Fences come in a variety of materials and serve many purposes in a garden. Discover some inspirational garden fence ideas to elevate your outdoor space.
Get matched with top fence companies in Prescott Valley, AZ
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Prescott Valley
- Pro Fence SolutionsTrue professionals & such nice people to work with! Everything was top-notch! I have a more beautiful fence than imagined and it was worth every cent!
- Oak Wrench, LLCGreat! ARRIVED ON TIME EVERY TIME! I have been looking for a reliable handyman for over 3 YEARS. Jake is The Man. He communicates well, cleans up after the job, is extremely polite, goes the extra mile , explains what needs to be done in layman's terms, lets me choose the materials and quality of repair that fits my budget (temporary, permenent, or to infinity and beyond!). Jake, Chad, Jeremy, Will, all of his crew are wonderful to have on the job. I felt very safe and comfortable having them in my home. A+, 5-Star, Outstanding Company
- Moloney Construction LLCFergal Moloney and his team are EXCELLENT! They did a tremendous job, and we are very pleased. I would highly recommend Moloney Construction for any building or renovation project.
- Tri-city FenceWe contacted Tri-City Fence based on the reviews of Angies's List and were very satisfied. We experienced some wind damage to our wooden fence where several panels had blown down. The owner came out and inspected the damage and told us what he felt it needed to both repair and make sure the damage did not occur again. With our approval, he replaced the missing panels along with a few damaged boards and then screwed in the entire fence using the appropriate length screws as the fence had been stapled when originally constructed. He strengthened the entire length of fencing and repaired all of the damage. Now the fence is secure and should withstand any future storms. He was punctual, professional and did only what was needed. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again
- Yavapai Fence CompanyThey were absolutely wonderful, and I would rate them as excellent. They did beautiful work, they were very professional, and their price was reasonable.
- Tri-city FenceRoger (owner) was very prompt for the consultation appointment with my husband. He listened carefully to what my husband wanted and made a couple of suggestions for a drive through gate we hadn't thought of (but have used since and are glad it is there). The job was finished in 2 weeks from the start time. Even though it wasn't quite finished when we brought our dogs over for the first time (we were moving from NV) , Roger secured the fence to be safe for the dogs and finished later the same weekend. We were very pleased with every aspect of out experience with Tri-City Fence and highly recommend them
- S & J HOME IMPROVEMENT INCThey called me back right away to schedule a n appointment. Scheduled the install the same week.The Intaller was on time and completed the job quickly and professionally. The new dooor looks great and works perfectly. I would use them again and would recomend them to anyone needing small improvements
- PRESCOTT FENCE COThey were very good. We talked about the different kinds of fencing and what we wanted. They took measurements and gave us an estimate and told us how long it would take to do the work. We tried to get other estimates but they didn't call back and come out. They were good and we had no complaints. We looked at a job they had done in the neighborhood and talked to that guy and he liked what they had done. It took a couple of days to put the fence up. They did a good job and it was pretty much exactly what we wanted. We didn't have a single complaint. We were very pleased and would recommend them. The price was very reasonable for what we got. They called back to make sure that everything was right. They were delayed but he called to tell us that they were working on something else
- PRESCOTT FENCE COViewed area and made drawings of work : submitted written bid, arrived promptly, were very friendly and nice. Went to work right away and finished the job in less than a day. Quality work and left the work site neat and cleaned up. We are very pleased.
- Tri-city FenceRoger is the best. On time, good price, job was done right. We used him for a small job prior. He is such a nice man and his crew worked their tails off. Thanks Roger!
Fencing Contractors in Prescott Valley
- Business Description:Yavapai Landscaping is a full service landscaping company that offers design, installation, and maintenance services throughout Yavapai County and Arizona.Recent Review:Excellent work from start to finish!Winona N.
- Business Description:New Life Landscapes Inc is a BBB A+ rated & accredited business and has been in business in the Prescott area since 2004. New Life Landscapes has a long list of satisfied customers. New Life Landscapes is serving the Prescott, Prescott Valley, Chino Valley & Dewey, Arizona areas. Our staff at New Life Landscapes will see your residential landscape project through from the initial consultation through the installation process with efficiency and professionalism. We do paved areas, rock scapes,..Recent Review:Can't say enough about Grant and New Life Landscapes. From start to finish, everything was impeccable. When we first had Grant over for an estimate, he was attentive, provided some design ideas, and even offered suggestions on how to save some money. Not many companies would offer that. They came in much less than other bids I received, but their work did not reflect it. They were booked, so our project started about a month after our initial meeting, but they started on the date they said they would and completed on time. The crew assigned to our project were professional, friendly, and hard working. Grant even met with us to help pick out our plants/shrubs for our yard and provided info on which plants grow best and how they ultimately would look. Fantastic owner and company that went above and beyond. I've recommended them to all my neighbors and will definitely use them should I ever require landscaping in the futureJoseph V.
