A1 QUALITY ROOFING INC

Founded 1981 • With Angi since February 2008

We do re-roofs commercial & residential. Tile Repair Commercial Maintenance...

B & M Roofing

B & M Roofing Offers Complete Roofing Service At A Reasonable Price, We Also Use American Made Products! If You Need A Roof, Now Is The Time To Get It Done! Take Advantage Of These Great Savings B & M Roofing Has To Offer On All Your Roofing Needs. Contact Us Today For A Free Estimate!

Offers by B & M Roofing on Angi
II Shea Roofing

A reputation for high quality roofing installations since 1988. II Shea Roofing provides professional roofing services in roof replacement, roof maintenance and leak repair for commercial, public and residential buildings. Free estimates (909) 591-4463

Morris Roofing

We are your No. 1 stop for all your roofing and gutter needs. Morris Roofing, Inc., has been a family-owned business since 1959. We strive to keep you, the customer, happy. Let us help you. I chose to work in this industry because I wanted to follow in my grandfather's footsteps. I love working in Orange, Los Angeles and Riverside Counties because we are able to use our local suppliers that we know and trust.

05/03/2017

It was fine. They were on time, they gave an estimate first. They did the work. This is the 2nd time I've used them.

Description of Work
replaced tile on my roof

08/24/2016