When a timely fix is required, knowing your home's door manufacturer for replacement parts can ensure a perfect fit. Here are four ways to identify the door manufacturer and get the parts you need.
Get matched with top door installers in Alhambra, CA
There are 182 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Alhambra
- Supreme Remodeling IncMy partner and I worked with this company over the last few months and I have nothing but positive things to say. I have heard horror stories from my neighbors about a remodel gone sour, and I am so lucky that this was not my case. Supreme Remodeling has done an amazing job with every single detail of our home remodel. My favorite part about this team is that I never felt pressured by them, it was always at my ease and timing. Thank you so much for my beautiful new living area, I cant wait to tackle my kitchen next
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncAfter shopping several companies, we chose Horizon Construction and Remodeling for our home improvement project, which was to enlarge and update our kitchen and main bathroom. In addition, we converted all of our flooring to vinyl. We are extremely happy with the service, responsiveness, dependability, and the results Horizon provided. David Eskin was our project manager. David became a consultant and friend during the process. He proved to be patient and honest when we encountered an issue with the granite installation for our kitchen. We upgraded our material to a beautiful and unique Brazilian granite for our kitchen counter. Our initial granite slab cracked 3 feet across the width of the counter 2 days after installation. David and his crew reviewed the issue and, without hesitation or argument, removed the cracked granite and replaced it with a new slab at their cost. Although this experience was extremely stressful for all, the integrity displayed by David and Horizon was stellar and unique in the construction industry. Contractors are easy to find, but an honest and dependable one is rare in our opinion. On this experience alone, we would recommend Horizon Construction and Remodeling without reservation. They made it right. All construction is stressful and we lived in our house during the remodel. This project was our first in this home, but our fourth major reconstruction in our 45 years of marriage. Horizon was by far the best remodel experience
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncHorizon construction & Remodeling remodeled/updated both my master and the main bathrooms, which were in their original mid-60s construction state. David Eskin and his team of tradesmen helped bring my vision to fruition. As with any project, once the walls were opened up, some revisions were required; based upon their expertise and experience, Horizon was able to provide a few suggestions and a few “tweaks” to address these revisions. I couldn’t be happier with the results! Both bathrooms are much more functional and beautiful! Horizon also did some minor improvements in my laundry area – again improving the functionality and looks! Note: Remodeling costs did not cover much of the material costs. I had already selected and/or purchased some of the building materials; I did research and purchase much of the remaining materials (tub, vanities, tiles). Horizon does have its own showroom, and could have provided these at an additional cost. However, because I already had a firm idea as to what I wanted, I handled the ordering of these myself
- Horizon Construction & Remodeling IncOur kitchen was remodeled by Mark Besnos and Enna at Horizon Construction and Remodeling. We chose them after seeing all the great reviews on the Houzz app. When we walked into their showroom, we were warmly greeted by Diana who made us feel very comfortable. Their product display made it easy for us to put our ideas together. Mark’s crew did a wonderful job. Kudos to his crew, they really worked hard. Joel Chavez was a standout carpenter/jack of all trades doing much of the major work and tying together any imperfections and any loose ends that arose with a great attitude, expertise, and skill. He’s quite an asset to Horizon. Antonio Garcia who did our fabulous backsplash and Tom Tzur was the electrician. Mark ensured that each phase of the project was done correctly and completed on time (about 8 weeks). We gutted and replaced our 80’s kitchen (10’ by 10’) including the small dining area. We kept the same layout but switched the positions of the sink, stove and refrigerator. Enna helped with all the communication and paperwork and scheduling of the inspections, payments etc. Thanks to Mark, Enna, and their crew, we have a beautiful modern kitchen with two toned white and blue cabinets. Lessons Learned: 1. Stick to your budget and have extra funds for unforeseen things because for sure there will always be something that will come up. Understand what is and is not included in your contract. Don’t just assume that everything is included. 2. Be flexible with your time. There is a general outline of what jobs will be done in order mostly during the weekdays but things may change with short notice. 