When the power goes out in your home, the food inside your fridge and freezer starts running out of time. How many hours do you have until your groceries become unsafe to consume? We answer this and other important questions in this guide.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Bakersfield, CA
There are 7 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Bakersfield
- On Time Home Services, IncJason was very prompt and professional. He replaced all three of my shower/bathtub valves and cleaned up after himself. Would definitely use again.
- On Time Home Services, IncScheduling was super easy. The person on the phone got me scheduled immediately with out delay. Jason (Technician) had a 8-10am window. Called 20 mins prior to arriving. Arrived at 8:30am. Jason arrived in a clean presentable uniform. Jason was extremely professional and polite. Explained in detail the service he provided. He offered me a service plan. This was a great deal and was an easy transaction. He completely serviced my Tankless Water Heater. It is running perfectly. I will recommend On Time Home Services to all my family and friends. This owner has his business running like a well oiled machine. Thanks for sending Jason out to my house. Will definitely only use this company for all my service needs
- On Time Home Services, IncI was impressed with the honesty. My swamp cooler requires 1 very expensive pad and the tech told me that at this point he would not recommend me changing it out but advised me what the signs were when it was time. He installed a new pump and was done within an hour. Very professional and I will definitely call them again
- Mr Fix-It Home Repair & HandymanBuilt an awning. Fair quality work and fair pricing. Everything else below average. Took over two weeks to built a small awning
- A-1 Certified Appliance RepairFixed without having to have new parts. Good recommendations to prevent future problems. Loved the attitude for lack of a better word and work ethic of Nick. Would/will definitely call again.
- Rankin ElectricHe was so accommodating and pleasant Kept at it the whole time and didn't balk at conditions of space restriction Hope I can get him back
- Sears Appliance RepairRepairman was very nice, polite. I wouldn't hesitate calling Elite again. Unfortunately the oven was older and the cost of the repair was expensive. Decided to purchase new appliance.
- MSM Appliance RepairWas very through, explained what he was doing and why. Felt very sure when he was done that the job was done right. Will use again
- Sears Appliance RepairSpeedy repair. Dishwasher was not turning on and technician figured out the problem quickly and fixed it.
- Bob's All Brands Appliance ServiceEasy fix as external filter fell off and kinked water line. But repairman also advised a solution for the issue which I can do next time I change filter.
Appliance Repair Experts in Bakersfield
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Thomas was very informative and reassuring. He was detailed and friendly. Punctual and timely. I loved the assistance and feedback. Would definitely ask for him again!Katie B.
- Business Description:On Time Home Services has been serving the Kern County area for almost 20 years. If you need an emergency plumbing, heating or air conditioning service at 3:00 AM, we have the knowledge and experience to get the job done right. We offer free estimates in the Bakersfield city limits Monday through Friday during normal business hours. All Angie’s List customers will receive 25% off our home protection plan that provides them with priority service and 15% discounts on all work performed. Call us..Recent Review:Jason was very prompt and professional. He replaced all three of my shower/bathtub valves and cleaned up after himself. Would definitely use again.Kathy Y.
- Business Description:LEAD and ASBESTOS testing is required for all homes built before 1981. This is for your safety and ours. Repipe1 is the only company that tests homes to prevent long turn issues for you and your family.
- Business Description:Local family owned handyman business. I have a background in appliance repair and plumbing. I grew up on a farm and can fix or build just about anything.
- Business Description:Our services are well rounded and we cover all types of electrical services including new construction, remodels, adding circuits, repairing and troubleshooting electrical problems. Truly no job is too large or small. We have been serving the community for 31 years and our reputation is one of extreme customer service and satisfaction
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:Providing home & commercial repair, remodel, & construction services since 2008. Licensed & Insured (Lic #: 940435). ''If it's broken, Mr. Fix-It''
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ..Recent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & RBritt J.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone
Deals in Bakersfield for Appliance Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
A body dryer uses warm air jets to dry your entire body off before leaving the shower. Not only do body dryers eliminate the need for towels, but they also offer added luxury and a superior solution for those with mobility issues. Find out more here.
Whether a small or deep scratch, follow these simple steps to remove scratches from stainless steel to keep your appliances shining.
Find appliance repair services in
- Lake Isabella
- Wofford Heights
- Terra Bella
- Frazier Park
appliance repair services in Bakersfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 2BK Services2671 A Oswell St Ste #124
- 2BK Services
- A+ Pool Service3202 Brookfield Loop
- AA LANDSCAPING & SPRINKLER REPAIRPO Box 42556
- Advanced Contracting Services Inc4705 New Horizon Blvd #3
- ADVANTAGE LAUNDRY8004 Cold Creek Ct
- Air Care Heating and Air Conditioning3700 Planz Rd
- American Residential Warranty901 NW 51st St Ste 100
Boca Raton, Florida
- Appliance ClinicP O Box 9206
- APPLIANCE REPAIR SPECIALIST4801 CHURCHILL DOWNS CT
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A+ Pool Service
- DIONS LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLER REPAIR38 IRENE ST
- DIONS LANDSCAPE & SPRINKLER REPAIR
- Fabulous Sauna Repair2255 Sheridan Blvd
- Fabulous Sauna Repair
- Kuntz Family Home And Garden3723 Purdue Dr
- Kuntz Family Home And Garden
- LM Appliance Repair4521 Blue Devils Avenue
- LM Appliance Repair
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair143 Charlotte Ave
Sanford, North Carolina
- Neli Virtual Appliance Repair
- Precision Works6300 White Lane Suite D-308
- Precision Works
- Quality Appliance Repair ServicesPO Box 10931
- Quality Appliance Repair Services
- Solutions DyM151 Camp Fire Dr
California City, California
- Solutions DyM
- Titan Real Estate Maintenance Inc.PO Box 21448
- Titan Real Estate Maintenance Inc.