Belsito Plumbing LLC

Founded 2004 • With Angi since October 2004

When you hire Belsito Plumbing for your residential or commercial plumbing needs, you can expect customized, First Class Service that goes above and beyond what you might have learned to expect from others. We pride ourselves on 100% customer satisfaction, and do our best to provide amazing service to every customer. We will make sure you are 100% satisfied; if you’re not, we would appreciate a chance to improve your experience....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

A Service Provider's profile image

+10 more images

4.3

3.9

4.4

plumbers (19)septic tank service (6)drain cleaning (5)home remodeling (4)drain pipe installation (2)water heaters (2)sewer cleaning (1)well & water pump repair (1)water softeners (1)excavating (2)

07/14/2022

Amalya B.

No problems or issues. Required payment on the spot when the job was done.

Description of Work
septic tank pumped

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

02/14/2022

Carolyn F.

I had used Belsito before , replaced two water heaters in my house, bill was almost $ 40,000 - yes that is correct! $40000! Also had them move a septic line to connect to another tank$30,000- this time it was a simple water heater for my guesthouse- $9000 ! I checked on the brand and it was priced more r then 50% less - mark up 60%!!!! I have discovered a couple of guys left??? Kenny who bid the job has a great line but he clearly doesn’t appreciate a good client! Do not use

Description of Work
A new water heater and water softener

Category excavators, plumbing

Work Completed On 02/13/2022

I am so sorry to hear that this was your experience and would appriciate the opportunity to speak with you further about this. There may be a misunderstanding. Please call the office at 480-425-9900 so we can discuss how we can make this right. Thank you for your feedback.

12/29/2021

Irina G.

Stay away from this company! Over the phone with Uriah, I was told that next day they will locate the septic tank and send excavator . I was suppose to pay $250/hr for digging and another $550 for pumping. Instead, they sent 2 guys that were manually digging for hours. Next day they did sent excavator. It took him 2 hrs to reach the tank. Locator spent 30 min.to pull the toilet and locate the tank. The bill was $2000 before even going into pumping expanse. When I expressed my outrage, Darren McNamara offered $450 credit. That was it…never heard from them again and never got the credit.

Description of Work
Septic tank location and pump

Category excavators, septic tank

Work Completed On 12/29/2021

Hello [Member Name Removed]. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I'm sorry to hear that you were so unhappy with your experience and would like the opportunity to make it right. Please call me at 480-425-9900 so that we can discuss your concerns and come to a resolution.

09/10/2020

Mark W.

It was a little misleading about what they provided for excavation work as their idea of excavation is one man and a shovel vs. using more efficient equipment. It took them 4 hours to complete the job but they did come good on the work with me and made good on their pricing.

Description of Work
Septic tank is backed up.

Work Completed On 08/26/2020

06/18/2020

Craig C.

Fantastic job, great staff, everyone was very professional especially Charles our service technician. We came into the office to find a leaking pipe and within 25 minutes of calling Belsito's we had the problem corrected. It was this quick response time that likely saved us a lot of money. We highly recommend Belsito's Plumbing.

Description of Work
Repaired Water Leak

Category plumbing, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/18/2020

06/12/2020

Chris C.

My mom needed her septic tank emptied and another didn't work out for her. So I found Belsito, I explained the situation, and asked if they could do the job. Within two hours they were there at her house getting the job done efficiently, fairly, and professionally. They were very nice to my mom who is elderly. I didn't want her to be taken advantage of, and Belsito assured me they would handle everything. They did a perfect job at an affordable rate. We were very happy and would recommend Belsito highly. They have integrity and will do a good job for you, too. Thank you so much! Belsito had to dig a bit to find the tank, as it was deeper than the original plans had indicated.

Description of Work
Emptying septic tank

Category septic tank, drain pipe

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

[Member Name Removed]; It was a pleasure helping your Mom. Think of us if you ever need services again.

04/22/2020

Joshua P.

I had a previous company service my septic tank last month and was still having problems. Contacted the pervious company and no response. Immediately sought a new company and belsitio was the first to respond. Missed their call and called them back and they were just about to send me an email! That’s what I like, a company that wants business. Said they could squeeze me in around 3-4pm and arrived around 2:30pm. The guy that came was extremely professional and explained the process and gave recommendations. We’ll be contacting them again for any further service! Extremely happy with their service

Description of Work
Emptied Septic tank

Work Completed On 04/21/2020

[Member Name Removed]: It was a pleasure to help you. We look forward to doing business with you again. Stay safe. Stay Healthy.

04/03/2020

Wendy G.

They have never let me down. I’ve been using them for over 7 years.

Description of Work
I have two restaurants. I use Belsito plumbing for both of them and for my home.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, water softeners, wells, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

04/03/2020

BettyRose N.

Belsito Plumbing has some of the best customer service in town! We have had them complete small projects like moving the location of a toilet to completely installing new rough in plumbing for a home addition. They have a great price with awesome customer service. I would recommend anyone needing new plumbing or even a small fix. They are the ones to call!