3. Check that your materials/colors are in stock before you sign your contract. Due to the Covid and political environment, some materials may take longer to get or not at all. Some newer colors may cost more. 4. Look at your cabinet colors in every light. We first looked at an espresso-colored cabinet that looked like black in shade and looked light cherry colored under the full sun. 5. Know what crown molding you want for the top of your cabinets…having pictures will help. 6. Ask Mark if you are not sure of any detail or work that has to be done. Do not wing it…else any fixes may cost you extra. 7. For lighting such as chandeliers, measure everything. Use you tube to learn to measure your lighting fixtures. 8. Certain changes such as electrical, structural will require city permits and inspections. Your city’s inspector’s availability will cause delays up to one week. 9. Choose your grout color for the backsplash…apparently there’s a ton of them (we were looking at different shades of grey because white is too hard to clean). 10. Choose your door and doorknobs ahead of time. Check to make sure it works including deadbolt after it’s been installed. 11. Choose your baseboard style and size. 12. Choose your light dimmers switches. 13. Backsplash, one tile was an off color so be sure to inspect the backsplash, so if any tile is an off color you can ask to replace it with one of your other tiles, you will have extra tiles to work with. 14. Save a cabinet piece in case you need to do future touchups. You can go to the paint store to have them match the color
- Supreme Remodeling IncI worked with Supreme Remodeling last year to rebuild house for me in Burbank last year. It was a long and arduous project that involved demolishing 50% of an old house down to the studs and then building an attached addition from the ground up. I sent out my completed architectural plans to at least 15 different companies, and took interviews with many of them. Received bids from maybe 5-6 different ones. Here's what the difference was. First of all, Micky the owner of Supreme remodeling took the initial meeting himself. He was in no way pushy or salesy in any way. He was patient (it took a month for me to come to a decision). I was able to look at ACTIVE construction projects that he had going on. He was extremely knowledgeable on all of the new building trends and he has a good eye for design. Once I signed on, it took about 9-10 months to complete. He has a good roster of subcontractors that he works with. But his inside guys Eddie and Ronell are outstanding. In the end the real difference that sets Supreme apart has to be the service. Micky and his staff are very available and responsive. Even on a Sunday night he's active and communicating the following weeks work. If there's an issue he's on top of it. And even though the initial cost of the project was high, you definitely get what you pay for and to be honest, it is a very common experience to have contractors to offer you a lower price just to rope you into a situation where they constantly barrage you with extra charges during the project because they weren't "in the contract". All in all I would definitively work with Micky and supreme again in the future on any projects that I have coming up
- Berger's PaintingI needed exterior painting done at my house. I received a quote from 5 different companies. The others told me what they wouldn't do and then their high price. Berger's was the most reasonable. Steve was very patient and informative. He walked me through what the paint project entailed. There was stucco work that needed to be done prior to painting which they took care of fabulously. On a daily basis his guys came out every morning on time, cleaned up before leaving, and were very helpful in answering my questions as well as they were progressing through the project. They even did a few extra things that I had not asked them for in regards to painting. The project took one week to complete. Two days later I noticed there were a few spots that needed touch-up. The guys came back out right away to retouch. I am very pleased with the work they did. I would definitely hire them again and would definitely recommend them to others
- SOD Home GroupWe hired SOD Home Group for our complete home remodel, and the results are amazing. We’re the owners of a 5,300 square foot home in Los Angeles area that we purchased new in 2005. After all those exceptional years with our three children and pets, it was way pastime for repairs and a refresh. We interviewed several general contractors, and we selected Oren and his team at SOD Home Group because of their experience, knowledge, and vision for our home. They transformed our outdated, worn-out home into a modern showcase. They took the house down to the wood framing. They removed walls to open up the house. They installed bigger, modern windows to open up the house to the outside. Doors were replaced. The kitchen was refreshed with new cabinets & upgraded appliances, floors and a much bigger center island. The upstairs balcony was rebuilt with a modern glass railing. Walk-in showers were installed in all the bathrooms. They designed and installed a unique revolving television wall in our master bathroom. The construction crew always worked hard to please us. Oren, who managed our project, carefully tracked the project and made sure every detail was properly completed. SOD Home Group’s designer. Eden, who spent countless hours with us in vendor showrooms guiding us through selections of paints, tiles, fixtures, wallpapers, and flooring. Thank you, SOD Home Group, for the incredible work! We are so happy we entrusted you with our home
