QUALITY FIRST STORAGE CABINETS

Founded 1987 • With Angi since September 2007

3.5

LICENSE # 069684. ADDITIONAL EMAIL: INFO@QUALITYFIRSTAZ.COM. ADDITIONAL WEBSITE: www.q1st-storagecabinets-az.com....

Lock Co.

Fast responding and budget-friendly The lock co is a small family-operated mobile locksmith company, and we are here to help you whether it is an emergency situation or would like to change or maintain your locks for your home and business We are specialized in making car keys on the spot where ever you are. 5+ years in the industry, insured and registered for your safety.

Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

Howard Air

For more than 41 years, Howard Air has been one of the highest-rated heating and air conditioning companies in Arizona. Earning its reputation by consistently operating in an honest and transparent manner. Howard Air offers the industries premier products, brands and an award winning service and installation department. Call us today to experience the quality of our services. Weather replace or repair call Howard Air! Additional Phone Number: (602)633-9302

Offers by Howard Air on Angi

07/22/2016

Quality 1st installed garage cabinets for us a few months ago.. We had cabinets installed in 2 garages. The warranty is lifetime. The cabinet countertop in the one garage had a bubble on top which was looked at and pictures taken. The other garage has a cabinet door that is warped. Was told that eventually would straighten out by itself. My husband and I called and called numerous times it been ov...

Description of Work
Had cabinets put in in 2 garages.

05/19/2016

Everything was great. Garage cabinets and workbench are great, and the cabinets in the Laundry are stellar. The only problem I had was that I overloaded one of the shelves in the garage and broke it. They replaced it at no charge. I am planning on having them out to install a couple more in the house.

Description of Work
Installed Garage Cabinets and Upper Cabinets in Laundry

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,woodworking

06/19/2014

First of all, the owner's son performed the work alone. He would show up late to do the job, and there were times when he did not show up at all. He made numerous mistakes during he installation and he actually tried to patch a door which he had damaged. Cabinets were misaligned, damaged doors were installed, and caulking was missing. It took numerous attempts to try to get the issues reslolved. T...

Description of Work
Quality First Storage Cabinets was paid to install cabinets in my garage. My wife and I felt confident about using this company based on our experience 10 years ago. THAT WAS A BIG MISTAKE!

12/31/2012

Everything was great initially. The cabinets were installed as requested and looked great. It wasn't until about 2 months later that a door came right off the hinges. I called John and he was friendly but wasn't able to get anyone to come fix the problem. There is supposedly a lifetime guarantee but no one would call me back. The "owner" Victor was called and he didn't call back. Finally after 2 w...

Description of Work
I saw an ad in a mail flyer showing a package of cabinets installed at around 900 dollars. I made the call, John came out and gave an estimate and drew up the plans for cabinet location. The cabinets were installed about two weeks later.

Category custom cabinets,home & garage organization,woodworking

08/23/2012

One day installation and done beautifully.

Description of Work
They delivered beautiful and functional cabinets for my single and double car garages including a workbench built in and built in water softener and house filter. Terrific job and best price. Absolutely reccomend them to anyone.

12/06/2011

Wanted garage cabinets installed. Called to set up visit/quote. Left voicemail. No response. Called again, left another voicemail. Still no response. Called one more time and spoke to a girl who said owner would be contacting me. Nada. Gave the business to a PROFESSIONAL who answers his phone, shows up for quotes, and did good work. Avoid this company as it seems like they are going out of business or experiencing other problems.

Description of Work
Wanted a quote for garage cabinets.

11/26/2011

John, our salesperson was very knowledgeable and helped us put together a good package of cabinets. That was on October 22nd. He said that we should get a call in about two weeks to set an install date. We waited and waited and waited and waited. After about 3 weeks, I began to call. Leaving voicemail after voicemail since no one would pick up the phone. No return calls. Finally around week 4 someone picked up the phone and I explained everything. She said that they were very sorry and that one of the owners would be calling me that day. A few more days passed and no call. I called again, spoke to the same nice girl, got the same story and waited. Another few days passed, same scenario. I suspect they are in the process of going out of business or something like that. I would steer clear of them.

Description of Work
We contracted with them to install about 28' of cabinets in our two garages,

04/12/2011

This company was very prompt in returning my call and had a representative on site for a free quote in a matter of days. The work was scheduled with a week and completed in a matter of an hour or two. In the beginning everything was a good experience. Within one week of completion we decided to have another cabinet added to the laundry room. We also noted that one shelf was bowing due to some missing nails and would need to be repaired. I called the company with my request and they sent someone out within a week for another estimate. When that person arrived, they gave me the estimate but had no equipment to perform repairs on the bowing shelf. I called the company back numerous times leaving messages requesting repairs and asking for a second opinion on the design of the second cabinet. Some weeks later I was able to get a person to come out. Again they arrived with no equipment but they did give me an estimate and design I was happy with and promised to have the work done within a couple of weeks. That was in January. It is now April. They will not return calls. They have made appointments and then stood me up wasting my time. My husband had to make the needed repairs and I am now using another company to match and make the new cabinet. I will not ever use this company again and would not recommend them to anyone else. Their customer service is horrendous. What started out good ended as a terrible, frustrating experience.

Description of Work
Installed storage cabinets into our laundry room.

02/28/2011

Fast response for an estimate. Was able to schedule installation in a reasonable amount of time. They made a clerical error in the estimate and voluntarily caught it and lowered my price. Installation was completed in one day. Installer was friendly, courteous, and obviously had done many of these before.

Description of Work
Removed existing garage shelving and installed new garage cabinets on 3 walls.

Category custom cabinet maker","professional organizer

09/27/2010

I did much research & visited between 6 & 12 companies from Phoenix to Gilbert and I thought this one was the best value for custom cabinets for my newly built home. I was invited to visit their facility where they make the cabinets and I picked out colors. These were not modular and in fact were only partially constructed when they came to my home to assure a proper fit when they were assembled on-site. They didn't have quite what I liked in the workbench tabletop color, but let me go to Home Depot and choose something more to my liking and used that color instead. The crew that installed them was friendly and professional and they even mounted the sink for me to make sure it would fit in their cabinet before the handyman came to connect the plumbing. I have had the cabinets 2 years now and have had no problems at all.

Description of Work
They made a work bench with drawers and a L-shaped row of ceiling high cabinets in the garage. (I was making a work area to fill the "boat-bay" part of a 3 car garage). In the laundry room, they installed cabinets over the washer and dryer as well as a custom laundry tub cabinet in which to fit a cast iron sink I purchased on-line.

Category custom cabinet maker","professional organizer

CUSTOM CABINETS FOR CLOSETS, GARAGES & LAUNDRY ROOMS & WORK STATIONS, GARAGE FLOOR COATING.

Ask for details.