An epoxy floor adds a smooth texture and glossy finish to a concrete floor. This type of flooring is easy to clean and maintain, but you still need to put in the work to make it look its best. Here are some tips for no-fail epoxy floor care.
Get matched with top epoxy floor contractors in Peoria, AZ
There are 50 highly-rated local epoxy floor contractors.
Recent Epoxy Flooring Reviews in Peoria
- Best Floor CoatingsExcellent! Rudy and Valente were here over 6+ plus days and did a very fine job. They showed up at 8 a.m. each morning and worked their tails off in the August heat. Great workers. I'd hire them again in a minute.
- Dany Romero Painting & More llcDany's paint job is incredibly meticulous and precise. Additionally, he fixed all the dry wall problems we had while he was painting. The epoxy in the garage is FLAWLESS. I highly recommend working with Dany. I has small issues with the blinds after his painting service. He made sure to come back to fix everything!. I will 100% hire Dany again for any future painting services read less
- First Class Coatings IncThe Epoxy Flooring looks great! Eric did an excellent job showing me the examples of the different flooring options and colors. Eric’s crew was on time and worked hard each day to give me the flawless epoxy flooring for my three car tandem garage and RV garage. I am extremely happy with the final product and the work performed. Thanks Eric read less
- Classic Garage Inc.Great job, nice finish, completed on time. Not sure I needed the exmoisture barrier coating for the extra $1800 but overall job well done, looks awesome.
- Universal Decorative FlooringI was very well satisfied with the service they did a really great job, showed up on time and we’re very professional and i highly recommended
- AZ Painting SolutionsThe painters were excellent! Very respectful of my home and my belongings, worked with me on which areas to paint so we were able to move things around. Looking around after completion, I am still happy I hired them and I'll call them again and highly recommend them to anyone. The owner loves his work and it shows read less
- First Class Coatings IncI was happy with the work First Class Coatings recently did in installing the epoxy finish to our garage floor. However, when the owner came by to inspect the job, he pointed out a very slight color/shade difference from one side of the garage to the other. I could barely see the difference even with him pointing it out to me. Nevertheless, owner Eric Marks insisted on sending his crew back the next morning to redo the entire job. It came out perfect. Eric did not charge us a penny for that do over. My wife and I are impressed with our new floor, and especially the business ethics of Eric Marks read less
- A1 Garage Door ServiceThey came exactly when they said they would and were very thorough. My motor was still good for a few years so they didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need.
- First Class Coatings IncMy garage floors were in poor condition and it seemed like getting them epoxied would be the easiest option, plus I liked the aesthetics. I didn't really have a lot of time to research products and techniques so I just ended up choosing a company that I though had fair prices and had good reviews. Well long story short I kept calling them and emailing them days before I was scheduled to try to change the service date and they never responded. I was so fed up with their lack of response that I decided to waste more time finding another company instead. I hopped on yelp to send out messages to different companies about my project and Eric (owner) from First Class Coatings was the first to respond to me. Within a few minutes we were on the phone discussing my project. He gave me a lot of insight into the products they used and their techniques, and I certainly appreciated his prompt response. I still decided to get a few more quotes from other reputable companies before jumping the gun since choosing hastily caused me problems in the first place. After talking to a few more companies and gathering more information, I decided to work with Eric since we had spoken about my small project several times on the phone already, and I could feel that he was sincere and knowledgeable. I finally felt like I was in good hands and didn't expect any issues with not being called back. His crew came out Monday morning and worked all day grinding and patching up my floors and stem walls. Before they left that day the first layers were down. The next day they came back and finished up the following layers, Eric was there to inspect and wrap up. We went with a full chip floor to hide some of the more egregious imperfections, and I am very happy with how they turned out. No one needs to know how bad they looked beforehand...no one... Overall I'm super glad to have found First Class Coatings and saved myself the headache of dealing with an inferior company who won't even respond. Any homeowner can attest that contracting work is time consuming and no one wants to deal with problems, let alone paying for those problems. I'll definitely use their company for the next house we buy if we stay in AZ. Just the time I save will be worth it. Eric has been doing this for a long time and it shows. Take a look at my pictures at my awesome floors! before shot included. I loved the color, and it didn't turn out as busy as I thought it would be. But for the life of me I can't remember what it was called. A few side notes and tips 1. the flakes end up everywhere, on lawns, landscape rocks, and inside cabinets even. Be ready to vacuum the insides of your cabinets. 2. make sure you talk through the process and details with the crew that comes out if they weren't the ones you talked to in the beginning. Things get lost in translation. A joint I didn't intend to have worked on got worked on, and the toe kicks on the cabinets I asked to be done weren't. It wasn't a big deal since they just did them at the end when I pointed it out. That's a lesson for me as well since I try not to hover when people are working read less
- Stephen Sussex PaintingThe job went extremely well. Stephen called me almost immediately after I submitted a request for a quote, he showed up on time and gave me a reasonable estimate. He was very responsive to my questions and he and his crew were respectful of my home. The work they did was excellent! They finished on time and didn't leave a mess behind at the end of each day. I now have a go-to guy for any future painting needs read less
Epoxy Flooring Contractors in Peoria
- Business Description:Here at Universal Decorative Flooring, we specialize in any type of concrete applications such as epoxy solid flooring, epoxy flooring with vinyl chips, water and acid staining, overlay/textures, concrete sealing, concrete water proofing, Waxing and commercial janitorial services. We are a family owned business that has been around for over 20 years now, so we are experienced in what we do and have many contracts and happy customers. read lessRecent Review:I was very well satisfied with the service they did a really great job, showed up on time and we’re very professional and i highly recommendedjohnathan g.