- SOD Home GroupI recently purchased a fixer, and I wanted to rebuild everything and to place it back in the market for sale. The project included removing all the interior up to the studs and to change also the layout so it will have a large open space and modern.I got 6 estimates when trying to find a contractor to do a large project, and this was my first sign that Oren and SOD Home Group were a step above all the rest. The other estimates came as a price estimate through a text message and via phone calls, and nothing more. Oren completed a full scope-of-work in the contract, while paying attention to my wants and needs for the work. He presented the 3D design contract in a branded folder with additional forms and instructions and went over it with me for several hours. Oren set the expectation of what materials I needed to purchase and what he would supply at the onset and pointed me toward where to purchase many high-quality materials at a good price. If I had questions about pricing or materials, he was available via phone, text or facetime to consult and let me know if I should purchase it or if he could find a better price for a similar product.Once the work began, it proceeded quickly and Oren handled all the coordination from start to finish. His wonderful teams were thorough and polite while on site, answering all my questions and taking my requests or suggestions into consideration. End result- the new house looks amazing! I couldn’t be happier. I’m a real estate agent so I work with a lot of different contractors and I can tell you most of them are horrible. SOD Home Group pays attention to the business and customer relations aspects, not only the work to be done, and that means a lot to me. I have, and will continue to, refer all my clients needing construction to SOD HOME Home Group
- SOD Home GroupNo job too big or small, SOD Home Group is the superior choice for all your home needs. My honey do-list had to be growing exponentially over the years, and it finally came to a head when we recently placed our house for sale. It needed a makeover from top to bottom. I went through a cadre of “construction companies” and suffered disappointment after agonizing disappointment. Ultimately, my wife found SOD Home Group online, and I met with Oren the next day. Oren was on time, super professional, and was very genuine. He understood my needs and didn’t persuade me into a bath remodel or room addition. He understood the real estate market and went right to work with his team of experts. In less than several months from the day we gave the approval for the turnaround remodeling project, they had transformed our house into a gorgeous house ready to place on the market. The quality was superior, and they left the house each night very neat and tidy. I really liked the crew they were polite and professional. I give them my highest recommendation. Think twice before hiring a contractor, you get what you pay for and if someone is injured on the job, you’re liable.Cheers,Tony
- SOD Home GroupWe hired SOD Home Group for a full home remodeling, and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Within a couple days of contacting them, Oren and his designer were at our house taking measurements and putting together all of their ideas. I think they came over 3 times for about several hours each, completely free before we approved and signed the project. The spent time and extra attention was THE main reason we felt good about moving forward with SOD Home Group.The overall process took longer than expected, but nearly all the delays were waiting on the city for permits or appliances delayed because of Covid.Each and every worker at the teams that came to the house wore masks and always laid out protective plastic and paper as to not damage any personal items. The workers were all super friendly and always cleaned up after each day.My wife and I changed our mind a few times throughout the remodeling, and it was always well received by Oren and the office staff. We even received a couple changes complimentary because Oren was so generous.Overall, we are beyond happy with the final remodeling product we got and our new home looks stunning and it has made the most used rooms in our house 100x more enjoyable to be in. Thank you Oren
Door Installers in Alhambra
- Business Description:Our Company Agoura Sash & Door, Inc. has been providing Windows, Doors, Moldings and Hardware to Los Angeles, Ventura and Santa Barbara Counties for over 25 years and has become a well known, respected dealer in our area. We have built strong relationships with distinguished contractors and developers through hassle free service, knowledge of our products, and attention to our customer’s needs. We specialize in providing excellence in service, support, and customer satisfaction. Our high sale..Recent Review:They are a good group with high standards. We are on our second project, nearly finished. Beautiful products.Margaret S.
