Contractors and subcontractors can put liens against your property to ensure they’re paid in full after the work. This is what happens when they’re released.
Get matched with top locksmiths in Fair Oaks, CA
There are 10 highly-rated local locksmiths.
Matching on Angi
Recent Locksmith Reviews in Fair Oaks
- Bob's Lock & SafeThe service was excellent. They were prompt. They came when they said they gonna come. The locksmith was very pleasant, understood what I wanted right away. He did a very competent, efficient job. i was very pleased. I would recommend them.
- J & J LOCKSMITHTo the Reviewer from 2/17/2016, that was my dad who was on television "cracking" the safe. He opened J&J Locksmiths in 1956 with a friend of his "Jim," a year before I was born. When he sold "the shop" as we called it, he opened his own security system company that included safes. Their current website states they're family owned and operated for decades, but the current owners are not part of our family. They're a family on their own so I guess what they're advertising is true, but it is not OUR family who created and established J&J Locksmiths. Thought you might enjoy seeing the attached newspaper ad from 1956..
- Low key locksmithThey did a very good job and we happy and impressed with their expertise and how quickly they were able to get to our project.
- E&M Montaño PaintingEddy and his Crew did an excellent job for me. They were very professional, punctual on timing, friendly, funny, never complained about anything, helped us move heavy furniture. After the project started, we found few minor things that weren't part of the estimates. We requested them to fix it and they really did it at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend Eddy for anyone looking for a good contractor at a very reasonable price
- Sacramento Economy Lock & Key IncWonderfully. Tony was great to work with, he showed up for same-day service and was very professional. His prices were excellent and the services were completed in a timely fashion. We'd highly recommend Tony for all residential or commercial locksmith work.
- The Key ManI have a nonstandard front door that wouldn't open because the deadbolt and lever wore out at the same time. Lesley answered my many questions about what new hardware to buy, and she and her father both came out to do the work. Besides the front door, they repaired the frame for a side door, where I was also installing new hardware but the bolt and receptacle weren't lining up straight. They were a pleasure to work with and I'd definitely call them for any future needs
- Sacramento Economy Lock & Key IncCalled and scheduled within 24 hours. Locksmith was on time and completed the work quickly. He was very friendly and would certainly hire again.
- SHEcan2I tried many other handymen and could never find someone reliable who did good work. The $55 per hour felt a little high, but the work was quality, and my overall experience was great. I love that all the employees are women as well!
- SHEcan2The two main people I worked with on the project were Terri and Kim. They were both very professional and easy to work with from the begining. Listened to my ideas on what I wanted completed on the bathroom project, gave back some very good ideas to mine and worked with me to meet my needs. Both Terry and Kim were execllent communicators, easy to contact and very pleasent to work with. The project went a little longer than we all wanted but that was out of all our control and they really did a great job of doing their best to stay on track and on budget (they did stay on budget and then some!). I will do business with them again for many reasons, 1) Honest 2) Quality of their work 3) Execllent Communicators 4) Easy to do business with 5) Great ideas to share and 6) They were just plain nice people to work with
- SHEcan2They've been wonderful from start to finish. They were excellent! They even cleaned up after themselves.
Locksmiths in Fair Oaks
- Business Description:Serving the Sacramento Valley for 25 years, our focus is to meet the demands of our customer's (residential or commercial) doors, locks, hardware, mill work & molding needs. Quality craftsmanship & customer service excellence is our goal with each and every customer. For emergency service please call for detailsRecent Review:They did a great job. Everything fits and works perfectly.David H.
- Business Description:HANDYMAN HOME & BUSINESS I am owner and do all work. ST FRANCIS HIGH SCHOOL PARENT & GRANDPARENT TEXT 916.531.1756 Call & ask if I do it. If I can not do your job, I will refer someone who can. 30 years in businesRecent Review:Steve was very experienced and professional. He did great work, on time, at a great price, right on time. He offered expert input to make sure we got the outcomes we wanted.Graham D.