- Business Description:Here at Universal Decorative Flooring, we specialize in any type of concrete applications such as epoxy solid flooring, epoxy flooring with vinyl chips, water and acid staining, overlay/textures, concrete sealing, concrete water proofing, Waxing and commercial janitorial services. We are a family owned business that has been around for over 20 years now, so we are experienced in what we do and have many contracts and happy customers read lessRecent Review:Everything went well, the floor looks great!Cameron D.
- Business Description:Have you been on the search for the best epoxy floor coating in Phoenix AZ? If so, your search stops here. For several years now 15 to be exact , Best Floor Coating has offered the leading epoxy floor coating in Phoenix AZ. It is our craftsmanship, work ethic, quality, and low prices that make us the best in the business. Epoxy floor coating in Phoenix, AZ has never been better. When you choose the Best Floor Coating, you get quality at affordable prices read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Rudy and Valente were here over 6+ plus days and did a very fine job. They showed up at 8 a.m. each morning and worked their tails off in the August heat. Great workers. I'd hire them again in a minute read lessLee M.
- Business Description:flooring installation and repairs family own business our #1 goal is the satisfaction of our customers with our Quality work and same day service if possible Call us today for your free estimateRecent Review:Al and his partner were very professional and respectful with my home and got my flooring installed quickly. They did a very nice job. Looking forward to having them back to doing the remainder of my floors. Thank you read lessSharon F.
- Business Description:First Class Coatings Inc. Arizona's Most Trusted Epoxy Coatings Installation Company since 1990. First Class Coatings installers are Specialists in epoxy floor coating services and concrete grinding, surface preparation and concrete sealing and polishing. We offer the "Most Detailed Epoxy Floor Coatings Installation you will find the Phoenix Market" >>> Guaranteed <.. Fully Certified installers, Clean in Professional Uniform, and ready to provide long lasting results with a detailed / clean i.. read lessRecent Review:The Epoxy Flooring looks great! Eric did an excellent job showing me the examples of the different flooring options and colors. Eric’s crew was on time and worked hard each day to give me the flawless epoxy flooring for my three car tandem garage and RV garage. I am extremely happy with the final product and the work performed. Thanks Eric read lessWilliam D.
- Business Description:Since 1978 Kirk Development Company has served our Arizona clients with a sincere concern for their needs and interests. We provide complete design and build services for remodeling projects and custom homes and no matter what the size of the job, my employees and sub-contractors know what you and I both expect: honesty, 100% effort, on-time completion and no surprises! We believe that constant communication with you, the client, is essential throughout the project beginning with the first ex.. read lessRecent Review:Excellent carpentry work by John Hughes who supervised the project. He's very particular and careful with his work. Custom cabinetry of top quality. Tile, plumbing, cabinet makers, and electrical workers all skilled and efficient. Work site cleaned. Very pleased with outcome of project read lessGEORGE E.
- Business Description:In 1996, Robert Hanson, GarageFloorCoating.com’s founder, started a small company that specialized in the installation of residential coating systems (garage floors, walkways, driveways and patios). Robert quickly recognized that the available generic store-grade epoxies were inadequate for use in Arizona’s climatic extremes. Years of intensive R&D ensued, leading to the creation and perfection of proprietary coating products, systems and installation processes. Garage Floor Coating.com is t.. read lessRecent Review:Very professional, were punctual & communicated continually through the processJoyce H.