- Business Description:Custom closets, sliding doors (mirrored, frosted or painted glass, stained wood frame), garage units, home offices, and storage solutions for your home. Additional contact names - Fred, David Diaz. Award winning. Additional Phone number - (310) 596-6060. Additional Email - email@example.com
- Business Description:Specializing in all phases of window installation and repairs, skylights, shutters, doors, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Hablamos EspanolRecent Review:We were never contacted by this contractor. Complete waste of time.Travis C.
- Business Description:Mr. Handyman provides professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employees. No subs. Our technicians have a minimum of 15 years of experience in the trades. We have a perfect record with the California State License Board. Award w..Recent Review:Paul walked me through what and how project was done. He showed me how he improved attaching the bookshelves over my way.Ron T.
- Business Description:Kassy + Company brings a solution to the problem that customers face when shopping around for good material at competitive prices. As a design Firm we provide access to manufactures that deal exclusively with large vendors such as Tile Stores, Furniture companies etc. We at Kassy Company cut out the middleman leaving the savings to you the consumer. We will work to become one of your most valuable resources Our services encompass the various facets that will help you when building, your Home,..Recent Review:Kassy's eye is not of this world. I am certain she is from another planet with the vision and insight to see things us humans cannot not visualize. When she remodeled my home office from the shabby white box of a room it was to the place I spend the most time in now (even more than my bathroom) I could not believe my eyes. When I hired her to setup a new retail office space for one of my fashion brands downtown Los Angeles, the comments we received the most were "you guys look like you belong in Beverly Hills...are you expensive?" LOL It is Kassy's phenomenal ability to see color combinations and textures that work well together that amazes me the most. And the fact that she knows how to swing a hammer if need be is just a plus. I am very happy to call Kassy a friend and she will always be my go-to person for anything design related. Both my home and my businessesShannon R.
- Business Description:0% Interest for up to 48 months* and Up to 50% off Milgard Windows! Sivan windows and doors sell beautiful & inspiring all weather windows and doors for your home in the greater Los Angeles area. We strive to provide you with not only top quality products but an excellent customer service experience as well. Our high efficiency windows and doors can save you money on your yearly electric bill while also contributing to the overall beauty of your home. We sell window and door products from top..Recent Review:The front door unit from Milgard arrived in less than perfect condition, the Screens on each side door (it is a french double door with two side light doors) did not work well at all. I would NOT buy Milgard again given the high price and moderately poor quality. The vinyl windows from Simonton are awesome, work well, and are high quality for vinyl windows. I would buy them againTerrence C.
- Business Description:Specializing in additions, full renovations, kitchens and full bathroom remodeling. Call (888) 973-6635 FREE EstimateRecent Review:Eden Builders are amazing. It's refreshing to work with extremely confident, reliable, friendly and expedient people. Our kitchen is beautiful thanks to the work and craftsmanship done by Alex Voloshin and his team. His suggestions were always spot on. We wish we knew about Eden before we did our Bathroom! Mid Century homes can be tricky and the look and results are exactly that we wanted. We could not be happier with the results. Thank you Alex and teamMarc K.
