H2O Concepts International Inc

Founded 1991 • With Angi since May 2010

4.2

H2o Concepts was established in 1991 and incorporated in 2000, with a vision of providing residential and business owners with the best water conditioning and treatment systems. In 1996, H2o Concepts discovered a technology that was developed a decade earlier in Germany. This new technology would be called " AMPFORCE™ Technology" by H2o Concepts. H2o Concepts combined the "AMPFORCE™ Technology" and their existing H2o Concepts "specialized water treatment media mixture" to make up the new water conditioning and treatment system. By using two technologies together it created a water conditioning and treatment system that provides homes and businesses with safer, healthier, and great tasting water. Our systems are also environmentally friendly. The H2o Concepts systems are patented and certified to give you the highest water quality conditioning and treatment systems available and our systems are the most certified green system on the market. Additional phone numbers: (888) 275-4261. Financing options available O.A.C....

F & F Carpet Cleaning, Inc.

F&F Carpet Cleaning is the one to call for carpet cleaning, area rug cleaning, and upholstery cleaning. Our technicians are professional which allows us to ensure your satisfaction. When servicing your carpets, we strive to keep you, your family, and your pets safe by using gentle yet effective products on your carpets and upholstery. With our state-of-the-art equipment your carpets will be fresh, clean, residue-free and deodorized. Additional DBA - F & F Restoration, Inc.

Offers by F & F Carpet Cleaning, Inc. on Angi
Donley Service Center

At Donley Service Center, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. We are following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure the safety of our customers, technicians and staff. Our team is keeping a close eye on any updates or changes and we will adjust our protocols as needed. We professionally install, service and repair HVAC systems and provide all plumbing services including water heaters, water softeners, drain cleaning, and re-piping jobs of all sizes. Donley Service Center has been serving the Valley since 1976. We are a two time winner of the Better Business Bureaus Ethics Award. Check out our A+ rating on the BBB website. All work is fully guaranteed. We have more than 60 employees dedicated to our goal of 100% customer satisfaction. Experienced technicians that receive over 120 hours of continuing training per year.

Offers by Donley Service Center on Angi
Ninja Restoration LLC., Tile & Carpet

We are proud to announce that Ninja Restoration LLC is Angie’s List Super Service Award Winner for 2018 and 2019 in Arizona! We won in all 4 categories for floor cleaning. Number one in Carpet, Upholstery, Ceramic Tile and Grout, Floor polishing, waxing, and cleaning. We are also number 1 in 3 out of the 4 regions in Arizona. We’ve been in business for 27 years and are experts in floor and upholstery cleaning. We want your business and we take extreme pride in providing the very best in your cleaning experience. Call us today for a free estimate.

Offers by Ninja Restoration LLC., Tile & Carpet on Angi

12/18/2020

I would recommend not to purchase . Reasons , service is horrible, check Angis list , they give it a fail ! I have had discolored water and contacted H20 with no solution . i then took samples to a Laboratories and had samples tested.The report showed that the TDS Total dissolved Solids were 4 X higher the the EPA allows . I was told by the Laboratories it would be recommended to bypass the condit...

Description of Work
install water conditioner

02/10/2017

They are the worst company I have ever worked with. When they installed our system (in our new house) they had to modify the wall drain for the washing machine because that was where their system drains while it is in cleaning mode. The technician left and everything seemed good until the next morning when my wife started some laundry and left the house. When she returned, the front of our house w...

Description of Work
I hired them to install a water purification system

11/14/2016

Went great! The installer show up right on time. Clearly explained the process, Also totally cleaned up after himself. He did a great job.

Description of Work
They installed our new system a little over a week ago. The water now taste great! No more bottled water to by! We are also looking forward to the no maintenance system. Thank you H2o concepts for making such a great system! I would recommend this system to anyone in AZ!

07/14/2016

Love it. Wonderful water couldn't ask for better The system is expensive.

Description of Work
Installation of water filtration system

02/15/2016

They came by my house which I had just purchased to discuss their system. I told them I had just moved to Arizona from Seattle, WA and therefore did not have an idea on the quality of the water in Arizona. They looked at the location of the main water pipes and made a recommendation. It took them 3-4 days to install the system. They located the tanks on the external west wall of my house. They nee...

Description of Work
New installation of whole house water treatment system.

06/26/2014

They made a proposal and I asked them if they could give me a copy of that. They said they don't do that. The quote was too much. There was a demonstration and showed nothing, but that's why they didn't want to pursue it. It was very disappointing. It was one time and they didn't want any relationship. They didn't want to work here. It was either they sell it for a first time or never sell it. Their response was not very good. The guy was a quality guy. He was not interested in me and was interested in him.

Description of Work
H2O Concepts International Inc gave me a proposal for water softener.

06/03/2014

Presentation was complete and answered all questions. Installer went all out to help place the unit. The water is all that we were told it would be. Will tell others.

Description of Work
Installed a whole house water filtration system

05/16/2014

The service worked out well. You got to be plumbed for it too. They service it for us as well. When we went to the garden show, they said they use these units on submarines for the salt water, and we were looking for a soft water system. I didn't realize that the soft water has salt in it, so you can't drink it. The H20 system uses a filtration system, and it flushes itself periodically once a day. They give you a little unit up on top, and as long as your unit is showing green, your system should be working properly. I don't have to go buy any salt tablets for it, there is no maintenance to it. I have never had them out here, I have called when I have questions, and they tell you over the phone what to do.

Description of Work
I used H2O Concepts International Inc. They put an H2O water treatment in.

05/12/2014

These guys are johnny on the spot. The owner is a hands on kind of a guy. The quality of their work, their skills, knowledge, their human interface, no pressure, matter of fact. They come across as honest, trustworthy and reliable.

Description of Work
We used H2O Concepts International to put in a water softener a year ago February.

05/12/2014

It was really good. It went well. The solar was kind of expensive but it was all rihgt. It was good. It works. Responsiveness was good. Punctuality was very good. Professionalism was good.

Description of Work
We ordered a solar charger from H2O Concepts International Incorporated.

Category solar panel installer

Installation, maintenance & service of water conditioning systems.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available