M.G.M. Unlimited Construction LLC

4.3

We are a licensed / insured and bounded general contractor serving the grate valley as fallow; Excavation, concrete, fences, carpentry, widows and doors, kitchens and bathrooms remodeling, room additions and carports ..patios...

Arizona Foundation Solutions

The only ICRI Certified company in the state of Arizona! If your home has cracks in floors or walls, or has windows and doors out of alignment, call today for a comprehensive foundation inspection. Phoenix residents please call 6026394815. Tuscon residents please call (520) 812-6989. Additional DBA - Arizona Repair Masons Inc. *Online quotes are unavailable and an initial consultation must take place in order to examine the extent of the foundation problem.* For more information on foundation solutions and blogs from Bob visit: http://www.foundationaz.com/ with a free downloaded Ebook!

Offers by Arizona Foundation Solutions on Angi
JW Builders & Design Inc

JW BUILDERS & DESIGN "Where quality and affordability meet". With over 60 years experience we offer home remodeling services and much more. Let us use our experience to turn your dream project into reality. Anything from simple to lavish, we do it all. Call today for a free estimate!

Copper Valley Painting

With years of professional experience, we specialize in "Exterior Painting" services. We are the top house painters in the Phoenix Metro area! Copper Valley Painting works with each client to determine the best solutions in order to achieve optimal results achieved by know-how and not by chance! Your finish will last for years! Contact us today as we look forward to servicing all of your exterior painting needs!

Offers by Copper Valley Painting on Angi

10/23/2021

Do not hire this company they are horrible at communication they will come in two or three at a time and Fast talk you and try to make you make a deal right up front. However I was raised a little differently you look at contracts and I had an insurance claim where the kitchen sink leaked I explained to these people 100% from the get-go five months ago when they came out to originally give me a quote in my mobile home for the subfloor new cabinets and tile. I have a large portion of a check already and I’ve asked them to just itemize it out a little bit so I could send it in and get my insurance to supplement a little bit more as they asked me to do so, he said that would cost a lot more money to do that. *** first of all and he had the nerve to ask me if you have money and if so why are you going through your insurance. Who the **** are you to ask me anything like that first of all you’re not my dad you’re not my lover and you don’t pay any of my bills to know any of my business like that to even be asking that how dare you. So these are the kinds of people that are working/owning this company to ask personal questions when I simply have asked for a non-granite or stone countertop and a revision of my quote and he came out today couldn’t remember a single thing about my home nor what we discussed these are not the people you want. I asked him to leave and he stood at my door step and I slammed the door on him and he turned around and slammed my screen. I will call the BBB on them. Oh when I asked for a revision without the granite countertops it went up 7 thousand dollars. So my trailer to do the kitchen and two pieces of subfloor and cabinets were 20 grand. How did it go up oh wait that’s why they had to come back after several emails to get this figured out. My mom left this to me when she passed and I want it done right not by some fast talkers who try and steal my money.

Description of Work
Needed a kitchen remodel

Category flooring contractor,remodeling

06/30/2021

Perfect job, on time, and good value

Description of Work
Hardwood Floor Repair

Category carpet installation,hardwood floor