ABE INTERIORS

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2008

Drywall repairs, finish carpentry ...

drywall (39)door installation (7)woodworking (2)handyman (20)interior painting (11)house painting (4)home remodeling (3)home builder (2)plumbers (2)pressure washing (1)roofing (1)electrician (1)

03/16/2022

Hannah S.

ABE Interiors is AMAZING!!!! We had years of deferred maintenance from before COVID hit that just got worse during the quarantines. ABE Interiors fixed everything! Doors that wouldn't open or close, drywall repair, window replacement, appliance installation, interior and exterior painting, numerous custom wood work projects, and more. There is nothing that Aaron can't do, he always does an amazing job, works fast and efficiently, and is extremely accommodating to priority changes and project scope increases. We highly recommend ABE Interiors and already have plans to work together again on some future projects.

Description of Work
Years of deferred maintenance and new improvements.

Category drywall, handyman service, woodworking, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 03/16/2022

11/09/2020

Ken G.

Texture of kitchen ceiling and walls

Description of Work
Aaron did a fantastic job. I would definitely recommend him for any texturing projects. My only recommendation would be to have a personal conversation with the scope of work that you want done prior to him giving you a bid. There was some confusion as to what the scope was when he showed up to do the job. However he did say he would honor the original bid and completed the work based on the original quote. His craftsmanship is great and he left absolutely no mess behind. I really can’t say enough about how nice the job turned out.

Work Completed On 01/08/1970

09/01/2020

Sam Z.

Aaron did an excellent job matching the existing drywall. He was easy to work with and kept the area very clean. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Repair drywall texture

Category drywall, handyman service, home builders

Work Completed On 09/01/2020

Review for ABE INTERIORS - 4687 PASADENA AVE, Sacramento, CA - 38845381

08/20/2020

Kevin H.

Aaron did a great job of repairing drywall, texturing to match. He also did a fantastic job of repairing baseboard, mitering replacement wood to fit perfectly. Once painted no one will ever know there were repairs. I'd have no hesitation in hiring him again.

Description of Work
Drywall and baseboard repair

Category drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 08/18/2020

01/01/2020

Sarah S.

Wonderful! Aaron responded to our inquiry quickly, was courteous and professional through our entire project, and did beautiful work.

Description of Work
Drywall repair & interior paint

Category drywall, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/18/2019

09/26/2019

Martha A.

Aaron was fantastic. He did an excellent job of matching the wall texture on an older home that had had many coats of paint. He exhibited his own bar on quality, redoing a section he wasn't happy with. I highly recommend him.

Description of Work
Repair drywall that included fixing holes and bad patch jobs

Work Completed On 09/13/2019

08/12/2019

Virginia M.

he could not move the outlets or move the closet; not hired because he could not perform the work

Description of Work
remove closet

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/12/2019

08/02/2019

mildred S.

The information he gave me was useful.

Description of Work
ABE Interiors was unable to do the work.

Work Completed On 08/03/2019

05/14/2019

Alerick W.

Aaron is a friendly guy, very trustworthy and a good communicator. He's very professional and it shows in his work. I would have absolutely no reservation about hiring him again.

Description of Work
Aaron helped me with numerous projects to prepare my house for sale.

Category handyman service, plumbing, house painters, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/03/2019

05/04/2019

Griffin T.

Aaron was super considerate, honest and punctual and an all around nice guy. He did amazing work and approached his work like an artist, taking pride in his talent at matching color and texture. We didn't think it was possible to accomplish what he did because it turned out absolutely perfect, and at such a reasonable cost!

Description of Work
patching cracks and damage in plaster ceilings and walls

Category drywall, handyman service, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/01/2019

01/18/2019

Aaron B.

Aaron showed up 10 min early. He was very professional and courteous. His workmanship was fantastic. He installed the sheet rock, taped and textured the wall in good time. He blended the texture perfectly and seams are utterly non existent. I had Aaron look at another project that I have going on and asked him if he was interested. He said he could perform the work but it was not his specialty and recommended I use someone else. Imagine that, Honesty! I would hire him again anytime. I would recommend Aaron to anyone needing work done.

