and it would need to be replaced again. I asked for a loaner and was denied so i rented a car for the repair time which took over a week. Once again no updates untill i started calling 2 times a day to find out. Fast foward to picking up the car and i make it 10 miles up the freeway untill the crash plate which was not attached securely flys off and causes a car wreck. I assume that the dealer covered all the damages because it never hit my insurance. It took over a month and a half for them to order my crash plate only for them to offer me one off a similar car because they only ordered one of the 3 that came off. 2 weeks later they put on another. Fast foward to the next engine which was within the last couple months and more of the same. I was underquoted on the repair time and started calling 2 times a day only to finally reach someone weeks later and find out that my car had been done for a week but the service writer was sick and forgot to let me know. Theres another unnecessary rental bill lucky me. I pick up the car and sure enough a couple weeks later the brakes go out and and there is fluid under the hood melting my paint. I take it back to elk grove ford on a tow truck and the do a "full inspection on the brakes" free of charge and tell me there are no leaks thus exempting them from having to pay the damages for the fluid that leaked after they worked on it last. So now here i am with another repair bill to fix damages and be without my only car because of **** poor service from the worst service department i have ever encountered in my entire life. Side note, the auto populated reponse on yelp offering to assit is fake. Ive called over and over for a year and still havent had anyone reach ouKenneth P.
- Business Description:Under Lock & Key Inc
- Business Description:we have been serving our area over 20 years
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Georgetown
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 lock and supply \ Anytime locksmith4950 Franklin Blvd
- ABLE LOCK AND SAFE6975 WATERVIEW WY
- All Day Twice Lock & KeyPO BOX 601211
- Amber Locksmith Store1320 Del Paso Boulevard 1
- Approved Safe & Lock1117 Southbridge Circle
- AUBURN SAFE & LOCK183 PALM AVE
- A1 lock and supply \ Anytime locksmith
- BW Maintenance & RemodeingPO Box 1455
Yuba City, California
- BW Maintenance & Remodeing
- Cal Pacific - Complete Home Repair & Remodel3355 Myrtle Ave. Ste. 200
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- Capital Locksmith Rancho Cordova, CA2737 Woodberry Way #203
Rancho Cordova, California
- Capitol Locksmith Service4007 Stockton Boulevard B
- Cotermack and Son Locksmith1401 El Camino Ave #365
- Cal Pacific - Complete Home Repair & Remodel
- Flatrate Locksmith2430 Fair Oaks Blvd Apt 25
- Flatrate Locksmith
- Galaxy Locksmith Store4321 Madison Avenue 105
- Garage Door Repair1099 Stewart Rd
- GRIFFIN LOCKSMITHP O BOX 306
- Guard Locksmith Rocklin, CA2221 Sunset Blvd #101
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- Galaxy Locksmith Store
- Locksmith-Solutions1601 Dante Cir
- OutLock Locksmith201 Cimmaron Cir
- OutLock Locksmith
- RC LOCK & KEY9218 Falkland Way
- RC LOCK & KEY
- Sacramento CA Locksmith1369 Garden Highway (Suite: 18)
- Sacramento City Locksmith1026 Florin Rd (Suite: 102)
- Sacramento Economy Lock & Key IncPO Box 3538
Citrus Heights, California
- Sacramento Elite Locksmith5731 Stockton Boulevard (Suite: 12)
- Sacramento Locksmith Services4702 Natomas Blvd (Suite: 3)
- Sacramento Locksmiths1029 H St
- Sacramento Neighborhood Locksmith1010 North D Street (Suite: C)
- SHEcan23050 Fite Circle Suite 110
- Sir WilliamsP.O. BOX 601211
- stagecoach locksmith8250 Calvine Rd. Suite C210
- Stice Lock & Security, Inc.P.O. Box 525
- Super Locksmith Service8701 Green Back Lane
- Sacramento CA Locksmith
- Usa Locksmith Service5460 Douglas Boulevard
Granite Bay, California
- Usa Locksmith Service
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599200 VALLEY DR 20
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St