Drywall, also known as gypsum board, is a standard construction material used to build walls for homes and commercial buildings. Specialized drywall repels water, reduces sound, and more.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Bakersfield, CA
There are 9 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Bakersfield
- Old Ironsides Construction, Inc.I now have a beautiful sunroom!! When I bought my house it looked like someone built the room without knowing what they were doing. There was no trimming the flooring was ok put coming up. The windows weren't very well done. Thanks to Old Ironsides Construction I now have a beautiful room professionally done. The workers were very professional and knew what they were doing. I highly recommend this company!! In fact I am going to be having them come back for the remodel of my kitchen
- Old Ironsides Construction, Inc.Employees were very professional and courteous. There attention to detail was top notch. I couldn't be happier with the results. Thank you.
- Mike's Handyman ServiceEverything went very well! He communicated regularly, worked very diligently, completed all tasks well and in a timely manner, and cleaned up well after leaving. We will hire him again for future projects.
- Mike's Handyman ServiceI cannot give Mike a high enough rating. He communicates well and is very honest and thorough. He answered all my questions and freely offered advice regarding misc. projects I'm working on. He was detailed in his quote and explaining what he can do, what it'd look like, different options, etc. He is just as sweet and easy to work with as he is skilled. He is passionate about his work and this shines in the final result. I highly recommend Mike's Handyman Service. I am already seeking his advice on the next project and will be hiring him once plans are finalized
- Trig Builders Inc.I meticulously loved working with Trig Builders and we loved their work! The project was a full bathroom remodeling, a new kitchen and the living room. We started the work with the remodeling of the bathroom so we can be sure we liked the work and results. The team did an extraordinary work and the high quality materials that were used are excellent. We met with Ezra at first so he will understand my style, needs, budget and ideas. We were very impressed when we saw the first draft and how they really understood us. On top of that, they made suggestions that incorporated more with what we wanted (like hangers, racks and more…). The bathroom project was finished on time and the kitchen project was delayed in several days due to a structural issue. Ezra did not "just keep going" and finished the remodeling project but brought the issue to our attention and did a detailed work to finish it safely and within the city code! Both projects were handled timely and correctly. We will hire Trig Builders for our next remodeling project and we strongly recommend them
- Trig Builders Inc.We are very happy and super satisfied with the Trig Builders teams, workmanship and mainly the office staff! Yossi came up with a design that that maximized the use of the space in a way that we never thought it could be done. Now that our kitchen is done, we love being in our kitchen and we keep receiving wonderful feedback from our guest and some even have asked for their contact information. Trig Builders
- M&M Construction & Home DesignWe would like to thank you for our great first floor addition and renovations. Thank you M&M Construction, for hard work, professionalism, friendly, courteous, reliable and trustworthy.Outstanding job, well done. We are happy to recommend.Doris & Dave Goldstein
- Trig Builders Inc.Excellent and professional service. They totally remodeled our kitchen. The work was complete after 4 weeks from the day they start. I will definitely hire them again!
- Halo Construction GroupFor a while, we searched for a company that can remodel our kitchen and master bathroom. Our past experience with construction companies was ‘OK’ and we learned from our mistakes. Halo Roofing was recommended to us by some people who we know and they were very happy with Ron, his work and his team. From the idea to completion Ron was creative, skilled and professional person to have. Our challenge was that we were at home during the remodeling and we were very impressed by the preparation work that they did before the demolition started! The communication, care and dedication from the team was amazing. We were not used to this style of support from them! The result of the remodeling is what we really dreamed about, plus
- Great Scott Builders IncGreat. Scott and his crew were very professional and trustworthy. I am very pleased with everything that was done. I got my dream house. I would definitely recommend Great Scott Builders.
Drywall Contractors in Bakersfield
- Business Description:Paint contractor since 2003 and have been the paint industry since 1995. Not only does McMahon Painting paint Interiors and Exteriors, we specialize in refinishing surfaces such as cabinets and furniture. We also do epoxy floors, chip flake floors and epoxy clear coatings on concreteRecent Review:McMahon Painting took a dated room and made it beautiful and contemporary. The walls were covered with a wallpaper that was impossible to remove. But McMahon transformed the ugly walls to a peaceful and delightful bedroom. They pay attention to detail from their painting to their cleanup. I highly recommend themAngie H.