Description of Work
Several Plumbing projects; Move hot and cold water lines to new kitchen sink Move existing waste and venting to new location Install new gas line to range location Install new sink and faucet. Install dishwasher and garbage disposal Removed and replaced toilet in master bath

Work Completed On 04/03/2020

Please enter what you would like the response to look like:[Member Name Removed] Thank you for this. Could you possibly get [Member Name Removed] to write one for us as well?

03/31/2020

Elizabeth K.

Belsito came to my home to clear a drain pipe in Sept 2019. They said the pipe could not be cleared and that I needed a "major" job costing tens of thousands of dollars (although they would never provide a quote for this work). Belsito demanded payment of $625 before they would leave my home, so I paid. I called a second plumber, who for another $625, cleared the drain pipe in one visit. It's been six months without any problem. Belsito has misrepresented on their website: they are not 100% satisfaction guaranteed; they are licensed in AZ; they are not registered with BBB; and they did not offer their 5% senior discount. I have been writing and phoning them for six months, without any satisfaction. They do not respond.

Description of Work
I needed a drain pipe cleared

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 09/09/2019

03/16/2019

Mark O.

I called to have someone come and give me an estimate on how much it would cost to relocate an existing roof drain to a new location. After looking at what needed to be done the tech said that they would work up an estimate and get it to me the next day for review. After 3 days I still had not gotten an estimate. When I called to ask where the estimate was it sounded like they had forgotten and promised to get it to me shortly. I haven't heard back from this person since. The next week I called to let this company know that, while I understand that they are busy, it was unacceptable that I was not given the same courtesy of a response as other clients who have bigger jobs and told them that I will not be doing business with them. They were referred to me by someone who said that this company was good at what they do. I will not be referring this company to anyone

Description of Work
Installation of a roof drain

Work Completed On 03/04/2019

09/29/2018

Andrew M.

Rapid booking and service delivery. Great communication

Description of Work
Septic tank needed to be emptied

Work Completed On 09/27/2018

06/23/2016

Gary H.

I had a leak in our main water line to the house. They came out within a few hours and gave me a quote, and they were on time the next morning and made the repair quickly. On the phone, for the quote they said they charge hourly and it would be up to $650 to excavate the yard, including removing pavers, and determine where the leak was, then another $150 to repair the leak. However, the leak was right at the house so no time was needed to find the leak, yet they still charged $650 for it! It took about 5-10 minutes to find the leak since the hole was already partially dug and where the water pooled up. When I left the house this morning, after they had been there about 30 minutes, and they already had the hole dug to determine where the leak was, they said it would be $150 to repair the leak. It was my understanding that there was no charge for finding the leak since it was right where it was expected to be, and they didn't have to excavate and search for the leak. I called them up afterward once I found out what they had charged. I asked for them to reduce the price since they didn't have to spend any time finding the leak. They refused. I refuse to ever use them again.

Description of Work
Repair leak for main water line.

Work Completed On 06/23/2016

03/09/2015

Gary F.

They were fantastic. They were a recommendation from my contractor. They're phenomenal. They were creative. They were the only ones that just rolled up the red carpet for us on a Friday night at 9 o'clock at night. Belsito Plumbing was really good. He dropped everything and came. He's like, yes, this is an emergency, I need to go. I need to help these people deal with at least shutting down the pipe so the don't have another problem. He was here for just under three hours. On the scheme of things it wasn't that expensive for an emergency. I think the pricing was pretty reasonable. We went through 25 beach towels to clean up our kitchen. It seeped into the basement ceiling and the floor of the kitchen. Some of our water is shut off underneath our sink, in the bar area that's filtered water and the piping is leaking and it leads to the ice make that creates the ice so we can fill the ice maker. Its leaking when our house warms off so that needs to be fixed. That just happened at the same time that the ice maker had the flood. Its not even connected, it was something that was discovered at the same time. We're going to have Belsito come out and replace it. He told us don't use plastic on the pipe and to use copper or metals because the last longer so he's going to come back and do that.

Description of Work
We had a flood into our kitchen leaking into our basement from our ice maker.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 02/16/2015

04/03/2013

Richard M.

The person who came out and did the estimate went over everything with me, they came when they said they would and performed the work in a timely manner. I hired them vs. a handyman as I knew the tile around the valve would have to be removed and replaced after the work was complete. There was a minor issue with one bathroom tile and I contacted the owner and he sent someone out and took care of it at no charge immediately. He stood behind the work they did and apologized for having to return to correct it. I appreciate when a company stands behind their work.

Description of Work
In March of 2012 I had the water heater replaced as it was 7-8 years old before it went out. I also had them install new shower & tub valves in 2 bathrooms. They also replaced the the drain valve in the bottom of each tub. Reason: When they built Montage they didn't use what I would call high quality fixtures, I was having them replaced before there was an issue.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/07/2012

10/15/2012

RICHARD S.

Plumber fixed multiple problems and was prompt, thorough and effective.