- Business Description:Brilliant Epoxy Floors has taken the best ideas and know how from epoxy applications beginning in 1996 and revamping our entire business model in 2009. Brilliant has all new state of the art equipment, trucks, and fresh enthusiasm to out perform all other epoxy companies currently in the Phoenix and surrounding markets. We specialize in all types of resinous flooring and removals of old peeling coatings. Our pricing provides excellent value, and our service and quality is second to none. Read.. read lessRecent Review:I can highly recommend Kevin and Brilliant Epoxy Floors. From my first phone call through a number of iterations Kevin was patient; honest and answered all my questions. I decided to visit his showroom (met me on a Holiday) to see the options and the colors although his website is very clear. I decided to go with the 5 layer full chip seal, although the partial chip which was a little cheaper may have worked. In the end I was happy I did so as the finished floor looks great and has a 15 year warranty. (he has been around 22 years). He asked for no money up front! Shows his ethics! His workers showed up on time on time and did an excellent job quickly. They took pride in their work and would explain the process and answer questions. They worked neatly and cleanly. Kevin also agreed to move the heavy things out, and more importantly back for a small charge which they did. There was a freezer; workbench; filing cabinet; metal shelves and the like. I had other quotes but Kevin was by far the friendliest and others would not agree to put heavy things back so they lost any chance. He also worked around my soft water cylinder promising to repair the floor if it was ever moved. I wish I had done it years ago, but I am very happy read lessBrian B.
- Business Description:owner operated discount first time callersRecent Review:He is excellent, his price is reasonable, and he is very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him and we would hire him again.John A.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Sun Flex Home Improvements LLC has been BBB accredited since 2013. We’re experienced, accredited and licensed home improvement and painting contractors. Whether you’re looking for exterior painting, roof coating, roof leak repairs, floor coating, spray foam roofing or mobile home maintenance, we do it all. We’re your full-service, one-stop shop for home improvement read lessRecent Review:Thomas was very attentive to my need. This is the second home I had my roof foamed. It truly helps insulate and the electric bill in the summer. He and his brothers were very friendly and professional . I would HIGHLY recommend Thomas and his crew for your home need. They offer many more home needs and repairs. Thank you, Thomas and Sun Flex read lessMARVIN K.
Deals in Peoria for Epoxy Flooring
Explore our Solution Center for helpful epoxy flooring contractor articles
Make your concrete last longer and look nicer with garage floor sealer. Evaluate the types of floor sealants, and learn how to properly apply and maintain them.
Epoxy floor coating adds vibrant colors, high-gloss finishes and texture to concrete flooring. Some epoxy flooring even resembles marble or quartz.
Find epoxy floor contractors in
- El Mirage
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
epoxy floor contractors in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Fresh Touch Painting LLCPO Box 7666
- A&S Painting LLC10146 W Mariposa Grande
- A-1 Concrete Repair & Waterproofing LLC 20280 N 59th Ave Ste 115-341
- A1 Garage Door Service3254 E Broadway Rd
- Aaron Trail Contracting Inc1106 N Gilbert Rd #2
- ABC Plumbing and Rooter284 E Chilton Dr #1
- ACN Painting LLC7423 Nido Ave
- ACP Painting, LLC20987 N John Wayne Pkwy
- Adam's Painting Services LLC6005 W Fairmount Ave
- ADEPT PAINTING LLC3334 E PAGE AVE
- Agelastos Tile Installations14426 N 28th Ave
- Al's Flooring LLC6833 N 33rd Ave 6833 n 33rd ave
- Albrecht & Son LLC11126 Wisconsin Ave #5
- All Jobs Construction, Inc.1936 N. Don Peralta Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- AllCoat Surfacing Technologies - ScottsdalePO Box 28424
- ALLIANCE EARTHSCAPES & CONCRETE LLC890 SOUTH VISTA
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1220 W Alameda Dr #105
- Allied Outdoor Solutions1557 W Sam Houston Pkwy N Ste 140
- Allstate Concrete Coatings
- ALPHA & OMEGA HOME RENOVATION340 E. Merrill AV N/A
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- American Soda BlastersPO Box 72334
- APEX Improvements3320 E University Dr
- APEX NATIONAL DECORATORS, INC.4609 N 12th St
- Arek and Chad Painting19026 N 24th Pl
- Arizona Color Quest Painting4416 W Camino Vivaz
- Arizona Epoxy Floors LLC838 n 104th st
- Arizona Garage & Closet Design16028 North 78th Street Suite 100
- Arizona Painting Company3235 N Arizona Ave # D10
- Arizona Painting Specialists7406 E Evans Rd
- Arizona Storage Works2838 E Jones Ave
- Arrowhead Deck and Pools LLC1502 N 29th Ave
- Ashcroft Development38273 N Sandy Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Atomic Construction15420 N 67th Ave SUITE B
- AZ Painting Solutions 10606 W Alvarado Rd
- A Fresh Touch Painting LLC
- B COLORFUL LLC3726 W Villa Linda Dr
- Barefoot Surfaces740 E Redondo Dr
- Beautiful America Painting2600 E. Sprinfield Pl.
