If your cedar fence has seen better days, a once-over with a pressure washer and a fresh stain job can have it looking good as new. Find out all the necessary steps and considerations for cleaning your cedarwood fence here.
Get matched with top fence contractors in Chino Valley, AZ
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Installation Contractor Reviews in Chino Valley
- Pro Fence SolutionsTrue professionals & such nice people to work with! Everything was top-notch! I have a more beautiful fence than imagined and it was worth every cent!
- Baker's Dozen Construction CompanyI have been using him for at least 10 years. He's a licensed contractor and he can do anything. He also does maintenance for me. He's excellent. He's the kind of guy that you can leave alone in the house while you go shopping.
- PRESCOTT FENCE COThe whole process took longer than we had hoped but no fault was due Prescott Fence. Craig showed up on time for the first estimate. He was very professional and courteous. He provided a detailed cost estimate within a few days and we evaluated his estimate along with 3 other companies. They were not the cheapest but we considered more than just cost in our evaluation. Their estimate by far provided the most detail of the 4 companies. Craig answered my numerous questions in a timely manner and even gave us an address to see their work which we loved. We then contracted with them and got HOA approval and a county permit. Once those were received, the fence was started within 2 weeks and finished about 10 days later after a slight delay on their part. The fence is wonderful, well-installed and attractive, and we are looking forward to finding a good landscaper now
- Tri-city FenceWe contacted Tri-City Fence based on the reviews of Angies's List and were very satisfied. We experienced some wind damage to our wooden fence where several panels had blown down. The owner came out and inspected the damage and told us what he felt it needed to both repair and make sure the damage did not occur again. With our approval, he replaced the missing panels along with a few damaged boards and then screwed in the entire fence using the appropriate length screws as the fence had been stapled when originally constructed. He strengthened the entire length of fencing and repaired all of the damage. Now the fence is secure and should withstand any future storms. He was punctual, professional and did only what was needed. I would definitely recommend this company and use them again
- Yavapai Fence CompanyThey were absolutely wonderful, and I would rate them as excellent. They did beautiful work, they were very professional, and their price was reasonable.
- Tri-city FenceRoger personally came out to ascertain what we wanted done and gave us an estimate for the work to be performed. Roger built the 6 foot wall, stuccoed all surfaces with the color matching our house. He installed a wrought iron gate with synthetic wood inserts. His work is flawless. We have lived with this wall for over 1 1/2 years and are as happy now with Rogers work as we were the day he completed it. There was a minimum of disruption as a result of Rogers work. We have received many compliments from our neighbors regarding the wall he built. His price was reasonable. We have been remiss in not posting this review earlier and our apologies go out to Roger for this. We would would recommend his company to anyone contemplating masonry work of this type
- Moloney Construction LLCFergal Moloney and his team are EXCELLENT! They did a tremendous job, and we are very pleased. I would highly recommend Moloney Construction for any building or renovation project.
- Tri-city FenceRoger (owner) was very prompt for the consultation appointment with my husband. He listened carefully to what my husband wanted and made a couple of suggestions for a drive through gate we hadn't thought of (but have used since and are glad it is there). The job was finished in 2 weeks from the start time. Even though it wasn't quite finished when we brought our dogs over for the first time (we were moving from NV) , Roger secured the fence to be safe for the dogs and finished later the same weekend. We were very pleased with every aspect of out experience with Tri-City Fence and highly recommend them
- PRESCOTT FENCE COViewed area and made drawings of work : submitted written bid, arrived promptly, were very friendly and nice. Went to work right away and finished the job in less than a day. Quality work and left the work site neat and cleaned up. We are very pleased.
- Professional FenceWe received at least three different quotes. Professional Fencing came highly recommended and they provided the best estimates. They could start work right away. This crew was extremely flexible, adjusting for an easement that the municipality identified after the permit was applied for and adjusting for changes a neighbor wanted (we were enhancing a shared fence). They did both things without any negative impact to schedule or cost. The team was punctual, friendly and professional. We are very impressed with the end product and will hire them again if needed
Last update on October 9, 2021
Fence Contractors in Chino Valley, AZ
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fence installation articles
Looking for a fencing solution that won't break the bank? This guide breaks down how to install low-cost chain link fencing in 8 simple, DIY-friendly steps.
