We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Kenyon Mobile-Detailing

Founded 2016 • With Angi since February 2017

Phoenix

Phoenix, AZ 85025

Kenyon Mobile-Detailing is the best option when it comes to auto detailing services in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas. Appointment needed....

04/24/2020

Linda G.

Very satisfied. Arrived on time and performed all services as requested.

Description of Work
Complete exterior & Interior detailing

Category auto detailing

Thank you so much for choosing Kenyon Mobile Detailing, [Member Name Removed]!! Sincerest thanks for your valued business. Look forward to working with you again soon! :)

07/27/2019

Eric L.

There were parts not done at first. They did not clean any of the Center consoles, despite advertising so. I posted a somewhat negative review, to which they responded blaming me for not calling first. When I’m paying hundreds of dollars it should be done correctly the first time. The owner came out and redid two of the three cars (the third was at the mechanics getting some maintenance work done). They completed several of the items left undone previously, but still never cleaned the center consoles and some other cubbies. But the fact that they were willing to come out again shows integrity. When I updated my review on the other site, they couldn’t help themselves but commented again and continued to thrust blame on me. This is an unfortunate pattern that I see on all their reviews. Just wait. Will I use them again? I don’t know. For the kind of work done, they are a bit overpriced. The quality is not as detailed as I would expect for the cost. I’ve paid less for the same and more.

Description of Work
3 vehicles detailed

Category auto detailing

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your feedback, this help us to improve day by day! I'm really sorry to hear that your service was not a 5 stars experience. If there is something we can do to make up for it, please let us know. Thanks again for your business, I hope to see you again soon :)

07/02/2019

KAREN R.

The work was done exactly as described. Kyle was on time, and he did a great job. My car looks great and I will definitely use this company again!!

Description of Work
Exterior Detailing

Category auto detailing

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much!! We greatly value your trust and confidence to our business. Look forward to working with you again soon!! :D

05/25/2019

Jana N.

go job, arrived on time did complete good job

Description of Work
Needed complete car cleaning inside and out car deoderized

Category auto detailing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!! Look forward to working with you again soon! :)

09/07/2018

Daniel C.

Kyle showed up about 8:45am to detail my BLACK 07.5 GMC Sierra 3500HD. Did everything I was interested in having done and was at my home for about 4 hrs and 45 min. Kyle did a very nice job for a very reasonable price. I will use Kenyon again without a second thought. This was my first ever real professional detail job that I've had done. Thanks for a great job, Dan

Description of Work
Detailing my BLACK 2007.5 GMC Sierra 3500HD

Category auto detailing

Hey [Member Name Removed]!!! Thank you so much for the kind words and great review. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business. Look forward to working with you again soon!! :

02/20/2018

Albert T.

Exceptional. As promised, staff was out in an hour after my call. The work was truly fantastic. As the technician said when he was done,'NOW I am satisfied.' He took way longer than indicated, but was not in a rush. If you want this kind of quality work, take your time! I'll have Kenyon back to detail my own car when I sell the JEEP.

Description of Work
I needed to get a JEEP ready for sale

Category auto detailing

OMG! Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!!! Sincerest thanks for your valued business. Look forward to working with you again soon. :D Read less

02/06/2018

Gregg F.

tech worked hard and did a fine job

Description of Work
auto detailing

Category auto detailing

Thanks for your words [Member Name Removed]! hope to see you soon :)

01/04/2018

Susan P.

Arrived very late and seemed to rush through the job. Worker was very tired and slovenly, but did his best.

Description of Work
Detailed my older car

Category auto detailing

Hi [Member Name Removed], thanks for your comments, I will try to get ahold of you by phone so I know the name of your technician. We are a mobile service and sometimes the transportation times from one location to other can affect the arrival time, however, we do care about our customers and I will be looking forward to speak with you and try to make things better :)

12/26/2017

stacy I.

Quality service with an eye on detail.

Description of Work
Auto Detailing

12/22/2017

robert S.

They were late, but did call. Work was well done.

Description of Work
Their Platinum Detail package.

Category auto detailing, auto repair

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]! Look forward to working with you again soon. :)

12/19/2017

Janice V.

Very pleased! Their passion is making cars look new again and they did that and more! They were an incredible find and worth every penny! I am going back to the dealer w a showroom fresh car! Thank u so much

Description of Work
Detail for a car that is being returned to the dealer. Car had to be in Showroom condition!

11/07/2017

Tracey G.

Outstanding service. Couldn't have asked for more. They are meticulous, the car looks wonderful. Also two of the nicest people to do business with. Prompt and courteous. Easy to schedule. Will definitely contact for detailing on other vehicles

Description of Work
Full auto detailing

Category auto detailing

Hey [Member Name Removed]!!! Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business. :)

11/04/2017

FRAN D.

very well, only small and i mean small was he did not have with him a treatment for my convertible roof

Description of Work
nice young man--worked on my car like it was his own

Category auto detailing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed], your business is greatly appreciated!! :)

10/10/2017

Darla P.

