Sprinkler Works

Founded 2003 • With Angi since February 2008

Award winning....

Tenorio's A+ Home Improvement Inc.

Tenorio's A+ Home Improvement Inc.

Owner-operated. Cost is determined hourly or by the job. Email tenoriohi2020@gmail.com WEBSITE: www.tenoriohomeimprovement.com

05/27/2020

Mike and Nicholas from Sprinkler Works did a great job. They were fast, neat and on target of the estimate provided. I am very happy with the work and would definitely call Sprinkler Works again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair sprinkler heads, find and fix leaks

CATEGORY handyman service,irrigation systems

06/25/2018

This is the first time I use Sprinkler's Work. Mike first came to give an estimate. Then his crew of three came to get the job done. This is a very good crew with excellent work ethics. They pay detailed attention to get things done right. I would highly recommend Mike's Sprinkler.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard irrigation

06/14/2018

This is the second time I have used Sprinkler Works and I recommend them. Small company, independent & locally owned, reasonably priced. My system is old -- about 30 or 40 years, pieced together. At this summer's visit, they checked all sprinkler heads, replacing and adjusting coverage as needed. They checked all the drip lines for breaks and leaks, repairing them. They replaced a solenoid in the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
System summer "checkup" for my 1950s ranch

CATEGORY handyman service,lawn service,irrigation systems

04/23/2018

We have an old sprinkler system. They checked the sprinkler system. There were 3 heads that they adjusted, and replaced 2 heads. The 2 they replaced didn't work correctly. They came back and said they corrected it but they still did not function properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They worked on my sprinkler system.

11/25/2017

Mike reviewed the situation and advised that no further action need to be taken. He is truly a professional in all aspects of his business..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a situation with my drip irrigation system that I worked on and I wanted Mike to look at it and fix it if I hadn't done it properly.

CATEGORY irrigation systems

Lawn irrigation installations & repairs.

Ask for details.