Sometimes it’s better to start fresh with a new garage and that starts with tearing down the old one. Using this guide, you’ll learn how the cost to tear down a garage depends on a few key factors like square footage and safety precautions.
Get matched with top garage builders in Peoria, AZ
There are 39 highly-rated local garage builders.
Recent Garage Building Reviews in Peoria
- Rapid RebuildI loved their very quick and thorough job. I had some work in the garage and in the kitchen, which they completed in 1 day and did a very good job!
- House Doctors of Phoenix-ScottsdaleSebastion went through the list of jobs to be competed in two days with me before starting and introduced me to Preston who worked two days and Wayne who worked one of the days. They immediately got to work. They were professional, and completed the items in a timely manner. They cleaned up the area they worked on. Preston was able to remove the top garage frame which was water damaged without affecting the side frames. He good the wood for the top frame, caulked the area above the frame to protect the wood and painted the entire frame. He painted above the frame with paint that matched the stucco. He was pleasant and seem to take pride in his work. I would hire them again
- Full Spectrum Contracting LLCWhile doing my kitchen we where so pleased when their work we kept adding more work and ended up redoing complete the house. I highly recommend them, they are honest, hardworking people. I called them back to add to my garage and cover the patio. In fact I have another job for them when they are available. Very please with them
- Cactus Valley Homes LLCAfter my mother passed away January 2019, she left me her old 1970’s home that she lived at for 33 years in North/East Phoenix. Since I lived in Southern California at the time, I decided to remodel the home and relocate to Phoenix. However, I knew that the old home was very outdated with many issues and it required an extensive remodel so I emailed 3 different contractors from Angie’s List for bids on a remodel budget of 150k. I asked them to visit the home for a comprehensive remodel based on my “wish list”. Don, the owner of Cactus Valley Home was the last contractor to bid on the project and called me immediately. The first thing he said to me was “you want honesty or you want me to sugarcoat it”. His recommendation was to demo the existing home including the concrete slab and start from scratch. The home had way too many issues to only “remodel” as I expected. Plus, Don mentioned that I can move things around since it will be an empty piece of land. I asked Don to provide a rough estimate on the Demo and Build so I can review all bids that came in. The initial cost Don provided was approximately 80k over my initial budget so I decided to hire Cactus Valley Homes because I liked his honesty from the beginning. Don provides full in-house services. For my project we needed an Architect, Civil Engineer, Soils Engineer and many more. Don and I worked with my bank to secure the construction loan, Architectural concept and drawings, City Permits and all other approvals required to start the project. After all the approvals, we were able to start the demo in August 2019. Don gave me a timeline of 8-9 months to complete the build, however, we ran into issues with the City of Phoenix permitting department that Don and the Architect had to handle. The typical City permit approval should have been 2 months however, mine took a little less than 3 months which was beyond our control. The City required us to make several modifications to set-back and especially to grading & drainage. This was mainly for the way excess water flows during the Monsoon Season that required us to grade a 15x15 retention basin at the front of the home in case of a storm event (see photo – Tree in the middle). We finally received the full permits to start the build around mid-November 2019 and he started right after Thanksgiving Weekend. Throughout the entire build process Don stayed in touch with me and we talked 3-5 times a week. Don’s expertise is impeccable as he provided me with ideas that I never knew about. I was kept informed throughout the entire process. Don stayed on schedule and advised me when I needed to make decisions and choose all my finishes. He provided a budget and anything above and beyond was approved thru change orders. Don’s trades are also all professional and experienced, they every one did a phenomenal job. If I ever had any questions or concerns, Don corrected them immediately or he would get me on the phone with his trades so we can discuss options. He was very transparent through the entire process. I’m happy to report that the project was completed one month ahead of schedule, I was handed the keys on July 3rd 2020 after final city inspection and receiving the certificate of occupancy. The new home turned out better than expected, I’m glad that I chose Cactus Valley Homes to build my custom home. Don and his crew built an exceptional new home and it turned out perfect. I’ll be living in this home for many, many years!!!! If you’re shopping around for a contractor, please consider Don, he is honest and always gives you the straight answer, he never sugarcoats it……….. Cactus Valley Homes will always come highly recommended if ever asked for one. Thanks to Don and his team for all they did to make my new home a reality…
- Southwest Building SolutionsQuik clean and efficient, these guys are amazing, put up my building in record time, left the site clean and made absolutely sure I was satisfied. Highly recommend them !