- Best Floor Coatings2259 E Calypso Ave
- Beyond Stone Solutions2039 E Cedar St Suite 104
- Bigelow Pool Consulting7535 E McLellan Rd
- black canyon painting surface restoration3454 W Calavar Rd
- Blend Painting / Drywall5801 S 15th Ave
- Blu Collor Painting5174 W. Desert Hills Dr .
- Bowman Custom HomesPO Box 28331
- Bratton Construction LLC8402 E San Miguel Ave
- Brilliant Epoxy Floors Inc16099 N 82nd St Ste B-11
- By The Hour28039 N 77th St
- B COLORFUL LLC
- C & J Custom Construction777 W Pinnacle Peak Rd
- Cameron Coatings CompanyP.O. box 6731
Apache Junction, Arizona
- Cancelli Development Group Inc.10552 W Villa Chula
- Canyon State Garage Services5347 e hopi ave
- Carefree Stone of Scottsdale29009 N Nobel Rd.
- Carport Enclosures by Mike4340 E Indian School Rd #21-174
- CertaPro Painters of Peoria12448 N 28th Dr
- Chem Crete LLC19825 N 46TH DR
- Chucks Painting14705 Ventura St
- Color Trac Painting9225 W Avenida Del Sol
- Complete Home Control853 W Broadway rd
- Conrad Concepts LLC2630 N Ogden Rd
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Craftsman Unlimited, Inc.7950 E. Acoma Dr. Suite #107
- Crowley Construction Co., Inc.3709 E SUPERIOR AVE
- Custom Home Builder & Renovation7000 N Cotton Lane
- C & J Custom Construction
- Dany Romero Painting & More llc855 e marilyn ave
- DAVE'S ADOBE PAINTING SERVICES INC3801 W Calavar Rd
- Decks Done Right10888 w melinda ln
Sun City, Arizona
- Dedicated Roofing501 N 37th Dr Suite 105
- Desert Eagle Home Improvements llc2040 South Alma School Road STE 1-213
- Desert Premier Builders4150 W. Northern Ave.
- Desert Rock Building and RemodelingPMB # 275 2753 E Broadway Suite 101
- DESERT ROSE COLOR SHIELD5302 NO 199TH AVE
Litchfield Park, Arizona
- Desert View Handyman Services5510 w acoma dr
- Design floors LLC 17939 W Las Palmaritas Dr
- Detail Builders19119 E Sunnydale Dr
Queen Creek, Arizona
- DIAMONDBACK PAINTING LLC5515 W Carson Rd
- DIVISION NINE CONTRACTING INC4047 E SUPERIOR AVE
- DL Repair and RestorePO Box 11403
Casa Grande, Arizona
- Dreamcoat Flooring2487 South Gilbert Road Ste 106
- Duran Construction21617 N 3rd Ave Ste B
- DVS Development Co.118 W Orchid Ln
- Dany Romero Painting & More llc
- EA DYNAMIX1113 e. El camino dr
- Eagle Eye Painting LLC11589 W. Brown St.
- East Valley Floors Inc.509 E Chicago Cir #2
- East valley painters inc.116 W. Del Rio st.
- Eco 360 Solutions, Inc7009 W Sack Dr.
- Eco 360 Solutions, Inc1815 W 1st Ave ste 107
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- ELIDAS RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL CONTRACTING LLC41989 W Lunar St
- ELSIE de WOLFE INTERIORS INC1909 EAST RAY ROAD
- Envision Painting & Roof CoatingsPO Box 628
- Epoxy Artist9850 N 83rd Pl
- Epoxy Strong12234 S. Yaki Ct.
- Epoxyology Garage Floor Coatings1752 S Emerson
- ERC Emergency Repairs & Construction929 N. Val Vista Dr. Ste.C-109`152
- Euro Fine Finishes LLC2927 W Wescott Dr
- EA DYNAMIX