You have the right to feel safe in your backyard. If your home is easily visible from the road or a neighbor’s property, consider these privacy fence ideas.
Find fence companies in
- Prescott Valley,
- Skull Valley,
- Ash Fork,
- Spring Valley,
- Cordes Lakes,
- Camp Verde,
- Lake Montezuma,
Fence Companies in Chino Valley, AZ
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Equal 3 Ranch Services35492 Fm 521 Rd
Brazoria, Texas 77422
- Equal 3 Ranch Services
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC11035 Diana Estates Dr., South
Wilmer, Alabama 36587
- Fantasy Flooring and Tile Design LLC
- Granite Basin Roofing Inc1011 E. Commerce Suite E
Prescott, Arizona 86305
- Granite Basin Roofing Inc
- Jeff's Landscaping & Yard Service1720 Kaibab Loop
Prescott, Arizona 86303
- Jeff's Landscaping & Yard Service
- Moloney Construction LLC234 Whitney St
Prescott, Arizona 86305
- Moloney Construction LLC
- New Life Landscapes Inc8815 E Spurr Ln
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86315
- New Life Landscapes Inc
- Oak Wrench, LLCP O Box 269
Skull Valley, Arizona 86338
- Oak Wrench, LLC
- Yavapai Landscaping303 East Gurley Street, 407
Prescott, Arizona 86301
- Yavapai Landscaping
Fencing contractors that service Chino Valley
How much does it cost to install a fence?
Answer: The average cost to install a fence is $2,600. A variety of factors will impact the overall cost of fencing installation, such as the length of the fence, the materials you choose, and local labor costs. Fencing projects using the lowest cost materials and with lower labor costs can cost as little as $1 to $6 per linear foot, while projects using the highest cost materials and with higher labor costs may be as high as $15 to $45.
Do I need a permit to build a fence around a yard?
Answer: Whether you’ll need a permit to build a fence around your yard will depend on your city or county's local codes. Many metropolitan and suburban areas require a permit to install most fencing, but they may not for fences situated behind a house as opposed to in front of it or fences that don’t run within a certain distance of the road. To find out if you’ll need a permit to fence your yard, reach out directly to your local government office.
What is the cheapest fence to install?
Answer: The cheapest fencing to install is chain-link fencing. Chain-link fencing is typically cheaper than other fence types because the materials cost less, and installation is generally quicker and easier than other options. Chain-link fencing is affordable, easy to install, and low maintenance. However, it’s usually considered less secure than other options and doesn’t increase resale value as much as fences made of different materials.
Is a wood or vinyl fence cheaper?
Answer: Wood fences are generally cheaper than the cost of vinyl fences. While the cost of materials for wood and vinyl fences is usually very similar, the labor cost associated with installing a vinyl fence is higher. Wood fencing is also easier to install than vinyl fencing, making it possible to save money by making wood fence installation a DIY project. It’s also possible to DIY install a vinyl fence.
What is the life expectancy of a vinyl fence?
Answer: Vinyl fencing can be expected to last between 10 and 30 years. Vinyl fencing is generally low maintenance, but proper care will ensure it lasts as long as possible. Its long life span and high return on investment make vinyl fencing a popular option for many homeowners.
What type of fence adds to the property value?
Answer: Installing quality fencing, no matter the fence type, will generally add value to your property. In general, fences made of longer-lasting, lower-maintenance, and more attractive materials—like wrought-iron, composite, or vinyl—add more value to a property than fences made of lower-cost or less attractive materials, like chain-link. To ensure your fencing adds as much value to your home as possible, be sure it’s properly permitted, approved by your homeowners association (if you have one), and installed properly.