Al's Flooring LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated

6833 N 33rd Ave 6833 n 33rd ave

Phoenix, AZ 85017

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
LVP Installation

LVP Installation

flooring
Installation of 2100 square feet of LVP Flooring

flooring installation and repairs family own business our #1 goal is the satisfaction of our customers with our Quality work and same day service if possible Call us today for your free estimate ...
Tile Installation  project
Tile Installation

tile installation

2020

3.7

3.7

3.9

3.9

flooring (9)hardwood floors (3)tile installation (5)gutter repair (1)

09/21/2021

They did a great job! I would hire them again.

Description of Work
lvp flooring Installation in kitchen

Work Completed On 09/20/2021

07/07/2021

Al and his partner were very professional and respectful with my home and got my flooring installed quickly. They did a very nice job. Looking forward to having them back to doing the remainder of my floors. Thank you!

Description of Work
Laminate flooring installation

Work Completed On 07/06/2021

Thank you very much for the review we appreciate your business

05/22/2021

Very professional, punctual, courteous and reasonably priced. The company was very concerned about me being satisfied. They showed up prepared with all the tools necessay to perform the job. Cleaned up behind themselves and completed on time. I was extremely satisfied with the job and the level of competence. I would definitely hire them again.

Description of Work
LVP flooring Installation of approximately 2000sq

Work Completed On 05/22/2021

04/20/2021

Exceeded my expectations. I am so happy with the outcome of the LPV install. The crew did amazing, his team was really familiar with my historic home built in the 1930’s! He helped revitalize a part of history in Downtown Phoenix. I will be using again for future jobs.

Description of Work
Flooring installation

Work Completed On 04/19/2021

04/14/2021

Tried to put in the flooring myself but couldn’t do it right. Ali and his partner showed up and saved the day and got it done within a day compared to the days it would have taken me. Ali is awesome and would recommend him to anyone else!

Description of Work
Master bedroom flooring installation laminate

Work Completed On 04/13/2021

04/07/2021

Work was excellent. Great communication before the work was done and was on time. Al is highly knowledgeable so no time was wasted. I would highly recommend.

Description of Work
Closet repair

Category flooring contractor,hardwood floor

Work Completed On 04/07/2021

11/23/2020

Al was very friendly and efficient and always called if He was running behind. He worked so hard to get our tile installed in our timeline and we our very grateful

Description of Work
Flooring Sales and Installation

Category ceramic tile,flooring contractor

Work Completed On 11/18/2020

05/11/2020

Al (real name is Ali) took my $400 for materials & NEVER CAME BACK!!... JUST DISAPPEARED!... Stay away from this guy & his frend Greg, they will take your money & run.

Description of Work
Gutters Installed

Category gutter repair

Work Completed On 05/11/2020

Review for Al's Flooring LLC - 6833 N 33rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ - 38556616

02/20/2020

Paid him what he asked for wen he left my house my floor was riped up with screws all over it a mess

Description of Work
Redid ceramic tile gave him money to get all that was needed laid the floor after 7dys pulled the floor up saying moisture did not come back to accommodate for the job that was fully paid for but to bring a receipt that i had been askn for a week to get more money abd to charge me again to lay a whole nother floor left my kitchen a mess

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 02/07/2020

Review for Al's Flooring LLC - 6833 N 33rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ - 38399298

01/10/2020

Everything went well — initially. Al installed tile we already had which were 35” long and 9” wide, in a 3’ x 6’ section, grouted, and grouted another area that needed to be done due to replacing four tiles that were damaged by Pella when installing our new slider/door wall. As Al installed the tile, I asked how he would level them as I saw no leveling clips in his tool arsenal. He stated that he ...

Description of Work
Ceramic Tile and Grout

Category ceramic tile

Work Completed On 02/04/2020

Review for Al's Flooring LLC - 6833 N 33rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ - 38324196

First of all we do apologize for the so call bad experience I Personally did the job myself and you were absolutely satisfied with the job I left the house shook hands got $250 check for grouting and reinstalling tiles were Previously installed not properly. But then within 24 hours I received a call from you requesting me backOnce you declined me from going in and checking the job Th ere’s absolu...

ask about our senior discount