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixWiley and Josiah are a great team! They worked well together putting the roof on our gazebo. Wiley seems very knowledgeable and kept us informed of what they were doing. He recommended that we not install the roofing panels or they would have to remove some of the pavers and pour footers to anchor the corner posts to eliminate the possibility of the gazebo being picked up and tossed in a heavy wind. This worked well, as we will not be using the gazebo in the summer (way too hot!) and now we will be able to see the stars when we sit by the fire pit in the winter! They did not leave a mess when they left. I look forward to having Wiley and Josiah do the things on my "honey-do" list as needs arise. My husband passed away almost two years ago, and it is reassuring to know that Handyman Connection is there to provide the repairs/maintenance/remodel that he is no longer around to so. Thank you
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixDan and Danny Bond did an excellent job in building this closet into our master bedroom. This was done in such a way it did not even appear that the closet was an addition. Dan and Danny did a great job!
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixFrom the very start we were very pleased with the first phone call, very proffessional and they do what they say. Quick to respond and on time. Dave was awesome, he was very proffessional, did an excellant job, and was always busy, only took his llunch break. We would ask for him again and again!
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixI initially used Handyman Connection to repair a small problem I had in my kitchen, and was more than satisfied with the work they did, in particular, with Bob Sanford -- because of his years of experience, Bob was able to make some good suggestions, he knew what to do, he knew how to do it, he worked quickly, and he did quality work. What?s more, I had Bob / Handyman Connection come back for two more projects, the second of which involved additional skilled people, and in every case Bob either recommended companies (such as the architect and the surveyor), or scheduled people (including concrete workers and roofers) and over-saw their work. Bob took care of ordering materials, he arranged for city inspections, and was flexible whenever I wanted to make a change in the plans. In addition, throughout every project he cleaned up the work area every day. I was very pleased with Handyman Connection, with Bob, obviously, but also found several employees who I dealt with over the phone to be courteous and prompt in taking care of matters. I have nothing but positive things to say about Handyman Connection
- Handyman Connection - PhoenixWhen I purchased my home, the outdoor laundry room was not spacious enough for newer high efficiency washers/dryers. So, I hired a handyman to expand the space. He did it, and did not do a very thorough job. After every dust storm, monsoon, etc. the washer and dryer were covered in dirt. Spiders and birds were able to get in through holes in the walls and under the door. Enter Handyman Connection. Their Master Craftsman Jonathan Greene came out, looked it over, and worked wonders. The interior is now sealed. The drywall work is great. The door is sealed. The light switch is now in the laundry room instead of located in the master bedroom. It is now one of the nicer rooms in the house. Handyman Connection was not the most economical choice, but Mr. Greene's work is outstanding. I definitely got what I paid for. And he left my home as clean as it was prior to the repair. I would gladly use them again, and intend to. I have since referred them to my mom and grandmother. There were a few minor issues; I had to follow up with the office for the estimates; I did not get them by the date specified and there was no follow up. And Mr. Greene was an hour late one of the days and didn't let me know; a phone call would have been appropriate. Also, there were four small holes that were not patched on an interior wall. Nothing is perfect, and the most important aspect of this interaction (the laundry room upgrade) more than makes up for any inconveniences. Handyman Connection is fantastic. I highly recommend this company
Garage Builders in Peoria
- Business Description:Bjelde Electric and Bjelde Construction are locally owned and operated. Bjelde provides full-service residential and commercial electrical company along with handling projects from small home-improvements to new custom home construction. We provide value, service, and excellence beyond what clients expect. Our mission is to put quality back into the electrical and remodeling service area one customer at a time. We would like to earn your trust and provide excellent service for your resident..Recent Review:Brilliant! the tech was on time and he completed the work quickly. The lights work and the timing doesn't go off when my little dog runs by. Can't ask for anything more than that.MARTHA L.
- Business Description:Cook Remodeling and Custom Construction is an award winning, design build firm serving the East Valley of Phoenix since 1979. Our design professionals will come to your home, provide a free ballpark estimate, develop a scope of work to fit your budget, and help with selections. Our nationally certified Project Managers and field team will renovate with the care as if it were for their own home, broom swept every day, delivered on-time, on-budget and beyond expectations. Award winningRecent Review:Quite well. When I realized the bird wires were not quite right afterwards, they sent a team out to re-do them. Here an hour, now better bird-proofed than ever. Cook did earlier work for me: a tricky, almost impossible modification of counter and cabinet that ended perfectly. On all of these messy projects, the workers kept the yard and kitchen amazingly cleanPhyllis L.
