Plumbing Masters LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since January 2009

Plumbing Masters is a locally owned Plumbing company with 24/7 Emergency Service. From regular maintenance issues to emergency plumbing repairs, you can count on the Plumbing Masters to provide you with fast, affordable, and honest service. TECHNICIANS YOU CAN TRUST When you hire Plumbing Masters for any plumber repair – no matter how big or how small – you can be confident that we’ll do the job right the first time. Our licensed and trained technicians take pride in the work they perform for each and every customer. They work in a timely, efficient manner while still attending to even the smallest details, so that each job when completed, meets our highest standards of excellence. We’re confident that you’ll be impressed with the expertise of our technicians and the care that they put into each job SIMPLE, STRAIGHTFORWARD PRICING We uphold a policy of being upfront and honest with all of our customers. We extend that policy into every aspect of our business – including our pricing. We don’t want you to be caught off guard by unexpected fees or charges, so we’re upfront about everything from the moment we sit down to talk with you. Each home plumber with our company will outline the work needed to complete your project along with the cost of each action. It’s a simple, straightforward process. If a needed repair seems financially out-of-scope, we can work with you to set up affordable financing options. WE RESPECT YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS When you invite a plumber, electrician, or any other service professional into your home or business, you expect that person to treat your property with respect. Unfortunately, not all service professionals take the time and effort to clean up after completing their job. When you work with our company, you don’t have to worry about having a mess around your home or business. Our plumbing experts make sure to leave the area where they worked in good condition, so you don’t have a mess to clean up after they leave....

A Service Provider's profile image

+44 more images

4.4

4.1

plumbers (293)water heaters (49)drain cleaning (34)water softeners (6)drain pipe installation (3)sewer cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)HVAC Companies (39)dryer vent cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)small appliance repair (1)

12/28/2021

Donald B.

it went fine but the charge of 1245.00 for less than 2 hours of work is horrible!!!

Description of Work
fixed a leaky pipe

Work Completed On 12/27/2021

DonaId, First off, I would like to apologize for leaving you feeling that our service was not worth what we charged. We did come out for a leak that we had to find that was not visible because it was in a wall. We had two professional plumbers on site to find the leak (both of them on site for 3 hrs. and 41 min. each, totaling 7 hours and 22 minutes on site according to their GPS units). We entered two different apartments opening a wall to see if the leak was in one apartment and in the other apartment we had to pull a toilet and cut the wall open to find the offending copper pipe leaking. Once we found the line that was leaking we got it repaired and put the toilet back. We sure do wish we could do things for the cheapest price around but we would be out of business and simply cant. We offer a fair price for a professional job and stand by our work with a warranty. We strive to be the best plumbing service in town and we stand behind our work.

08/22/2021

Paloma I.

They had a promo offer for clearing a clog. They charged more and never called to approve the charge. Then they told us it’s not a clog drain but a collapsed cast iron sewer line and pushed those repairs. I called the office multiple times to get talk to the project manager and they had the actual plumber call me back who was pretty hostile. I attempted to talk with the manager again but they never called me back. We got another plumber out there who cleared the clog and snaked the line and it’s been replaced and not even cast iron anymore. I do not recommend this plumber. I waited on this review to ensure my response wasn’t heated/reactionary. Telling my story so you can make your own decision.

Description of Work
Clogged Sink Drain

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

We have reviewed our records and do not find your address nor your name in our system. Are you sure it was Plumbing Masters? I would like you to call the office 602-331-0001 and ask for the owner Brian. I certainly do not like hearing concerns like this but I cannot find any info on your home address. Thank you for your time - Brian

03/27/2021

John E.

We were very happy with Plumbing Masters LLC! They have work done professionally and quickly. We recommend their services.

Description of Work
DRAIN SPECIAL

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

Thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate your business!

01/19/2021

Lyn R.

they called day of service to reconfirm appointment time, my phone was in another part the the house and I returned the call within 6 minutes and they told me since I didn't answer the phone, they cancelled the service call and reassigned the plumber to another job.

Description of Work
repair leak 2 outside faucets

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

[Member Name Removed], We apologize for this happening, we record all phone calls and we will see how the ball was dropped on our end not mentioning that we have to have you answer the phone before we will send the plumber out to a home. We use theses phone calls for training opportunities when we make mistakes. We appreciate your feed back so that we can make this the best plumbing service company. The reason we do this is if no one answers the phone then we call the next client in line so that we can keep moving along. The plumbers get really restless sitting on the side of the road waiting for a client to answer the phone, so we try and move them along so we can get to everyone on the schedule that day. I hope this helps and we will try our best to get this fixed asap! Again, thank you for sharing this training opportunity with us.