- Business Description:Premium Remodeling Inc. is a family owned and operated home improvement company which provides a wide range of construction and remodeling solutions for residential projects. We provide the critical service of helping homeowners with the expertise needed to build, remodel and maintain their homes. We provide detailed schedules on all major projects, and keep clients updated. We are willing to perform even the smallest task to gain your businesses. We thrive in giving the best customer service..Recent Review:I haven't received any letter from your attorney Premium Remodeling Inc or my emails answered or phone calls returned.This is outrages that the Horrific House Fire happen 9/25/17 & hired Premium Remodeling Inc on 10/4/17,982 days later as of today 6/12/20 still have wood framing damaged from the Fire that you were to replace new,instead you altered the contract by repairing the damaged wood framing by Encapsulating it & not replacing new per the contract & there is over 190 issues that have not been resolved.As stated on my emails not going to allow anyone from your company back into my house around my children due to the lying not getting your stories straight not answering simple questions about the incidents with the Asbestos Negligence & the illegal photo that you took of my child asleep naked in his underwear with his *** showing in the privacy of his own bedroom,we told Joseph Sastiel Premium Remodeling Inc CEO to delete the photo when he showed it to me & my wife on his cell phone at his office. Who open my child's bedroom door to take the photo? Why did they still take the photo when my child was asleep naked in his underwear with his *** showing & I was in the next bedroom? Do you have anymore photos of my family or Videos? How many phone conversation got recorded that i did not consent? Is that a standard procedure to record all your customers phone conversations?How many times did my child's photo got distributed? I even offered to have LAPD investigate since you did not want to answer my questions, instead you threaten me that if i went to your office you would press charges.Why?If I am a client that paid upfront & following LAPD procedure,even ask you what was convenient for you not to make a scene. Why Premium Remodeling Inc did not comply with Federal and State Law on Asbestos removal?Verified with SCAQMD who regulates this for the US EPA that there was No Asbestos record for my house. Why did you not comply to their regulations? Where the fee's to much money?As you demolish close to 2900 sq ft home that was built in 1974,how many days & times did you violated the survey requirement & Procedure 5?What was tested for Asbestos?Who removed the damaged ducting & did all of it get removed? How many times did me & my family get exposed to Asbestos Containing Materials that cause cancer?Why Premium Remodeling Inc did not tell me or my wife that it was not safe to move back in?Instead you deceived us that you made it safe by sealing the vents & entrances to the fire damaged areas & gutted areas,replaced most of the damaged drywall from the kids bedroom so we can move back into the house,you had the audacity to even offer to install a temporary kitchen.What is upsetting that I paid you the majority of the job upfront that there was no reason to cut corners throughout the project & not comply with SCAQMD endangering me & my families health.Then you falsely send me a certificate with the wrong companies names & nothing to do with complying to SCAQMD. You have offered to send someone to test for Asbestos after you already demolished majority of the house but don't offer for me & my family health to be checked by a doctor cause of your Asbestos Negligence? After going thru the Horrific House Fire that I myself with a water hose tried to put out & prevented the water boiler from exploding before the 31 firefighters showed up,the experience dealing with Premium Remodeling Inc is worst then the Horrific Fire,with the illegal photo you took of my child,not following SCAQMD Regulations that could have exposed us to Cancer, Maliciously Hindering the project for me not to get the certificate of occupancy that has already cost me at least 20K this year alone & that is vital to get out of the Hard Money Loan that you assisted on me getting in which you were paid in full $456,000.00 which again why did you had to cut so many corners, endangering my family health when you were paid upfront?Still after everything been asking since January 2020 for copies of all my documents & till recently you stated you will give them to me after July 4 cause you are working remotely cause of covid-19,have called your office spoken to several employees that they are there to answer the phone & customer pick ups, don't understand why then can't you give me my documents & my cabinet handles that I have paid for last year & is causing them to get damaged.Why can't I pick up the handles up with my documents? I'm I not a customer? Or is Joseph Sastiel Premium Remodeling Inc CEO Discriminating me again being Racist?As he called me last year to apologizes for his comments that only people & houses in Beverly Hills have straight walls as I'm a Hispanic that lives in Northridge. Why do you feel you can do whatever you want with my child & Property?As stated before i'm not losing or selling my house your malice need to stop,Enough is Enough the discrimination need to come to end & part ways.Let me know how we are going to proceedsteve o.