- Business Description:Specializing in residential complete home remodels! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It's been good. I appreciate the fact that he listened to what I wanted to do. He explained to me anything that was not possible to do. They were very accommodating. He took his to listen to my concerns.Denise F.
- Business Description:Family owned company and we do a wide range of jobs large or small and specialize in remodeling.Recent Review:Great! Every thing went just as planned. They were great to work with. The showed up as scheduled. They explained everything as we went and stay within the original estimate.. They were great.alan a.
- Business Description:Vive Construction, LLC mission is to provide the highest quality of workmanship and customer satisfaction delivered with a warmth and team spirit. Our vision is to be an undisputed business with a focus on providing the best quality and innovative touch in commercial and residential projects. Vive Construction, LLC has been in the construction business for over two decades. LICENCE , BONDED , INSURED ARIZONA , CALIFORNIA VIVE CONSTRUCTION OFFERS COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL REMODELING IN REC..Recent Review:Was amazing working with Marcos very professional and repsonsible would definitely have work done by him again.Edgar De Andrea l.
- Business Description:General contractor specializing in New homes, bath & kitchen remodels, electrical, plumbing, HVAC work, decks and all construction. Family owned contracting business, licensed in CA from 1965 thru 2000, AZ from 1986 to today. www.scwaz.us for overview of past projectsRecent Review:It was excellent. There were a lot of issues with the building, and they solved every problem. Everything came out exactly as it should have even when there were issues like clogged sewer pipes. They handled everything well. They got permits and architectural plans approved because we can't meet with inspectors face to face. They were awesomeMarie D.
- Business Description:A General Contractor and Design-Build company, specializing in kitchen and bath remodeling while offering a broad range of services. We utilize superior management systems that result in lower costs, expedited delivery, and proven quality. Our clients are included in every stage of the building process from concept to completion. Robust communication through our online TOOLBOX where you have access to project costs, product selections, the schedule, and job-site photos, all 24/7. Scott Gorm..Recent Review:This is the second time I have used Acumen Builders for a construction/remodeling project since he did such a good job on the first one six years ago. The current project involved removing and replacing wood siding from a part of my house because it had been damaged by rain and sun. It also consisted of painting the new siding as well as scraping and painting other parts of the house that had been damaged by the sun. (He also fixed a botched job that had been done by a previous contractor.) Scott Gormley (the owner of Acumen Builders) is honest and fair and his work is of the highest quality. He has a lot of experience and is also licensed as a building inspector. One of the best things about hiring Scott is that he does most of the work himself when possible instead of just farming out all of it to sub-contractors. This not only saves me money but also minimizes the probability of miscommunication between the general contractor and the sub-contractors, which is a major problem in construction work. Therefore, it helps to guarantee that the job is done right the first time. Prior to the start of work he gave detailed proposals for the work to be done, and the cost of the work. Payments were broken up into small amounts to be paid only after the work was done. I can’t imagine how you could find a better builder. The price for the job was $10,335.00Dale K.
- Business Description:Patterson remodeling & custom tile strives to deliver the highest quality workmanship with unparalleled customer service.Recent Review:Our appliances were old and the cost to repair them did not justify the expense. The kitchen was out date with a need to demolish the old kitchen, replace cabinets, tile, electric, plumbing and install new appliance and paint the kitchen. We received prices from several contractors and through discussion it became evident that none were able function as a project manager, have access the required trades, or work with my wife to select tile, granite, cabinets, hardware and faucets. There were also concerns having strangers in our home. We selected Wolf Appliance for the kitchen. Through discussion with the Sales Associate she highly recommended Chelsea Wagner, Interior Designer/ Superintendent, with Patterson Homes LLC. Patterson Homes has a longstanding reputation of building home in the Phoenix Area and has an arm of the business the performs remolding Our first meeting with Chelsea we noted that she possessed a detailed understanding of the construction processes that we required for our Kitchen remodel and a flair for design. She was definitely someone my wife can work with. We found Patterson’s bid to be fair and accepted their proposal. The remodel would take approximately 3 weeks. For us this was a huge project. In the onset there was quite a bit of trepidation; however, Chelsea proved herself as the Project Manager we were looking for. From the start she stepped up and took ownership of the Job and in many ways exceeded our expectations. Some examples of her efforts include: • Coordinated the trades in the appropriate sequence to meet deadlines with the consideration of our schedules. • Demonstrated keen design sense in making recommendation ensuring our selections tastefully reflected what we wanted in our kitchen • Resolved challenges around wiring, faucet selection and range exhaust ductwork. • Communicated when the trades were scheduled and what task they would perform. • Dealt with change orders and finding the appropriate trade (i.e. polishing and sealing travertine floors, additional lighting, updating 20-amp service, hardware selection) • Personally, picking up materials to ensure they were available when need by the trades. • Taking calls in the evening and on weekends to answer question or address concerns. • Kept the job running while we attended a wedding out of state. We were also impressed with the trades on our job. In all instances they were courteous and respective of our privacy being in a home under construction. They were quick to correct and issues we identified. The trades were hard working. Being on the job on Saturday or working late into the evening. We never had any concerns with them being in our home. We are very happy with the Kitchen remodel, receive quite a few compliments and definitely increased the value of our home. As we consider future projects, we defiantly will have Chelsea and Patterson Homes on the jobJames S.