Description of Work
Plumber courteously and thoroughly addressed several minor plumbing problems. Relocated filter drain hose and replaced toilet flapper valve. Great job and seemed very knowledgeable.

Work Completed On 09/27/2012

10/05/2012

Michael M.

Being new to the Phoenix metropolitan area I did not have any leads on plumbing services so I turned to AngiesList. After contacting no less than three of AngiesList’s highly recommended commercially licensed plumbers and three handymen, I came across Belsito Plumbing LLC. As I said above, the job I was seeking services was installation of a basic utility sink in my garage. The price quotes I’d received from the aforementioned three A-list and highly recommended commercially licensed plumbers and one handyman (two handymen never returned my email or calls, all A-listers) ranged from $705 to $850 for services. These quotes did not include the sink, faucet and other plumbing essentials. Belsito quoted and did the job for $342.57. Their quote contained a few dollars for miscellaneous parts beyond what I’d obtained from Home Depot. I purchased an all-in-one utility sink package that contained a faucet, P-trap, flex water lines and some other parts plus some copper pipe, elbows and angle stops from Home Depot for about $120. In the end the job ran me about $465. I dealt with a gentleman named Gene who took my first call scheduling plumber David to come out to my residence at no charge to look over the project and give me an estimate. I received a formal quotation the very next day, which as I said is exactly what I paid David upon completion of the work. Gene quickly scheduled the work and David arrived on time and was done in the time estimated in the quotation. Am I living a dream or did I just tell you a story whereby I received quotes from other AngiesList highly recommended commercially licensed plumbers and one handyman for what surely would have been more than twice what I paid Belsito Plumbing LLC? I can’t say enough about my experience with Belsito, Gene and David. They were very professional, courteous, timely and most of all fair. What more could you ask for and exactly what I’d hoped to find. I highly recommend them and will myself call upon Belsito for all my plumbing needs in the future. PS: Their address here on AL is incorrect. My quote had: Belsito Plumbing LLC 7501 E. Redfield Rd., Bldg C Scottsdale, AZ 85260 Telephone and web site are correct.

Description of Work
The job I was seeking services was installation of a basic utility sink in my garage.

Cost $342.57

Work Completed On 10/04/2012

08/30/2012

Stacey D.

Belsito Plumbing gave me a very good price, I don't think they charged me enough. It was a really good price. It wasn't as much as I thought it was going to be. For the work he had to do I had a price in my mind for what it was going to be and when he told me how much it was going to be it just surprised me. They came out the same day and were on time.

Description of Work
Belsito Plumbing replaced a shower faucet for me. They had to go in to the wall and put a new one on.

Work Completed On 08/09/2012

07/30/2012

Kathy M.

The man that came did a fine job. I told them on the phone about the several things that I wanted done, but I think they did not put it on the recorder. Some things were not done and I completely forgot about that. They charged me $155 to unclog the toilet and that was high for me. I had a coupon which I forgot to give him. Some of the things were my fault. The work they did was okay, but my carpet took two days to dry. I think he was late too and it messed up my day. He, however, did what needed to be done and cleaned up after himself.

Description of Work
I used Belsito Plumbing LLC to give me an estimate for bathroom remodeling and some other things. They came and did the remodeling work for me.

Work Completed On 06/12/2012

04/12/2012

Richard M.

Belsito was on time and did the work that was scheduled. We did have a couple of minor issues that they took care of promptly, they stood behind their work and made sure it was right. As a customer I was satisfied with the work that was done.

Description of Work
I had Belsito come out and replace my water heater and install new control valves in each of the bathroom showers along with some other minor work.

Work Completed On 03/12/2012

01/31/2012

Darren O.

.The price was reasonable. They were going to remodel a small bathroom. He was very professional.

Description of Work
.I got a quote from them I didn't have them do any work.

Work Completed On 11/29/2011

11/16/2011

Samantha S.

This seemed like a relatively straight-forward job, but we wanted to have a professional handle it given our time constraints - ended up that our experience with Belsito Plumbing was fantastic. We called them late in the day on Halloween and had plans for trick-or-treating at a block party on the line - and we really didn't want to go through a night and morning without having the ability to brush teeth, wash faces, etc in our bathroom. After trying a couple of other companies and getting limited response, Belsito was able to have someone to our house within 2 hours. We can't remember the technician's name, but he was incredibly polite, helpful, knowledgable and very conscientious about leaving our bathroom spaces cleaner than he'd found them. In spite of the time crunch, he finished the job at a reasonable rate (especially given the after-hours need and limited notice) - all in all, one of the best plumbing experiences we've had. We will be using Belsito Plumbing for ALL our future plumbing needs!

Description of Work
The bathroom sink had stopped working - the aerator appeared to be clogged and we were unable to remove it; attempts to "unclog" based on on-line suggestions and another plumbing company were unsuccessful. The faucet was gouged from these attempts, and we'd purchased a replacement - but to complicate matters, we were unable to find the exact faucet (that would match the tub & shower faucets) and so had to swap with the faucet from another bathroom; basically remove & replace 2 different faucets.

Work Completed On 10/31/2011