JB paint services

JB paint services offers quality interior painting at reasonable prices, I am the owner of this Business and have painting for seven years I have recently relocated back to my hometown of Bakersfield, Ca and I am going into business for myself. Here at JB Paint Services we are respectful,polite,clean and very efficient at what we do. Services include Painting,Dry Wall, Drywall patch/repair and light carpentry work. Among other things Inquire within...

Projects

Old bridge tavern

Old bridge tavern

interior painting
 2018   60050

That Guy

That Guy

A local California company with over 20 years’ experience in home repairs. We specialize in general remodeling, windows, and handymen work. We pride ourselves in getting the job done on time and correctly.

12/15/2020

deck repaired and stained

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jake was punctual, courteous and provided great follow-up, explained everything as needed. Great work ethic. He did a couple r yea things to ensure it was esthetically pleasing. Nice job on the deck - very pleased. Will enlist his services again.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling

12/08/2020

JB paint services Painted my kitchen bathroom and hallway

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jake and his crew were polite and respectful. The job was done in A timely manner the crew was clean proficient and professional the finished project looks great

CATEGORY interior painters

12/05/2020

Great work ethic! On time and never stopped to look at his phone while working!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting

CATEGORY remodeling,home remodeling