- Business Description:Electrical business offering residential, commercial, industrial installations and repair. Service packages also available. Various payment options also available. Very flexible to better accomodate your needsRecent Review:Excellent!! Mike's professionalism, knowledge, commitment to task and overall quality of work is exemplary. He completed the job in a timely manner while ensuring safety and quality were not compromised. Mike kept me abreast of progress and any possible issues he encountered. His price was also very reasonable for the job. I will certainly use Mike again for future electrical projects and highly recommend his servicesRon Z.
- Business Description:We are a licensed / insured and bounded general contractor serving the grate valley as fallow; Excavation, concrete, fences, carpentry, widows and doors, kitchens and bathrooms remodeling, room additions and carports ..patioRecent Review:Perfect job, on time, and good valueWilliam T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage builder articles
If you’ve ever wondered what precisely a pole barn is, you’re about to find out. Not many know the advantages and disadvantages to the cost, construction style, and flexibility of building one on your own or hiring a contractor for the job.
The garage floor supports your vehicle in your home, so when it starts to crack or stain, it’s something you’ll want to address ASAP. Using this guide, you’ll learn about how the cost to replace a garage floor depends on a few key factors.
Find garage builders in
- El Mirage
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- Litchfield Park
- Paradise Valley
- Desert Hills
- New River
- Cave Creek
- Fountain Hills
garage builders in Peoria
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- (NAMC) NAHORODNY AM Corp34017 N. 55th St
Cave Creek, Arizona
- 2 junk it4513 E Indigo St
- 360 Development LLC20472 W Springfield St
- 3M Builders LLC4844 N 80 th Ave
- 7TH HEAVEN CONSTRUCTION850 FAIRWAY DR
Litchfield Park, Arizona
- 99 Home Improvements6252 w cochise
- (NAMC) NAHORODNY AM Corp
- A Shade Above, Inc.P.O. Box 6770
- A To Z Garage Door Svc. Co. LLC43529 W Bedford Dr
- A2Z American Construction2023 darrel rd
- AAA Imperial Concepts7339 E williams DR #26742
- ABI Recovery LLC13794 w waddell road Suite 203-190
- Aboval Wood Concepts2346 E Monterosa St
- Accure Contracting16801 W Toronto Way
- Acme Building & Wrecking Company9446 E Laurel Ln
- ACUMEN BUILDERS24 W Camelback Rd Suite A232
- Adanac Enterprises9299 W olive suite 314
- Adobe Awning & Shade3346 W Flower St
- Alchemy Creations & Contracting Inc10736 W Alex Ave
Sun City, Arizona
- Alexander Contracting6339 E Wildcat Dr
Cave Creek, Arizona
- All Jobs Construction, Inc.1936 N. Don Peralta Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- ALPHA & OMEGA HOME RENOVATION340 E. Merrill AV N/A
- American Made Remodeling LLC7762 North 51st Lane
- Ancient Stone by Vasilios1210 E Northern Ave
- Anders Construction LLC610 E Bell Rd 2-111
- Anything Steel25224 W Gambit Trail
- Apart Builders & Resortation LLC6101 W Parkside Ln
- Arison Construction LLC438 E Blacklidge Dr
- Arizona Arches & Lumber21602 N 37th Ave
- Arizona Carport Enclosure Specialists4340 E. Indian School Road 21-174
- Arizona Development and Design19727 E. Julius Road
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Arizona Garage & Closet Design16028 North 78th Street Suite 100
- Arizona MD Barn Co6209 E Juniper Ave
- Arizona Project Solutions LLCPO Box 1725
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Arizona Remodeling1240 E. Sahuaro Dr.
