A clogged kitchen sink can be caused by a number of things, including grease, coffee grounds, and random objects. This article provides the most common reasons a kitchen sink and pipes get stopped up—and steps you can take to remedy the situation.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Somerton, AZ
There are 6 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Somerton
- Westar Plumbing Services LLCEverything went very smoothly. They quickly came and changed out the water heater with a new one. Very reasonably priced.
- Mission Plumbing LLCThis was my first experience with MP. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. They were honest in their assessment of what I needed/wanted compared to what I could have. MP's owner was out in town so David called him with the specifications of what I needed. I gave him a realistic budget and asked him to call if the parts went above that. He did which allowed me to approve the expenditure. I was pleased that MP understood my wish not to 'cheap-out' on the price. They were friendly, yet, very professional. I felt very safe having them in my home read less
- Mission Plumbing LLCWas told the plumber would be there at 3. Got there closer to three thirty. The plumber was able to clear the clog with in a half hour of arrival.. The plumber was friendly. And fast.
- Mission Plumbing LLCIn the early evening after closing on 09-27-2018 my toliet tank gasket failed allowing with each flush to run water on the floor from the time I made the intial call to report this, including call back with estimated time of arrival and getting it fixed not more than a hour and the repairman had it fixed and on his way. Very friendly repairman and suggested what we could do to prevent this from happening again. Many thanks to him and his business,definetly will rely on them on anymore issues that crop up. I expected to pay after closing price cause we have only one toliet read less
- Mission Plumbing LLCThe work performed by Mission Plumbing (David Chavoya) was phenomenal service. His professional, timely and efficient service is exactly why I chose Mission Plumbing. The ratings are accurate and reflect the great service customers receive from this excellent company. I will use them agan in the future for other plumbing needs. Thanks for the great service read less
- Mission Plumbing LLCThis company puts their customers first, very courteous office staff and field techs, on time the techs call before appointment to verify time. They explained the repair and got the problem resolved very quickly headache free repair. Highly recommend this company!!
- Mission Plumbing LLCExtremely quick response and excellent work. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone in Yuma looking for a plumber.
- Mission Plumbing LLCPrompt and courteous service. Appliance was lower in price than we had expected and solved our hard water problems. Dishes now come out 'sparkling' as promised. We couldn't be happier with the unit and dealer.
- Mission Plumbing LLCI called them on Thursday evening, Jan. 31, left a message, and they returned my call later that evening. We discussed the details and the fact that is was NOT an emergency repair (which they offered) and that they job could wait till Friday or Monday. The work was performed on Monday, Feb. 1, 2013 and the technician consulted with me (at work) every step of the way. Very accurate estimates were provided and the technician provided more services complimentary on minor items for which I could have been charged, but was not charged. He even gave me the Angie's list discount. I was very impressed with not only the quality of the work, but the professionalism and courtesies displayed. I would, and will, definitely use them, and recommend them, again when the need arises read less
- Mission Plumbing LLCFantastic!!! I love this company-- they are always fair and the work is exceptional!! I will use them for all my plumbing business.
Plumbers in Somerton
- Recent Review:EZL Roofing provides top work and service. My home had water damage due to improper install by original builders. I had a few companies come by to quote but EZL Roofing just gave me the confidence I needed. Fernando and Ernesto Zavala are very knowledgeable they arrived the same day I called, their inspection was very detailed. Their workers arrived In the time that was set, they are quality craftsman, clean and respectful. They removed all my damaged plywood, precisely cut my overhang to my desired measurement and installed new fascia board throughout my home. Removed all the old gravel roofing and installed new shingles all while providing a professional and clean job. I recommend EZL Roofing if you want Quality work and a peace of mind. Thank you EZL Roofing read lessCrystal R.
- Business Description:Vortex Filtration is a well water storage tank filtration system. "WE DONOT SERVICE WELLS & PUMPS, WE ADD FILTERATION TO WELLS & PUMPS, TO CLEAN WATER AND STORAGE TANKS, ALLOWING YOUR WATER TO BE CLEANER THAN A SWIMMING POOL!". Our systems go into storage tanks with a minimum of 2,000 gallons and up. If you are having trouble with clogged filters, dirty water, water heater problems, iron and mineral stains in your toilets and other well water storage tank issues, call us to see what we can.. read lessRecent Review:They were great! Our well water is usable and this is the best system out there!Cassandra I.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommended read lessWalter L.
- Business Description:Residential and commercial plumbing. Service, repair, new construction. Emergency calls, available 24/7Recent Review:The service man was very polite and knowledgeable. I will definitely use them again.Claudia S.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for Snowbirds read lessRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them again read lessJorge S.