Description of Work
We had a small portion of wall we needed to have sheet rock replaced in due to water damage. We also needed base boards to be replaced.

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

05/22/2018

Pete H.

Aaron was great for the job we needed. He was easy to contact, returned my call and kept a good line of communication open. Super pleased with the work he did, and already have asked him to give an estimate on a few other jobs around the house. I would recommend him to anyone. He's professional, prompt, and does a great job. And he's reasonable.

Description of Work
Drywall work

Category drywall, handyman service

Work Completed On 05/22/2018

03/19/2018

Bettina O.

Don't know what happened. He came out to look at our project. We were looking for a quote. He said he would get back to us but he never did. What a waste of time and very unprofessional. I can handle it if you tell me you don't want to do the job.

Description of Work
Kitchen installation

Category handyman service, home remodeling

Work Completed On 03/19/2018

11/08/2017

Cary C.

he did good work was neat tidy and in and out in a half day.

Description of Work
wall paper removal he removed the wall paper from a bathroom 6 ' X 15' by 12 " high.

10/30/2017

KHULOOD A.

I hired Aaron for a lengthy list of items to do before moving to our new house. He was extremely punctual and professional. The work was done perfectly. He did a great job.

Description of Work
Handyman services

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 10/24/2017

04/14/2017

Erick A.

Everything looks great. I am very pleased with the work and will definitely hire again. Aaron kept me posted with the progress of each task and let me know the daily schedule he would be following

Description of Work
Sheetrock repair, electrical, door trim, plumbing, and new double wide gate.

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, doors

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

02/17/2017

Sherri R.

He (Aaron) asked that I text him my information and to confirm our appointment scheduled for 8:00 a.m. on Friday, 2/17, which I did and received a "see you next Friday" text back. Fast forward to Friday, 2/17, I writing this review at 10:13 am because he never showed. I texted him at 8:36 am to ask if he was able to make his appointment. No response. I took time off from work to have this completed. If you didn't want the job, why confirm and then not even respond when I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt?

Description of Work
Contacted this person on Tuesday, 2/7 and had a great conversation about some work to be done in my home. Not too difficult of a job. Just some buckling in a column and a crack across the wall in my living room but wanted it fixed. He said it was probably the house settling.

Work Completed On 02/17/2017

01/20/2017

Irene S.

Aaron was very easy to work with. Very knowledgeable and extremely professions and responsive.

Description of Work
Aaron dry walled and textured a laundry room and patched/textured 3 holes

Category drywall, handyman service, remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 01/16/2017

01/10/2017

Erick A.

Aaron did an excellent job. Kept me informed with the status of the project. Cleaned up after each days work and keep any interruption to our normal activities to a minimum.

Description of Work
Aaron has completed sheetrock repair, interior door, baseboard replacement and some electrical work for me.

Category drywall, remodeling, doors

Work Completed On 12/14/2016

10/16/2016

Dan Q.

Aaron did a great job for us. He explained everything that he was going to do and why. He ensured to keep the area around the site clean and to prevent nails from being introduced to the vegitation and yard. I appreciated his vast knowledge of contracting and he was a wealth of information. He was very punctual and reliable. I would certainly hire him again.

Description of Work
Re-shingle an outside shop

Category handyman service, roofing

Work Completed On 08/01/2016

04/11/2016

sandra S.

Arron built and installed a beautiful ladder in our home library. The ladder slides all across the room. It's just beautiful. The work he does is outstanding. He comes to appointments on time and makes sure the materials and work are done to the customer's satisfaction. He had never worked on a project like this. He is a true and rare craftsmen. John and Sandra Schieldge

Description of Work
Built and installed a sliding library ladder.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/06/2016

04/22/2015

Daniel G.

Aaron did an excellent job with keen attention to detail. Highly recommended for quality work.

Description of Work
For a 2 car garage a storage room, textured and painted existing sheetrock and installed baseboard trim.

Category drywall, interior painters