09/18/2020

John L.

Response time was excellent as was the quality of work.. Plumber who did the repair was friendly and efficient. Cost was high but most plumbing costs are high.

Description of Work
Locate and repair in wall water leak.

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We appreciate your business.

06/25/2020

RUSSELL M.

Told me they couldn’t do the work. Ended up doing it myself. Bad business

Description of Work
Pipe repair

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

[Member Name Removed], First off I am sorry that you feel like we we were not here to help you. I could be wrong but we have looked in our system and we have never been to your home. You submitted the request online and we called you back and left a message to try and call us back. So, i do not believe we have ever actually spoke with you on the phone or in person. I am not sure how you came to the conclusion that we would not help you. Maybe you mixed us up with another company. I sure wish we could have worked together to get you issue fixed so you didn't have to do it. The important thing is that you got it fixed. Let me know if there is anything we can do for you. Thanks

05/16/2020

Rich T.

They were professional and did a great job. I would hire them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
repair drain leak

Category plumbing, small appliance repair, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

03/06/2020

Cliff T.

The tech didn’t know how to add a simple shower head, he went to the truck to “call his boss” for 20min and came back and said he couldn’t quote me that day but I would get a call the next day. They called me 2 weeks later to say they finally had a quote for me.

Description of Work
Add a shower head

Category plumbing, home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

We would like to apologize for taking so long on getting the quote to you. The plumber that was out to your home that day was having some issues and was not able to do the job. We are truly sorry for wasting your time and not getting the estimate back to you faster. I know this does not help because it has already passed but this is not the way we do business and not the way I want my business portrayed. I take this very seriously. Time is precious and we need to respect our clients time. I will be doing a training with him on this review. I will go over this with him and go through different things that we could have done different, like handing this off to a supervisor or another plumber due to his issues. Please accept our apology and thank you for letting us know how you feel about our company. We cannot get better if people are not telling us about the bad experiences as well.

02/26/2020

Kimberly Y.

Plumbing Masters is top notch! They are affordable and have excellent customer service. They start by sending a text with a picture of the serviceman on his way to my home, red door mat with shoe slippers protection, including a spotless detailed cleanup! Flexible, friendly, knowledgeable service every time... we'll never call anyone else for our plumbing needs!!! Thank you Matt and Plumbing Masters!!!

Description of Work
Two bathroom toilets running intermittently.

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Thank you for the great review, my team will be thrilled to see another A Rating! We appreciate your trust in our employees!

09/16/2019

Robert V.

it just went okay the entire time they were trying to upsell and saying if we didn't accept the upsell the work may not be able to be done properly and the property would be a risk for severe water damage

Description of Work
the water pressure needed to be corrected and 3 toilets had issues as well

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

I would like to apologize for our tech leaving you feeling like we were just trying to up sell you. Sometimes we can be passionate to a fault and come across this way when we see something that needs to be done. I am not saying this is the case at your home. I will get with my technician and go over this review and give him the coaching that is needed based on your experience! We really want to help everyone out and give the best price and it looks like we didn't do that for you so I am sorry that you had this experience. Thank you for sharing your experience so that we can train our team and get better at how we are making people feel.

07/10/2019

Mary H.

They were supposed to come 7-10. Didn't hear from them. When got there said cost $650 instead of $489 quoted. Then talked us out of RO for whole house system. We found a local person, ordered our own for $189 and he charged $150 to install.

Description of Work
RO reverse osmosis system

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

06/04/2019

Mari M.

Three years, three handymen, no answers...and it wasn't for lack of trying. Plumbing Masters had the tools, knowledge, and dedication required to tackle the problem. Costly? Yes. But after paying handymen by the hour, watching more and more holes being cut out of a wall, and hearing, "Gee, sorry ma'am, but I sure don't know where the mildew smell is coming from," I was ready for an expert. Angie's List's timing in offering a special for service by Plumbing Masters was a God-send. Within 15 minutes they solved the mystery and went after it using high-tech tools and years of experience from similar issues.

Description of Work
3-year-old mystery odor issue

Work Completed On 05/30/2019

We are so pleased to hear that we got your issues resolved so quickly! Thank you for taking the time to write us such a great review. We really appreciate your trust in our plumber and in our company.

03/16/2019

Mark O.

