TME Construction Inc

Founded 2001 • With Angi since November 2008

Here at TME Constructuion, bringing dreams to life is our duty, beit in your home, work place, or with our help, your own personal sanctuary. We believe "Nothing is Impossible" and with over 25 years in the business, we know exactly how to make dreams a reality that will serve your needs

Women Owned & OperatedWomen Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly
24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

handyman (365)drywall (95)plumbers (89)interior painting (82)home remodeling (79)electrician (66)woodworking (64)door installation (54)lighting (46)flooring (38)tile installation (35)house painting (31)

01/17/2021

Theresa J.

KAMAL MAHFOUD was quick to respond to my request. We scheduled the time and date for my job and he was very professional. The quality of work was superior. And he, along with his team were done in 2 hours. They cleaned up afterwards and I am extremely happy with the job. I would hire Kamal for my next project without question.

Description of Work
Framed a door to an existing room

Category picture framing, handyman service, doors

Work Completed On 01/04/2021

Review for TME Construction Inc - 21912 Sims Ct, Santa Clarita, CA - 39139705

12/06/2020

Patricia R.

Went very well! I would recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Move large tv to garage & assemble tv stand.

Category handyman service, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

08/15/2020

Edward V.

fantastic job.the crew from the major retail store that I had purchased the dishwasher from couldn't get the dishwasher to fit under the counter.they told me I would need a handyman to saw off part of the counter.i contacted TME from Angie's list.He diagnosed the problem over the phone.He said the crew that came out didn't know how to retract the wheels.He came out and retracted the wheels.I then paid TME extra to do the whole installation.

Description of Work
Dishwasher installation

Category handyman service, small appliance repair

Work Completed On 08/01/2020

08/14/2020

veronica C.

I recently purchased my first home with issues. TME Construction was hired to repair leaking windows and a cinder block wall. Tony and his crew arrived 30 minutes early and started working immediately. They checked to see if the windows were installed correctly and they were. Then all the windows were sealed. My wonderful dog knocked over a cinder block off the top of a block wall fence (low fence big dog). They repaired the block wall and today you would never know it ever happened. Tony made sure that my wonderful dog could never knock down the cinder block again! My side gate was broken and Tony fixed it for me which was not included in my service request nor did I ask. That was awesome! Tony and his crew went above and beyond and I am so fortunate that I found his company! I highly recommend TME Construction. The cost was responsible and I know I will use their services in the future. Thank you Tony!! Veronica

Description of Work
Windows sealed and cinder block wall fence repaired

Category small appliance repair, replacement windows

Work Completed On 08/10/2020

06/08/2020

Gloria S.

Tony and his team were awesome! Excellent work, highly professional, great with details. I would highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future for bathroom renovation.

Description of Work
Removed old range hood, replaced it with a new one, replaced tile in kitchen.

Category ceramic tile, remodeling, home remodeling

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

05/30/2020

Richard D.

Tony and his team was very professional and punctual very detail oriented, always looking to make sure things are working properly before moving on to the next step, just excellent work all around, They made sure the area was clean as they work. Tony and his team work is Impeccable, very professional, very detail oriented great to work with definitely will use them again and I highly recommend them for any project.

Description of Work
Sink in the master bathroom.

Category plumbing

Work Completed On 05/29/2020

05/29/2020

John R.

A decorative wooden fence had a gate which fell off of its hinges. Because it is a custom fence, the gate could not be purchased, and had to be built from scratch. The finished job was very well done at a fair and reasonable price. The crew was on time, knew what they were doing, and completed the work as scheduled and as promised. I am very pleased with how the gate turned out, and would hire TME again.

Description of Work
Build, install, and paint a custom, replacement wooden gate

Category fencing

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

01/13/2020

Ann P.

This is a lot of references rolled into one. Mitch from The Carpet Store in Sylmar certainly doesn’t have a glossy showroom, but has everything, is a good person and works with a lot of contractors. When I asked for a reference, Mitch said that flooring is the last step on a lot of renovation jobs. The contractor he doesn’t hear complaints about is Tony of TME. I also checked Houzz and the other websites and they say the same thing that I’m saying here. If you can, work with TME. Tony is a human buzz saw. He is always there, works hard, fast, meticulously and at a reasonable cost. That is just great but there is more. It was fun to work with Tony. (His sense of humor can be a real groaner, but, much as I hate to admit it, I’m still smiling.) He is honest, genuinely cares about what you want, the quality of the work and the schedule. He brought in a group of workers who were a pleasure to have in the house and who had been with him for years. I also recommend using his advice. He is smart and experienced and has a very good eye about what is going to work and look good. I had a complicated project. Work was needed on damage from past leaks, mold checking (a science in its own right) and 2 1/2 bathroom remodels. He did everything meticulously to code. The results were just beautiful. Tony became a friend, and I will certainly keep working with him.

Description of Work
water damage and bathroom remodel

Category custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, drywall, flooring contractor, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, woodworking, marble & granite, home remodeling, interior painters, doors

Work Completed On 01/13/2020

12/18/2019

jay G.

very well Conscientious man looking to please client. Rare and very exceptional

Description of Work
a drainage system

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/18/2019

09/12/2019

Mark B.

Tony did a great job. He was quick and new his stuff.

Description of Work
Repaired roof tile

Work Completed On 09/11/2019

08/06/2019

LINA F.

This is the second time we’ve used TME Construction! Tony and his team were prompt, courteous, and professional and always reachable. Tony was very accommodating to our schedule which was a big help. Our kitchen looks fantastic, thanks Tony!