- Business Description:We are proud of our excellent reviews and Super Service Awards every year. We have no salespersons and you work directly with the contractor and owner. We specialize in kitchens, bathrooms, additions and new home construction. We are a family owned business and our quality and satisfaction is guaranteed. We have serviced the Los Angeles area for over 25 years and have references available upon request. Free estimates are available and remodeled kitchens and homes are available for you to see...Recent Review:I recommend MF Construction without hesitation for any and all of your home remodeling needs. Mike and his team did a beautiful job! They exceeded our expectations in performance, outcome, attention to detail, and timeline. From the start of the project to the finish, the team showed up every single day, even on some weekends. They stayed late when necessary to keep the project on track and worked tirelessly to ensure our satisfaction. Mike, Melvin, and the team are exceptionally clear communicators. I always knew what was going to happen next with the project. They checked on the team's progress and my satisfaction frequently. Mike was kind and patient with both of my elementary-aged children. Their bedrooms got a complete redesign and overhaul and he treated them just like customers, giving them input and ownership into the process. Thank you so much, MF construction! We could not be happier with our "new" homeCarey R.
- Business Description:At Eco Design & Builders Inc, you have the advantage of incredible design coupled with the skills of master builder/contractor, Ori Sakal, co-founder of Noah Construction & Design. Whether you need a gorgeous, state-of-the-art kitchen, a stunning master bath, or a beautifully functional new living space - Ori Sakal and Eco Design & Builders Inc. can bring your beautiful ideas to life - not just creatively and technically - but economically as wellRecent Review:Ori at Eco Design Pro delivered far more than an excellent remodel, he and his team helped us to recover from what every homeowner fears - the incompetent work of a terrible former contractor. You’ve all heard the horror stories, but we lived through one - after 5 months with our previous contractor, we were left with room after room of half-finished disasters and poor workmanship, giving us no choice but to terminate him. Enter our hero, Eco Design Pro - from the initial contact to our first walkthrough of our home, Ori was present, professional, and mindful of details. He was looking at the type of job that few contractors want to handle - fixing someone else’s poor workmanship. While others had backed away from the job, or scared us with their over-estimations of work needed, Ori came to the table with solutions in mind and a calmness. After discussing details, and doing another walkthrough with his foreman, he presented a great bid that was in-line with others we had received. We chose him because of great communication (always quick responses to emails or phone calls) and knowing that he was the owner of the company and seemed to make personal commitments to his jobs. We soon learned that he would be absolutely dedicated to our project throughout. As we learned (in a bad way) before, contractors are only as good as their foremen - and Ori’s foreman was great - respectful, skilled & competent, and on-time every single day. Although Ori is not on-site every day, he would visit at least twice a week to check-in, was always talking to his men at the job site, and was always available - just a text away with any questions. To give you an example of the issues our previous, inept contractor left - he had installed our brand new (not cheap) mosaic floor tile in our bathroom and had put down thin plywood as a sub floor. A month later, all the grout began cracking and the tiles were loose! This was one of about 50 things he botched. Ori and Eco Design Pro held our hands as we faced and uncovered these discoveries/horrors - like having to re-buy all new tile to re-install in two bathrooms. The whole time they did a great job of sticking to their bid, even when some unexpected things arose. Of course, like all home improvements on old houses, issues arise that are beyond the scope of the original bid - you need to expect this. Whenever these came up, we were immediately informed and discussed a solution and price. This was infrequent, and never did we feel like any of these items were out-of-the-blue or unreasonable. When doing work like this, things can change and it is important to be partnering with a contractor who can work with you, and fully understands the process. For example, part of our original bid was to replace our fireplace surround tile and mantle. During the job, we learned that our fireplace needed $12k of work and full replacement to function - this was beyond our budget. We discussed with Ori, and we quickly re-applied those funds to a roofing issue that had arisen during the project. No arguments, no eye rolls, no resistance - just solutions. The Eco Design Pro team worked at a brisk pace, but never overlooked details. They did an excellent job of staying on schedule and only deviated once when a closet door we needed was on backorder - but they came right back and set a date when it arrived. Ori and the Eco Design Pro team offer something beyond great workmanship to their customers, they offer TRUST - and anyone who has done any major home repairs will tell you, that is a rare quality in this industrySteven W.
Deals in Alhambra for Doors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
When doors refuse to open, close, or lock properly, going about your day can become a real headache. How much can you expect door repairs to cost? From small DIY fixes to major replacements, we've broken down everything you need to know.
