American Roof Repair-AZ

Founded 1999 • With Angi since August 2009

Currently servicing Cave Creek, Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Ahwatukee-Foothills, Arcadia, Biltmore, Desert Ridge, Paradise, Chandler, Gilbert, Queen Creek, Sun Lakes, and Tempe. Free Estimates! American Roof Repair AZ specializes in roof repairs on Tiles - Flats - Shingles - Foam - Coatings - Sealants for under a thousand dollars. I do all work myself - there will be no $8 an hr. employees repairing your roof after the salesman leaves nor a foreman staffed with inexperienced personnel to reduce company costs. This company was built on a simple premise “while I understand that most of my customers aren’t roofers, given a good understanding of the problem, the homeowner will make good choices based on what is good for them”. Given this premise I try to explain the existing condition of your roof in layman's terms so; you can understand what the problem is, what caused it, and what options you have to fix it properly. All work comes with a 2 to 5 year warranty & a Yearly Check up if wanted for only $25 a year (initial inspection is Free). The Yearly Check up helps home owners in two very important ways: First, it provides a follow up inspection to ensure previous repair work is still functioning properly & as intended. Second, it provides the home owner with important info about any other areas of their roof that should be addressed in the future and a corresponding timetable for repairs. This will allow the homeowner time to budget for them (if any are needed). This simple premise has earned American Roof Repair AZ an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Hope you find this simple and straight forward way of doing business a breath of fresh air and give us a try. Thanks & good luck, John ....

Bros power washing

Bros power washing

Specializing in power washing! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Bros power washing on Angi

03/28/2021

I had John come out to evaluate our 21yr old tile roof to determine if we needed it replaced or if some maintenance could see us through another few years. He did a complete evaluation including taking pictures of the problem area and gave me a very complete explanation/estimate of what needed to be done. We ended up needing repairs in 2 areas of our tile roof and on our 2 flat patio roofs, as wel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile and flat roof repair

08/31/2020

John responded quickly after the storm repair for which I called him. The cost was reasonable and the work done quickly and correctly. I have used John on a least 3 occasions now and have received great work at a good cost. I highly recommend John and ARR.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced tiles from wind damage

08/14/2020

John found the leak at the skylight. He repaired the roof, corrected errors made by an earlier roofer and replaced the skylight. In the other area he removed the tiles, repaired the underlayment, found and replaced corner tiles and used cement to ensure they stayed in place. I have been using John since the '90s and remain very satisfied with his work. You won't go wrong choosing him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
There was a leak near the skylight and another area had broken tiles and rat damage

CATEGORY roofing,skylights,woodworking

05/18/2020

Excellent. John performed a thorough inspection of the problem area of the roof, and described in detail his analysis. He performed the work timely and efficiently, and would appear to have covered the bases. We won't know for sure until the monsoon if the repairs worked, but I have a high degree of confidence that the problem has been solved.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a stubborn roof leak

03/24/2020

John provided a reasonable estimate and thorough explanation of the job that would be performed. He also showed me pictures of the issue. He kept his word and showed up to do the job when he said he would. I am pleased with the service he provided and the honesty. I will definitely refer John and keep him in mind to look at the roof when purchasing a new home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Repair

CATEGORY roofing

Roof repairs & replacements. Tile, flat, & shingle roofs. Foam. Coatings. Sealants. Skylights. Waterproofing. Valleys. Fireplaces. Scuppers. Parapet walls. Leak detection.