- Business Description:Moloney Construction LLC has been serving Yavapai county since 2012. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and also EPA Certified. We are acting members of Yavapai County Contractors Association and BBB. All of our subcontractors are licensed, bonded, and insured. We cover all of our work with a 2 year warrantyRecent Review:It’s the most incredible porch ever. Perfect in every way! Fergal has a real talent for building and a great eye for design. People walk by every day and tell us how beautiful our porch looks. Also he did a major remodel of our bathroom 5 years ago, it’s still the most loved room in our house :Kristen S.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business and believe that our customers should receive nothing but the best service. We believe that when using our service, you will "Experience the Difference". We offer nothing short of Excellence. We will give all Angie's list referrals a 10% discount. We accept major credit cards for your home improvement needs. FREE ESTIMATES. In order to offer our customers the best service guaranteed, we only do one job at a time. This allows us to focus strictly on your needs wh..Recent Review:We couldn’t have been more pleased with B&M Painting! From the day Jason came to give us an estimate to the day the crew finished the job, they were professional, hard-working, attentive to detail, very good at communicating throughout the job and were very friendly. There is always more to a job than it seems on the surface. I trusted the advice they gave and am glad I did. Having your house painted is a big deal. I would recommend B&M to EVERYONE. And I will! They aren’t the cheapest, but I've never found cheapest to be the best. They were on time, did great work and were absolutely worth every penny. They brought a crew with enough hands to get the work done quickly and they didn’t cut any corners. High quality work and our complete satisfaction, down to the very last detail, were clearly their top priorities. They exceeded our expectations! We're extremely happy we chose B&M Painting, IncKelly W.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:Pet Playgrounds installed a 6 foot fence in our backyard to create a safe play area for our dogs. The work was done quickly, the price was reasonable, and the fence has held up well to all kinds of weather. It is by far the best fence we have ever had, and I feel better knowing that when the dogs go outside, they are safe and secureERIC M.
- Business Description:I run this business with my sons. We generally bid jobs out so the customer knows about how much it will cost, but we do work by the hour as well with the rate depending on the type of work done.Recent Review:Brad and his helpers arrived on time, worked hard, did a good job. The fee was reasonable.Darrell L.
- Business Description:Prescott Fence company has been in business since 1993. We do all types of fencing and gate operators.Recent Review:They were months late. I was post- op hip surgery. I had to keep calling after paying $4,000.00. Threatened to cancel service and get refund. Then they came. My complaint is after one year. I am noticing sections of fence opening up🤔! Their SCREWS ARE SCARCE OR BROKEN OFF IN BRACKETS😠I have submitted pics. Plus their nails Re pulling out of planks. I WOULD BE EMBARRASSED TO OWN THIS COMPANY. CRAP JOB😔�Elizabeth P.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Jami DixonRecent Review:Original rain gutter was removed and cleaned of debris. Fascia was replaced and painted with the paint I provided and original rain gutter was replaced. Looks good as new. I was contacted promptly and job was professionally. Entrances into my roof were resealed as well. All for a very fair priceBrett T.
- Business Description:We are a Family Owned, Female Operated Company of over 15 yrs. We are a Low to High Income based company that provides Inexpensive, QUALITY work. You will deal with one person from the beginning to the end of your job, thats me, Tamara Holliman Ritchie! Though I may call in helpers for large scale jobs (I am just a girl!), I PROMISE they will be persons I have trusted for YEARS if not just family. I will ALWAYS offer you references and you will ALWAYS have a 5 year guarantee of my workRecent Review:I've used her several times... She is the best in the business. Very creative (if you're not) with design and a perfectionist! Pricing is very fair and you get fabulous resultsdMary C.
- Business Description:20+ years Construction/Master Carpenter experience. 7+ years in one of a kind custom Treehouse's with slides, rock walls, ziplines, bucket pulls, trap doors, etc. Custom Sheds and furniture. Custom wood tables to custom porch swings. We accept all major credit cards and Pay-Pal. $200 Consultation fee (goes towards project)
Deals in Prescott Valley for Fencing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Winter is a great time to install a fence as it can save you money and preserve your landscaping. Here’s everything you need to know about installing a fence in winter, plus tips for completing the project safely and efficiently.
Find fence companies in
- Chino Valley
- Skull Valley
- Spring Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Black Canyon City
- Ash Fork
- Munds Park
- Happy Jack
fence companies in Prescott Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A New Look RestorationP.O. Box 1044
- Abuzz Construction Services, LLC1477 W Horseshoe Bend Dr
Camp Verde, Arizona
- All About Fencing710 Porcupine Dr.
Chino Valley, Arizona
- All American Handyman & Plumber8039 E Tranquil Blvd
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Angelsun Landscape ServicesP.O. Box 12166
- Atkins Construction7378 N. Brilliant Sky Way
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- A New Look Restoration
- Equal 3 Ranch Services35492 Fm 521 Rd
- Equal 3 Ranch Services
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC11035 Diana Estates Dr., South
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC
- Invisible Fence of Northern ArizonaPO Box 3407
- Invisible Fence of Northern Arizona
- Oak Wrench, LLCP O Box 269
Skull Valley, Arizona
- Oak Wrench, LLC
- Schuck Component Systems390 S State Rte 69
- Sinnot's SolutionsPO Box 321
- Southern Arizona Welding LLC7397 Melissa Ln
Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Southwest Custom Finish1042 Willow Creek Rd Unit A101-428
- Steve Morgan Landscape Architecture1885 N Arrowhead Dr
- STIDHAM CONSTRUCTION INC850 W Damion Loop
Chino Valley, Arizona
- Schuck Component Systems
- Yavapai Landscaping303 East Gurley Street, 407
- Yavapai Landscaping