Keeping you and your home protected with fortified exterior doors doesn’t always mean replacing your door entirely. This guide will give you a few ways to strengthen your door and frame and make it resistant to forced entry.
Find door installers in
- Monterey Park
- South Pasadena
- San Gabriel
- San Marino
- East Los Angeles
- Temple City
- South El Monte
- Eagle Rock
- El Monte
- City Of Commerce
- Pico Rivera
- Sierra Madre
- Bell Gardens
- Huntington Park
- La Canada Flintridge
door installers in Alhambra
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 101 Locksmith19429 Kittridge St
- 1st Choice Home Services913 Nadelhorn Dr
Lake arrowhead, California
- 1ST WINDOWS / CALIFORNIA DISTRIBUTION CENTER2633 E. 28th Street Ste 610
Signal Hill, California
- 21st Century Remodeling & Construction6240 Tamarind St
Oak Park, California
- 24 Hour Glass, Service and Windows66092 10th street
Desert Hot Springs, California
- 24-7 Dock and Door Repair CO5420 Rutile St.
- 360 Remodeling Inc4000 W Magnolia Blvd Ste E
- 101 Locksmith
- A 1 GENERAL CONTRACTING2230 BRESCIA AVE
- A 2 Zen Contracting367 Sunrise Ter
- A Building Concept7020 Rubio Ave.
Van Nuys, California
- A Doors Window & Screen882 W 18th St
Costa Mesa, California
- A GLASS COMPANY13922 BUSH ST
- A New Dawn Construction9486 Oriole rd.
Pinon Hills, California
- A Screen Shop - Screens Closet & Shower Doors8533 Canoga Ave Ste B
Canoga Park, California
- A&W General Contractor Inc.11721 186th St.
- A-Industrial Design-Build1401 S Santa Fe Ave
Los Angeles, California
- A-Star Glass and Metal Inc15102 Bolsa Chica Unit D
Huntington Beach, California
- A2Z Electrical & Construction Co.8391 Beverly Blvd 113
Los Angeles, California
- AA Millennium Glass10139 Bevis Ave
Mission Hills, California
- AAA GLASS & MIRROR, INC.4205 S. SEPULVEDA BLVD.
Culver City, California
- AAA Remodeling & Construction6767 W Sunset Blvd Ste 358
Los Angeles, California
- AAA Solar Construction22941 Triton Way # 141
Laguna Hills, California
- Aamco Doors & Openers Services7631 Tampa Avenue Reseda, CA 91335
- Aaron Overhead Door Co28364 S Western Ave Rancho
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
- AB Windows And Doors1115 W Broadway
- Abatti Construction29910 Murrieta Hot Springs Rd G404
- ABC Locksmiths3981 E Sunset Rd
Las Vegas, Nevada
- ABC Locksmiths Inc9684 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Absolute Sustainable Supply8 Whatney
- ABSOLUTE WINDOWS DOORS7033 CANOGA AVE STE 10
Canoga Park, California
- AC Overhead Garage Door Co39450 3RD ST EAST 120
- ACCESS DOORS1617 N. Garey Ave
- ACCESS glass door & storefrontp.o. box 724
La Marada, California
- ACCURATE DOOR & GLASS699 S STATE COLLEGE BLVD UNIT C
- Accurate Overhead Doors System Inc6954 Santa Fe Avenue
- ACE CONSTRUCTION3254 COOLIDGE AVE
Los Angeles, California
- Ace Quality GlassAvenida Serena
- Action Environmental & Construction3100 Airway Avenue Suite 130
Costa Mesa, California
- Action Services Inc2221 Palo Verde Ste 2C
Long Beach, California
- Adam's Construction & Engineering725 N. Catalina Street
- Advance Solutions Co12812 Clemson Dr
- Advanced Cleaning & Maintenance16755 Hughes Rd
- Advanced Contracting Services Inc4705 New Horizon Blvd #3
- ADVANCED GARAGE DOORS8286 allport ave.
Santa Fe Springs, California
- ADVANCED HANDYMAN680 Arrow Hwy.
