Plumbing Masters LLC

Arizona: Contractors
05/31/2023

9299 W Olive Ave # 207

Peoria, AZ 85345

Plumbing Masters is a locally owned Plumbing company with 24/7 Emergency Service. From regular maintenance issues to emergency plumbing repairs, you can count on the Plumbing Masters to provide you with fast, affordable, and honest service. TECHNICIANS YOU CAN TRUST When you hire Plumbing Masters for any plumber repair – no matter how big or how small – you can be confident that we’ll do the job right the first time. Our licensed and trained technicians take pride in the work they perform for each and every customer. They work in a timely, efficient manner while still attending to even the smallest details, so that each job when completed, meets our highest standards of excellence. We’re confident that you’ll be impressed with the expertise of our technicians and the care that they put into each job SIMPLE, STRAIGHTFORWARD PRICING We uphold a policy of being upfront and honest with all of our customers. We extend that policy into every aspect of our business – including our pricing. We don’t want you to be caught off guard by unexpected fees or charges, so we’re upfront about everything from the moment we sit down to talk with you. Each home plumber with our company will outline the work needed to complete your project along with the cost of each action. It’s a simple, straightforward process. If a needed repair seems financially out-of-scope, we can work with you to set up affordable financing options. WE RESPECT YOUR HOME AND BUSINESS When you invite a plumber, electrician, or any other service professional into your home or business, you expect that person to treat your property with respect. Unfortunately, not all service professionals take the time and effort to clean up after completing their job. When you work with our company, you don’t have to worry about having a mess around your home or business. Our plumbing experts make sure to leave the area where they worked in good condition, so you don’t have a mess to clean up after they leave....

4.4

4.1

plumbers (292)water heaters (49)drain cleaning (34)water softeners (6)drain pipe installation (3)sewer cleaning (1)gas leak repair (1)HVAC Companies (39)dryer vent cleaning (1)home remodeling (1)small appliance repair (1)

08/22/2021

They had a promo offer for clearing a clog. They charged more and never called to approve the charge. Then they told us it’s not a clog drain but a collapsed cast iron sewer line and pushed those repairs. I called the office multiple times to get talk to the project manager and they had the actual plumber call me back who was pretty hostile. I attempted to talk with the manager again but they neve...

Description of Work
Clogged Sink Drain

Work Completed On 09/15/2020

03/27/2021

We were very happy with Plumbing Masters LLC! They have work done professionally and quickly. We recommend their services.

Description of Work
DRAIN SPECIAL

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 03/28/2021

01/19/2021

they called day of service to reconfirm appointment time, my phone was in another part the the house and I returned the call within 6 minutes and they told me since I didn't answer the phone, they cancelled the service call and reassigned the plumber to another job.

Description of Work
repair leak 2 outside faucets

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Work Completed On 01/19/2021

09/18/2020

Response time was excellent as was the quality of work.. Plumber who did the repair was friendly and efficient. Cost was high but most plumbing costs are high.

Description of Work
Locate and repair in wall water leak.

Work Completed On 09/03/2020

06/25/2020

Told me they couldn’t do the work. Ended up doing it myself. Bad business

Description of Work
Pipe repair

Category drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/25/2020

[Member Name Removed], First off I am sorry that you feel like we we were not here to help you. I could be wrong but we have looked in our system and we have never been to your home. You submitted the request online and we called you back and left a message to try and call us back. So, i do not believe we have ever actually spoke with you on the phone or in person. I am not sure how you came to th...

05/16/2020

They were professional and did a great job. I would hire them again and recommend them.

Description of Work
repair drain leak

Category plumbing,small appliance repair,drain cleaning

Work Completed On 05/12/2020

03/06/2020

The tech didn’t know how to add a simple shower head, he went to the truck to “call his boss” for 20min and came back and said he couldn’t quote me that day but I would get a call the next day. They called me 2 weeks later to say they finally had a quote for me.

Description of Work
Add a shower head

Category plumbing,home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/22/2020

We would like to apologize for taking so long on getting the quote to you. The plumber that was out to your home that day was having some issues and was not able to do the job. We are truly sorry for wasting your time and not getting the estimate back to you faster. I know this does not help because it has already passed but this is not the way we do business and not the way I want my business por...

02/26/2020

Plumbing Masters is top notch! They are affordable and have excellent customer service. They start by sending a text with a picture of the serviceman on his way to my home, red door mat with shoe slippers protection, including a spotless detailed cleanup! Flexible, friendly, knowledgeable service every time... we'll never call anyone else for our plumbing needs!!! Thank you Matt and Plumbing Maste...

Description of Work
Two bathroom toilets running intermittently.

Work Completed On 02/25/2020

Thank you for the great review, my team will be thrilled to see another A Rating! We appreciate your trust in our employees!

09/16/2019

it just went okay the entire time they were trying to upsell and saying if we didn't accept the upsell the work may not be able to be done properly and the property would be a risk for severe water damage

Description of Work
the water pressure needed to be corrected and 3 toilets had issues as well

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

I would like to apologize for our tech leaving you feeling like we were just trying to up sell you. Sometimes we can be passionate to a fault and come across this way when we see something that needs to be done. I am not saying this is the case at your home. I will get with my technician and go over this review and give him the coaching that is needed based on your experience! We really want to he...

07/10/2019

They were supposed to come 7-10. Didn't hear from them. When got there said cost $650 instead of $489 quoted. Then talked us out of RO for whole house system. We found a local person, ordered our own for $189 and he charged $150 to install.

Description of Work
RO reverse osmosis system

Work Completed On 07/09/2019

Servicios de Fontaneria, BioLine, Garbage disposals, Faucets, Sinks, Recirculating pumps, Clogged Toilet, Drain Repair, Gas Lines, Home Repiping, Hydro-Jetting, Installations, Leak Detections, Outside Faucet Repair, Phoenix Drain Cleaning, Water pressure concerns, Slow drains, Whole home water filtration, Reverse Osmosis, Water heater repair, Water heater replacement. All things Plumbing inside or out!

Refrigerators, ovens, stoves, microwaves & washing machines.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available