If the refrigerator in your new home doesn’t fit, or you have a strong attachment to your current one, you’ll need a strategy for shipping it safely. Here’s how to properly ship a refrigerator and tips for avoiding hits and dings along the way.
Get matched with top moving companies in Prescott Valley, AZ
There are 13 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Prescott Valley
- Diverse Moving SolutionsThey were absolutely amazing. So professional and hardworking. I am definitely referring them to others. 1 out of 5-I would give them a 6! Thanks again Juan, Lynn. Jay and Axel. So happy we found you!😀✔️
- Reliable Delivery LLCReliable Delivery was recommended to us from friends who had hired them to salvage a bad move from another company, when they moved from San Diego to Arizona. And we're so glad they did! We were also making the same move with a fairly large household. The entire team - Dan, Juan, George, and Collin, and the in-house team, all exceeded our expectations. We got expert packing advice from Dan, which we took, and they even helped us find ways to save money by doing some things ourselves. They were always on time, extremely professional and friendly, and did an outstanding job with packing, unloading and then reassembling our furniture. Not a single item was broken or damaged and they went out of their way to ensure that we got everything setup right where we wanted it - even after we changed our minds. My wife and I can wholeheartedly recommend this firm for any of your moving needs. Thank you Reliable Delivery
- Moving APT - Long Distance MoversThey were very fast and efficient. I was very impressed except boxes I had labeled as "Fragile" and " This side up" I found lying on their sides. Fortunately, nothing was broken. I would use them again if I pointed this out beforehand.
- Camelback Moving IncThey have been nice so far with the estimate process which was quick and will be handling a portion of the move for us.
- The Firemen Movers Prescott LLCHorrible. They told us they had a truck but it was a pick up with a 25 ft trailer. We were told we need on trip but it took two. They didn't put the furniture together. I will not recommend them.
- Prescott Billiard and Hot TubsThese guys were on time and very professional. The hot tub is older and had its share of issues but they treated it like it was brand new. They brought foam with them and wrapped it as to not hurt the already aging cabinet. As excited as I am for my new hot tub, it was nice to see the old one go out with such dignity! Thank you for all you did
- Soft Touch Movers LLCIt went very well ... Scott, Daniel, and James showed up on time and carefully wrapped & padded all the furniture, loaded the truck, and went to the new home. Everything was unloaded, unwrapped, and set into place. Nothing was damaged in any way. Wonderful company to work with!
- Jones Moving & StorageIt was nothing short of fantastic. They arrived promptly at 9 finished everything lock stock and barrel by 1215. Despite the heat they didn't take a break or loaf. If I was doing the job myself I could not have done it better.
- Boerman Moving & Storage IncEverything went smooth. One of the best moves I've ever done, and we have moved 15 times, with many state-to-state moves. Driver was on time and loaded the truck expertly. Not one item was damaged upon inspection at delivery. Driver delivered within the allotted delivery window and called me the day before to let me know what time he'd be there. And he was on time once again. This happened to be a particularly hard delivery due to a sloping driveway and 3 floors of stairs. He did an outstanding job! I would definitely recommend this company for any move state-to-state or local
- Folkestad Moving Services LLCMove went great. Everything was moved safely and on a very timely manner. Folkstead was professional and punctual. They did everything we asked.