La Verne, California
- Advantage Services1235 E Juanita Ave
- Affordable Handyman Service Inc.1452 Ambrosia St.
- Affordable Openers10473 Artesia Blvd
- AFTER HOURS LOCKSMITH SERVICES14417 Chase Street 176
Panorama City, California
- AGA Construction Inc18375 Ventura Blvd 548
- Agoura Sash & Door Inc2301 Townsgate Rd.
Westlake Village, California
- AGS Innovation7662 Genesta Ave.
Van Nuys, California
- Alan Kearns61881 Grand View Cir.
JOSHUA TREE, California
- Alfa Builders Inc10621 Bloomfield Ave. Suite 35
Los Alamitos, California
- Alin Design Remodeling Inc.16035 Blackhawk St
Granada Hills, California
- All Access Doors, Inc1885 W. Commonwealth Ave Unit P
- All American Door, Inc.642 W Commonwealth Ave Ste B
- All American Lock Corporation337 W Freedom Ave
- All American Maintenance9620 Topanga Canyon Pl Ste D
- All American Traditions, Inc.4505 Industrial Street
Simi Valley, California
- All Around Construction4335 Van Nuys Blvd Ste 433
Valley Village, California
- ALL CITIES GLASS1650 N GLASSELL UNIT J
- All Cities Glass and Screen350 W Foothill Blvd
- All City Remodeling18620 HATTERAS ST #212
- All County Fence & Gates18375 Ventura Blvd
- All Furniture Services® Repair & Restoration - NY144 Simonson Avenue
Staten Island, New York
- ALL INSTALL CONTRACTORS COMPANY6124 Hazelhurst Pl Unit 10
North Hollywood, California
- ALL LOCKED UP11762 De Palma Rd ste 1C61
- All Over LocksmithPO Box 180
Woodland Hills, California
- All Overhead Garage Doors Repair Service511 South 1st Avenue Arcadia, CA 91006
- All Seasons Windows and Patios314 S Johnson Ave
El Cajon, California
- All Star ConstructionPO Box 77575
- All-Tech Construction, Inc.12223 HIghland Avenue Suite 248
Rancho Cucamonga, California
- Allen Window Company6651 Reefton Ave
- ALLSTATE CONSTRUCTION CO1364 Londonderry Pl
West Hollywood, California
- ALOHA DOORS & GATES214 MAIN ST 119
El Segundo, California
- Alpha General Contracting1127 Douglas st.
Los Angeles, California
- ALPHA GLASS REPAIR27119 CROSSGLADE AVE
Canyon Country, California
- Alpha HandymanPO Box 531516
San Diego, California
- Ameran Garage Doors and Gates12241 Arrowhead St. #9
- America's Best Inc18723 Via Princessa
Santa Clarita, California
- American Asset Protection6819 Sepulveda Blvd #209,
Van Nuys, California
- American Construction and DevelopmentP.O. Box 566
La Quinta, California
- American Eagle Construction & Water Damage Restora479 E San Ramon Ave
- American High Tech Roof Coating Inc5621 Monterey Rd UNIT # 8
Los Angeles, California
- American Home Improvement Inc20335 Ventura Blvd Ste 422
Woodland Hills, California
- American Home Remodeling Inc4375 Prado Rd Ste 108
- American Vision Windows2125 Madera Rd
Simi Valley, California
- American Vision Windows548 W Katella Ave
- American Window Company803 n Glendora Ave
- Americana Termite Co Inc1711 E 20th St
Long Beach, California
- Americanized Construction Corp.6180 Quail Valley Ct Ste 310
- AmeriPacific Construction Service750 S. Lincoln Ave
- Ameriside20541 Pascal Way
Lake Forest, California
- Ameristar Windows3453 Chicago Ave
- Amiable Construction279 W Calaveras St
- AMPM Doors & Gates9723 Telfair Ave
- ANAHEIM DOOR4900 E La Palma Ave.
- Anaheim Screen & Glass1500 E Lincoln Ave
- Anas Cleaners maid/janitorial services1932 Navarro Ave
- A 1 GENERAL CONTRACTING