TME Construction Inc

California: Contractors
07/31/2022

21912 Sims Ct

Santa Clarita, CA 91350

We are taking additional precautions to protect our customers.

Here at TME Constructuion, bringing dreams to life is our duty, beit in your home, work place, or with our help, your own personal sanctuary. We believe "Nothing is Impossible" and with over 25 years in the business, we know exactly how to make dreams a reality that will serve your needs perfectly. We service all of L.A. County from Malibu to Long Beach to our home town of Santa Clarita. Being family owned and operated, we can easily provide that personal touch while at the same time have a team capable of even the biggest of tasks. No travel fees. No job too small- ask about our handyman services. Additional contact name - Tony Ciaramaglia. Award winning. See website for additional service areas. Alternate Phone: (818) 388-1796 Fax: (661) 283-1405...

handyman (365)drywall (95)plumbers (89)interior painting (82)home remodeling (79)electrician (66)woodworking (64)door installation (54)lighting (46)flooring (38)tile installation (35)house painting (31)

01/17/2021

Theresa J.

KAMAL MAHFOUD was quick to respond to my request. We scheduled the time and date for my job and he was very professional. The quality of work was superior. And he, along with his team were done in 2 hours. They cleaned up afterwards and I am extremely happy with the job. I would hire Kamal for my next project without question.

Description of Work
Framed a door to an existing room

Category picture framing,handyman service,doors

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for TME Construction Inc - 21912 Sims Ct, Santa Clarita, CA - 39139705

12/06/2020

Patricia R.

Went very well! I would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Move large tv to garage & assemble tv stand.

Category handyman service,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

08/15/2020

Edward V.

fantastic job.the crew from the major retail store that I had purchased the dishwasher from couldn't get the dishwasher to fit under the counter.they told me I would need a handyman to saw off part of the counter.i contacted TME from Angie's list.He diagnosed the problem over the phone.He said the crew that came out didn't know how to retract the wheels.He came out and retracted the wheels.I then paid TME extra to do the whole installation.

Description of Work
Dishwasher installation

Category handyman service,small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

08/14/2020

veronica C.

I recently purchased my first home with issues. TME Construction was hired to repair leaking windows and a cinder block wall. Tony and his crew arrived 30 minutes early and started working immediately. They checked to see if the windows were installed correctly and they were. Then all the windows were sealed. My wonderful dog knocked over a cinder block off the top of a block wall fence (low fence big dog). They repaired the block wall and today you would never know it ever happened. Tony made sure that my wonderful dog could never knock down the cinder block again! My side gate was broken and Tony fixed it for me which was not included in my service request nor did I ask. That was awesome! Tony and his crew went above and beyond and I am so fortunate that I found his company! I highly recommend TME Construction. The cost was responsible and I know I will use their services in the future. Thank you Tony!! Veronica

Description of Work
Windows sealed and cinder block wall fence repaired

Category small appliance repair,replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

06/08/2020

Gloria S.

Tony and his team were awesome! Excellent work, highly professional, great with details. I would highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future for bathroom renovation.

Description of Work
Removed old range hood, replaced it with a new one, replaced tile in kitchen.

Category ceramic tile,remodeling,home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/30/2020

Richard D.

Tony and his team was very professional and punctual very detail oriented, always looking to make sure things are working properly before moving on to the next step, just excellent work all around, They made sure the area was clean as they work. Tony and his team work is Impeccable, very professional, very detail oriented great to work with definitely will use them again and I highly recommend them for any project.

Description of Work
Sink in the master bathroom.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/29/2020

John R.

A decorative wooden fence had a gate which fell off of its hinges. Because it is a custom fence, the gate could not be purchased, and had to be built from scratch. The finished job was very well done at a fair and reasonable price. The crew was on time, knew what they were doing, and completed the work as scheduled and as promised. I am very pleased with how the gate turned out, and would hire TME again.

Description of Work
Build, install, and paint a custom, replacement wooden gate

Category fencing

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

01/13/2020

Ann P.

This is a lot of references rolled into one. Mitch from The Carpet Store in Sylmar certainly doesn’t have a glossy showroom, but has everything, is a good person and works with a lot of contractors. When I asked for a reference, Mitch said that flooring is the last step on a lot of renovation jobs. The contractor he doesn’t hear complaints about is Tony of TME. I also checked Houzz and the other websites and they say the same thing that I’m saying here. If you can, work with TME. Tony is a human buzz saw. He is always there, works hard, fast, meticulously and at a reasonable cost. That is just great but there is more. It was fun to work with Tony. (His sense of humor can be a real groaner, but, much as I hate to admit it, I’m still smiling.) He is honest, genuinely cares about what you want, the quality of the work and the schedule. He brought in a group of workers who were a pleasure to have in the house and who had been with him for years. I also recommend using his advice. He is smart and experienced and has a very good eye about what is going to work and look good. I had a complicated project. Work was needed on damage from past leaks, mold checking (a science in its own right) and 2 1/2 bathroom remodels. He did everything meticulously to code. The results were just beautiful. Tony became a friend, and I will certainly keep working with him.

Description of Work
water damage and bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,flooring contractor,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

12/18/2019

jay G.

very well Conscientious man looking to please client. Rare and very exceptional

Description of Work
a drainage system

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

09/12/2019

Mark B.

Tony did a great job. He was quick and new his stuff.

Description of Work
Repaired roof tile

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

New Construction. Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Handyman. Cabinets. Carpentry. Carpeting. Flooring. Ceiling Fans. Ceramic Tile. Counters. Decks. Doors. Drywall. Electrical Work. Fencing. Foundation Repair. Lighting. Gutters. Masonry. Marble & Granite. Painting. Pressure Washing. Plumbing. Roofing. Screen Repair. Siding. Skylights. Stucco. Water & Smoke Damage. Water Heaters & Softeners. Windows.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check