A Above All Moving Company

Founded 1984 • With Angi since May 2009

SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER AGAIN ( 2014 )I AM THE OWNER I DO EVERY SINGLE JOB. EVERY TIME YOU ONLY DEAL WITH ME' I HAVE BEEN MOVING FURNITURE FOR OVER 30 YEARS. THE REASON IM ON EVERY JOB IS I KNOW IT WILL BE DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME WITH NO DAMAGES GAURANTEED. For over 25 years, A Above All Moving Company has been providing local and long distant moving services to customers in the Phoenix AZ and surrounding area. A family owned and operated full-service moving company, our professional staff, and state-of-the-art trucks and moving equipment will make your transition easier, whether across town or across the country. We can make any move cheaper, safer, faster, and easier than trying to do it yourself. www.aaboveallmoving.com As the owner, I pride myself on being able to offer the highest standards of professional service, using only the highest quality products and having workmanship with integrity. I believe you cannot put a price tag on memories and therefore make special efforts to care for my clients possessions. I'm there on every job to ensure that the job is done right the first time. I'm on every job!! dependable and honest. I don't overcharge and I guarantee no damages. SSA Winner 2011, 2012.and 2014 $85/hr. with 2 hr minimum + 1 time $85 trip charge. Includes truck + 2-men...

Copperstate Moving

Copperstate Moving

Quality: Our highly trained professionals are skilled in moving your furniture with care. They are dedicated to protect and provide a stress free move. We have top of the line moving equipment to ensure your belongings will be moved safely and securely. We have built our Company on our Motto and stand true to it’s cause. Your NOT just another number…We consider you a part of our family. Our time and effort is dedicated to growing in knowledge and experience in the industry to maintain the highest standard of care. Affordable: Our knowledgeable staff knows all the ends and outs of moving. We Excel at providing a Professional moving experience with out ALL the moving cost. We are competitive in our rates and always evolving….We offer seasonal rates and discounts to Military, Teachers and Seniors. Honest: Honesty is one of our Core standards of care. Our staff will keep you informed of all the details of your move from the beginning to the end. It’s your hard earned money and we don’t take that lightly. We appreciate your willingness to allow us to provide you with a top of the line moving experience. Since referrals are the back bone of our Company, we want you to share your experience with others. There are NO surprises and NO hidden fees…That’s our Guarantee! Reliable: Being on time and prepared is our trademark. Our crews are given ample time to prepare for each move. With daily updates and schedules our staff maintains a functional working environment to guarantee on time arrival. We understand that Moving can be stressful…That is why we take all the measures needed to ensure you receive prompt communication and reliable transportation.

06/12/2016

The move was an excellent experience from start to finish! Arranged with Joe on pretty short notice to do the move.  We had just a phone call or two - he picked up both times, no recording or telephone tag - and he arrive on schedule. There was a very minor pushback of scheduling time but Joe called to let me know, which was great.  Joe and one helper moved everything into the unit on a VERY HOT d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired A Above All Moving to move a fair amount of furniture and boxes to a storage unit nearby.

CATEGORY moving companies

thank you so much for your review it was a pleasure moving your items both times hope all goes well in California

02/01/2016

Very considerate, highly professional, were smooth move very professional, very punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from 7th ave to new location at 80 W Maryland ave, PHX 85013.

11/17/2015

Movers arrived on time. The job was completed very quickly & to perfection. I could not be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furniture moving.

11/02/2015

Best mover I've ever hired!  Very courteous & professional.  Very conscientious that furniture was placed EXACTLY where I wanted it to go.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture from one room to another.

CATEGORY handyman service,moving companies

05/03/2015

Arrived early and completed the work within two hours. Agreed to take on the job with very short notice. Great customer service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Household furniture move.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you so much for your positive review I'm thankful you chose me to do your move hope you have a great year!

$85/hr. with 2 hr minimum + 1 time $85 trip charge. Includes truck + 2-men crew.

we dont move jacuzzis and i no longer will move grand pianos or pool tables but i will move uprights pianos