ARROWHEAD MOUNTAIN SPRING WATER

With Angi since August 2004

Water Coolers
Delivery Service

1-800-Plumber + Air

Here at 1-800-Plumber +Air of Scottsdale, we know that you depend on your plumbing and heating and cooling systems to function properly and when they don't, it can be a real headache. If you are having problems with no hot water, a toilet not flushing properly, a water leak, or any of the many other plumbing, heating, or cooling problems that may arise, rest assured that we are here to meet your needs! Our licensed technicians are ready to solve any of your plumbing needs. Call us today to have one of our highly skilled technicians come to you. It's easy, Our Name is Our Number!

Lawson Family Plumbing Inc

Lawson Family Plumbing is an experienced family plumbing company that prides itself on high-quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. We offer honest, reliable, forthcoming service and a 100% guarantee on all estimates quoted, all products used, and all work performed. With Lawson Family Plumbing, there is no job too large and the work is done right the first time, every time. Plumbing problems can be inconvenient and stressful. Left untreated, small problems can turn in to big, messy problems. Let the professionals at Lawson Family Plumbing keep you from worrying about your plumbing needs. Not only can we handle small problems such as broken garbage disposals and leaky faucets, but we also offer water heater replacements, water heater repair and service, water softener installations, slab leak repairs/reroutes, house repipes and much, much more.

Offers by Lawson Family Plumbing Inc on Angi
Bumble Bee Plumbing

Mention Angie's list and receive $50 off any Service* Financing now available! BumbleBee Plumbing, Inc. provides plumbing repair services in the Greater Phoenix Area and the entire West Valley. Our technicians are highly experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of plumbing installation and repair services. We help you fix all of your plumbing needs and provide same day emergency plumbing service. Call us immediately at 623-469-4665 for fast and affordable plumbing services.

Offers by Bumble Bee Plumbing on Angi

12/23/2017

Communication poor. Delivered products not wanted. Delivery dates changed without proper notice. The water quality is not nearly as good as my previous company.

Description of Work
Delivery of bottled water.

Category delivery service

09/12/2017

Very well. Prices are higher than I could get it for at the store, but I don't have to injure myself trying to get it into a cart, then into the car, then into the house. It's well worth it for the peace of mind I have for not having to worry about being able to get water on my own. I decide how much I want and how often I want it delivered, so it's great! Well worth the cost.

Description of Work
Delivery of bottled water.

Category water softeners,water delivery

05/02/2017

Great, the delivery guy was very helpful and professional. He showed me all aspects of the bottom loading dispenser. The option of a bottom loading dispenser was a huge win for me!

Description of Work
i subscribed to water delivery service.

05/01/2017

Easy system but was re-routed to Nestle ... not Arrowhead

Description of Work
Ordered monthly water service online

02/20/2015

A+ Pat was AWESOME! What a friendly helpful guy! He was super nice and really professional. I was disappointed to hear that he won't be our regular delivery person, but hopefully the person that is is as nice as Pat.

Description of Work
Initial Delivery