Great job! Showed up on time and went right to work. The detailing took hours (in our driveway) because every inch was cleaned. Car looks fantastic. Would definitely use again

Description of Work
Car detailing prior to sale

Category auto detailing

Thank you so much for your review and for taking the time for it. We are really happy you are happy with your vehicle. We hope to see you soon :)

10/10/2017

William M.

We were contacted on a Sunday and asked if we wanted to get the detailing done that day. We said yes and were told they would be right over. We had to call them after no one showed after 90 minutes. There was was a failure to communicate but it was cleared up and the technician finally arrived. The car now looks great. We would use them again and make sure they communicate with the technician better.

Description of Work
Auto detailing

Category auto detailing

Hi [Member Name Removed], we appreciate your comments. Unfortunately the operator wanted to offer you an open spot that appeared on our agenda due to the cancellation of one customer and didnt communicate the idea properly. We apologize for the misunderstanding and we appreciate your business. We hope to see you soon :)

10/04/2017

Bill B.

Kenyen mobile detailing got to work right away on the car. Our home faces the west so to compensate for the intense sun they had a canopy they set up which took only 5 minutes. I was so impressed with their professionalism and know how as they went about their business. In the end the car looked as good as it did the day we brought it home 11 years ago. They did a great job from inside out. I would highly recommend them and plan on using them again in the future.

Description of Work
My wife has a 2006 Chevy Monte Carlo that she really loves. The car has never been detailed as we had lived in PA until the end of last year when we moved to AZ. So you can imagine the car was in need of some TLC. So we had received a special for detailing our car from Angie's list and decided to take advantage of it.

Category auto detailing

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your nice words. We really appreciate your business and we always want to know if we meet the expectations of our customers. We are glad we did. :)

10/03/2017

William (Bill) K.

Prompt, thorough, courteous Highly recommend

Description of Work
Auto detailing

09/13/2017

Kim F.

Hands down the best service and quality of work in the valley. I've used many detail services however, this is a number I keep in my phone. Always making my vehicle investments look top notch. Thanks!

Description of Work
Truck & Bike Detail

Category auto detailing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!! Sincerest thanks for your valued business. Look forward to working with you again soon! :)

09/13/2017

Kim F.

They did an amazing job and went over and above My expectations. My vehicle never looked better. I would certainly hire them again when it's time.

Description of Work
Complete auto detail.

09/12/2017

Dominic B.

Overall they did a great job. The interior looked great as did the exterior and engine compartment. The difference was in the details: no smudges on the glass, thorough cleaning of the interior with nothing missed. Would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Sedan was detailed

Category auto detailing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!!! Your business is greatly appreciated. Look forward to working with you again soon. :)

07/14/2017

Mike M.

Very thorough-pride in his work-very professional-reviewed work with customer- corrected any "missed" spots-new car smell is great

Description of Work
Detail 2015 Ford Fusion

06/28/2017

Charles M.

Arrived as scheduled and did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Auto Detail

Category auto detailing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!! Look forward to working with you again soon. :)

06/25/2017

Bruce V.

Excellent! Kyle and the team did an outstanding job on my car. Looks brand new. Very thorough they got all the tough places to get too. Absolutely satisfied. I will be using them again.

Description of Work
Auto detailing.

Category auto detailing

Hey [Member Name Removed]!! Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business. :)

06/23/2017

Charles M.

Excellent Job. Would use Kenyon Mobile-Detailing again.

Description of Work
Auto Detail

Category auto detailing

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! Your business is greatly appreciated. :)

06/22/2017

John H.

I have a four year old truck that had lots of scratches and the interior was a mess. Kenyon brought it back to life!

Description of Work
Detailed truck

BRIDWELL AUTOMOTIVE CENTER

**We want to provide you with a personal quote! Please call us at our shop.** We are a family owned business since 1970 with expertise in both foreign and domestic automotive repair. Bridwell Automotive Center offers great service at affordable rates. All of our technicians are ASE Master Certified and we are a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We are also rated as one of the Top 65 Automotive Repair Shops in the Metropolitan Phoenix area by Mark Salem, "The TV 3 Car Guy". At Bridwell Automotive Center, we are very proud of our reputation as one of the best auto repair shops in Scottsdale, AZ and metro Phoenix, AZ. We strive to have great customer service and continually take strides to make all of our customers happy each and every time we see them. We look forward to working with you and your automobile in the very near future. Tow Truck for: We service Scottsdale, Paradise Valley and the surrounding cities.

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

P's Valleywide Mobile Auto Detailing

Please Follow us on social media Instagram: @valleywide_detail Facebook: P’s Valleywide Mobile auto detailing Twitter: @P’sAutoDetailing Mobile Detailing Services we provide: Hand wash Shampoo seats, carpet, floor mats Full Interior detail Hand wax Machine buff, polish, wax Oxidation removal Clay bar treatment Wheel and tire detail Engine degrease and dressing Window cleaning Headlight Restoration We detail cars, trucks, vans, SUV's, motorhomes, rv's, boats, atv's, motorcycles, street bikes, semi's, buses, private planes, jet ski's, exotic vehicles, classic vehicles. If not listed give us a call.

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español