Splish Splash Pool Service & Repair

Founded 1984 • With Angi since August 2004

3.9

Splish Splash Pool Service and Repair was established in 1984. we provide the finest pool service and pool repair for homes across the Valley of The Sun. We specialize in All Levels of swimming pool service and repair. Additionally, we do pool draining, pool acid washes, green pool cleanups, pool tile cleaning, pool equipment upgrades and swimming pool new equipment installation. Providing friendly, reliable high quality residential swimming pool service to our customers for a fair and reasonable price. We are licensed by the ROC, bonded and insured for your protection....

Bobcat Pool Care

We specialize in providing the best pool services, maintenance, cleanings, and repairs possible! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

Aqua Shine Pools

Aqua Shine Pool Services include tile cleaning, acid washes, weekly pool cleanings, pool/spa/hot tub repairs, equipment upgrades and installations, ordering supplies and more! Weekly pool cleaning and maintenance, you can count on Aqua Shine Pools for reliable pool care. We pride ourselves in providing the best in pool cleaning and maintenance services. We have expertise in equipment updates and most pool repairs. Aqua Shine Pool Service holds over 100 years combined experience in the pool industry!

Love Pool Care

Love Pool Care is a full-service swimming pool service, repair, renovation, and new pool build company that is available to the entire Valley of the Sun. We're a family-owned company that has grown throughout the years by providing professional, honest, and dependable work. We understand the value to customer service, and it begins and ends with great communication. We've built our reputation by applying and working on our systems and protocols. - Weekly Pool Service. Our service techs are our employees... not subcontractors. The systems and communication between our techs, office, and clients is what sets us apart from other service companies. Bottom line... we take care of your pool! - Equipment Repairs & Installation. We provide diagnosis, repair, and install to any type of equipment situation. We specialize in variable-speed pumps, remote automation, heating, filtration, and plumbing. - Renovations. We perform any type of renovation to your existing pool and backyard. From decks, cracked rolled bond beams, depth conversions, sun shelfs, tile, and resurfacing. No job is too small or too large... we can make any pool look beautiful within your budget. All renovations that include a new surface will enjoy 4 weeks of full service. - New Pool Builds. We take great pride in being able to provide new pools to our clients. Our pools are beautiful, cutting-edge, and efficient... while working within your budget. All new pool builds will enjoy 12 weeks of of full service. Please feel free to check out our website, Facebook, Google Photos, and YouTube to browse through the numerous pictures we've taken of before and after projects. If you have any questions, we're always here to help!

02/08/2017

They are very good at what they do. Very reliable and professional. I have had service with them for over 5 years and they always inform me if there is something wrong with my pool filter, pump or motor. Also, they are very reasonable. I felt that they were honest and fair in their prices.

Description of Work
monthly Pool and filter service. Occasional Pool equipment repair when needed. I have been using them for over 5 years

02/03/2017

It was once again and excellent experience. I called the office and of course the office manager knew of the issue because the techs keep the staff advised of what takes place on their routes. After giving me several options the repair plan was made and thanks to the expertise provided our pool pump is working great and the pool is spotless.

Description of Work
We use Splish Splash for weekly pool service and repairs. Our most recent repair involved the pool pump motor.

Category pool cleaners

Thanks for the great review. We appreciate you as our customer, and it is a pleasure to do business with you. Janeen

12/28/2012

He was wonderful was exceptionally excited about being able to help. He planned to come on Thursday, but that's when my regular pool service comes. I didn't want them to run into each other. I called and asked if he could change the date and explained why. It was not a problem and he came the next day. He gave me a detailed account of the situation. pand I will use him on my other home once I purc...

Description of Work
I called for a second opinion on what I was told was problem.

12/07/2011

Splish Splash has been servicing our pool chemicals for about 7 years now. They do an excellent job. The service man shows up regularly, is very conscientious regarding closing our gates, and our pool always is sparkling clear. Their staff is courteous and reliable. The service is very reasonable at $39.95 per month. I am extremely pleased with their service.

Description of Work
Pool service, weekly chemical maintenance.

05/02/2011

I hired them to do my monthly service and I also needed a repair. They showed up right on time. Did my repair, fixed my pool filter and pump for a very reasonable price. They also do my service biweekly and I have not had any problems.

Description of Work
This company is very dependable and honest. They always show up when they are suppose on my pool service day and do an excellent job. I have recommended them to many of my friends and we are all very happy with the level of service they provide. Their prices are very reasonable too. I highly recommend!!

Category pool cleaners

Swimming Pool Service, Filter maintenance service, acid washes, chlorine baths, pool drains, green pool cleanups, all aspects of pool filter, motor, pump repairs, replacement & cleaning.

Resufaceing or remodeling