Artificial Grass Masters

Arizona: Contractors
06/30/2021

16681 N 84th Ave

Peoria, AZ 85382

Artificial Grass Masters Has plenty of artificial grass solutions. We have over 100 artificial grasses to choose from. We offer Artificial Grass, putting greens, pet turf, Our new artificial grass with stay cool technology, Performance blade grasses and so much more! Please contact us to find out more so we could help you find the best Artificial Grass Solutions....

4.4

4.3

4.3

4.2

lawn & landscaping (32)hardscaping (7)lawn care (1)

09/18/2021

Chris D.

Signed project in July. There was a delay to acquire materials of 6-10 weeks which was acceptable. Received a date of from them by text of september 13th and 14th (equipment delivered the week prior). No call no show. Wife tried reaching out numerous times unsuccessfully until the afternoon of the 14th. They said they would be working on our project the 15th 16th and all day the 17th. No call no show again on the 15th and 16th. Reached out to the owner whom couldn't take my call. Was in touch with the GM whom pawned me off onto someone who said they'd be on-site in 2 hours at 11am. No call no show again. Called back at 230pm and spoke to a 3rd different person that day to ask them to remove equipment and cancel the job. Many people from other recent reviews I've read had the same frustration but were too far along to back out. It seems that's what they count on. Within 30 minutes of canceling I had workers removing the turf. We worked hard removing our irrigation system and stripping and staining our pergola so we weren't causing delays, a result like this is frustrating. I can accept and work with delays. The inability to treat me like a person and contact me and not just a project with $'s is unacceptable. No once did anyone at artificial grass masters reach out to me without us contacting them first once the equipment was on site.

Description of Work
Back yard landscaping

Work Completed On 09/17/2021

05/23/2019

Kenneth L.

Excellent company to work with always on time for appointments. The project manager explained everything in detail. Once the material and dumpster arrived the job was done in one day.

Description of Work
Artificail grass installed front yard

Work Completed On 05/18/2019

05/07/2019

David R.

The install went very well, they had five people here to handle the large rolls of turf. The end product is stunning and very happy about it. The only issues I had is with the communication and/or my understanding what was expected on my end to proceed with the install. They want everything ready so all they have to do is spread the sand base and lay the turf. Plus, the watering system I had done myself to get water to the three new trees was totally inappropriate. I hired a contractor who did it right. that is you need to bury 3 inch PVC between the bushes/trees and run the water line through it. That is so if the pipe breaks it is easily replaced. Don't get me wrong, I really like the end product, they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Entire front yard, about 1,500 square feet

Work Completed On 05/07/2019

Review for Artificial Grass Masters - 16681 N 84th Ave, Peoria, AZ - 37862998

03/31/2019

Hanlei Z.

Pretty well. My kids love the grass. they play on it all the time.

Description of Work
Artificial grass

Work Completed On 03/31/2019

05/29/2018

Carson F.

I'll start by saying I had a great experience with Arizona Grass Masters. Ricardo was awesome, helped us every step of the way. We weren't sure exactly what we wanted but everything turned out perfect. We get plenty of compliments on how nice it looks. The install crew was quick and professional. We had some minor issues at the end which were fixed immediately. We would recommend to anyone and everyone. Attached is a picture during the install. Thanks Ricardo!

Description of Work
Complete backyard landscaping with pavers and artificial grass.

Work Completed On 04/25/2018

Review for Artificial Grass Masters - 16681 N 84th Ave, Peoria, AZ - 37107410

04/15/2018

Scott T.

They started on Friday for demolition, came back Monday and did the grass pavements, installed the the grass down on Tuesday, and came back on Friday to install the sidewalk pavements. Both Lowell Trujillo (Project Manager) and Steve Mcgovern (Quality Control Manager) were both very professional and coutieous; answered all of our questions and were extremely punctual with getting the work completed on time.

Description of Work
1450 sq.ft. of Artificial Grass in our backyard

Work Completed On 03/16/2018

01/05/2018

ben I.

I can’t say enough good things about Artificial Grass Masters and their work. Their top notch representative, Ricardo, guided me through the process and was just outstanding to work with. He worked with me to explain the nuances of the grass styles, what would be the best value for the dollar, and even helped me modify my design ever slightly and saved me over $800. Really great company and employees, I really recommend AGM to anyone looking for a top product and great service.

Description of Work
artificial turf

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

Review for Artificial Grass Masters - 16681 N 84th Ave, Peoria, AZ - 36729370

01/05/2018

Tammy W.

They were very responsive, professional and clean.

Description of Work
I had artificial turf put in the back yard, the grass wouldn't grow anymore and most of it was dirt.

Work Completed On 01/05/2018

10/05/2017

monica P.

I am doing some home remodeling, so I have been dealing with different contractors. THis is the best experience I have ever had! Ricardo is very professional, knowledgeable and personable. The crew did a great job! clean, fast, smooth. they did what they promised to do and more! (e.g. they clean the weeds from my yard). The customer service was exceptional. They kept me updated and finish the job a day ahead of schedule. I highly recommend them!

Description of Work
Installation of synthetic grass in my back yard

Work Completed On 10/05/2017

07/05/2017

frank S.

I had a good experience. I would use them again.

Description of Work
They installed pavers in the back yard, artificial turf, palm trees. They laid down some rock. Removal of a bunch of cactus's. Landscaped my front yard, added curbing around my trees in the front yard.

Category landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

Work Completed On 04/05/2017

Major Landscaping Projects, Artificial Grass Landscapes, Wholesale Grass, Synthetic Turf, Putting Greens, Pet Turf and MUCH more.

Monthly, weekly or bi-weekly landscape maintenance. Concrete Slab installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available