- Business Description:Low Key Locksmith professional and trusted locksmith service in sacramento county, citrus heights, roseville and surrounding areas. We offer the following services 24/7 Lockouts services (Car, building, CommercialRecent Review:They did a very good job and we happy and impressed with their expertise and how quickly they were able to get to our project.albert L.
- Business Description:Property Maintenance Handyman services at your Home Mobil Home or Rental Properties Plumbing sinks, toilets, water heaters,wall heaters, faucets, gas line, carpentry, lights , celeing fan, and much moreRecent Review:I can't say enough great things about the service I received. Throughout the process, Gilbert worked with me to look for ways to save money. He was very courteous, hard working, and I would highly recommend using him for future porjectsJoy V.
- Business Description:The Key Man has been your local expert at residential and commercial locksmithing since 2005. We offer our services for automotive lockouts, residential and commercial doors and locks, plus much more! We do rekeying, lock repair services, lock replacement, key duplication, and more for your auto, home, or business lockout needs! Call today for immediate service. We can guarantee our work and timely serviceRecent Review:I have a nonstandard front door that wouldn't open because the deadbolt and lever wore out at the same time. Lesley answered my many questions about what new hardware to buy, and she and her father both came out to do the work. Besides the front door, they repaired the frame for a side door, where I was also installing new hardware but the bolt and receptacle weren't lining up straight. They were a pleasure to work with and I'd definitely call them for any future needsArdyth S.
- Business Description:Hello, I'm Terri Harris and I'm the president and founder of SHEcan2. We are a remodel/repair/design home improvement company. Our services range from fixing that loose towel bar in the hall bath to adding on a new master bedroom suite. We also do rental property maintenance and commercial tenant improvements. We are in the business of seeing your project through your eyes. By listening to your ideas and understanding your budget and time allowances, we're able to better understand how we can..Recent Review:Very well. SheCan2 staff were timely, did great work, and worked well with the city inspectors. Job involved, framing, electrical, dry wall texturing, painting, finish work including hanging a door, as well as installation of a ceiling fan. The wall they built looks original to the home—really fantastic job of blending new with existingKathy L.
- Business Description:Formally Sacramento's Economy Lock & Key, now Tony's Economy Lock & Key,Inc., we provide services in the commercial and residential industry. Our customers can always depend on Tony's Economy Lock & Key,Inc. to get them out of the toughest situations. As a family-owned business, we treat everyone as a family member and your safety is our main concern. Reliable, easy to do business with, and professional are just a few attributes as to why we are still in businessRecent Review:Wonderfully. Tony was great to work with, he showed up for same-day service and was very professional. His prices were excellent and the services were completed in a timely fashion. We'd highly recommend Tony for all residential or commercial locksmith workDawn P.
- Business Description:Protecting homes and businesses since 1950, Guardian Protection is one of the nation's largest and most highly regarded security companies. We provide smart technology, 24/7 professional monitoring, and peace of mind to hundreds of thousands of customers. Our products are installed by experts, monitored by real people, and truly make a difference. We do what we do because of one simple truth: life is better when it's safeRecent Review:Nobody has contacted me thru your services (Angies List), You are not a reliable source to find a service. Please remove me from Angies list and cease all contactvan s.
- Business Description:PAYMENT METHOD, CASH, CHECKS, MAJOR CREDIT CARDS PAINT INTERIOR AND ALL EXTERIOR WORK DONE AT ONE TIME WILL GET YOU A 10% DISC. WE ARE ECO FRIENDLYRecent Review:he came on time. told him what i needed done. he was carrying the stuff out. he finished the job very quickly.linda s.
- Business Description:NorCal Locksmith provides quality residential and commercial locksmithing services. "You will not find a higher quality locksmith for a more affordable rate."Recent Review:The owner returns calls promptly and offers either same day service or the next day. I called late in the day, so he offered a next day morning appointment. Courteous, professional and efficient. Company offers a senior discount, tooEva K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful locksmith articles
Both single and double cylinder deadbolts will enhance your home’s security. Learn all about double versus single cylinder deadbolts to find out which is right for you.