Mark and Randy Aden were sent to my home to give me an estimate on relocating a roof drain. After looking over the work they let me know that, while they would be happy to do the work, it would be less expensive for me use their subcontractor instead (which is who they would be using anyway for this job). I thanked them for this information and was impressed by their willingness to help me get the job done for less cost. This type of professionalism is becoming more and more uncommon. If I ever have a need for a plumbing service I will definitely call on this company again. AND the person they referred me to came out and gave me an estimate shortly after their visit.

Description of Work
Installation of a roof drain

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

Thank you for the review, we are glad they got you pointed in the right direction. We strive to have the most integrity driven employees, and showing you how to save money is what every contractor should be doing every time they are at someones home! Thank you for trusting in us.

03/13/2019

Sheryl W.

Went very well. We had 3 plumbers from Plumbing Masters on 3 successive days: Brad, Todd and Josh. They were all great and professional and our plumbing needs have been successfully completed. We would not hesitate to recommend Plumbing Masters.

Description of Work
We needed repair work on the hot water heater; a new faucet for our laundry room sink and emergency shut off valves under kitchen sink and laundry room sink.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

We love to hear that you had a great experience with our team! We strive to be the best in the valley, thank you for your trust in Plumbing Masters.

03/11/2019

Rodney J.

Jessie showed up on time and fixed my problem easily. He also schooled me on things that will cause problems.

Description of Work
Free up slow draining toilet.

Category plumbing, remodeling, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/11/2019

We want to thank you for the kind review! Jessie is a great plumber that has been with us for years, we will share this review with him. Thank you for your business and your trust in Plumbing Masters.

02/13/2019

Rachele P.

Great. Problem was fixed after careful examination. Plumbers were courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Clogged kitchen sink

Work Completed On 02/12/2019

We love to read reviews like this! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give u an A on our service! We appreciate your business.

02/07/2019

Sue N.

Chad and his partner were very efficient. They were done in no time at all. I would definitely recommend them for jobs

Description of Work
Cap on the gas

Work Completed On 02/06/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we did. We appreciate your trust in Plumbing Masters. If you refer us make sure to have your friend or family member give our tech your name and invoice number and we will give them $50 off their job, and we will mail you a check for $50 made out in your name! Great way for your friend to save money and for you to make a little! Thanks again

01/24/2019

Mason C.

Description of Work
Needed a water heater replaced and a new water softener. The parts are $2300 and they quoted me $8600. That's $6300 for labor. I had another plumber install them both for $550. Highway robbery!!!

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners

Work Completed On 01/24/2019

We want to thank you for the review, we need to see reviews like this so that we can look at our pricing and quotes, I appreciate the opportunity to quote on your job. We are glad you found someone so cheap to install those two items. I will be reviewing this bid with my team, with out reviews like this I cannot get any better. Sorry to disappoint you, but glad you got it all taken care of. Thank you again!

01/24/2019

Michael S.

Very responsive from the initial call-back to the inspection. The inspectors provided many options and gave several recommendations. Once I agreed to have the water heater replaced, the inspectors left and indicated that the install technicians would be over to perform the work. The installers arrived within an hour or so and replaced the water heater. They did excellent work and upgraded a few connections in the process. I would recommend this company for plumbing work.

Description of Work
Gas Water Heater Needed Replacement

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

Thank you for the review, we really appreciate you doing business with Plumbing Masters!

01/16/2019

Tom P.

They wanted nearly $2,000 for what I was looking to do. They were very sure they were the cheapest around and they were even cheaper than what they usually would charge. After other estimates, it was clear they were well overpriced. Lowest one I received was $1,200

Description of Work
Estimate from converting a shower-only plumbing back to tub/shower

Work Completed On 01/08/2019

[Member Name Removed], I would like to say thanks for giving us a shot at your project. We wish we could have did the job for you, the important thing is that you found a contractor to get it done at a rate you thought was fair. Thanks again for letting us quote your project.

01/08/2019

Jaimie P.

It went great! Josh was thorough, checked his work to make sure everything worked properly and cleaned up everything.

Description of Work
Replaced reverse osmosis and shower head and fixtures.

Work Completed On 12/28/2018

Thank you for trusting in Josh and Plumbing Masters to get your plumbing issues handled! We appreciate the review and your business.

12/29/2018

Dale T.

I’ve used Plumbing Masters several times and have always been impressed with their level of service. I have no reservations in recomending Plumbing Masters. I especially recommend you ask for Ron Apodaca, his experience and honesty are the ingrediances that make Plumbing Master the Plumbing service I will use again.

Description of Work
Inspect and repair if need of mainline water supply