Movers in Prescott Valley
- Business Description:Moving APT provides long-distance moves, packing and storage. Call Moving APT for the best cross-country moving, at affordable prices.Recent Review:I'm going to start out by saying I'm no stranger to cross country moves (I've moved to Hawaii from Kentucky, Ohio from Hawaii, and Ohio to Florida). I've done it three times and this will be my fourth permanent move. If I could give negative stars I would. The whole point of my post is so someone doesn't have the same thing happen to them as it did me. First I had called several companies for quotes and they gave me the one. Around 1K less than any other company. So I booked with them. It was explained to me my belongings would arrive 14-21 days however, most customers received their home goods closer to 14. We specifically chose a week and half earlier pack date so when I arrived in Vegas my belongings should be shortly behind me. I was fully aware it could take the 21 days total. Move day comes. The movers arrive 4 hours early which was great. They were professional. They did say the gentleman on the phone underestimated my cubic feet however. The price went up by a little over 1K. I was slightly confused to how this could be considering my belongings were in storage units with exact dimensions. However, I went forward as once they are there to pack and I had flown in (I'm a health care first responder working with Covid) I was almost at their mercy as I was on an extremely tight schedule. When the price did go up the moving company told me they had to get preapproval for the new price and would call them. I was assuming "them" was APT. The packing went without a hitch and during that time I was given many papers to fill out. One of which had first delivery date. It was NEVER explained to me by marking a date (because I was told to fill everything out in it's entirety) it would DELAY my move until THAT date. I unknowingly put down the first day that would be best for me which was the day after my arrival to Vegas. I should clarify Moving APT only contracts out moving companies they themselves do not move your belongings. They are what was referenced as a shadow company. So let's fast forward to 11am the original move time. T. Shields called from Moving APT. She was quite surprised the company was already there. She also didn't know they had increased the price. Now my belongings were already on the truck and there was two trips left to have everything moved. The manager on site spoke with her and to my understanding everything was resolved. It was not. T. Shields calls back to inform me her price was also going up as the company gets money as well even though this WAS NOT told to me when I signed the new paperwork. My new cost was 2K total in price. Making a 4K move now a 6K move. She told me I could speak with whom I wanted but she would be calling back to get the rest of the money. Also might I add when she called back she did reduce what the movers had quoted because they over priced their packing materials used. I explained to her in no way was I ever told about this. And I had assumed the phone call earlier was to them. The movers had left at this point and she was surprised they were gone. She told me I should have called to which that was never explained to me and when the manager on-site had called "them" it was not Moving APT but their company. Remember they contract out. So now Ive called for an update to see if my home goods have left the warehouse. I have zero response for over 48 hours despite being told each day I called that I'd have an update by end of the working day. So today I get an update and since I put down October 5 as my first available date my move starts TODAY. So now I'm at the 14-21 day window. I told them again NO ONE explained this to me. To which their reply was well it kinda is what it is. For those of you who don't want to read: 1. Don't pick them. They are poor with communication and my move went up by 2K on pack day. 2. My move dates was completely misquoted and they do not explain anything to you. 3. They contract other moving companies. Find them and book directly with them. It will save you a lot of headacheSarah S.
- Business Description:Movers Direct, llc is a full service moving company. We offer packing service, packing materials, piano movers, local and long distance moves. We specialize in residential and commercial. Movers Direct was voted Best of the Best moving company for 4 consecutive years in Chattanooga, TN. Call today and get your move on the booksRecent Review:EXCELLENT! The process from start to finish was spectacular and highly professional. They packed up our entire home (approx 1500 sq ft) and drove it 2200 miles to our new home, unloaded and helped to set up furniture (bedroom sets etc). Chad and Garrett were very attentive to detail, extremely careful with the packing and unloading, and absolutely trustworthy. USE THEMPATTI A. S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:Here at Family Movers we are motivated to pursue customer satisfaction on a daily basis, if you're not happy neither are we. Our mission is to provide our customers with a remarkable moving experience, one family at a time. We are the M.V.P's (Movers of Valuable Possessions) in the business
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:I was very pleased with the transaction. The setup of the auto pickup was easy with call to National Express Auto Transport. I got an email notification from dispatch letting me know when the car would be picked up at the dealership, and I let the dealership know. I then got the direct phone number for the transporter/driver and setup a time to drop off the car on the date promised. It was door to door service, and I felt that the driver took good care of my car. I was very pleased, and would use them againJorge S.
- Business Description:ADT home security systems are backed by more than 145 years of experience. As the leader in home security, ADT can help you customize a home security system with easy-to-use equipment and special security features to meet your safety needs. We have service centers nationwide that can install an ADT home security system within 24 hours in most areas. Once your home is equipped with our top-of-the-line system, it is connected to a network of ADT Monitoring Centers nationwide which deliver non-..Recent Review:My experience using ADT for a new alarm system was exceptional. Shout out to the service technician who got me all setup and even added an extra door sensor to my package for no additional charge. This kind gesture went a long wayPatrick M.
