American Solar & Roofing

Founded 2001 • With Angi since September 2007

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

It all began with the notion of giving you, the homeowner, the Power of Choice. American Solar & Roofing is an expert in residential solar systems and roofing services, providing quality workmanship and first-class customer service to homeowners across Arizona since 2001. Visit www.americansolarandroofing for your free, no obligation consultation today!...

Projects

Haywood project
Haywood

solar companies

Tucker Hill Air, Plumbing, & Electric

Locally owned and operated Air Conditioning, Heating, Plumbing and Electrical contractor. 100% satisfaction guarantee. All technicians are background checked and drug test. Licensed, bonded & insured. BBB accredited.

VR Electrical Services

Vr Electrical Services mission is to be a provider that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!

Offers by VR Electrical Services on Angi
Turn It On Electric

WE ARE AN ESSENTIAL SERVICE AND ARE CURRENTLY OPEN! Turn It On Electric is one of the top electricians in the Phoenix area. Regardless of how big or small your electrical needs are, we have professional and licensed electricians ready to respond to your home and business electrical needs. Whether commercial, residential, or industrial our highly skilled electricians will take the time to determine your needs. We are insured, bonded, and licensed Phoenix electricians to give you peace of mind. Our number one priority is the customer and our list of clients is as diverse as the various needs we are requested to address. We believe that if it isn't done right, it isn't done and remind customers that every time a light turns on, thank an electrician, and when it doesn't, to call us. Prompt emergency electrical service is available 24 hours a day for Phoenix and surrounding cities.

Offers by Turn It On Electric on Angi

09/24/2019

It was great. They did a great job and they did few extra things that other companies didn't do this days.

Description of Work
They installed the solar panel.

Category solar panels

05/21/2018

Sales people and installers were very good. There's a long wait between installation completion and getting approval from the city and APS to turn it on. My project manager dropped the ball on one occasion and extended that time. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the process, the quality of the work and the result so far.

Description of Work
I had a solar system installed

Category solar panels

09/19/2017

I live an hour north of Phoenix. They NEVER came out to inspect, meet with me, view the roof or the solar panels, measure, talk about options, match shingles, look at wiring, logistics, etc... Instead, gave me a quote over the phone, if you can believe that. It took a long time to get the quote after numerous requests. When I did get it, was much too high, plus they wanted $3500 upfront with an ap...

Description of Work
Needed a quote for a roof shingle replacement. I have solar, so I called them for a quote to remove and reinstall my 12 panels before and after the new roof shingles are done. Simple job.

Category electrician,roofing,solar panels

[Member Name Removed], We're so sorry to hear about the trouble that you had with us. If there is anything we can do to remedy the situation, please give me a call at 480.941.7415. -Brittany

03/22/2016

See detailed review dated 3/7/2016. Summary: Roofing = Poor, Solar = OK, Company Communication from Management = Poor. This is a short follow-up comment. I had contacted company ownership to give them detailed feedback on the awful roofing work. I did this because if I owned the business, I would want to know. I was not asking for anything. However, professional courtesy would seem to dictate a re...

Description of Work
Roofing inspection and repair. Small (3.7kwH) solar system.

Category roofing,solar panels

03/07/2016

I hired the company because of good solar ratings, common-sense fastest recovery of cost approach, and the fact that they were also a roofing company. House is approximately 16 years old and to my knowledge, Had never had a roofing tune-up. The roofing and solar work needed to be coordinated since roofing tile that would end up beneath the solar panels were to be removed in sufficient quantity to ...

Description of Work
(1) Flat concrete roofing tune up - check roof, secure as needed, redo mudball seals, replace broken tile. (2) Install solar system per agreed upon design specs. ALL ratings reflect the combination of the two jobs.

Category roofing,solar panels

solar energy, solar panel installation, solar panel services, energy provider, roofing contractor

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check