Killroy Pest Control

Founded 1956 • With Angi since November 2005

1175 Dell Ave

Campbell, CA 95008

Killroy Pest Control is a family run pest, rodent, and termite control company that has served the Bay Area since 1956. Killroy’s specialty division, Sensitive Solutions, is the original Bay Area provider of organic and natural options for solving pest problems. So whether you are looking for the latest in traditional or green solutions, Killroy can help you. All employees have the expertise, and experience to handle the full range of pest and yard problems including termites, rodents, insects and bugs, weeds, and tree spraying. Killroy has the knowledge, manpower, and equipment to handle the largest commercial and government jobs and at the same time has the family atmosphere to have fostered lasting relationships with homeowners spanning decades. Well prepared to handle emergency infestation and other one-time problems you may face. But just as important is to realize the controlling pests is a quality of life issue. You have worked hard to make your house and yard into a home. You should not have to share it with unwanted pests. Killroy has maintenance programs to help ensure that unwanted pests do not ruin the peaceful environment that you have created for your family. The helpful and friendly office staff is there to help you solve your problems and improve your home environment. Call 888-545-5769 today....

03/04/2018

Erik F.

Overall great experience, from start to finish. The Killroy team was responsive and very knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Our technician was Gabino Jara - he is wonderful! Gabino was friendly, efficient and displayed the highest level of professionalism. Everything was left clean as if nothing had happened - we really appreciated Gabino's clean, thorough work. No more termites!

Description of Work
Local Treatment for Drywood Termites

02/15/2018

ANN N.

They did a good job. They identified the problem and provided us with referrals for companies that can do the work. I was very pleased. The cost was very reasonable compared to their competitors. I would use their service again.

Description of Work
They performed a termite inspection.

02/05/2018

Howard F.

After procrastinating for the last few years and realizing the telltale signs decided that the termites weren't paying rent and it was time for them to be evicted. I called Killroy Pest control being a local business and after reading their reviews. Mike came out and did a full inspection, around the perimeter, in the crawl space under the house and in the attic. He explained the areas that needed treating which would require addressing the subterranean termites as well as the drywood termites. This would have to be done in two phases. Drill and apply pesticide around the house both inside and outside the foundation walls. And a second phase of tenting the house for fumigation. Even though there was one area in the perimeter that did not show signs of subterranean termites, I told Mike to do it all. (figured it was safer to prevent any entrance). The appointment was scheduled and the first technician came out and completed the process of drilling and applying the pesticide. After completion, he filled in all the concrete hole. He also removed any termite tubes in the crawl space. He was very professional and did an excellent job. We were notified and made plans to be out of the house for the fumigation crew to perform their service. Within three days the job was completed. Now I did have an issue here when the foreman told me that part of my fascia gutter was damaged and they would split the cost. I inspected the area and realized that during removal of the tent (since it was dark), one of the workers stepped on the gutter edge causing the damage. I contacted Killroy and after explaining and showing pictures, they contacted their fumigation company who took full responsibility and replaced the gutter. I realize not everything can go smoothly and sometimes you have to beware. I think the individual was embarrassed by his mistake which can happen but should of took responsibility for the error immediately. I will not blame the company for this slight indiscretion since they held up their bargain. All, in all, I'm quite pleased with the work. They did a professional job. PS. this was the only reason I gave them one "B".

Description of Work
Inspect, review and eradicate all termites from house.

01/15/2018

Tadashi Y.

Good. It would have been good if the company had references for night watch/ guard.

Description of Work
Fumigation and ground treatment

Category pest control

Killroy appreciates the feedback, especially the input about the night watch. We DO have referrals for reputable guard services, and unfortunately, this was not communicated! The team will work on correcting this in our customer service protocols. Thank you again for your review and suggestion, and we appreciate your business.

10/31/2017

PAM D.

Rick was amazing. He was a bit of a rat whisperer. He inspected inside and out and determined that I didn't have a multiple rate issue, but that I had one opportunistic rate who was using a faulty pet door and was occasionally trapped INSIDE my house. New pet door ordered, and peace of mind restored. My cat caught two, but they set a few traps in case that wasn't the end of it. No sight of rats since. Whew!

Description of Work
I needed an inspection to troubleshoot what I thought was a rat issue in my house.

Category pest control,home inspection

08/30/2017

Richard S.

The guy couldn't stick to a schedule

Description of Work
Rodent control

08/28/2017

William C.

They did an excellent job. The customer service over the phone and in person was great. We were pleased with the results.

Description of Work
They did extermination of roaches.

08/26/2017

Brian C.

As stated above GREAT!! Steve and all the Staff at Kilroy are outstanding

Description of Work
General pest control in residence and outside of house and lawn, Steve Peterson is a real pro. He is knowledge. Friendly and really knows his profession. Living in a Rural area of Gilroy, Steve was able to deal with all aspects of pest and insect control. I have rental properties and have used other companies. Kilroy is and will be the only company I will use now and into the future. Again, Steve is Outstanding and offers advise over the phone. I am set up on a bi monthly service and Highly recommend Kilroy Pest Control.

08/23/2017

Stephen R.

This was only the first visit, so time will tell. Everything went as planned and all service was friendly and attentive.

Description of Work
General Pest Control

Category pest control

Dear [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Killroy Pest Control on Angie's List. We value and appreciate the choice you made in selecting our company to service your property. Killroy Pest Control strives to not only solve our customer's pest control needs but exceed expectations. We are pleased that your experience with us has been a pleasant one! Best wishes, Lynn Olavarri-Schmidt Killroy Pest Control

08/21/2017

Jeffrey K.

Great. On time and professional. Solved the problem

Description of Work
Insect spray

HouseMaster

Comprehensive, professional home inspections for home buyers and sellers. Easy scheduling, online payment, 24-48 hour report turnaround. Our inspectors are experienced and certified. We guarantee our work with HouseMaster's Limited Repair Reimbursement Guarantee. Plus, all customers receive additional benefits at no cost including a repair list generator, repair estimator tool, utility connection service, and a secure digital account for tracking maintenance and other items related to the home. Call 800-995-4063 to schedule your property inspection. HouseMaster Home Inspections of Northern California is owned and operated by Jennroth Partners, LLC.

MightyMite Termite Services

We are a termite company specializing in environmentally low impact treatment for wood destroying organisms. We are a local SF Bay Area company and cover the greater San Francisco Bay Area. We are licensed, bonded, and all our technicians are licensed with the state. We offer free termite inspections and bids for work done, and work with residential, commerical, property managers, and real estate agent clients. We offer an alternative to fumigation for termite needs, so people don't have to move out or take any inconvenient precautions in order for us to eliminate their termites.

Offers by MightyMite Termite Services on Angi
    Mike & Mike Tree Service

Hi my name is Miguel and I have been working with trees for over 35+ years. Worked along many greats Mitchell's Tree Service and Don Cox a.k.a The Tree Doctor and established my company in the year 2000. I have been running business for over 21 years with the experience I've picked up from my colleagues. Mike & Mike Tree Service is a Family owned business. My son and I are very passionate for tree healthcare and we hope to help you out with any arbor care situation needed.

Residential and commercial pest control including termite, inspection & treatment, weed, olive fruit elimination, tree spraying, cockroaches, fleas, bees, wasps, rats, mice, gophers & moles control.