- Business Description:We have been in business since 2005. We have over 45 years of combined plumbing experience.Recent Review:When I called, i was told they were closed due to MLK dayLoren L.
- Business Description:Landmark Home Warranty is a publicly held company committed to offering the highest level of service for all of your home warranty needs.Recent Review:I apologies for providing long review, but PLEASE read once if you want to save money and most importantly mantel stress and tortured by Landmark. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF A MENTAL STRESS AND TORTURED BY LANDMARK. Terrible company. Terrible customer service. Terrible process they have. (They cheat customers). They don’t care for fixing issues quickly. My A/C is down from 06/17/2021 till today 07/16/2021 (almost a month and not fixed yet and don’t know when it will be). By the way the issue can be fixed within 24 hours by any HVAC contractor if you hire them outside of Landmark warranty. So here the story… 1- Blower wheel of our A/C broke on 06/17/2021. We created a service request with Landmark. 2- Contractor took 2 days. He came on 06/19/2021 and took pictures of broken part. Told us that he will submit these pictures to Landmark for review to check if it is covered or not in warranty. Landmark will order the part if it is covered. 3- Landmark took 11 days (06/19 to 06/30) to review the pictures and to place the order for broken part. On 06/30/2021 they placed order only because I kept calling them for follow-up every other day between 06/17th and 06/30th. Landmark told me that they ordered the part from manufacturer (Carrier) and they don’t know when part will arrive. 4- I kept calling Landmark for next 13 days to get the status of ordered part, but no customer representative can give me clear answer. 5- When I called Landmark on 07/13/2021, customer representative told me that now part is available at local Carrier store and local Carrier store will call contractor to pick up the part. But not ETA. 6- Today is 07/16/2021 (3 days after part is available at local Carrier store), still no words from contractor to schedule the repair. So, I called Landmark again and customer representative told me they don’t know when it will be fixed. ----- BOTTOM LINE ---- 1- Tomorrow will be 1-month anniversary of my broken A/C. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service? NO. 2- During this month, I called other two local HVAC contractors to check if they have part available and when they can fix it. Both told me that they can come and fix next day. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service and wait for month to NOT get thing fixed when you can get it fix sooner? NO. 3- During this month, I made at least 15 calls to Landmark for follow-up and status check to make sure that things are moving. I also had an opportunity to talk with supervisor once. But unfortunately, his attitude was like THIS IS WHAT IT IS. You have to leave with it instead of helping to escalate issue. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for this type of customer service? NO. 4- Most of all, we have gone thru **** dealing with Landmark. It felt like we are paying them to get tortured. So, is it worth to pay Landmark for warranty service to get tortured? DEFINETLY NO read lessAshit S.
- Business Description:ETR Laboratories in an analytic laboratory with a broad range of commercial, industrial and individual clients. We provide analytic services using a wide variety of scientific methods including GC/MS, IC/MS, GIR, NMR and SEM equipment. We can do particle analysis, organic and inorganic chemical analysis and micro analysis on biological and other materials. Private water analysis is our specialty. Award winning. Additional DBA - Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories Inc, ETR Labs, ETR .. read less
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
- Business Description:Specializing in Residential New Construction & Custom Homes Custom Homes-Residential. Saguaro Plumbing has been working with local contractors & home builders in the Yuma, San Luis, Welton and Tacna areas for 30 years. Call us for: Complete plumbing systems Underground Poly Etholene gas piping Tankless Water Heaters UPONOR / Pex Fire sprinkler system Re-Piping / Remodels Licensed for Solar Water Heating Call for Estimate or information read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The toilet is one area of the house that everyone notices when it stops working. Using this guide, you’ll learn whether you should replace or repair your toilet, based on several key signs such as age, leaks, and frequent repairs.
PEX plumbing may leach contaminants into the tap water of your home, but more studies are needed to determine if PEX is safe for drinking water. Here’s what we know about PEX pipes and how they compare to other forms of household plumbing.
Find Plumbers in
- San Luis
- Martinez Lake
- El Centro
Plumbers in Somerton
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- D. C. Plumbing, LLC1102 S 5th Ave .
- D. C. Plumbing, LLC
- Eliminator Plumbing3219 E. 33rd Place
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
- EZL Roofing LLCPO Box 245
- Eliminator Plumbing
- Father And Son Services17824 S. Ave 3 3/4 E
- Father And Son Services
- Mission Plumbing LLCP.O. Box 1814
- Mission Plumbing LLC
- Robert's Mobile RV service13299 e 49th st
- Robert's Mobile RV service
- Tap That Water CompanyPO Box 7024
- Tap That Water Company
- Vortex Filtration Inc2981 W Lincoln St #201
- Vortex Filtration Inc