- Business Description:Drywall licensed contractor serving L.A for more than 20 years and now serving Palmdale area with Additional number: 8183359147. I am fully insured. NO JOB IS TOO SMALL !!! Give me the opportunity to show you why people prefer the King of Drywall. I never request money in advance (in jobs that are not more than 6 days ). If you're happy with my work, I'm happy to receive payment! If you are not satisfied, I will work hard until you are 100% satisfiedRecent Review:Not good. Ciro started off very cordial. He came to review the job in a timely manner. I went over all the details of the job with Ciro. There were some detail issues because we were adding drywall to the ceiling. For example, the trim where the ceiling met the wall (closet) had to be removed and replaced when the new drywall was installed. this was all discussed and included in the price. Ciro provided an estimate and I negotiated a lower price with him. At the tie he did not say he could do it for a lower price but I would be using inferior products at that price. The problems began when his workers showed up to do the job. It became apparent that Ciro did not go over the job with his workers. When I asked for them to remove the trim, they had to call Ciro for approval. When I asked that they cover furniture, they did a half !@%$ job! I understand the job is messy but if you saw the way they treated my furniture you would be appalled. They did not clean up after themselves each night so the bedrooms, bathrooms were pretty much unusable during this period. They were not hired to paint the walls in the bathroom but because they did such a terrible job of taping when they applied the mud to the ceiling they got mud all over the walls. They tried to just touch up about three inches at the top of the wall to match the existing wall. The problem was they used the wrong color paint and the wrong sheen. This happened in both bathrooms that they worked in. While they were painting the living room wall the painter said he's already applied three coats and its still not covering. The underneath color was a dark brown but it shouldn't have taken four coats to cover. This next part was not their fault. When they finished paint the rooms, thee was a slight pink tint to the paint. I knew this wasn't correct because I had already used this color in the hallway and it was fine. The painters just pick up the paint at DE and paint, they couldn't care less nor should they about the color. When I went to DE to tell them about the shade of paint now on all my walls, they said that your painter used the cheapest paint they carry. MAKE SURE YOU STIPULATE THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE PAINT YOU WAN THEM TO USE. When I confronted Ciro about this, he said there isn't a difference in the various grades of paint sold by DE. REALLY?? That's news to DE. DE admitted the shade of paint was off and they reimbursed me to have a painter to come in and repaint what Ciro's team did and DE also paid for the paint. So props to DE!!! In the process of painting my bathroom walls they got paint on my handmade custom cabinets. When I called Ciro he stopped taking my calls. If this is the kind of service you want, then these are the guys for you. I'm not a sour homeowner, just want to warn folks able certain contractors and how there pricing may seem good...they use crappy paint and their on their way to the next customer. If you want to see another review I wrote on Inter Urban Flooring for hardwood floor installation, check them out...they were awesome. Such a differencejoe b.
- Business Description:For the last 7 years, we have provided top-notch handyman services across the greater Bakersfield area. Our goal is to respond to each customer quickly and efficiently so we can help you cross off the items on your Honey-Do list. Please give us a call today to get started on all your home projects!Recent Review:installed curtain rods in my living room and bedroomsalecia b.
- Business Description:Nothing feels than a dream come true. At Old Ironsides Construction, that's what we do! From project management to kitchen and bath remodels, fence work, concrete, room additions and more. Let us help you bring possible through to reality. We are a team of like minded guys who love helping transform dreams into reality. A disabled veteran business, we know intimately what it means to serve. Repeat business is our specialty, and referrals is our sales pipeline.Recent Review:Fantastic! I have an older house and the last owners made bathroom more dated than it already was! Old Ironsides brought it up to date!! They replaced all hardware to match!! New wall mirror, really cool, tilts back and forth :) Paint, trim, flooring! A cleaning company came in and got the tub back to white! I am totally happy with my new bathroom. I had same guys who did my sunroom very professional and nice.Laurie E.
- Business Description:Serving the Bakersfield area since 1994. CSLB Lic. 693396 Full service residential remodel corporation. Payments accepted; Visa, American express, Master Card, Discover, Checks and Cash
- Business Description:over 26 years of quality craftsmanship to offerRecent Review:Very good. Lepage contractor showed up & gave an estimate as promised. An agreement was made & the job was completed on time & for the price quoted!! Professional, courteous & prompt service!! I will hire Lepage again for home projects!Brian S.
- Business Description:Founded in 2000, for over 20 years Mega Power has been one of the premier solar companies in all of California, including many cities like Los Angeles, Riverside, Santa Clara, Granite Bay, Van Nuys, San Francisco, San Jose, Pasadena, Sacramento. Complete customer satisfaction, personalized approach and attention to details are our company’s intrinsic core values. We are providing the highest quality service as we enable our customers to save money, increase their property value and help impro..Recent Review:I searched for a while. Mega Power Electric, Inc offer the top equipment. Did a great job with the install. Everything went smooth throughout the whole process. Price is significantly lower than all of the others. System has been up over a month. So far so good with production...Maria C.
- Business Description:Licensed General Contractor with over 30 years Local experience, specializing in home remodeling, kitchens, granite / quartz counter tops, bathrooms, recessed LED lighting, cabinet refinishing (stain or paint) floors (hardwoods, laminate) finish carpentry (doors, trim, trim) drywall, painting, electrical, plumbing, and much more. I have over 30 years of knowledge & experience under my tool belt All the pictures posted are just small sample of work that I've done, some are the before & the af..