Description of Work
We had our new dishwasher installed and removed old wiring and patched holes, textured walls and ceiling ready for paint in kitchen.

Category drywall, small appliance repair, interior painters

Work Completed On 08/01/2019

06/29/2019

Bethlene S.

The team from TME was punctual, responsive, detail oriented, and extremely friendly and professional. I would definitely use them again, and I highly recommend them for any level of home project.

Description of Work
Kitchen/Bathroom Caulking, Drywall Patch, Repair and Paint, Basic Handyman Work

Category drywall, handyman service, lighting, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/29/2019

06/28/2019

Bill C.

Tony & crew cut out wallboard in ceiling, as needed to replace pipes, replaced necessary plumbing hardware, patched, resurfaced & painted cut out. Good as new!

Description of Work
Repair leak in bathroom behind faucet

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing

Work Completed On 06/28/2019

05/31/2019

KAREN G.

This project couldn't have gone more smoothly. From the time I first met with Tony until the project was finished, he was always available to me. They showed up exactly on time every day, and while the job created a lot of dust, there was none when they left. Tony and his crew are the consummate professionals. They completed my job in the timeframe they set forth and I feel I got a very competitive rate. Tony is one of the most honest and straightforward contractors you will ever meet. I have already discussed his doing some remodeling to my bathroom. I have also given his information to anyone needing a general contractor. Thank you Tony for the great job you did.

Description of Work
Damaged wood beam replaced and new acoustical ceiling

Category drywall, plastering

Work Completed On 05/13/2019

Review for TME Construction Inc - 21912 Sims Ct, Santa Clarita, CA - 37904722

05/30/2019

Jim S.

Very well. Tony and his team are professional, on time, thorough, and fair

Description of Work
Various Plumbing tasks, drywall, painting, stucco repair and general household repairs, roof leak repairs

Category drywall, handyman service, plumbing, roofing, water softeners, stucco, house painters, doors

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

05/22/2019

jessica O.

We had a TINY bathroom with almost no storage. It was so small, we could barely turn around in it. Tony came in, listened to what we wanted and immediately designed a remodel. He worked with our budget and did not try to sell us on extras we didn't need or want. His crew was neat and punctual. The job was completed in a reasonable amount of time and best of all, we got EXACTLY what we had hoped for. Two thumbs up for TME!

Description of Work
Bathroom Remodel

Category drywall, gutter repair, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, home remodeling, interior painters

Work Completed On 04/10/2019

05/07/2019

Linda W.

Tony and his crew are fantastic. They were on time, clean and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend to anyone - in fact I already have!

Description of Work
door installed, light box replaced and other misc

Category drywall, handyman service, lighting, plumbing, doors

Work Completed On 05/02/2019

03/16/2019

Richard E.

I was originally planning to get a wooden door, but Tony explained how much cheaper and easier it would be just to get a pre-hung metal door. He explained it would never need maintenance (as, of course, wood does), and all I'd ever have to do is just hose it down. None of the other people I interviewed for the job thought to suggest that, and one of them gave me an estimate of $1,500! I am very happy with the door; it's heavy-duty and looks just like wood. Tony, his son, and Cody were extremely, polite, professional, and helpful. They did the work in a timely manner and told me to be sure and call them it there were any problems. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
Needed old wood exterior back garage door removed and a new metal pre-hung one installed. Also, needed touch-up painting done on the existing wooden frame.

Category garage doors

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

Review for TME Construction Inc - 21912 Sims Ct, Santa Clarita, CA - 37768194

03/12/2019

Dennis R.

The Quote was clearly negotiated, and the work went smoothly and quickly.

Description of Work
Roof leak patched, Kitchen faucet installed, Garage door jam straightened and repaired, 2 GFIs installed, Other items repaired or completed.

Category electrician, handyman service, plumbing, roofing, mailbox repair, doors

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

01/31/2019

Yasmeen M.

Very well, very responsive, very professional and polite crew. Tony is outstanding in his communication and the customer service he offers.

Description of Work
New fences, painting of porch, placement of stonework in yard.

Category handyman service, woodworking, house painters

Work Completed On 01/31/2019

01/15/2019

Leta H.

Tony and his crew did an excellent job. We needed to cut cabinets up to a new height, modify cabinet doors to match other cabinetry, remove a small wall divider, move a light switch, repair drywall and paint, patch and repair flooring impacted by the work done. We are very satisfied with the results and wouldn't hesitate to hire TME Construction for future home projects.

Description of Work
Expand space in kitchen to accommodate a larger refrigerator

Category drywall, electrician, handyman service, interior painters, cabinet refacing

Work Completed On 01/11/2019

12/19/2018

Marcie R.

We found TME Construction through Angles' List. Tony was a great guy to speak with and he answered all my question during the first phone call. We set a date and time for his crew to come and they were on time. The guys who set up our TV's knew exactly what to do and made sure that everything was perfect before they left. Tony's son and helper were concerned with our needs and made sure we were satisfied before they left. They even took all the boxes and cleaned up after themselves. Tony call the next day to make sure everything was completed correctly and that we were satisfied with the work. We told Tony that we would hire him again for other work that needs to be completed on our house. Tony was very easy to work with. We would diffidently will hire TME Construction again and will recommend them to other people.

Description of Work
Hang 3 TV's on the wall mount

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 12/15/2018

12/10/2018

Marva P.

Tony is the best! He’s a great guy and a man of his word. He and his crew are quick and efficient. You really can rest easy knowing that your project is in his hands. Highly recommended!

Description of Work
Toilet, drain, faucet replaced,

Category handyman service, plumbing