Find out how much it costs to install deadbolt locks based on factors like the type of lock and whether or not you hire a pro to install your deadbolt.
Find locksmiths in
locksmiths in Fair Oaks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A1 lock and supply \ Anytime locksmith4950 Franklin Blvd
- ABLE LOCK AND SAFE6975 WATERVIEW WY
- AJC LOCKSMITHING8512 MADISON AVE
FAIR OAKS, California
- All Day Twice Lock & KeyPO BOX 601211
- Amber Locksmith Store1320 Del Paso Boulevard 1
- Approved Safe & Lock1117 Southbridge Circle
- AUBURN SAFE & LOCK183 PALM AVE
- A1 lock and supply \ Anytime locksmith
- BW Maintenance & RemodeingPO Box 1455
Yuba City, California
- BW Maintenance & Remodeing
- Cal Pacific - Complete Home Repair & Remodel3355 Myrtle Ave. Ste. 200
NORTH HIGHLANDS, California
- California Re-Key & Locksmith Services3749 Millbrae Road
Cameron Park, California
- Capital Locksmith Rancho Cordova, CA2737 Woodberry Way #203
Rancho Cordova, California
- Capitol Locksmith Service4007 Stockton Boulevard B
- Cotermack and Son Locksmith1401 El Camino Ave #365
- Curb AppealPO Box 246446
- Cal Pacific - Complete Home Repair & Remodel
- David InfanteP.O. Box 582832
Elk Grove, California
- David Infante
- Galaxy Locksmith Store4321 Madison Avenue 105
- Garage Door Repair1099 Stewart Rd
- Golden West Lock and Key3300 French Ave
West Sacramento, California
- GRIFFIN LOCKSMITHP O BOX 306
- Guard Locksmith Rocklin, CA2221 Sunset Blvd #101
- Guardian Protection174 Thorn Hill Rd
- Galaxy Locksmith Store
- KENNEDY & WAGNER LOCKSMITHS79 Columbia Avenue
- Kennedy Wagner Locksmiths79 Columbia Avenue
- KEYS PLUS - MIDTOWN Locksmith3130 Broadway
- King's Locksmith, Inc.101 Rider Ct
- Kiss Security Door Cuffs14036 Hickcox Lane
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- KENNEDY & WAGNER LOCKSMITHS
- Multi Locksmith Citrus Heights7405 Greenback Ln # 153
Citrus Heights, California
- Multi Locksmith Citrus Heights
- Quick Mobile Tire & Road Service7493A Reese Rd
- Quick Mobile Tire & Road Service
- RC LOCK & KEY9218 Falkland Way
- RC LOCK & KEY
- Sacramento CA Locksmith1369 Garden Highway (Suite: 18)
- Sacramento City Locksmith1026 Florin Rd (Suite: 102)
- Sacramento Economy Lock & Key IncPO Box 3538
Citrus Heights, California
- Sacramento Elite Locksmith5731 Stockton Boulevard (Suite: 12)
- Sacramento Locksmith Services4702 Natomas Blvd (Suite: 3)
- Sacramento Locksmiths1029 H St
- Sacramento Neighborhood Locksmith1010 North D Street (Suite: C)
- SERGEANTS LOCKSMITH4443 AUBURN BLVD STE A
- SHEcan23050 Fite Circle Suite 110
- Sir WilliamsP.O. BOX 601211
- stagecoach locksmith8250 Calvine Rd. Suite C210
- Stice Lock & Security, Inc.P.O. Box 525
- Super Locksmith Service8701 Green Back Lane
- Swift Locksmith2514 Key West Way
- Sacramento CA Locksmith
- Usa Locksmith Service5460 Douglas Boulevard
Granite Bay, California
- Usa Locksmith Service
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599200 VALLEY DR 20
- V E R R E O S INSURANCE AGENCY CDI #0585599
- WISHEKS5322 W 79th St