- Business Description:JB paint services offers quality interior painting at reasonable prices, I am the owner of this Business and have painting for seven years I have recently relocated back to my hometown of Bakersfield, Ca and I am going into business for myself. Here at JB Paint Services we are respectful,polite,clean and very efficient at what we do. Services include Painting,Dry Wall, Drywall patch/repair and light carpentry work. Among other things Inquire withiRecent Review:JB paint services Painted my kitchen bathroom and hallwayamber j.
- Business Description:Honest hard work to provide for the community. Specialize in flooring, baseboards, drywall, paint, plumbing, electrical and etc.Recent Review:It was great. He was helpful, useful, and quick. He did exactly what I needed to get done. He came in. He was reliable. The price was worth it and not expensive at all.haven k.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Determining drywall prices for your project can vary depending on where you live, what type of drywall you need, and the size and shape of your room. This guide will help you calculate how much drywall will cost for your project.
Plaster is a sturdy wall material that has a tendency to crack. Most plaster cracks are cosmetic and don’t pose any harm, but it’s important to find out what is causing the cracks anyway. Learn why plaster cracks and how you can avoid damage.
Find drywall contractors in
- Lake Isabella
- Wofford Heights
- Terra Bella
- Frazier Park
drywall contractors in Bakersfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Galvan Development, Inc.12997 Lehigh Ct.
- A MAN AROUND THE HOUSE8809 ANDRIEU CT
- A+ Innovative Drywall1329 8th St
- A+ Pool Service3202 Brookfield Loop
- Abate Construction, Inc1615 Elzworth St A
- Advanced Contracting Services Inc4705 New Horizon Blvd #3
- AmVet Home Services, LLC6077 Coffee Rd #4-56
- ART'S DRYWALL9101 YVONNE ST
- A Galvan Development, Inc.
- California Garage CabinetsPO Box 1268
- Calistro's PaintingPO Box 21392
- Cen Cal ConstructionPO Box 60643
- Cline Home Improvement3400 Unicorn Rd. 103
- CMS Construction Services, Inc.4425 Larchwood Pl
- craftsman home repairs4401 hughes lane space 1
- California Garage Cabinets
- Damage-Manage Svs of Delano2208 Cecil Avenue
- Discount Construction
- DJ DRYWALL9306 COUSTEAU AVE
- DM Quality Painting & Handyman Services901 W Columbus St
- Don Hull401 N Oswell St
- DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen5880 District Blvd. Ste 19
- Damage-Manage Svs of Delano
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handymen Professional. (JEM)1626 Santa Barbara St
Santa Barbara, California
- Hill Plastering4505 Sun Devils Ave
- Husband 4 Hire Handyman Company2018 19th St
- Hveem.s handyman service1116 Princeton ave
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- JAASCO CONSTRUCTION COPO BOX 70425
- JB paint services 5725 Brookdale Ave
- JLH Construction, Inc.12428 Jomani Dr
- Joes Handyman and Home Service4201 Parkwood Ct
- John J. Ulman Construction Management3740 Sillect Avenue #2F
- JAASCO CONSTRUCTION CO
- McMahon Painting8303 Sun Harbor Dr
- Mega Power Electric, Inc7661 Densmore Ave
Van Nuys, California
- MENACI DESIGN DRYWALL The King Of Drywall6713 Quakertown Ave. 1348 windermere ct ,palmdale,ca 93551
- Mr Fix-It Home Repair & Handyman13061 Rosedale Hwy Ste G #242
- Mulligans cleaning and maintenance6500 hidden cove ct
- MWF Construction9011 Autumn Sunset Dr
- McMahon Painting
- Old Ironsides Construction, Inc.15304 Anita Catrina Ct
- Old Ironsides Construction, Inc.
- Pacific Construction Services IncPO Box 21012
- Paramount ConstructionP.O. Box 80475
- Precision Painting & Decorative4308 Milo Ave
- Precision Works6300 White Lane Suite D-308
- Punts Construction7721 Cibola Drive
- Pacific Construction Services Inc
- Quik-Rooter540 W Reid Ave
- R & R Home Repair20314 Smith Rd
- REO BEST SERVICES5806 LAUREL CANYON DR
- Repipe 115791 Rockfield Blvd Ste N
- Retro Painting Services721 Pentz St
- Rick Clark Painting640 Poplar Ave
- RSL Painting4100 Indie Ct
- Russells Handyman Service4215 Teal St #1
- R & R Home Repair
- SAME DAY HANDYMAN1117 PRINCETON AVE
- Same Day Handymen3501 Mall View Rd
- Samuel Construction and Home Repair14035 Rosedale Hwy # 43
- Save Maintenance & Home ImprovementsP.O.Box 5584 n/a
- Steve Holloway Painting2419 L Street
- Stockdale Kitchen & Bath4500 Shepard Ste B2
- SAME DAY HANDYMAN
- Wade Moor Construction2720 Hillcrest Court
Frazier Park, California
- Wade Moor Construction