Kenyon Mobile-Detailing

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Auto Detailing
Auto Service
Car Washes

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Kenyon Mobile-Detailing is the best option when it comes to auto detailing services in Phoenix, Arizona and surrounding areas. Appointment needed....

25th Street Automotive

Ever wish you had a car guy in your corner? We're Business Ethics Award Winners. When you call 25th Street you'll talk to An ASE Certified Service Consultant, one who is also a long-time Master Technician. We provide ethical automotive repair, consultation, and long term automotive planning by providing the best possible service and products for you. We provide this service with a high level of integrity, fairness, sensitivity, honesty, trust and trustworthiness.

ADS Automotive Diagnostic Specialties Inc

At ADS our business has continued to grow since 1995. It is due to constant customer satisfaction and referrals that has made us into the business that we are today. We provide a variety of different services at ADS. From brake service and air conditioning repair, to engine and differential overhauls, there is no service that is too large or too small for our five ASE Master Certified Technicians to handle. With a combined total experience of over 110 years, even the most complex problems can easily be diagnosed. Please feel free to call or stop by our facility anytime and remember that customer satisfaction is our #1 priority! Additional emails - greg@adsaz.biz, info@adsaz.biz. Additional fax - (480) 961-1641. Additional DBA - ADS - Automotive Diagnostic Specialties.

P's Valleywide Mobile Auto Detailing

Please Follow us on social media Instagram: @valleywide_detail Facebook: P’s Valleywide Mobile auto detailing Twitter: @P’sAutoDetailing Mobile Detailing Services we provide: Hand wash Shampoo seats, carpet, floor mats Full Interior detail Hand wax Machine buff, polish, wax Oxidation removal Clay bar treatment Wheel and tire detail Engine degrease and dressing Window cleaning Headlight Restoration We detail cars, trucks, vans, SUV's, motorhomes, rv's, boats, atv's, motorcycles, street bikes, semi's, buses, private planes, jet ski's, exotic vehicles, classic vehicles. If not listed give us a call.

04/24/2020

Very satisfied. Arrived on time and performed all services as requested.

Description of Work
Complete exterior & Interior detailing

Category auto detailing

Thank you so much for choosing Kenyon Mobile Detailing, [Member Name Removed]!! Sincerest thanks for your valued business. Look forward to working with you again soon! :)

07/27/2019

There were parts not done at first. They did not clean any of the Center consoles, despite advertising so. I posted a somewhat negative review, to which they responded blaming me for not calling first. When I’m paying hundreds of dollars it should be done correctly the first time. The owner came out and redid two of the three cars (the third was at the mechanics getting some maintenance work done)...

Description of Work
3 vehicles detailed

Category auto detailing

Hi [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for your feedback, this help us to improve day by day! I'm really sorry to hear that your service was not a 5 stars experience. If there is something we can do to make up for it, please let us know. Thanks again for your business, I hope to see you again soon :)

07/02/2019

The work was done exactly as described. Kyle was on time, and he did a great job. My car looks great and I will definitely use this company again!!

Description of Work
Exterior Detailing

Category auto detailing

Hey [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much!! We greatly value your trust and confidence to our business. Look forward to working with you again soon!! :D

05/25/2019

go job, arrived on time did complete good job

Description of Work
Needed complete car cleaning inside and out car deoderized

Category auto detailing

Thank you so much [Member Name Removed]!! Look forward to working with you again soon! :)

09/07/2018

Kyle showed up about 8:45am to detail my BLACK 07.5 GMC Sierra 3500HD. Did everything I was interested in having done and was at my home for about 4 hrs and 45 min. Kyle did a very nice job for a very reasonable price. I will use Kenyon again without a second thought. This was my first ever real professional detail job that I've had done. Thanks for a great job, Dan

Description of Work
Detailing my BLACK 2007.5 GMC Sierra 3500HD

Category auto detailing

Hey [Member Name Removed]!!! Thank you so much for the kind words and great review. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business. Look forward to working with you again soon!! :

Head Lights restoration, Interior Detailing, Exterior Detailing, Full Detailing