- Arizona Remodeling Specialists2324 w cortez st
- Arizona Renovations Group LLC9606 S 43rd Pl
- Arizona Royalty Construction, LLCPO Box 34424
- Arnold Remodeling12721 W Greenway Rd Lot 234
El Mirage, Arizona
- Arriola's 3 Custom Framing LLC1649 W Mohave St
- Ashcroft Development38273 N Sandy Dr
San Tan Valley, Arizona
- Atchison Construction, Inc.1410 E Tierra Buena Ln.
- Atelier507 LLC13440 N 44th St
- Awning Pro-Tech2606 W, Townley Avenue Suite 1
- Az Iron Design1436 N. Ashland
- AZRA HOME SERVICES LLC4408 E MALDONADO DR
- A Shade Above, Inc.
- Bailey Brothers Building and Home215 N College Ave
- Barber Contracting, LLC70 S. Val Vista A3-171
- BIG SKY ENTERPRISESPO Box 25605
- Bjelde Electric and Construction415 S 48th St
- Blue Compass Contracting LLC57905 W Fulcar Rd
- BLUE RIVER PLUMBING & ROOTER48412 N BLACK CANYON HWY 338
New River, Arizona
- Blueprint Construction And Design235 W Santa Gertrudis Trail
Queen Creek, Arizona
- Booth Built Patio Products LLC7902 N Glen Harbor Blvd # 4
- Bradfeldt Construction625 W Deer Valley Rd #103165
- Bratton Construction LLC8402 E San Miguel Ave
- Briant Construction & Consulting LLC6372 W Redfield Rd
- BROWNER BUILDING & DESIGN2432 W Peoria Ave Ste 1075
- Builders Investment Group LLC
- Buildings and Barns3460 W Guadalupe Rd
Apache Junction, Arizona
- busby solutions llcpo box 30657
- BYC Contracting3601 W Altadena Ave
- Bailey Brothers Building and Home
- C4 Construction Group945 E Juanita Ave
- Cactus Construction and Remodeling LLC29850 N. Varnum Rd
Queen Creek, Arizona
- CALKAT CONSTRUCTION LLC319 W ROSEMONTE DR
- Camelback Painting & Handyman Services1601 E Libra Dr
- Camelback Roofing8114 E Clarendon Ave
- Cancelli Development Group Inc.10552 W Villa Chula
- Capital R Construction3009 N. Rockwell Blvd #4
Casa Grande, Arizona
- CAPSTONE CUSTOM BUILDERS3431 E ENROSE ST
- Carefree Homes LLC39306 N. 6th St.
- Carport Enclosures by Mike4340 E Indian School Rd #21-174
- Castle Builders Incorporated4050 E Garnet Cir
- CHAMPION BUILT CONTRACTING2622 E DESERT LN
- CleanGreen Solutions, LLC3310 W. Bell Rd. Suite 262
- COMEAUX'S CUSTOM CREATIONS L.L.C.7210 W KRALL ST
- Complete Home Service462 S Gilbert Rd suite 764
- Connect 2 Build, LLC2010 E. University Dr. Suite 25
- Consolidated Facility ServicesP.O Box 51597
- Consumer Finance Solutions6909 W Ray Rd., B15-106
- Cook Remodeling & Custom Construction Inc100 W. HOOVER AVE. 12
- Corral Kraft28248 N Tatum Blvd
Cave Creek, Arizona
- Craftsman Unlimited, Inc.7950 E. Acoma Dr. Suite #107
- Creative Edge7800 E Lincoln Dr Suite 2029
- Crosspoint Contracting LLC11735 W Patrick Lane
Sun City, Arizona
- Crowley Construction Co., Inc.3709 E SUPERIOR AVE
- CSK Assembly and Repair1210 E Whitton Ave
- Custom Home Builder & Renovation7000 N Cotton Lane
- C4 Construction Group
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling5350 W. Bell Rd., C122 PMB 450
- D&K Entprises517 S Lebaron Road
- Daddy Does It IncPO Box 42143
- DANL CONSTRUCTIONP O BOX 9
Cave Creek, Arizona
- David Flores Designs
- David Lawson remodeling16459 N. 62 ave
- David Michael Development303 E Embassy St
- DB Home Improvement
- DBR Construction LLC.8550 N 91st Ave Suite 93
- Deluxe Electric LLCPO Box 50724
- Denix Construction LLC21015 N 53rd Ave
- Desert Mountain Electric LLC515 East Carefree Highway Suit 4
- Desert Premier Builders4150 W. Northern Ave.
- D & G Handyman Services and Remodeling