- Business Description:Welcome to Prescott Billiard and Hot Tubs! Prescott Billiard and Hot Tubs is a family-owned business that has been operating in Prescott, Arizona since 1982. We have over 35 years of experience and counting in the billiard table repair and restoration industry. We are available for the setup and moving of both pool tables and hot tubs. We have the tools and patience to prevent damage to your valuables! Please give us a call so we can schedule an appointment
- Business Description:Save time and money NOW!! CELEBRATING over 15 years in Auto Transport Business!! Giving all Angie's list members $25 off on any auto transportation! Work directly with the owner, Nichole Hilton! Call or text 24 hours @ 310 686 5318. Please know you will have assistance from start to finish and we are aware of how to fulfill all transportation needs!! All insurance is included in the rates we provide. Call 888 318 0080 for any questions. http://www.hiltonautotransport.coRecent Review:It was fantastic - there was some unexpectedness that could of resulted in delays but Nicole was amazing she found us an alternate who did a spectacular job at an amazing price -and Nicole was fantastic at responding to texts and keeping us informed -highly recommenSonia A.
- Business Description:Rambo 121 is a family owned and operated moving, junk removal and hauling service ready to assist with any of your project needs. Fully licensed and insured our professionals are ready to tackle any job big or small. If you need it moved the Rambo team is here to help. Contact us to discuss your next moving project today! (480) 462-845Recent Review:These guys were AMAZING and I don't say that about just anyone. They were on time, hard workers and GREAT people I with the highest level I refer them to EVERYONE!!!Rebecca B.
- Business Description:With over 15 years of professional experience in long distance moving, we are here to make your move as seamless as possible.Recent Review:For something that is so stressful this company really put the effort into making sure this went as smooth as possible. Greg in customer service was great.Ellary H.
Deals in Prescott Valley for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Regularly cleaning your dryer vent can prevent dust, lint, and other debris from building up. That buildup can be dangerous, but so can cleaning the dryer vent yourself. Here’s why it’s best to let a professional do the job.
You’ve amassed quite the collection of valuables, and you’d like to keep it that way. Boxing up delicate items requires a steady hand and a full-proof plan. Use these tips to learn how to pack fragile items for your next move.
Find moving companies in
- Chino Valley
- Skull Valley
- Cordes Lakes
- Spring Valley
- Camp Verde
- Lake Montezuma
- Black Canyon City
- Ash Fork
- Munds Park
- Happy Jack
moving companies in Prescott Valley
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Master Mover LLC3020 W Las Palmaritas Dr
- Aardvark Movers Inc6855 W Frier Dr
- Abuzz Construction Services, LLC1477 W Horseshoe Bend Dr
Camp Verde, Arizona
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Allstar Metro Movers600 W. Hatcher Road
- American Family Insurance700 S Montezuma St
- American Home Movers1930 Village Center Circle Suite #3
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Annette Palmer, Realtor102 W Gurley St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- A Master Mover LLC
- Cnf Moving Service923 Fair St. Lot 4
- Cnf Moving Service
- D&G Professional Brokerage9788 Stover Way
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Donation Movers LLC1826 West Broadway Road Suite 9
- Dynamic D's Dust Busting Service L.L.C.550 Fiesta st apt 9
- Dynamic Movers5401 SW 25th Ct
- D&G Professional Brokerage
- Eyring Movers638 Moore Rd Unit A
Avon Lake, Ohio
- Eyring Movers
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC175 Walnut Ave
Bronx, New York
- Infinity Moving & Storage Inc - NYC
- J.B. Moving & Hauling3210 N 66th St
- J.B. Moving & Hauling
- Leo's Moving3121 W Palm Ln
- Leo's Moving
- Mansion Movers1960 South Ocean Blvd
- Modern Piano Moving992 Highway D
- Montway Auto Transport425 N Martingale Rd Ste 550
- Movers Direct LLC314 Old Hales Gap Rd
- Moving and Transport Services3013 N Constance Dr B
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Moving APT - Long Distance Movers936 Sw 1st Ave., Suite 130
- MOVING AZ LLC 3248 N Hedgewood Dr
Prescott Valley, Arizona
- Mr Movers
- Mansion Movers
- Quick Transfer USA860 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, New York
- Quick Transfer USA
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC11942 Sherman Road
North Hollywood, California
- STONEGATE DESIGNER DELIVERY, INC